Vivantio Reviews

4.3

How would you rate Vivantio?

Pros

The ease of doing business is the most best thing I found in Vivantio and also the reports it generates is simply awesome.

SS

Saleem S.

SK

Steven K.

Vivantio was easy to work with and willing to meet the needs of our company. Customer support was outstanding and the software very easy to use.

VG

Victor G.

Cons

Its hard to tell who is in what groups from an end user perspective. Grouping seems wrong but you have no idea who is supposed to be in a group.

DE

Daniel E.

We are finding that Vivantio is difficult to customize and is missing features that would be beneficial to our operations.

EM

Erroll M.

One downside is that each person who actions the change must choose who does the next action, and if anyone forgets no tasks are assigned to anyone.

GW

Geoffrey W.

Bianca Gilberts review

We use this daily to complete work task. I love it. We can keep track of the information and it is very easy to access if we need to go back and review the ticket.

Pros

The ease of using the system

Cons

You can only accept one ticket at a time. It slows your process down. It would make our job easier if you could accept multiple tickets at once.

My Vivantio Review

Overall, vivadesk is quite good. the incident management and notes being dislayed on the main screen is very good. i'd prefer if the calls could be viewed in one form, that I could scroll though. the tabs are quite slow to transition and throughout the day this adds up. if all the information was available from one scrollable page, that would be great

Good helpful tool

experienced supportive communication tool with our customer with good functionalities, in which we can achieve the result smoothly, but i think the layout can be in a better form

Pros

functions

Cons

layout

Vivantio is great

Users can submit incidents and service requests more easy through brief interface framework. as a manager, we can receive user request ASAP via office 365 mail once users submitted. In order to Chinese colleague more easy to use Vivantio, i hope Vivantio develop will issue Chinese version of it .

Pros

Interface framework is brief.

Cons

I hope we will see my site information in Home page.

I feel previlaged using Vivantio .

The best is to generate the report of overall work we do.

Pros

Cons

The log comment size is too small which makes difficult to read the comments., and something the view get's corrupted.

Vivantio pro

I love using vivantio pro, it makes tracking our issues through environments from multiple sources a breeze compared to how it was previously done. It also congregates communication very effectively allowing everyone involved to see what is going on as it happens.

Pros

It makes tracking issues easy it also handles communication very effectively.

Cons

Nothing

Vivantio Pro Review

So far.. it's been a pleasure to use to track/monitor all our incidences, either open or pending. It also is a great tool for workflow and asset management. We have been able to assign incident tickets effortlessly to other members of the team. Creation of new user/company etc was a breeze. Thanks!

Pros

The user friendly interface and ease of use.

Cons

None so far

excellent product easy to use

excellent and good functions and system , took a bit of getting used to but once up and running no problems

Pros

ease of use

Cons

can be hard to manage at first

Satisfaction

Is a easy tool and excellent web to create tickets and consult. Vivantio is new tool to apply in the different factory.

Pros

Easy consult and easy create tickets, reports to watch per weeks and verify the tickets to know the status

Cons

I not have specific think

It works good and it has some many features and friendly user.i learn many things as a fresher.

Knowledge gain.

Pros

with these application we can generate all the reports with easy way and its very easy to find errors which we have done errors.

Cons

Some time its Hangs and some time while searching with ticket number its gives a result wrong that could one i am facing.

Good

Pros

Easy to use and very fast responsive tool and it is highly recommended to use .Easy to create a ticket with this tool.

Cons

Nothing much to discuss about cons it is good but some times it may delay in triggering of tickets but it resolved very fast by team.

Web ticketing goodness

I've used other web-based ticketing systems in the past - like SchoolDude, but Vivantio is so much more... the best thing about it is the customization, to fit our company's needs.

Pros

The fact that it is web based.

Cons

The fact that, by default, it will accept any incoming email address and create a ticket.

Amazing piece of Kit!!!!!!

This system is going to help our company and our customers become more in sync with each other. It is going to enable to production of tools and processes that are simple, efficient and easy to monitor/edit. Will stop the lack of reporting and integration of systems and finally enable our company to accurately report instances for our customers with little to no delay. Also enables our customers to use our systems and have more accuracy in their own reporting. This will truly help everyone involved with TVF evolve.

Pros

Cons

Unsure how well it will cope with further larger expansion and systems integration

Over all good to use.

