Vivantio Pro Reviews

4.27/5 (161 reviews)

Andy Salih

Our IT support staff use this software to manage helpdesk calls efficiently, great for all businesse

Reviewed 2018-02-15

Vivantio is a great (ITSM) system for helpdesk and support teams, the system itself comes with a full set of configurable tools, log Incident calls, setting team tasks, problem management/change control/knowledge base, this is a product that fits in for both businesses that practice ITIL and for small businesses. the software itself is very configurable allowing the software to fit in with the business support strategy. users are notified and updated in relation to there logged call keeping the user in the loop. The look of the web interface is great, easy to follow and calls are easy to read. if an incident requires more than one team with the Vivantio system it is possible to easily set other IT support teams a set of subtasks that may be required to complete a solution, so many tasks can be assigned to one incident creating a master call in effect.

Geoffrey Walsh

Great for small businesses, less good for large enterprises

Reviewed 2017-02-10

Vivantio does what it says on the tin, and for a small organisation it does a fine job. The weaknesses only become apparent when the numbers of users passes around 20, tickets pass 100 per week and customers pass around 20. Then you start to realise that there are too many manual steps in the use of the system. A good example is SLA (service level agreement) reporting; how have we performed this month against the targets we are contractually obliged to meet? An analyst works on a ticket, sends an update, then marks the ticket 'awaiting customer'. The SLA clock stops. The customer replies, but crucially there is no mechanism to start the SLA clock again, and if no one notices the SLA clock does not start again. For a small business this is not much of a problem but in the big leagues being unable to measure performance against SLA is the same as failing SLA. Reports look great but are a nightmare to set up. If you don't know crystal reporting you may need a course just to send out a daily report of how many tickets you have open. The Change workflow is rather good though. Custom workflows can be defined, where a user raises a change and submits it for approval. Any number of approvers can then be notified and the change can only be actioned when all the necessary approvers have given their go-ahead. One downside is that each person who actions the change must choose who does the next action, and if anyone forgets no tasks are assigned to anyone. Again, this is fine for low use, but if you are dealing with a hundred changes a week and need to convene a CAB meeting you may risk missing something. The support department are helpful and friendly though. Always a pleasure to deal with. Overall, I would say that Vivantio improved my own service desk, but outlived its usefulness in around 4 years.

Andy Salih

Excellent ITSM System, a must for all

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Vivantio is a great (ITSM) system for helpdesk and support teams, the system itself comes with a full set of configurable tools, log Incident calls, setting team tasks, problem management / change control / knowledge base, this is a product that fits in for both businesses that practice ITIL and for small businesses. the software itself is very configurable allowing the software to fit in with the business support strategy. users are notified and updated in relation to there logged call keeping the user in the loop. The look of the web interface is great, easy to follow and calls are easy to read. if a incident requires more than one team with the Vivantio system it is possible to easily set other IT support teams a set of sub tasks that may be required to complete a solution, so many tasks can be assigned to one incident creating a master call in affect. There are lots of other functions and features, all configurable but just too many too mention, in a nut shell and a 360 view on this system, to put it bluntly it's a fantastic system that does basically what it says on the tin, I would recommend the Vivantio system to other businesses as this system in my opinion is much further ahead than others.

Ashok Reddy

Vivantio is a user friendly ticket tool

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I am using the Vivantio ticketing tool since 2015 and it's user friendly tool. We can extract the reports in a simply way without any hassles. While view of current tickets status and customer information (for adding or removing), I am happy with Vivantio. However, I found some issues with checking view of last update on ticket as the frame of last update area is very small and it's not possible to expand (like drag to top/down). With this we need to copy the update from tool and paste in notepad or word document to read it fully. If Vivantio can focus more on this area it will really help the admins who work daily on Vivantio. Also, I found some issues at report builder area where we tried to pull some weekly statistics. After assistance from database team, we resolved those issue. I would recommend Vivantio team to focus more on reports area as it's very important to management who more relay on reports which required for customer interactions.

