EBizCharge Reviews

4.61/5 (33 reviews)

Kerry Clausen

Century Business Solutions Is The One Stop Shop For Companies Credit Card Processing Needs!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

My experience with Century Business Solutions has been nothing but wonderful! I started out by having a major problem with my current credit card processor who dropped one of our online stores because we sold pre-owned parts. I found your company online - because I wanted a new solution that would process walk-in orders, over the phone orders, and payments on both of our oscommerce stores. When I called in I was connected with Tristan Wynn who got an earful from me in the beginning of our conversation because I have had nothing but bad luck with credit card processors in the past. Tristan made himself available anytime I needed to talk, he answered questions for me and when he didn't have the answer he got the question answered for me. He was honest, he didn't feed me any line of crap. He just told me what your company could do and so far with the results and solutions we see - everything is spot on and you guys have a great solutions! You are in my opinion the one stop shop for credit card processing with your POS, mobile app, and ecommerce solutions! After signing the paperwork to get setup with Century Business Solutions - our account was approved within 24-48 hours which was great as well because our one online store was down - the only thing we could accept was paypal. After getting approved Tristan got me in touch with Brian "Gio" Giovannone - Client Services Specialist who worked with me over the phone on getting both of our online stores setup, with special source identification so we can see what payments come from what store. We did some test transactions, and all seemed to be working good with the stores! Gio also helped me get POS software installed on my computer, and setup users for the others in the office that need access to it. Tristan & Gio are top notch! Very Professional & very helpful! This all took place last week - October 27th. This morning I come into the office and we got two orders online - I had some questions about them. I reached out to Tristan who pointed me to support team. I worked with an Alex - then processed a very large $96,000.00 transaction and then spoke with a Kristina Engen - to verify that payments went through, that everything on your end looked good. Alex and Kristina were also very helpful, made me feel good about some of our first transactions with your company. I look forward to our future dealings with Century Business Solutions and your whole team!!I love how everything is integrated from the POS terminal to our online websites, etc. And I love the ease of use/straight forward approach to your software!

Robyn Taylor

We have been happy with eBizCharge and functionality of the customer portal.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

I like that it is easy to see the transactions in the eBiz portal and to create custom reports. It has also been great to have the support documentation that is available online.

Jole Kilfoil

eBizCharge review EXCELLENCE

Reviewed 2016-09-28

I have been using eBiz for several years, this is the Best Customer Service vendor for credit cards I have ever experienced. It is very user friendly, and the quality of the product is Great. I can not say anything bad about this product. If we have had a problem they have always been there to assist us in a timely manner, you don't get put on hold for long wait times and you always get a live person. When you speak to a person they are always friendly and happy to assist you. Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend this to anyone. Being user friendly

Dodie Young

I LOVE IT!!! Support is always there and very quick to respond.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

SUPPORT when needed. I rarely need support, however as we all know.... when you need it, you need support team to be there. It helps by having an extra "checks and balance" step with the batch reports. Since I am dealing with peoples money, I use this as hard-copy report to review for double checking. AS well as using it to help balance my Quick Books banking/deposit process.

Marie Nickel

Ebiz has always been professional, prompt and easy to work

Reviewed 2018-04-19

I have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic!! On top of that they have saved us money:)

Mary Fletcher

I have a problem with the new update help me with the problem.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

I love this software I not so hot about the update. I am not a person for a lot of word I deal this words that are to the point. I don't have time for a lot of words. I have a job to do and not BS

sara adams

had to call to get a card capture completed, because we were past the window to push the charge thru

Reviewed 2017-11-22

have the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge

David Arnovitz

eBiz and Justin Giltner are awesome!!!

Reviewed 2016-09-09

Yes, your company is great to expedite credit card processing for our national company.. Justin, is the very best and most knowledgeable.. speed

Hal Clark

Title: Pleased as Punch

Reviewed 2016-09-02

Rodney Johnson is most knowledgeable and supportive. He works with me on line to solve processing problems. He is prompt with accurate professional answers.Prompt and accurate answers

Nicket Brown

Good

Reviewed 2018-01-15

I like that I can access it in quick book and it very easy to operate I would say it work well overall.

Jeannie Lemmo

Customer Support gets 10 Stars!!!

Reviewed 2017-01-13

I am a new customer with Century Solutions and their eBizCharge system. I am in South Florida and Customer Service is in Irvine, CA; a time difference of 3 hours. It never fails, I will always have a call back about 11 AM EST to address what ever issues I may be having. They are very courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of your time. I'm sure no matter who you get in customer service to help you, you will be very satisfied. Enjoy the experience!Its very easy to use. Love that it works inside Quickbooks. What use to take almost 4 hours to do now takes about 1 hour or less.

