UpViral Reviews

Suggested alternatives

post-affiliate-pro
levanta
giftbit

It is very user friendly, support is very helpful, and the user-base and community is significant and active, which means that there is always useful help/suggestions on hand.
Very impressed at the software, support and marketing - the product is as good or better than the marketing which is world-class.
I consider that the most difficult thing for me was some configurations needed to be done in my website.
Sometimes I have problems with the page builder, but the downside is really lower than all the upsides the tool brings.
Forms are very limited and the customization options are very low.

FP

Franc P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Always happy with UpViral

Pros

UpViral is a very flexible platform for different purposes like stimulating sales and generating leads.I am using it almost from the very beginning. It has become stronger and stronger over the years and obtained a high level of professionalism. Very important is the very fast and competent support.I like it very much an can recommend UpViral honestly - not only for profs but for starters as well!😍

Cons

When I have some proposals and ideas to improve then they are welcome always at UpViral ....

CC

Christel C.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Upviral: A great asset

Upviral is a complete viral leads delivery service. And on the whole it has grown my email list more than any other tool. If you are looking for something to exponentialize your efforts in reaching new people, there is nothing better.

Pros

The best thing about this is the ease of email list growth. The templates suggest pathways you can take people and the setup is clear. It does take time to 'think out' your campaign and how you can use it, and the set up, of course, is a commitment, but! Once it's set up, it just keeps going in a loop. Pretty amazing. New leads coming in all the time.

Cons

I am not a fan of the templates themselves. The marketing component is covered, but the aesthetics are dated. This seems like something that could be handled with the addition of a good graphic designer and a few more choices. There are too many platforms out there now (Kajabi, Clickfunnels, Kartra to name a few) doing similar things better for this to lag. I am also an avid Kajabi user and wish that Upviral integrated with them as well. Because I cannot use Kajabi as a source of autoresponder, I have to manually import leads constantly, which is not convenient.

Thank you for your honest review, Christel. We highly appreciate it.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Up with Upviral

Pros

Scaling lead generation is such a powerful tool to scale your business.

Cons

Learn how to use it took more time than I originally thought (or hoped :))

HP

Harold P.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

UpViral from a User Review

I would recommend this tool to big and small businesses to gain leads and for ease of use. The rewards element of the tool is an added bonus.

Pros

When I first became exposed to this tool, I knew it was a game changer and that it was powerful. I became a sponge in absorbing the information on how to use the tool. The tool offers all kinds of templates similar to other tools, but this system and it's automation in getting leads is absolutely fantastic.

Cons

My only Con is that I didn't use it enough in with the various task in my toolbox.

SP

Siddharth P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It helps to make your brand viral

UpViral is really great and it's public API helping me to make the brand viral on autopilot. Native integration with ESP makes it more awesome. In one of my recent campaign, I have generated approximate 5000 leads in just 20 days. It was really awesome. Thanks UpViral team :)

Pros

I like the auto disable fraud leads features because it saves a lot of time for filtering fraud leads. UpViral has good fraud detection system and auto disable frauds. I really like this feature.

Cons

It doesn't has option to add SMTP on campaign level. It only allows SMTP on account level.

Thanks Siddharth. We highly appreciate your review. Feel free to share your feature suggestion on features.upviral.com and our product team will consider it. Keep crushing it with UpViral! All the best, UpViral Team

LM

Luis M.

Higher Education, 1-10 employees

Fantastic and awesome product

I am trying to grow my email list for promoting my email campaigns for the services we offer. I am looking to provide this in all the Spanish speaking community in Latin America.

Pros

It allows me to learn and put into practice how to generate leads for my start up business and also allows my to use it as part of my funnels (Still learning)

Cons

Hard to tell, since I am not a technical guy, every little thing and tool that makes my marketing easier it is just phenomenal for me. I have not encountered something that I do not like about this product.

Your kind words mean a lot to us, Luis. Keep crushing it with UpViral :)

PT

Patricia T.