I have used BMC Remedy earlier as per my past experience Vivantio is much fast and explained. As per I am a new user of this app its not more easy to work with but as I have already mentioned its more explained than I don't need to more time to spend to understand it.

I LOVE VIVANTIO

I am new to Vivantio but have found it a very user friendly system that allows me the freedom and choices to optimise my workload, the funcionality and support is top notch and due to this i now consider this area one of my strenghts.

Pros

freedom and choice

Cons

nothing

Migration to Vivantio Pro

Our recent project to migrate to Vivantio Pro has been a good experience and I know that we will benefit from the many new features and functionality available to us. We have received excellent support from cust care at Vivantio throughout the migration plan, and I really appreciate the care, time and dedication he has shown that has helped us enormously. We are now in the testing phase, but with a good design and support on building effective structures, I know that the delivery and Go-live will be a huge success.

Pros

Configuration is easier; New and improved reporting capability; Custom Forms; Escalation

Cons

So far I haven't found to many things to be negative about!

Simple and easy tool to use.

This tool is one of our basic tools here at Managed services. We use it daily for our ticketing system. It has improved a lot since last year but there are still a couple of things that need improvement. 1) It needs to speed up a bit. Sometimes the website is a bit slow and the whole experience is frustrating. 2) You cannot download multiple files at once. For example, if you have more than...

Pros

Cons

Slow, CSS is not very pretty.

Effective Tool

Is a valuable tool for the work team,Since all of the team, can see the detail of their work done day by day.

Pros

the team can see the detail of their work done day by day

Cons

the password continuous need to reset

My time with Vivantio

Using vivantio is seamless and relatively easy to do. From having never used the program 2 months ago to using it on a daily basis it has become an integral part of my work life. With vivantio it allows me to keep track of all of my client tickets eventually and see what needs to be done most urgently during the day. Overall great program would recommend

Pros

-Very easy to use and provides an easy platform on which to handle client tickets

Cons

-Can be hard to get used to using at the start -Finding old tickets can be a pain sometimes

Not a perfect system, but still one of the best service management software.

Very good! Maybe new version could add a way to back date inputs due to different time zone would be better2

Pros

Easy to navigate and adding of details of users.

Cons

Could not back date call logs.

Initial thoughts

I have not used customer support and do not know whether this is value for money as I am not involved in procurement. I am an analyst and our team use it to manage our workload. I have to say I don't find it very easy to use when I have to add a customer's service request retrospectively (ie. they have not requested reports via Viva desk but by email for example). Then finding the service request afterwards can be tricky once added. If you save without populating all the fields, just the 'red' compulsory ones, then the case does not save but simply disappears but it doesn't prompt you to fill anything else.

Pros

If customer's use it its a good way of tracking service requests

Cons

see previous comments, regarding adding retrospective requests. Also you do not have an Industry for Housing or Property Development on your list. I have previously worked in investment banking and also venture banking but now work for a charitable housing association (wanted to be part of a business with social objectives). Have therefore had to select 'real estate' as this is the nearest but as one of southern England's largest housing associations, we provide homes for more than 67,000 people.

General all round software

I cant comment on value for money or customer support, so have gone mediocre stars for these answers. There is no project management side to the software, so where another department works on stats, my department does not. We work on projects and 3rd line support. Two different departments, working in different ways. We do however answer tickets for the other department and when doing this the...

Cons

A good simple tool for IT change/Request/incident management

It is a simple tool which is quite user friendly and easy to understand and use for all it task management and logging.

Pros

Cons

It should be available as offline solution as well.

ITSM with ease

Vivantio offers you the platform to implement ITSM easily by making use of the available modules. The short learning curve afford makes it easy for widespread adoption in the Enterprise.

Pros

Ease use of use and adaptability

Cons

API integration

I use Vivantio everday. This is probably the 8th or 9th IT ticketing software that I have used.

All of my tickets are in one place. Also there are pre made templates for cab changes which really comes in handy.

Pros

My favorite feature is the filters. I can cover multiple sites and check all of my team mates ticket queues with one click of a button. This really comes in handy during holidays when I am covering multiple sites.

Cons

Vivantio needs to be able to open and check more than one ticket at a time. When I have multiple tickets, it takes me an absurd amount of time to check them and put them on hold. The entire time that I am going from ticket to ticket, the sla clock is ticking, and this is time that I could be working to resolve the issues in the tickets.