Jamie Avery

Good features, but Interface could be improved

Reviewed 2017-02-01

There are some good improvements over the old Vivantio platform. However, the lack of a good mobile experience holds the product back, it is simply unusable on a mobile phone, and I do not know of an app at this point Also, it would be better if each user had a dashboard as standard that would list all items assigned to the user, (incidents, calls, tasks ) Also, if we could simply refresh a section of the screen, eg the list of incidents, that would be useful, instead of refreshing the whole page If the site could remember the section are user is on, so when they return to site they go straight to the same section. many users will only be interested in open incidents that are assigned to their team Finally the search could be improved. If you search for an incident by keyword, often, no results are found, even when that keyword exists in an incident. We raised this as a support call, and the response was that we should filter by dates in order to narrow the search. This would be fine if the system displayed a message to use dates to narrow the search, but the system simply says "No items to display", which is inadequate from a user experience point of view, and simply wrong from a logic point of view

tony robinson

Vivanto ITSM great software in an easy to use package

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We use vivantio on a daily basis, and find it to be an exceptional and versatile tool, it makes tracking and linking of assets to " users" an easy task, the reports and dashboards which are in the system and can easily be created are also very versatile and provide a wealth of information, to such an extent that other areas of the business are now potentially looking at using vivantio as their ticketing system rather than it just being used by the IT Department. The support team is also exceptional, I can guarantee that when I raise a ticket I receive a response within a max of 10 mins with my reference number and 99.9% of the time when I get a written response and usually get a detailed guide on how to resolve my query. The overall application cannot be faulted and I would recommend the software to anyone.

Steven Daly

4/5 - Pretty good product.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Lacking some features - Would be nice to copy over Dashboard configuration over from one system area to another (Dashboards set up to show call closures in one system area (IT team) has to be set up a fresh when setting up new system areas (L&D team). Would be nice for these to be able to be copied over. Search feature is very temperamental, when searching free text in subject line / content / title it does pick up some calls even if you copy and paste the title. As a workaround its easier to so a search in the deleted item folder in outlook where email to ticket has been set up from. Other than that the product is easy to use and generally good quality apart from performance issues here and there. These are generally picked up with the Vivantio helpdesk who are normally very prompt in providing status updates. Regards Steven

Desu Spandana

Being on service desk on a 24/7 shift, Vivantio is the only tool which I prefer to work.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I am working with this tool since 2.5 years .Its very user friendly and very convenient to work with this tool when compared to previous tools which we have used. 1)We are Logging ticket for all clients. Through this tool itself . Vivantio is over major Ticketing tool. 2) This tool makes our work easier in term of ticket creation and time tracking ,Report pulls ,and graphical representation of Analysis . Its an industry-leading, award-winning service management software that can automate and streamline your organization's service desk. Finally, a Very well designed tool for Support Team 24*7 ,In a few clicks we can get all the ticket information .

David Lean

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Having worked in IT support for a number of years across different industry sectors, I have used a number of different Helpdesk ticketing/service management products. Vivantio is easy to modify which makes it easy to give a better quality environment and ensure good adoption rates from your users. The customer portal we set up has been very well received. It's quick, responsive and overall the best product I've used! Highly recommended!

Mayank Manas

User friendly

Reviewed 2017-01-31

This is very user friendly software and can be used without much of training. The only add on I can recommend is that there should be some help videos for anyone new and/or FAQs which should help most of basic and general queries resolved so that unnecessary feedback is not provided.

Naechane Romeo

Proactive Service

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I use Vivantio on a daily basis as part of my IT support role. The upgrade that was done in 2014 has been fantastic. On occasions there may be so slow processing but the customer service department are always proactive in informing us of any technical issues they are experiencing with the service that affects us as the customer.

lamonique bates

Vivantio Review

Reviewed 2017-01-31

we have been using Vivantio for the past 4 years. To date we have been pleased with the product. From an end user perspective it is simple and easy to use. From a tech perspective, since i administer the system, has been easy to configure. I am very pleased with the Support that we receive, Andrew Stevens has been awesome. He has worked very hard to ensure that the system meets our business needs. Whenever we have requirement he is constantly finding ways to be able to implement them. There still are areas where there can be some improvements, would like to see better dashboards and reporting.

