OurPeople Reviews

OurPeople

The best hourly employee communications solution available!

OurPeople

Review Summary

4.4

Very handy tool to send updates and schedules. Easy to use and customize.

Easy way to keep a team of multiple stores on the same page. Simple and easy to use.

Pros

The ability to contact and send information to certain groups. Ability to pull up who has read the information I've sent out.

Cons

They fixed the issue that I had. Had troubles with PDFs loading on Android devices, specifically. I brought it to there attention was fixed quickly.

Thanks for the great review Jeff! We are glad you like how easy it is to send content to your teams across multiple locations and know when they read and interact with it!

Our People

Pros

It's very easy to communicate with my staff using this program. It just takes a second to send or read a message.

Cons

Nothing at this point. The only thing I didn't like was solved by speaking with someone.

Hi Kim, thanks for reviewing OurPeople! We work hard to make sure you have the best experience from day one! Our dedicated success team looks like they did a great job helping you! Thanks for being the best part of OurPeople.

First Month

Pros

I like the idea behind it [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were great at helping get set up Everything all on one app

Cons

There are some bugs that are not worked out yet It is easier using our other method for subbing vs using this app Taking the development team a long time to get issued solved Only listing 10 items per page

Hi Steven! Thanks for the review and the feedback! We have resolved your issues in a future release and your CSM will be in touch to share this with you! Thank you for being the best part of OurPeople!

Used for Fitness Studio Front Desk/Instructors

Still new, so lots of benefits yet to be discovered!

Pros

Easy for staff to register, and thus use!

Cons

Long time to onboard. We haven't used all of the features yet, so still lots to learn and explore!

Hello and thank you for the review and being the best part of OurPeople! We are happy your team finds our App so easy and continue to improve onboarding and support. Please reach out to support@ourpeople.com or visit http://get.ourpeople.help if there is anything you need or features you would like to explore.

I would recommend this to any company that has to schedule multiple people on multiple shifts.

Pros

What I like most is that it is a central location for all my employees to request their time off needs. People respond directly to the need. No guesswork in who responded and who didn't.

Cons

The thing that I like least is the fact that I cannot assign a person to a shift without them first requesting it.

Hi Beth! Thanks for the 4-star review! We continue to develop new features for our product and have released some changes this week that may help. Thank you for being the best part of OurPeople!

Sharing details for all shift

Our rep is responsive, accessible and helped us through the process. This app has changed the way we communicate with our teams. The employees love the coverage feature as well as being able to add meetings or training to their calendar with a click of the button! Overall we see a value in this product and I’m happy to be able to use this at least weekly!

Pros

We have different shifts and schedules, this allows us to share information easily and in a trackable way.

Cons

Not all features are available on the app, otherwise I really like this product.

Hi Heather! Thank you for the fantastic review! We will continue to work hard for you and your team and keep you in the loop for upcoming App changes. Thanks for being the best part of OurPeople!

Our People - Streamlined Communication

I thoroughly enjoy not having an overloaded inbox. OurPeople encourages communication and creates a sense of urgency.

Pros

I love the ease of communicating between team members and sending alerts.

Cons

I didn't find anything that wasn't helpful or beneficial.