All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eBizCharge Reviews

Pros

I have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic. On top of that they have saved us money.

Marie N.

Read the full review
Have the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge.

sara a.

Read the full review
Software is tops in the "User Friendly" category. Highest kudos to their Customer Service reps, techs and management.

Catherine N.

Bryan K.

Read the full review
Very slow to load - specifically the POS, very slow to load. This is frustrating when on the phone with a customer that wants to pay their bills, but have to wait for the POS to load.

sara a.

Read the full review
One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.

Bryan K.

4.5

Century Business Solutions Is The One Stop Shop For Companies Credit Card Processing Needs!

My experience with Century Business Solutions has been nothing but wonderful! I started out by having a major problem with my current credit card processor who dropped one of our online stores because we sold pre-owned parts. I found your company online - because I wanted a new solution that would process walk-in orders, over the phone orders, and payments on both of our oscommerce stores. When...

Pros

I love how everything is integrated from the POS terminal to our online websites, etc. And I love the ease of use/straight forward approach to your software!

Cons

None so far!

Hi Kerry, Thanks for the positive feedback! At Century Business Solutions, we strive to ensure that your taken care of from start to finish. If you have any questions regarding your integration, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.

We have been happy with eBizCharge and functionality of the customer portal.

Pros

I like that it is easy to see the transactions in the eBiz portal and to create custom reports. It has also been great to have the support documentation that is available online.

Cons

Please create a service ticket structure for support issues. As a customer, I want to see the status of my support issue more clearly. Emailing to a generic mailbox for support makes it difficult to reference multiple issues that occur near the same time period. Having a ticket structure would also make it easier for customers like us to communicate issues/resolutions across our global developer teams who need updates on the status of issues with our gateway integration. It would also make it clearer who our contact is for each issue. We have experienced times where the support person has to locate an email that we sent to support, but there was no ticket reference number assigned, so we spent time describing the issue instead of them just being able to pull it up.

Hi Robyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review. We really appreciate the feedback you provided and we're always looking for ways to improve our customer experience :) We will make sure to discuss ticket structure as a team and see how we can implement it in future communications. Please don't hesitate to give additional feedback to our support team anytime.

WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER!

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had. I not only called, but also got on chat trying to get a few questions answered to determine if this would be a good fit for my company or not. The 4 separate people that I spoke to were useless and refused to answer my questions. They kept trying to transfer me to someone else and refused to answer my questions.

Pros

NONE. I found zero positives about this company based on the limited experience I had with a couple of terrible customer service reps.

Cons

No one is willing to answer questions They treat people like crap TERRIBLE COMPANY AND I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

eBizCharge review EXCELLENCE

I have been using eBiz for several years, this is the Best Customer Service vendor for credit cards I have ever experienced. It is very user friendly, and the quality of the product is Great. I can not say anything bad about this product. If we have had a problem they have always been there to assist us in a timely manner, you don't get put on hold for long wait times and you always get a live person. When you speak to a person they are always friendly and happy to assist you. Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

Being user friendly

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Hi Jole, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that our focus on Customer Support is showing through feedback such as yours. We are committed to helping our community, so thank you for the positive feedback Jole. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other issues. Century Business Solutions

I LOVE IT!!! Support is always there and very quick to respond.

SUPPORT when needed. I rarely need support, however as we all know.... when you need it, you need support team to be there.

Pros

It helps by having an extra "checks and balance" step with the batch reports. Since I am dealing with peoples money, I use this as hard-copy report to review for double checking. AS well as using it to help balance my Quick Books banking/deposit process.

Cons

you have to reenter the entire card number when only the expiration date has changed. but in the scheme of things, this is a minor issue.

Hi Dodie, Thank you for the wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Ebiz has always been professional, prompt and easy to work

Pros

I have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic!! On top of that they have saved us money:)

Cons

We have Sage accounting and anytime I do a Sage upgrade I have to reinstall EBiz. So I do need to call and have them reinstall it for me but they are always accessible and quick to get it done!