Reggie Matthews

Excellent Software for Global IT use

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Our company has been using Vivantio for over 10 years and have found it to be a very powerful tool for our global IT departments. All of our sites are able to coordinate helpdesk tasks, workflow tasks and infrastructure deployments in a very organized fashion. It allows us to communicate with one another and stay on top of frequent IT problems and issues. We have the ability to collaborate on issues and work on solutions together. The tools are very powerful and helpful in our day to day use. The software has many features that we haven't started using yet, but I'm sure we'll get around to them eventually.

David Carey

A solid incident management tool.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

All time and incidents easily logged and followed, with easy to use queues for each individual user to keep track of each agent. We're also able to quickly create and view KB articles on the fly to transfer common knowledge.

Adam Day

Getting Our Monies Worth

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Are are taking more than full advantage of the ITSM offering from Vivantio. We have a LARGE number of advanced features being used. Although sometimes we suffer some performance slumps for a good percentage of the time the system does what we need. The Vivantio ITSM software doesn't have some of the customisation skills that other offerings out there, but because of this any issues we do experience are fixed quickly by there support team.

Kiran Kumar Kari

Reviewing after 6 months of usage

Reviewed 2017-02-07

First thing I would like to convey is about the easy options in Vivantio. It is very easy to understand, to raised ant kind of tickets, to report and to maintain a Knowledge base. I have raised some of the issues with Vivantio Support especially working on reports, the support was quick and is persistent till it get resolved.

Geraldine Roncal

Lessen the downtimes

Reviewed 2017-02-01

There are several times that our support line experienced downtime during shifts. That makes us unable to work on our tickets properly. Although, the support team of vivantio is very helpful, we wish you can lessen the downtime of the app on specially on the time we use it most.

INTUITIVE TICKET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Every Day use uses little machine resources so other applications can run at the same time. compatible with most commercial browsers.

Matt Hook

Great value for money

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We are an IBM business that used an ageing system for both our customers and internally. ofter seveal other products being tested prior to Vivantio. After testing the product first hand and now implementing it accross our organisation I can firmly say that we made the right decision choosing Vivantio. the product itself is easy to use for my employees and customers alike. Its also great value for moey which is generally quite hard to find now a days.

Arun Kumar

Application support is good, but need some improvement

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Really wonderful app for support, but need some enhancement like page loading time. customization of UI layout as per user need.

spandana desu

Its the best tool which I have worked for evver

Reviewed 2018-01-11

ticket system used to provide our time log on the work which we done

Tony Gatdula

Great for organizations who adapt ITIL

Reviewed 2017-02-01

As an IT consultant and a Tier 3 escalations engineer, I am not a daily user of Vivantio Pro as I only deal with support tickets if they are escalated to me. However, in working with the Level 1 support desk in our organization, who uses it on a daily basis and as a mission critical application, I hear very little complaints about it on a day-to-day basis. You could say that "no news is good news" regarding users and their perception of the quality of the application :) Secondly, in my own experience, I find Vivantio Pro easy to use and efficient. I have rarely experienced Vivantio technical issues and if there issues with access to the site, the resolution time has been more than acceptable. Lastly, and probably most importantly, as a person who recently joined a global organization who is highly client focused and uses ITIL framework and methodologies as means to be client focused, Vivantio Pro is a good fit as it offers an adaptable and wholistic approach to IT service managment.

Sneha Kalluru

Excellent Tool and Excellent Customer service

Reviewed 2017-02-27

Previuosly we used Maximo as our ticketing tool, When compared to the Maximo the VIvantio is excellent and the cusotmer service is also very satisfactory.The ease of using the tool os very easy

Victor  Hugo Paz, Cereceres

It is a good software to manage your work.

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Is a good administration for work

Marlon Cox

Level 3 Support

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Working with other service/ticket queues I have found that Vivantio is easy to use. I would like to see a couple features added as well like to see a fix on the graphs. I have been keeping track of my tickets completed to put against graphs and as well per person. I am finding that they don't match what I have completed and sometimes off by 20 tickets or more.

Annie Preece

A First Class Service

Reviewed 2017-01-31

New post - receptionist - great for keeping people in the loop, everyone has access. User friendly programme can't wait to have a go at "Reports"

Vasu kotamsetty

Over all Vivantio is an awesome tool.

