Replicon WebExpense Reviews

4.53/5 (353 reviews)

Irena Lazic

Project office manager

Reviewed 2017-04-28

I was at the implementation of the Replicon, we are using Timehseet modul (with Payroll, Invoicing(, Expense modul Time off modul). We are using it for collectiong monthly timesheet hours and send it to our customers for the approval, we are using it for invoicing to the clinets, for preparation of the reports for salaries, for stimualtions that our consultants get based on the invoiced hours they wrote in the Replicon. Ozur consultants are also managing their expenses in Replicon, where me as Project office manager approved them in I see, what we have to invoice also to the clinets. Our consultants also carry in their time off, which we are also managing entirely through Replicon. Our Management are Supervisors and they are approving timesheets weekly from their consultants. Replicon really helped us managing and improving the visibility over the company work, budgeting and efficiency. I am also preparing monthly the profitabilit reports for our projects that we are managing, through different reports that I get from Replicon.It covers most of the things we need as a company in our business, that we are efficient.

Geoffrey Walsh

Useful full-functionality timesheet system

Reviewed 2017-04-16

We use the Replicon system to record all time spent by most members of the company. It has a web interface and everyone in the company has a logon. Each department has an admin user who can assign people to projects. Projects can be set up by admins, and users log time against each project. At the end of each week/month every user has to submit their timesheets, and anyone who does not receives an alert that their timesheet is overdue. It is also possible to configure warnings that the deadline is looming, which we find very useful. After submission all users' time is submitted to the relevant project manager/owner, who then approves or rejects the time. Projects can be subdivided into many categories and sub-categories, and each can be marked as billable (or not) and different billing rates can be specified. Admins can allow or deny time entry for their projects and also set time limits, whereby no time can be added to the project after a certain date. All approved time is totalled up by the system and forwarded to the finance team, who can then use the system to prepare bills to send to customers. The Replicon system allows this to be run smoothly and we are very happy with it. The web-based interface means that it is available everywhere and so no one has any excuses to not filling out their time. There is also a facility to manage annual leave but we have not used it so cannot comment on this. Overall I would recommend this system. Web interface, granularity of project specification, full workflow from time submission to billing, auto-save when you forget to press save(!)

Great & Easy Software for Small Nonprofit

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Overall this is a great system and a huge improvement over tracking hours and leave on spreadsheets. It is easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to customize. It is also reasonably priced. Support is always available when needed and there is never a long wait time. I recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their time tracking for employees. Easy to use. Everyone learned how to use it quickly. We have full time salary employees who assign hours to activities as well as interns who clock in and out and get paid hourly - it is great to be able to have both options in the same system. Customer support is always quick to respond and they are able to solve my issues most of the time - the chat feature is really great and much easier than a phone call. I love being able to review all the time sheets and time off easily and employees appreciate being able to keep track of their vacation/sick leave balances w/o having to calculate it themselves. It is also great to be able to run reports every 2 weeks with the interns hours and pay totals. The reminder emails are also helpful and keep me from having to nag employees to submit time sheets on time.

Jill Elliott

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Reviewed 2018-02-15

It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc. I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

Jonathan Ostella

Replicon greatly improved our project visibility and made it easier for users to report their time

Reviewed 2018-04-30

User interface is clean and friendly, so it is less of a burden for users to enter there time (which is often the last thing they think of). Now we can quickly generate reports to perform analysis of projects, which is helpful for planning new projects. It is also integrated with our SAP-Concur system, so we can see all time, expenses, and invoices billed against projects, giving us true visibility into our projects.Ease of adding/updating projects including use of import tool, control over which users can charge to which projects, the ability to force users to report time against tasks (when needed), the clean and user-friendly interface, and the ability to integrate with SAP Concur to pull in expense and invoice data. This last item is an important one for us, as we have struggled with how to report progress of projects including time spent against projects and expenses/invoices billed against projects. Another big one is the excellent customer service. The team is very friendly and responsive, and most of my requests have been answered/resolved in a short amount of time.

Laura Thompson

Replicon Customer Support is Fantastic

Reviewed 2018-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Replicon is a solid company with very responsive and individualized support that fits our company well. We use the software for time tracking, resource loading, and numerous reports for the many projects worked within our company. So far, it has integrated well with our internal invoicing and payroll software. I have been impressed with the immediate solutions I receive when various issues arise or the assistance in solving a need for various project requirements. If a solution isn't found immediately, Replicon's support personnel are very thorough to follow-through and make sure the needs of our company are met if at all possible. In most cases, a solution has been found. Thank you Replicon Support Team!Customer Support is very good. Very timely, responsive, and availability is great. This software works well for tracking numerous projects,employee time detail, and resources.