Hello Marie, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're so glad that EBizCharge is integrating well with your Sage accounting software. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Thanks again, Marie!

CBS Customer Service

I selected Century Business Systems a year ago, July 2018, and they have proven to a reliable, dependable merchant services company that also provides extraordinary customer service. We encountered two separate integration issues that the Client Services Assistant Manager, Rodney Johnson, resolved with his technical expertise and persistence. Our customers pay electronic invoices seamlessly with the utmost confidence. The best part is that Century Business Systems fees are lower than our previous merchant service providers.

Pros

The ease of installation and its usability. It required minimal training.

Cons

There is nothing that we dislike about the software.

Thanks for your great feedback, Jerry! We'll pass it along to Rodney. We're glad you love the solution.

I have a problem with the new update help me with the problem.

Pros

I love this software I not so hot about the update. I am not a person for a lot of word I deal this words that are to the point. I don't have time for a lot of words. I have a job to do and not BS

Cons

There is nothing I like least about this software. I do not like the new update. I am not a person for a lot of dams words take this or leave it. It's your choice

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, Mary! We're happy to have you as a client and glad you love using our software. We'll pass along your review to Michael.

had to call to get a card capture completed, because we were past the window to push the charge thru

Pros

have the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge

Cons

very slow to load - specifically the POS, very slow to load. this is frustrating when on the phone with a customer that wants to pay their bills, but have to wait for the POS to load.

Hi Sara, Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear the solution is easy to use. I will have the support team look into the slow load time for you as it may be something we can find a quick solution to. If you ever aren't 100% satisfied with the way the solution is running please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they are always happy to help. We appreciate the feedback.

Client Services

Pros

Client Services go out of their way to solve problems.

Cons

I have nothing to contribute here. Why do you insist that I write something negative here?

Thanks for your feedback, Elizabeth! We're glad you love the solution.

eBiz and Justin Giltner are awesome!!!

Yes, your company is great to expedite credit card processing for our national company.. Justin, is the very best and most knowledgeable..

Pros

speed

Cons

na

Hi David, Glad we could help you and keep things running smoothly. Let us know if anything else comes up or any questions you may run into. Have a great day! Thanks, Justin

Title: Pleased as Punch

Rodney Johnson is most knowledgeable and supportive. He works with me on line to solve processing problems. He is prompt with accurate professional answers.

Pros

Prompt and accurate answers

Cons

Thank you Hal, always a pleasure sir!

Good

Pros

I like that I can access it in quick book and it very easy to operate I would say it work well overall.

Cons

It is quite slow to load so that can be problematic when trying deal with customer in a timely fashion.

Hi Nicket, Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! We are glad you are happy with the solution. I will have the support team look into the load time for you, it may be something we can find an easy solution to. We appreciate the feedback.

Customer Support gets 10 Stars!!!

I am a new customer with Century Solutions and their eBizCharge system. I am in South Florida and Customer Service is in Irvine, CA; a time difference of 3 hours. It never fails, I will always have a call back about 11 AM EST to address what ever issues I may be having. They are very courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of your time. I'm sure no matter who you get in customer service to help you, you will be very satisfied. Enjoy the experience!

Pros

Its very easy to use. Love that it works inside Quickbooks. What use to take almost 4 hours to do now takes about 1 hour or less.

Cons

Whenever I close out of Quickbooks it closes down the program

Hi Jeannie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing the positive feedback about our support team, and we're so happy hear you're enjoying the QuickBooks integration. It's a pleasure having you as a customer :)

Quickbooks eBiz Card Processing Plug-In: Customer Support

This review is primarily about the Customer Support I have had with during our tenure using the eBiz/ Century Business Solutions. The representative is by far one of the most knowledgeable & positive customer support representatives I have had with any company's Customer Support representative. When I start to ask a question he can almost finish the question and immediately begin to walk me thru a...

Cons

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the positive feedback on Alex's support efforts. We are happy to hear that he has done a great job of assisting you with your questions throughout this process. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if other questions come up. Thank you Chuck and have a great day!

