Yonyx Logo

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

Yonyx Reviews

Suggested alternatives

freshdesk
zendesk
zoho-desk

The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4 Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5 It is a value for money experience for the end user.
Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical.
On a rare occasion, my scripting will lag a little bit and I'll need to fill that 1 second gap while loading.
I can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.
The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for.

ES

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

AV

Alyssa V.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Pros and Cons

Pros

It is very easy to use for us CSR's. You can set it up all in one screen with the new update instead of clicking into different tabs.

Cons

Sometimes there will bugs in the system from updates, it get resolved in a fast manner to allow us ( CSR ) to keep pushing forward.

EG

Emily G.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Scripting for Call Center

Pros

easy to modify and visually appealing. My favorite feature is the name and industry autofill to the customer

Cons

it needs to be more fool proof. I tend to get lost in the scripting. Also wish it was integrated with our dialing system/crm

SJ

Sachin J.

Very useful Tool

Pros

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal. Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

Cons

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

HV

Harshad Vijay p.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Leading cloud based platform for customer interaction graphs

Perfect for internal use , technical support, call scripts, analytics and Yonyx Data Connector

Pros

Technical support, Customer service and IT helpdesks

Cons

Customer experience sometime slows down due to downtime and unable to operate

KE

Kari E.

Yonyx changed the game

Pros

My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Cons

It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

DF

Daniyal F.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience

Pros

- consistent message across different channels - ensures agent wise process adherence - ensures first contact resolution - great for a knowledge base

Cons

- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

lc

laseante c.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by yonyx.

Pros

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Cons

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

AD

Andrew D.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs. Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable. We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

BO

Brooklyn O.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Yonix has made scripting a breeze

Pros

No longer must you read scripts from a page or flip through looking for specific phrases. It fits on the side of the page and allows for quick and easy navigation.

Cons

Yonix occasionally has a few bugs, but after being reported, with just a quick click of a button, they are fixed within the business day.

MP

Michael P.

Entertainment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx for Technical Support

Pros

Product is easy to use with enough depth to allow for customization.

Cons

Would like to see an updated task list. The task list cannot be easily exported with all the comments. It also cannot be sorted based on date or guide. Would also like to see more filtering abilities for the images. For example filtering images by the guide they are used in.

MR

Mubarak R.

Well creative application

We can solve the number complaints in the field and in the technical team. saving the money and lots of time implement the video upload option in the yonyx.

Pros

We can just share the whole technical knowledge with everyone in a very neat presentation with the help of yonyx. its ease to learn and useful to teach the difficult complex things in a simple . it saves our time a lot. even the technical people can learn the things quickly.

Cons

The one and only bad and i feel to be improve is video upload in the yonyx. initial uploading of the documents is difficult.

Computer Hardware, 51-200 employees

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Cons

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

EL

Eugene L.

Online Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Yonyx is a great platform that has really good support

Mostly good.

Pros

I love their support's accessibility to answer questions. They are super knowledgeable, and are incredibly responsive.

Cons

I I don't like our inability to connect the survey results to the individual "calls" that are created in our CRM.

RR

Ronald R.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Yonyx Easy life

Very nice experience so far and very exited about coming update

Pros

Its very easy to use and learn more about your company and product

Cons

east to use , very accessible, reliable, Critical

BC

Brandon C.

Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Yonyx is a must-have!

Pros

Yonyx is great and makes my day-to-day job much easier! It's helps me stay more organized

Cons

Some things can Yonyx can be condensed to make navigating easier and quicker.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Eliminates tech support calls

Pros

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Cons

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

EM

Eryn M.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to use with some glitches

Pros

I use Yonyx for my consumer service job. It is Easy to use however has a few glitches here and there that could be work on that have to due with script population.

Cons

Sometimes the software glitches and the script does not show.

TC

Tiffany C.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Essential for My Work

Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Pros

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Cons

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

MR

Mubarak R.

Awesome creative application

In my daily routine , I will be suggesting the yonyx to my field engineers and technicians to trouble shoot the technical problems which they are facing in the field service. Really it's a awesome feature to use.

Pros

This is the first out sourcing product application I have used, after a few days of usage I'm really addicted to use, its very ease to use and trouble shoot the problems to the beginners in the company as well as it is feast to the persons like me who like to learn and implement new step .

Cons

The best thing I have used recently. Only one thing I want you add is video reference. till now the yonyx having the words and picture reference for the user, If you give new feature like video reference , it will be best thing.

MG

Mary G.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Great company and product

Pros

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Cons

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

JO

Jasmin O.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Pros

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Cons

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

VE

Vignesh E.

Yonyx - Product review

I would say , this product is very much effective for easy learning and doing the needful diagnosis as per our day to day complaints and good to understand and learn new workings in a very interesting manner , Will recommend this product to the other industry people for better problem solving technique

Pros

Since my role is based out of diagnosis , Yonyx is very much helpful in assisting the customers with the technical solution , And its effective in easy understanding for the needful diagnosis to be done based on specific complaints

Cons

While solving the tickets if there is a multiple comparison of the diagnosis tree flow near to other one will be even more helpful

JH

Jessica H.

Consumer Electronics, 10,001+ employees

User Friendly

Pros

It really helps you expect the unexpected. It is easy to navigate and really streamlines our process at work. It makes my job 100x easier and I could not do my job without it!

Cons

I have no negative reviews (yet). Sometimes it has a little lag, but with all technology comes some occasional difficulties.