Chuck Dueck

Great useful software. Be prepared for a long implementation cycle.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Ease of scheduling taking less time to do it. Able to fine tune our cost structure due to the instant knowledge of the daily labour cost of a projectThe ease of report generation allows us to track our labour cost per project much closer than we ever have. Scheduling 300 people, and replacing people on the schedule, is much easier than our previous spreadsheet method.

Tina Sivilli

Good timekeeping system - DCAA Approved!

Reviewed 2018-04-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Highly recommend this system overall.This system is easy to use, allows for custom and preset charge codes. Things like holidays can be preprogrammed, but custom codes for special project can be added at any point. We also use Replicon to put in expense reports and get 2 tiers of approvals for expense through the system as well. They have recently added a good mobile feature as well for people who are at a customer site all day. Allows for notes each day for time charged, as well as reasons for any hours that may change.

Anonymous

Easily record my time and request time off

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Replicon is much better than the manual timesheets we used to have to fill out forever ago. It makes it easier for managers to approve their employee's time. Replicon makes it easy to record my time daily and automatically enters holidays and my approved time off on my timesheet If I need to look back at past timesheets, or re-open an old sheet it is easy and user friendly with just a click. All the information you need is easy to find on either the Timesheet or Time Off tabs. I can quickly see my Vacation and Sick time balances. I like that when time is approved I receive an email and don't have to go back to the software to check.

Rodney Oickle

Overall my experience with Replicon has been positive; we rely upon it extensively.

Reviewed 2018-04-30

As an engineering firm, it tracked all hours worked either billable or non-billable. This information then translated into many SMT reports and allowed the project managers to control and monitor their respected project. - Strong, reliable audit trail -Backend database; SDK with newer G3 version allowing a customer to easily create their own data warehouse -Good customer support -Visually pleasing front end interface -The front end user interface is easy to use -Ideal timesheet platform for consulting base customers; you can easily set projects; restrict users etc

Jeffrey Chesney

Effective tool for tracking time

Reviewed 2018-05-04

The Replicon Web Timesheets helps us track time against the projects, as well as track R&D activities, and provides productivity metrics for our team to use to self-improve our business processses.The main time-sheet is very straightforward to enter time records into. We use the reports heavily as well (see comments below), as well as tracking progress on specific projects and tasks.

Replicon Review

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Replicon is exactly what it needs to be. It's a simple and easy to use web based timesheet, expense and time off tracker. Nothing glamorous here just simple and effective. One of the features that I personally love is the ability to see and track other people's time off within your organization. It has helped on more than one occasion when trying to plan meetings or coordinate schedules with multiple people who may or may not be out of the office.

John Riedesel

Replicon Timesheet Use

Reviewed 2018-08-03

Customer support is excellent. The tools are easy to use and provide a great deal of flexibility that allows our company to track in detail what our employees are working on.The methods to enter time and create new charge codes and related tasks are intuitive and straight forward. The ability to easily identify resources for charging specific codes and tasks is a powerful feature that allows us to track, in detail, what activities are being executed. The reporting features and the ability to filter on any of the reported fields provide the right level of detail and the generation of the report data for large data sets is fast. The timesheet approval chains are very flexible and provide the ability for multi-level approval.

Tse-Sung Wu

Modern user friendly time tracking

Reviewed 2018-07-26
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a very well executed time sheet tracking system. I'm not sure if there is a mobile solution- but that would be equally helpful. Two functionalities that wold make this into a full service portfolio management resource tool are: 1. The ability to perform scenario analysis: given different project durations and starts, what is the overall demand forecast? If postpone a project, if we shorten one, what is the impact on overall labor demand? 2. We need a way to translate demand forecast by project deliverable into the calendar. The deliverable is a discrete line item in a schedule to which a number of hours from diff. depts. are needed to complete. Project Managers and schedulers typically think of the hours needed, by dept, to complete a deliverable. Given the dates over which this work spans, the system would automatically distribute the hours across time. As it stands now, when we want to do allocations, as forecasts are called in Replicon, we need to calculated exactly what months in the year the labor demand is. This is cumbersome and should be automated. Easy to use, easy to add tasks, UI is pleasant. Able to be part of an org's SSO. Easy to manager users, tasks, etc.