Chuck Pritchard

Quickbooks eBiz Card Processing Plug-In: Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-12-19

This review is primarily about the Customer Support I have had with during our tenure using the eBiz/ Century Business Solutions. The representative is by far one of the most knowledgeable & positive customer support representatives I have had with any company's Customer Support representative. When I start to ask a question he can almost finish the question and immediately begin to walk me thru a solution & a full explanation of the process. If he senses a bit of confusion on my part, he will promptly suggest an offer to remote access our system and walk me thru the process and point out other features that may be useful. Always pleasant & courteous, it has been my distinct pleasure working with him. Thank you Customer Support representative for keeping our card processing system in top shape!

Paula Hayes

Review of E Biz Charge

Reviewed 2016-09-13

This product is not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions, so there is a learning curve with it, but their customer service is very good and very willing to help with any problems or questions that come up. We are happy with our decision to use E Biz Charge.it works and the virtual terminal is very easy to use

William Guarniere

We have been very satisfied from installation several months ago and continuing

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Excellent pricing. Very supportive software provided. Software works very well with our accounting system. The information we receive for reconciliation is clear and the reporting system reconciles very nicely with our bank account reconciliation each month.

Marian Lepore

EBizCharge solved our credit card processing problems

Reviewed 2017-03-18

After years of frustration with mysterious fees, terrible service, and being told by the payment gateway to talk to the merchant processor and vice versa, I gave up on my current processor and decided to shop for a new solution. I evaluated several different credit card processing software solutions. I finally chose EBizCharge because it worked well with Dynamics CRM and GP, and looked like it would save me time and money. I couldn't be happier! Not only is the functionality incredibly easy, but it also saves our employees time spent on processing. Their customer service and follow through with everything they say has been amazing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Karan Uppal

Easy to use application

Reviewed 2018-03-10

You can pretty much do anything with the app related to your receivables. Has a quick turnaround and a very friendly user interface. A must try application.

Mandie Coster

Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-06

For any mistake I make through the system the customer service always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is done correctly. I've started calling Rodney directly and he will take the time to find a solution to my problems. I highly recommend this service based on the service I receive from Rodney.It integrates with my accounting program easily and is clear to understand

Tom Lane

Great customer support!

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Cost saving on credit card processing and handling. Better customer service with self-serv payment portal.In addition to the lower credit card processing rates Century offers, the application integrates with our ERP system and was easy to deploy.

Gladys Garneau

I keep waiting for the shoe to drop.....

Reviewed 2017-01-19

It's been 6 months now and CBS continues to deliver as promised. Every month I get out my calculator and brace for an AHA! moment but month after month everything is exactly as it should be. It kind of messes with my head! Also, the customer service has been fantastic. My questions are always answered in a professional and timely matter. Of course it's in my blood to continue looking for the broken promise but I'm feeling less and less confident that I will ever see it with Century Business and that's fine with me.

Linda Perez

Cardiff Transportation

Reviewed 2016-09-15

My experience was great. Alex was very helpful and walked me through my issues and showed me how to do it easier.

Paula Vario

The Best Processor Around

Reviewed 2015-05-19

It is my extreme pleasure to offer a review for our friends at Century Business Solutions. We have been business with them for a few years and they have by far outshined all of the previous credit card processors that we have ever used. They excel in both customer service and ease of use! We have integrated their service with both our accounting software and our website, www.teraflex.com. Their web interface has made our job so much easier and has allowed us to increase our customer service to our customers. If you are looking for a processor that you can trust, look no further.

Vickie Swilley

Technical Help

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-09-02

As always Rodney was helpful in getting my quick books back up and running. His technical help is spot on and quickly done.Easy to use. Straight from quick books to the web to process.

Cindy Smith

New Software Experience

Reviewed 2016-09-28

We are brand new customers. The conversion went very smoothly. End of day reports were customized to meet our needs. Customer service staff has been very skilled, informative, patient, and friendly. Great experience!!

Catherine Nash

User Friendly

Reviewed 2015-01-08

Our employees can't say enough good things about this processor. CenturyBiz points out things we can use before we even know we need them. We have realized substantial savings in our processing fees. Software is tops in the "User Friendly" category. Highest kudos to their Customer Service reps, techs and management. Always available. Our favorite vendor!

Maliheh Goldstein

Reviewed 2014-11-19

I was kind of skeptical about the company rep's claims at first. However I could not find a lower rate than what they were offering so I decided to give them a try since I had nothing to loose after all. The integration with QuickBooks s works like a charm and has saved us tons of time in data entry. The rate is great for us and there has been no increases yet. I have not had any issues that required calling their team(I guess that's a good sign!)so I cannot rate their customer services.