Reviewed 2017-02-04

We use Vivantio as our ticketing tool. I have hands on experience with this tool, we do keep our data in the form of tickets in vivantio. Usually I update close and moving to different states of tickets which are assigned on my name. Its very easy to use and quick in response.

Tim Braun

Good bang for the buck

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Nice basic feature set, but customizing comes with a price. Could be a little more flexible, but overall has a good workflow. Significant improvement over the previous generation client. Very rare outages, and quite fast for a web based client.

Brian Knox

Great and intuitive interface. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Improved SLA tracking, on the fly ticket monitoring.

Greg Poindexter

Excellent Service Desk software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

The implementation worked very well with Vivantio assistance and we just upgraded to the pro version without much issue at all.

Jonel Simbulan

I'm here for the 20$

Reviewed 2017-01-31

So far so good. Been using your ticket system for 3 years now. We sometimes experience slowness issue but its usually resolve after a few sec/min or once we reported it. Customer service is fast and reliable.

Dave Thexton

Bucks Fire & Rescue Service

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have been using Vivantio for over five years we have seen it evolve sometimes at our request but also as the product has been updated. We have had experience with other service desk products but our technicians and users prefer Vivantio products

Zubair Aboo

Change Management Made Simple

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I use Vivantio extensively for Change Management. Vivantion simplifies the workflow by assigning the relevant tasks to the teams and make communication between departments and our end customer efficient.

Wesley Duxbury

Powerful, enjoyable and great service, but...

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I'm the admin for Vivantio ITSM in our business. I've also been admin for a handful of other ticket logging tools over the years and this one has some serious benefits which I'll be sad to miss out on if I move company in the future. It has a good amount of configuration options that make the tool extremely flexible and most things you'd like to achieve can be, one way or another. It's this aspect which is so enjoyable - their business rule builder, report builder etc. allow for creative logic to get things done. However, my love/hate opinion on the system comes from their customer support. They're great in that they're responsive, I've never had to wait more than a few hours for a response to a query I've made. They almost always come up with an answer that is suitable, or fix my issue by passing onto their (very active) developers. And here's the but... sometimes they can be a bit too accommodating. I have been known to ask for some pretty elaborate changes to the tool, to do things that really would only be of benefit to my company for example, and their answer is always that they've added it to their future development schedule. I think I'd rather a 'no' in these cases, because I'm left wondering when I'm going to get these changes. And they're numerous. Oh well, maybe one day I'll be pleasantly surprised, until then I'll wait in anticipation.

Victoria Cooper

Brilliant Product! Would certainly recommend

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I use this in my day to day role as a PMO. Support tickets are logged through this and I also use this to keep a track of change requests using CMDB. It's quick to use and easy. I have logged a couple of tickets for feedback to Vivantio, and they were really quick to get back to me, very helpful company and a great product.

Minaketan Mishra

Good To manage and coustomizable

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Good to use and assigning the tickets and maintain the status of tickets is very good feature. It is also manage the history of the tickets so that we can get a basic idea if any case it reporn the tickets. Thanks Minaketan Mishra

Victor Giunta

Vivantio Review

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Vivantio was easy to work with and willing to meet the needs of our company. Customer support was outstanding and the software very easy to use. Great bang for the buck.

cameron schofield

Awsome Call Logging Software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Great easy to use software, user friendly and useful to produce reports. Vivantio support is always quikc to respond and helps with all issues.

Kimberly Kajdan

We love Vivantio!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

So far, the customer support has been great and we really enjoy working with the Vivantio Team! We look forward to growing with the company and hopefully work with the team to get some of the features not currently available.

Bill Chandler

Works as intended.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Has always been easy to use and the support we received has been almost perfect. Only some minor issues in updating and customizing the customer facing self-service portal which doesn't include all the options we need. Other than that, more than happy to use Vivantio in future.

Kristi Wainwright

Great Software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We use this at our company everyday and are very happy with it. I would recommend to other companies.

vatandeep singh

This is very good tool.

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I always use this tool and very good in use, working smoothly. ticket related stuff is so cool as expected.