Review of E Biz Charge

This product is not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions, so there is a learning curve with it, but their customer service is very good and very willing to help with any problems or questions that come up. We are happy with our decision to use E Biz Charge.

Pros

it works and the virtual terminal is very easy to use

Cons

not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions but that's to be expected I know

Hi Paula, Thanks for this review. We are glad to hear that our Support Team has been willing to help with any problems or questions that come up, as well as letting us know that our software was not as seamless as you may have thought. We will definitely let our in-house design team know to work on making the transition more efficient. Thank you again Paula, EBizCharge

We have been very satisfied from installation several months ago and continuing

Excellent pricing. Very supportive software provided.

Pros

Software works very well with our accounting system. The information we receive for reconciliation is clear and the reporting system reconciles very nicely with our bank account reconciliation each month.

Cons

Hi William, Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are glad to hear that EBizCharge is integrating well with your accounting software. We are so lucky to have amazing customers like you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thanks again, William!

EBizCharge solved our credit card processing problems

After years of frustration with mysterious fees, terrible service, and being told by the payment gateway to talk to the merchant processor and vice versa, I gave up on my current processor and decided to shop for a new solution. I evaluated several different credit card processing software solutions. I finally chose EBizCharge because it worked well with Dynamics CRM and GP, and looked like it would save me time and money. I couldn't be happier! Not only is the functionality incredibly easy, but it also saves our employees time spent on processing. Their customer service and follow through with everything they say has been amazing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Cons

Hi Marian, thank you for such a great review. You guys are always such a pleasure to work with and we value your business. We're here to help whenever you need it. :)

Easy to use application

Pros

You can pretty much do anything with the app related to your receivables. Has a quick turnaround and a very friendly user interface. A must try application.

Cons

I have been using this application since quite a few months now and it has automated invoicing, data entry and managing receivables.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you're enjoying EBizCharge and its automation features. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Customer Service

For any mistake I make through the system the customer service always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is done correctly. I've started calling Rodney directly and he will take the time to find a solution to my problems. I highly recommend this service based on the service I receive from Rodney.

Pros

It integrates with my accounting program easily and is clear to understand

Cons

I'm happy with it.

Thank you Mandie, we are here to help! Also very pleased to know our product is a good fit for you!

Great customer support!

Cost saving on credit card processing and handling. Better customer service with self-serv payment portal.

Pros

In addition to the lower credit card processing rates Century offers, the application integrates with our ERP system and was easy to deploy.

Cons

Hi Tom, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and are always so happy to hear about positive customer support experiences. We are here if you ever need anything.

I keep waiting for the shoe to drop.....

It's been 6 months now and CBS continues to deliver as promised. Every month I get out my calculator and brace for an AHA! moment but month after month everything is exactly as it should be. It kind of messes with my head! Also, the customer service has been fantastic. My questions are always answered in a professional and timely matter. Of course it's in my blood to continue looking for the broken promise but I'm feeling less and less confident that I will ever see it with Century Business and that's fine with me.

Cons

Thank you for the review Gladys. We are so glad to hear the positive feedback and it's a pleasure having you as a customer :)

Cardiff Transportation

My experience was great. Alex was very helpful and walked me through my issues and showed me how to do it easier.

Cons

Hi Linda, Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad that we were able to walk you through some of the issues you were having to come to a resolution. We are committed to your success, so please don't hesitate to call if you have any further questions. Century Business Solutions

The Best Processor Around

It is my extreme pleasure to offer a review for our friends at Century Business Solutions. We have been business with them for a few years and they have by far outshined all of the previous credit card processors that we have ever used. They excel in both customer service and ease of use! We have integrated their service with both our accounting software and our website, www.teraflex.com. Their web interface has made our job so much easier and has allowed us to increase our customer service to our customers. If you are looking for a processor that you can trust, look no further.

Cons

We're honored to be your company's trusted service provider.

Technical Help

As always Rodney was helpful in getting my quick books back up and running. His technical help is spot on and quickly done.

Pros

Easy to use. Straight from quick books to the web to process.

Cons

Thank you Vickie, we appreciate your business!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.