Best Value For Your Money

I am using Upviral to grow my email list in order to have the right audience to market my product to. I am impressed with the high value of the product when compared to the competition

Pros

I am very impressed that I, as a newbie, was able to set up my campaign in less than 30days. I am fascinated with the “Share” page to further grow my email list. I was able to easily integrate my campaign with my email autoresponder The platform is easy to navigate. The training videos are short and easy to follow. And if you need help, there is one on one customer support.

Cons

Integrating my campaign with my autoresponder was difficult. The instructions were not clear as to how to handle autoresponders that were not listed.

Patricia, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate it!

jB

jennene B.

Multi Ways to Use Software

Great product and they continue to serve and educate their customers

Pros

The ease of use was important to me. In addition, there are so many ways to use the software in addition to running viral campaigns and they are always improving the software and listen to their customers

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time. So far the software has met my expectations

Thank you Jennene. We appreciate your kind words.

SG

Sebastien G.

Awesome tool

Pros

All in one tool, from Campaign and landing page creation to unique share links and integration to email marketing platforms, you have all the features you need in there.

Cons

We're really pleased to read your positive review, Sebastien. Thank you!

IF

Ian F.

UP Viral First Competition

So far so good. The first campaign we made some small errors, but quickly reached nearly 1000 targeted leads. Still have 2 weeks of the promo to go and have spent 45 mins with an UpViral guru who just coached us on ways to take things to a much higher level.

Pros

The process of setup is fantastic and user-friendly. Once you have planned your marketing design and implementation then it really is just a matter of filling in the gaps that UpViral sets for you to do.

Cons

If there is an issue it is whether you are capable of good design work on your project. You can always outsource this aspect to ensure your project has a great visual impact.

Ian, congrats on the result of your UpViral campaign, and thank you for the positive feedback. Keep growing your email list with UpViral :) All the best, UpViral Team

AM

Alicia M.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Impressive

Pros

The personality behind the product is what got me. I have been following Wilco for a few years now, and I stayed subscribed even when I didn't have an audience to build, because I could see the value in the product and enjoyed the way Upviral communicated. Now that I'm ready to launch a campaign I took a Webinar and appreciate the value from that and the discounts offered.

Cons

It's tricky to translate some of the general campaign building techniques into our industry, but the case studies are helpful and I can't think of a suggestion on how Upviral might improve their software to help me. I have not taken advantage of the 1 on 1 call yet, so maybe that will help. I did originally think Upviral would replace Mailchimp, but now realize that's not the case. I could imagine in the future that Upviral could include a mail service beyond the campaigns.

Alicia, thank you so much for your positive review. It means a lot to us :)

JG

Joi G.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Thanks for this opportunity

I appreciate the ability to grow my audience in a fun and inventive way.

Pros

The templates and step-by-step guides are very helpful.

Cons

Still kind of overwhelmed by the process, since I am not a tech nerd.

Thanks for your 5-star review, Joi. We're glad to read you're taking advantage of the campaign templates inside the platform. And since you mention you're not a tech nerd, we just want to let you know that if you run into any roadblocks we have the success team available to help you via live chat, email, or you can book a 1-to-1 call within your dashboard. We look forward to seeing your success with UpViral.

GS

Greg S.

Solid Product

The product has gotten more intuitive over time and with the recent addition of campaign templates it really speeds up the implementation process... that coupled with a responsive support department make it a very impressive platform.

Pros

"Custom actions" really opens doors to the type of options available to qualify leads with... Strong product.

Cons

Still awaiting direct referral options via SMS and email... would really make the platform complete.

Thanks for your positive review Greg. Please feel free to share your feature suggestion at features.upviral.com and our product team will consider it. All the best, UpViral Team

SK

Scott K.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

UpViral is a great tool for growing your list and sparking a little interest in your followers.

UpViral delivers top to bottom. Not only is the product good, but they are dedicated to their product and customers in the form of continually upgrading it. Support is prompt, reliable, and professional. UpViral covers all of the bases. It is what you should expect from a company and its product/service. But just like getting a fair picture and the truth in reporting the news, oddly enough, good companies like UpViral seem to be rare as time passes.