Darren Gipson

Excellent Product Support but lacking finer details

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Vivantio offers a ITIL service desk software that we use for software support. In general I have found the solution not very user friendly and in the last 3 years of using it, I found that little has changed to the basic user functionality to improve this despite many feature requests to aid this. A key example of this is that, in 2017, it is still not possible for all emails in the system to show the pictures that are embedded. In the past, we have found that the quality of the software updates to the system lacking basic QA process and it has become quite simple to find bugs in the new features. I would say that the support team is very good at getting back to you within half a business day and providing us with workarounds of problems that we have highlighted.

Collette Claiborne

Good user interface

Reviewed 2018-01-19

As a user its easy to open/update/resolve/close tickets and tasks. Navigation and search is simplified

Aditya Shishodia

Good Ticketing Tool

Reviewed 2017-02-07

I've been using various ticketing tool for monitoring tickets but vivanto seems to be the lightest and most efficient tool till date.

Bianca Gilbert

Bianca Gilberts review

Reviewed 2017-02-06

We use this daily to complete work task. I love it. We can keep track of the information and it is very easy to access if we need to go back and review the ticket.

Nathan Davies

My Vivantio Review

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Overall, vivadesk is quite good. the incident management and notes being dislayed on the main screen is very good. i'd prefer if the calls could be viewed in one form, that I could scroll though. the tabs are quite slow to transition and throughout the day this adds up. if all the information was available from one scrollable page, that would be great

Ahmed Samy

Good helpful tool

Reviewed 2017-02-04

experienced supportive communication tool with our customer with good functionalities, in which we can achieve the result smoothly, but i think the layout can be in a better form

roger hong

Vivantio is great

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Users can submit incidents and service requests more easy through brief interface framework. as a manager, we can receive user request ASAP via office 365 mail once users submitted. In order to Chinese colleague more easy to use Vivantio, i hope Vivantio develop will issue Chinese version of it .

Anonymous

The best solution for many management services

Reviewed 2018-12-30

I consider it a more complete tool that I can definitely recommend.

Saleem Saida

I feel previlaged using Vivantio .

Reviewed 2017-12-19

The best is to generate the report of overall work we do.

Matthew Donaghey

Vivantio pro

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I love using vivantio pro, it makes tracking our issues through environments from multiple sources a breeze compared to how it was previously done. It also congregates communication very effectively allowing everyone involved to see what is going on as it happens.

Amit Sharma

Vivantio Pro Review

Reviewed 2017-02-27

So far.. it's been a pleasure to use to track/monitor all our incidences, either open or pending. It also is a great tool for workflow and asset management. We have been able to assign incident tickets effortlessly to other members of the team. Creation of new user/company etc was a breeze. Thanks!

calum wood

excellent product easy to use

Reviewed 2017-01-31

excellent and good functions and system , took a bit of getting used to but once up and running no problems

ismael reyna

Satisfaction

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Is a easy tool and excellent web to create tickets and consult. Vivantio is new tool to apply in the different factory.

Syed Rafi

It works good and it has some many features and friendly user.i learn many things as a fresher.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Knowledge gain.

Somadatta Reddy Mandadi

Good

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Easy to use and very fast responsive tool and it is highly recommended to use .Easy to create a ticket with this tool.

Jason Miller

Web ticketing goodness

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I've used other web-based ticketing systems in the past - like SchoolDude, but Vivantio is so much more... the best thing about it is the customization, to fit our company's needs.

Katie Brown

Amazing piece of Kit!!!!!!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

This system is going to help our company and our customers become more in sync with each other. It is going to enable to production of tools and processes that are simple, efficient and easy to monitor/edit. Will stop the lack of reporting and integration of systems and finally enable our company to accurately report instances for our customers with little to no delay. Also enables our customers to use our systems and have more accuracy in their own reporting. This will truly help everyone involved with TVF evolve.

Gagan Kumar

Over all good to use.

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have used BMC Remedy earlier as per my past experience Vivantio is much fast and explained. As per I am a new user of this app its not more easy to work with but as I have already mentioned its more explained than I don't need to more time to spend to understand it.

