Additional information for MagHub
Key features of MagHub
View All Features
- Magazine CRM
- Sales management
- Order management
- Client and vendor portals
- Digital flatplanning
- Production and project management
- Subscriptions and distribution
- Financial and administrative tools
- Mobile app
- Custom field generation
- Vendor and personnel management
- Account activity reminders
- Bulk contact import
- Mass email campaigns
- Call list generation
- Dashboard widgets for reports and next activities
- Ad or service item order creation
- Print & digital ad rate card customization
- Service line item creation
- Ad inventory management
- Client approval with digital signatures
- Online invoicing and payment processing
- Integrated ticketing system
- Customizable order & email templates
- Customizable branding
- Interactive proposals
- Drag-and-drop flatplanning tools
- Run sheet of upcoming articles and advertisements
- Automatic artwork sync
- Layout with coordinated ad inventory
- Automated emails for production, sales, and finance
- Publishing direct to Issuu
Users can strengthen relationships with customers and partners using MagHub's CRM that reminds users when there hasn’t been activity on accounts.
MagHub's sales pipeline is suited specifically for those working in the publishing industry, and made fun and competitive through gamification features and sales contests.
The client and vendor portals give access to order history, and enable interaction with proposals, order approvals, online payments, as well as service requests.
MagHub's visual flatplanning solution, MagBuilder, allows users to view a run sheet of upcoming articles and advertisements, place items with order notes, and sync artwork automatically.
With MagHub, organizations can place a custom branded module on their website that allows subscribers to sign up and pay online for a subscription.