Pros

The software is well organized. The instruction guide is clear and to the point.

Cons

In fairness, I cannot find fault with the product or company. They deliver on product, and they are there to support you.

Thank you so much for your review, Scott. We appreciate your kind words :) All the best, UpViral Team

CW

Christie W.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Great product!

I've used it over the years for several different contests. Now I rely on it for a big annual launch of a single product.

Pros

Collects leads on auto pilot. People love contests!

Cons

You have to know what your offer is and it has to align with the contest. Otherwise, the leads won't convert. But I guess that could also be seen as a pro.

We are glad to read that UpViral is contributing to your product launches :) Christie, we appreciate your positive review.

BZ

Benjamin Z.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

East and fast viral content creation

Easy, fast, exciting

Pros

It’s was so fast and easy to create my first campaign in less that 5 minutes my campaign was up and running

Cons

No complain at all can’t wait to get my content and message going viral

DF

Dw F.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent and customizable

Fantastic. Worth what we pay for it, and we'll get even more value out of it as we refine our strategy.

Pros

Upviral integrated with our brand and software stack really well. The API is getting better, and offers more than other platforms.

Cons

Some things weren't obvious in the setup, but customer support helped out.

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It means a lot to the entire UpViral Team :)

MM

Mar M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great app. Great team

Pros

UpViral is an easy to use & effective promotional tool. I bought it because I trust Wilco. I'm also using his other products.

Cons

Couldn't think of one thing. Every feature is great.

TS

Tad S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

UpViral used for 2 of our companies...

Great and would recommend it above the others systems we looked at or tried to achieve the same result.

Pros

Easy to use which makes it easy to implement. Combines several tools into one which makes it convenient. Good value for the price.

Cons

Small learning curve but very manageable.

Thank you, Tad. We appreciate your 5-star review.

VY

Victor Y.

Investment Management, self-employed

My honest review

Pros

The lead generation aspect has been phenomenal

Cons

Maybe, pricing should be a little less but it’s fine due it’s great value for money.

SM

Steve M.

Financial Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

If you don't have Upviral, you should.

UpViral is awesome. I have had an account for 5 years or more.

Pros

Product leverages technology and communications to maximize results.

Cons

Learning curve takes a little time. A number of features and functions that need to be learned.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Steve :) Your positive review made our day.

MT

Mihailo T.

Design, 1-10 employees

My review

I am very happy with UpViral; it is one of my favorite marketing tools.

Pros

I love UpViral! It has a lot of features and is easy to use.

Cons

It can be more developed for social media.

Bojan R.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Super easy to use, GIVES RESULTS!!

I am running a digital marketing agency and UpViral is a great tool that I added on my tool belt. I don't use it with every client and on every campaign but it is good when you can pull out one more ace from the sleeve. :)

Pros

Drag and drop interface for setup of campaign.

Cons

I use HubSpot for CRM. It is connected with UpViral and my new contacts are entering the CRM. However, I have to manually to give consent for new contacts that enter from the campaign. This is more on the integration side.

Bojan, we're happy to read that our platform is making a positive impact on your business. Thanks for the review and keep crushing it with UpViral. Kind Regards, UpViral Team

PI

Precious I.

Internet, self-employed

Upviral Review

Pros

Very elaborate explanations & easy to use interface with an ingenious strategy for generating email leads for any business although it doesn't work on mobile phone so if you don't have a laptop get one, I would recommend this to anyone looking to grow a massive email list in an extremely short time

Cons

The fact that it's user interface doesn't agree with mobile phone so people who bought with mobile won't be able to make those Campaigns till the get a pc but the software itself is amazing trust me

MS

Martin S.

Great Product. Easy and value for money

Great software that creates excellent results.

Pros

Easy at use. Smart way of getting more contacts.

Cons

Unfortunately No integration with Groove.cm.

Thanks for your positive review Martin. We appreciate it!