David Cooper

I LOVE VIVANTIO

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I am new to Vivantio but have found it a very user friendly system that allows me the freedom and choices to optimise my workload, the funcionality and support is top notch and due to this i now consider this area one of my strenghts.

Steven Knowles

Migration to Vivantio Pro

Reviewed 2017-02-01

Our recent project to migrate to Vivantio Pro has been a good experience and I know that we will benefit from the many new features and functionality available to us. We have received excellent support from cust care at Vivantio throughout the migration plan, and I really appreciate the care, time and dedication he has shown that has helped us enormously. We are now in the testing phase, but with a good design and support on building effective structures, I know that the delivery and Go-live will be a huge success.

Nikos Nicolaides

Simple and easy tool to use.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

This tool is one of our basic tools here at Managed services. We use it daily for our ticketing system. It has improved a lot since last year but there are still a couple of things that need improvement. 1) It needs to speed up a bit. Sometimes the website is a bit slow and the whole experience is frustrating. 2) You cannot download multiple files at once. For example, if you have more than one file attached in a ticket, you have to manually download them one by one. 3) It does not work very well in 4:3 screens, but this is undersandable. :) 4) Under Company/Contacts, you used to see a lot more information, such as phone numbers. Now this functionality is lost. 5) Every time we raise a change, the suggested articles are being randomly displayed, in which have nothing to do with the change itself. For arguments sake, lets say that there are 2 articles: one that explains how to plant trees and another on how to do groceries. Now if you raise a change (i.e on fixing your car) , it shows the 2 articles as "suggested". In reality, these 2 articles have nothing in common with the change itself!

Juan Gonzalez

Effective Tool

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Is a valuable tool for the work team,Since all of the team, can see the detail of their work done day by day.

Chris Edwards

My time with Vivantio

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Using vivantio is seamless and relatively easy to do. From having never used the program 2 months ago to using it on a daily basis it has become an integral part of my work life. With vivantio it allows me to keep track of all of my client tickets eventually and see what needs to be done most urgently during the day. Overall great program would recommend

Andrew Tan

Not a perfect system, but still one of the best service management software.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Very good! Maybe new version could add a way to back date inputs due to different time zone would be better2

Samantha Lewis

Initial thoughts

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I have not used customer support and do not know whether this is value for money as I am not involved in procurement. I am an analyst and our team use it to manage our workload. I have to say I don't find it very easy to use when I have to add a customer's service request retrospectively (ie. they have not requested reports via Viva desk but by email for example). Then finding the service request afterwards can be tricky once added. If you save without populating all the fields, just the 'red' compulsory ones, then the case does not save but simply disappears but it doesn't prompt you to fill anything else.

M Leonard

General all round software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I cant comment on value for money or customer support, so have gone mediocre stars for these answers. There is no project management side to the software, so where another department works on stats, my department does not. We work on projects and 3rd line support. Two different departments, working in different ways. We do however answer tickets for the other department and when doing this the software is easy to use. Sometimes can be a bit slow, else ok. Not sure on the stats that come from the software, for instance, tickets which are routine created daily are given 5 minutes. So the staff can do 1.5 hours work before stepping through the door? Stats maybe could be broken down, to technical, software support, telephone support, equipment swap. Other issues really need to be addressed internally with the staff. Life isnt all about stats, its should be about customer satisfaction.

Shitanshu Kumar

A good simple tool for IT change/Request/incident management

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It is a simple tool which is quite user friendly and easy to understand and use for all it task management and logging.

Akinbola Fatoye

ITSM with ease

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Vivantio offers you the platform to implement ITSM easily by making use of the available modules. The short learning curve afford makes it easy for widespread adoption in the Enterprise.

Adrian Stokes

Great Overall ITSM Tool

Reviewed 2017-02-01

Having worked on the previous version of Vivantio I can confirm that this release is a great improvement on what we previously had. There are some improvements which could be made: a dynamic layout would be nice (at lower resolutions, reading updates is difficult), capability to have user defined layouts specific to that user and availability to customise the available columns but, for saying that, the system is easy to use and navigate and I have received a nice quick response time any time I have requested assistance.

michael timms

I use Vivantio everday. This is probably the 8th or 9th IT ticketing software that I have used.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

All of my tickets are in one place. Also there are pre made templates for cab changes which really comes in handy.

