Stackby

Spreadsheets, Databases and No code APIs - one platform.

Stackby Reviews

Pros

I love it that I can use for almost anything I want, and I grow to love it more everyday as I have been seeing the non-stop improvement by the team.

NS

Natapol S.

The app is so impressive that I don't know where to start. But I would highlight the ability to create spreadsheets similar to Excel which at the same time are databases.

MS

Manuel S.

Customer support is responsive, and the company is transparent about the direction they're headed in. I'm personally very excited to see where this company goes on the future.

PP

Paul P.

Cons

Some things I find annoying about the software is how thin the scrolling bars are.

CC

Chris C.

It's lagging, "functions" still need to be more developed.

Marcin Ł.

But once I able to grasp all the key functions, this will be an invaluable tool in my collection. Hardly much to complain.

Tarunabh D.

4.8

The app I've been waiting for

Transcript

Deb P.: Hi, I'm Deb. I'm a coach and I give Stackby a rating of five and for more reviews, click below....

I've been waiting for something like this

Overall Stackby meets my expectation and I will continue to use it.

Pros

The design is really great. I was using Airtable before but it's too expensive for personal projects. Stackby is affordable.

Cons

When I tested it it had a few bugs that were annoying. Also, the API is limited for now since it's an early product.

Good software but still developing

The support is not good. The product looks good and good for future scope.

Pros

Stackby is full of features and gets the work done. The best feature is connection with other softwares using API

Cons

The software is still having many bugs. Many fields do not work. Also the support is very poor.