Replicon

Reviewed 2018-12-12

The support system is great, the team will go above and beyond to help you and ensure your needs are taken care of, the ease of use, made this partnership a no brainier for us.The ease of use, the system is superb in the way it allows our employees to clock in and out from the fields, the different activities, departments are a great help for our business that has many areas in which we separate our labor. It is of simple use and we love that the app can be downloaded into mobile phones and tablets for our team to carry with them into the different areas of our work.

Michael Saulsbery

The Replicon experience is a refreshing one.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

We use it to track hours spent on projects versus the budgeted hoursEase of use, great report capability. We use this software to help in estimating projects for Engineering time. All users can write notes in their daily entries to describe any problems they encountered in doing their projects. We can later run reports to review what went right/wrong on projects. The reporting capability is unmatched compared to other time keeping software. The customer response team is great, they get back to you quickly and are very knowledgeable about their product.

Leanne Perrier

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice customers!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

John Gambriel

Robust yet flexible

Reviewed 2018-10-08
Review Source: Software Advice

With the ability to add custom fields and subsequently sort and report on any of these fields this tool is outstanding.Ability to makes changes pertinent to our business model, even if said models evolve quickly. Using estimated hours/estimated costs for project management, customer billing and budget-based execution is something not found in some of the competing products.

Caroline Albos

I find replicon very user friendly generally

Reviewed 2018-05-04

I like that it you can keep all info in the one place (timesheets, expenses, time-off). As an administrator, I find it easy to navigate between user profiles and to configure most settings. Customer services are always on hand to answer any queries and their response turnaround time is very good.

Daragh Corrigan

Easy to use. User Friendly. Great Support. Makes payroll very fast and accurate.

Reviewed 2018-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

As I've said before the best thing about this product is that it saves payroll a huge amount of time, which for a business could mean many things, from becoming paperless to saving general costs across the business.The best things about this product is that time sheets are processed by the individuals and once approved we in payroll can run a report to download the information we need. From there we can import the data into our payroll software in very fast and accurate manner. Doesn't take long at all compared to the old days where we'd have piles of paper time sheets, and we'd have to manually input them. Now the individual spends a min a week filling in their time sheet online.

Devon Dennis

HR Generalist

Reviewed 2018-08-07
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that the feature is easy to navigate, whether the user is an employee, supervisor, or administrator. As an administrator, the "proxy' feature is invaluable because I can see what the employee sees as I try to troubleshoot the situation. I also like that all the various time off accruals can be viewed easily on one page. I also like that there is an app that goes with the system.

Kristen Jacobs

We've been a Replicon customer for 10+ years and have had a great experience.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Having all of our data in one place--budgeted project hours, actual project hours and scheduled project hours allow us to quickly see how our business is doing. Automated reporting is a big time saver. Using the Project Mgmt tool allows us to forecast staffing availability and identify any future issues.We love having our timesheet and project management data all in one place. Replicon's reporting features are extremely robust and we take full advantage of their scheduled email reports feature. The UI is also easy to use. Their helpdesk is also very responsive.

Gibson Hadley

More than competent support allows for quick changes and problem solving

Reviewed 2018-04-27

they support system is top notch, this allows for quick customization and changes made by the professionals at Replicon. this combined with a simple interface means that my bosses and co-workers are able to input information and retrieve it in the manor that they wish with out having the fight the system. back of house style support is also possible and the main administrator tools are almost always enough to solve any problem.

Anonymous

It is fairly easy to enter time, a little more challenging to PTO ahead of time.

Reviewed 2018-06-20

I used it for timekeeping, which also ensures I get paid. It is used by my company.It allows you to enter by the hour, as opposed to by time in and out, which is preferable for time entry. Replicon also allows you to run reports for forecasting, such as how much leave one will have in the future. This is very useful for planning vacation, even if the interface for this feature is a bit clunky.

Anonymous

Overall it has been a pleasant experience. Cheaper products fell short of meeting our needs.

Reviewed 2018-07-26

uniform timesheets. before this software we used paper or timesheets created by the clients, which meant different employees submitted different timesheets. Also, the ability to take metrics about the employees and their hours.the reports can be sliced and diced different ways to tailor the presentation of the information you need to see. there is a lot of customization available. the service desk is very responsive.