Eldar Kovacic

Vivantio-Easy to use

Reviewed 2017-02-03

No issues, easy navigation and straight forward. I do not use all the features, mainly "my tickets" and "incidences".

Joy Parokkaran

Reliable company used for years

Reviewed 2017-01-31

First used as a on site hosted ServiceDesk, no using Vivantios' SAAS service. Good response time and able to listen to clients needs which are later implemented in updates.

Fernando Garcia

Very good tool

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I think that is a very good tool, it has all the required by the IT Dept and the options are easy to select/use ..

Trevor Howell

Simple and effective ticketing system

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have been personally using Vivantio for about 1 month now at my company and the ease of use and simplicity is quite enjoyable. It is also helping our company to create reports and manage issues in a much more timely fashion. Thanks!

Joshua Trice

A big change for a big gain

Reviewed 2017-01-31

My organization is moving from an older product that nickel and dimed every feature or function, and became exceedingly more difficult to upgrade or maintain. Vivantio's pricing model was consistent and flexible, its features robust, and customization beyond anything I've seen in a ticketing system. Vivantio will mold into a product for my organization, instead of the organization bending backwards to fit the product.

Noor Jaber

VIVANTIO Ticketing system

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Vivantio is so user friendly and being the Service Desk Team Leader provides me with a wealth of information at a touch of a button, it provides an excellent mechanism for our customers to raise tickets via our self-service portal and with future enhancements to this will enable us to streamline this process and provide further information and guides to our customers thus helping us reduce our call volumes by providing a self help section. Vivantio shows me the state of our support queues as well as the other teams within our department, additional configurable elements have enabled us to setup notifications when tickets are reaching their SLA to ensure that we keep on top of our support calls, this all improves the overall service provided to customers which are what we aim for

michael timms

I use vivantio every day as ticketing software

Reviewed 2017-08-15

I used servicenow before Vivantio, and the difference is like night and day with Vivantio being the better choice.

Nelson Tillero

Great potential, needs more reliability

Reviewed 2017-02-06

"Performance..." and "Active Incidents" tab do not work over %50 of the time. Incidents that are merged can not be unmerged. Great tracking of old incidents

Josh Saleska

Everyday User

Reviewed 2017-02-03

Sometimes, the screen times out on me when I am in the middle of communicating with a client, which is why I gave the 'Overall Quality' only 3 starts. All I have to do is refresh and it works fine, but it is kind of annoying. Other than that, the system works great and I can always communicate with the client effectively and efficiently.

Alexandro Salinas Perez

Alex's Review, very pleased.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

This is much simpler compared to many others that during the years company has worked. Specially about the ID of the incident/ticket, it is single one and through that you work all long until close it.

Maurice Eilec

Basic service desk product

Reviewed 2017-02-03

We use Vivantio for some years now, it does the job, so no issue there. But, it's not mobile device friendly, so if you would like to use it on a tablet or a phone, reconsider.

Hiren Thanki

Its good but needs improvement

Reviewed 2017-01-31

There are some issues. It needs looking at. Rather than making us change passwords suddenly, you should notify us in advance. I one day had an emergency and needed to log in, but I had to change the password which wasted a little bit of critical time.

Ian Sanderson

Vivantio PRO - 3 years in

Reviewed 2017-01-31

We have used Vivantio Pro for 3 years now and in this time it has handled our requirements to fulfil incident and service request management for numerous customers. The guys on support are usually on the ball when there is an issue, of which there have been few. The professional services team have a great understanding of their platform and can tailor it to suit your requirements. Reporting, self service portal and surveys to name a few are all available out the box and do not take too much effort to set up with basic configuration. Different mail queues can be assigned to different incident queues if required. As far as ITSM platforms go, this one is pretty flexible and will more than likely meet your needs.

Emmanuel Echeverria

Excellent product and service

Reviewed 2017-01-31

My experience so far has been very good. Our implementation manager has been very useful, and is very capable of understanding our needs and make them possible. I'd like to see more features such as being able to extract information from an email coming in.

