MagHub Reviews

4.5/5 (2 reviews)

Grace Cartwright Aspinwall

Great for small businesses and photographers

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Easy to use for my client base, and we recommend it often to others. It is simple, has a beautiful interface and is straightforward.

Pros
I work for clients who use this software, and request that I use it also for their management system. I love it. It makes it really quick to see where we have sold and utilized ad space, and we can quickly rearrange advertisements without wasting time. It also allows me to see our vendors and see when a member of our team last reached out to them (this is useful for our rule which is to make contact with each one approximately every 30 days). The Notes feature is my favorite, as I often want to keep track of things as I am on the phone with a client.

Cons
Account activity can lag when a client is behind on a payment and has already made it, but otherwise, this is not too much of an issue. Most of the time, the notifications are up to date almost instantly.

Response from Aysling

Thank you for the thorough review. Often, the MagHub platform is utilized by many others outside of our direct clients, and it's great to hear those comments/feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10