Andrius Labanavicius

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Vivantio is quite easy to use when you get around it - this was my first thought of it. It is well organized, tracking of the tickets is easy as well. Ticket logging system is fairly good as well, there are just some delays in response time when I try open a new incident or make a quick search. The main issue for me was the response time within the website though it is a web-based application. Improving that in some way would be very beneficial for all users who are using Viva. And lastly, I have experienced huge delays with the Dashboard section, the stats take a long time to load. Very long time. And I am not sure if they reflect actual data. Other than that - very pleased with Viva.

Malhar Shah

Great and intuitive interface. Easy to use

Reviewed 2017-08-30

My favorite feature is the filters. I can cover multiple sites and check all of my team mates ticket queues with one click of a button. This really comes in handy during holidays when I am covering multiple sites.

Geneisha Glasgow

Feedback as NELFT employee

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have rated my feedback based on the fact that I have only used the Vivantio system for a few months. Therefore, I am fairly new using the system but although I never had any training on it I have managed to pick it up quite easily so this means Vivantio is easy to use and very user friendly. I am not aware of any extra features the system may have but I'm hoping after a few more months of use I will pick these up and be able to share with my colleagues who are also regular Vivantio users. Overall, I feel it is a great system and is very much needed and beneficial to North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT). Not sure what we would do without Vivantio!!! Thank you :-)

Daniel Edwards

Vivantio review

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Its hard to tell who is in what groups from an end user perspective. Grouping seems wrong but you have no idea who is supposed to be in a group. Alerts are misdirected. Should have API hooks to automate solutions.

Tanner

Wow! Finally...someone got it right!

Reviewed 2014-02-13

We tested a lot of ticketing systems but they were just that. A ticketing system. Not much more than fancy email. VivaDesk seems like it was designed by IT staffers. Thank you VivaDesk!

Vivantio

Reviewed 2019-04-05

I have previously used Vivantio in a helpdesk environment. Vivantio allows you to log incidents and allocate them to certain members. Dashboard and reports are great to allow you to find trends.

Adrian Penny

Vivantio review

Reviewed 2017-01-31

When looking to upgrade from our current incident management portal we reviewed many products but Vivantio was the only one that covered all our requirements. Vivantio ITSM has developed and progressed in the last few years, and i look forward to future releases.

Robb Zanetti

IT Infrastructure

Reviewed 2017-01-31

Overall it's not a bad product but I would prefer a separate pop up window to print off a request. Their are some functional changes too but nothing too big.

william callaghan

System could be quicker

Reviewed 2017-01-31

As we share log sign ins between the department it causes problems with password being revoked , If each could have there own log in this would be most beneficial .

Tim Bassin

Service Desk software

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I find the software is somewhat user friendly. Easy to use for the most part but think there can be some improvements. Overall not a bad program to use.

Artemio Villarreal

Good Plattaform

Reviewed 2017-01-31

It is an excellent tool for the users that request support to the different departments that use Vivantio on iQor

Michael Timms

Does What is Supposed to Do

Reviewed 2017-01-31

I have only been using Vivantio for about 3 months. The company that I was with before used ServiceNow. I definitely prefer Vivantio over ServiceNow, and the only issues that I have had with it is learning to search without filters, and having zero training of any kind on it. Considering the way that we migrated from Asurion to iQor, Vivantio works surprisngly efficiently. In closing, I have used several different kinds of ticketing systems over the years, and the only one that I preferred over Vivantio was Footprints (but not by much).

Sean Brannon

No problems to report

Reviewed 2017-02-03

We transferred our employee services to Vivantio and have a better SLA and track record of fixing peoples problems. We have more trust and employee engagement as a result.

Mohamed Saeed

Great software but lake in standard reports

Reviewed 2017-01-31

First, i would like to thank you all for this great software, as I'm the support manager the important think to me is reports, however i realized that vivantio didn't has standard report that fit my needs, but with the help of the vivantio team we were able to make some customize reports that meet our requirements, only concern point is the report builder is hard to use and there is no guide for it to learn it so if i need more reports i could make it myself, but overall i'm happy for using such a great tool. Thanks very much,