e-clincher Reviews

e-clincher

Social media management tool for marketing and support

e-clincher

It´s awesome

Nothing worth mentioning So far everything has worked quite well. It is intituiva, it makes the work much faster. Organize publications efficiently and control them.

Pros

It's so easy to use, with just a few clicks I'm done with my posting of the week. It's also very useful when working with teams. I like that I can manage several platforms in the same place and it's a great price for the value.

Cons

Impossible for me to learn

None, I had to choose a simpler to learn software. If I had someone working for me who could handle the marketing full time then this would be the software to use. Since it's me and I have 178 other things to do, it made the process harder and I needed it to be easier.

Pros

They tried to help us get the most of the tool and tried to explain things to us more than once. Great value considering how much it has to offer. It is very robust and I can see the value in it but couldn't get it set up to save my life.

Cons

This tool was very difficult for me to use and every time I tried I became upset and aggitated because it shouldn't be THAT complicated. Suited for people who know social media marketing or people who do social media marketing full time. It is not the best choice for a busy business owner who wants something easy to use. Hootesuite, SocialPilot, Buffer...all better choices unless you are an expert already.

Simple, Straight Forward, Easy to figure out

The ability to schedule posts ahead of time, draft ideas for posts and save for later, and overall organization and piece of mind that we were missing without a tool like this to manage everything!

Pros

I like that it covers all of the social media platforms I'm responsible for - it's so hard to find a management tool that covers all of them!

Cons

The chrome extension is great for posting content from other sources, but the bubble that pops up covers the page/article sometimes. If I want to view covered content and click off the pop up, it disappears. If there was a way for it to minimize, or open a new window instead of the bubble that expands from the icon, it might make drafting up posts using outside content a little easier.

Thank you Marina for the great feedback! The Chrome-Extension behavior is Google Chrome Extension behavior/functionality and not in our control :) You can always copy-paste and work directly within eClincher. Thanks again, The eClincher Team.

It is an excellent application

Now I spend less time on social media and can focus on other important areas of the business.

Pros

With eClincher I have everything in one place. It's truly worth it. My job is easier now, I can engage with my audience easily thanks to the inbox feature. Super easy and simple to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

Overall the app is very easy and simple to use, the only thing that can use some work is the interface, it could be more attractive. Other than that, nothing bad to say about it.

Amazing software for social media management

In the past I used to use Hootsuite to manage my social media networks, but I changed eClincher since it meets all my needs. It not only makes my job simpler, it also makes me save time. A huge advantage.

Pros

What I really love of eClincher is the many integrations it has, my favorite one is Canva which allows me to create custom images to add to my posts.

Cons

I must say that although the interface is really easy to use, I believe it can be more attractive. I would recommend giving it more design to improve the user experience.

I love that I can schedule posts in advance and use that function frequently.

Time saver! Cost saver!

Pros

Scheduling in advance, repeating posts, and Canva. I love that it offers templates for my design. This is a huge time saver for me.

Cons

No Christian backgrounds in Canva. Plenty of secular images but no Christian templates.I use Eclincher for my ministry and it has nothing Christian based. Very disappointing.

Focused Productivity

When you need to manage multiple social media accounts and plan your marketing. This software is a must. You can still "be present" online while taking focused action to be productive. You can ALWAYS get support and they listen to your concerns and recommendations. A great addition to your team to build your business.

Pros

The customer service and availability to get help. THE PRICE IS GREAT!

Cons

Just has bugs to be worked out like any other software.

Kourtney, thank you so much for your review :) The eClincher Team.

eClincher is the best tool on the market!

We used to run out of posts because we didn't have a calendar for queue posts, but with eClincher we can see everything that has been scheduled and which days are still empty, now we are posting every day and up to date with all of our social media.

Pros

eClincher is great to manage all my social media. I love that I can check my DM's and comments in one place. I also like the fact that my team and I can collaborate, we divide the inboxs and every social media but at the same time we can see what everyone is doing.

Cons

eClincher = Such an oh-so powerful tool!!

The neat thing that attracted me to eClincher in the first place is that it recycles your content so you never run out. I use a ton of eClincher's functions, and yet I don't believe I have even scratched the surface of what it can do. Happy happy!

Pros

The tool is fantastic and ever improving. The customer service is the best and super helpful.

Cons

Emily, thank you so much for your review!

I've been trying this Platform and I completely happy with that! It worth using it

Is the best you can find in the market, a complete platform, where you find everything you need to manage the social networks of your customers or brands. It is worth investing in it.

Pros

For me I think the invaluable thing about this platform is that it saves you a lot of time in planning your posts. Also the fact that you can edit your images from the platform is wonderful. I think that any platform in the market gives you what eClincher has. The truth, It is very robust.

Cons

I still looking for a platform that allows you to Auto-post in Instagram without depending on the cell phone, but apart from that this tool has everything you need in a single space.

My Job it is so much easier now with eClincher, it´s amazing!

I have all of my social media on my iPhone, I can schedule posts, find influencers, and interact with every user organically.

Pros

the eclincher app saved so much time for me it's ridiculous. Best social media management app I have ever used. It offers more features and capabilities than all the other things out there

So much faster than using the 4 different apps i was using for the same tasks

eClincher helps me to publish all of my blog posts automatically to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It's an excellent product if you have an online publication. I strongly recommend checking it out!

Pros

eClincher helped me automate so many things with my blog. For starters, I was able to turn on the autopost with RSS feature, that takes every single blog post that I publish on my blog and publishes it automatically onto all of my social media. It's a huge time saver.

Awesome Tool!

Pros

As a social media manager, this tool makes my job so much easier. Great management of clients and their accounts.

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little wonky....but not very often. If I have a problem, I will chat with a customer service agent and it gets resolved quickly.

The best time saving tool for freelancers working with social media

it allows me to schedule everything quickly and efficiently, and to bring back old popular posts and schedule those automatically as well.

Pros

eClincher is so easy, you just click through the platform and you set up all of your automatic posting for the next 6 months in 20 minutes. It's absolutely incredible. I also love that it gives me a lot of new content ideas through the influencer search and the content creation feeds.

Amazing software!

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher

Pros

The feature that I like the most is the content creation feeds, I can search by a keyword and I find the best post to publish to my social media. It also helps me save a lot of time with the automated post feature, I can plan ahead of time and there's no limit to a number of posts!

Fast and Easy to use

Pros

It doesn't take a lot of time to schedule things, you can reuse posts and re-edit them easily and there's an option to post across multiple platforms. Their service when it comes to issues with the program is also very helpful

Cons

There is no direct to instagram option and there's the occassional bug where I won't be able to access the program for a day especially on the mobile app.

Easy to use and super valuable.

Pros

Love the smart inbox where I can reply to all messages across social media platforms. Also love the queues

Cons

It seems like I have to renew tokens for different platforms pretty regularly. Wish I could just stay logged in without this hassle.

eClincher helps me to be more consistent with my scheduling and helps me automate all of it.

I can easily look up the top articles out there and add them to my queues and have them automatically publish on all of my social profiles. so far so good! It helps me have better conversations with my followers through the Social Inbox feature, which no other platform has

Pros

It was really easy for me to look through all of the content on my social pages that did the best and add it to my queues to be published automatically.

Cons

Eclincher makes my work amazing

eClincher solves everything that has to do with my content marketing machine. It helped me publish and promote content, helps me train my team better and work with them more efficiently.

Pros

I was looking for a social media management platform that's easy to use, affordable, and has all the powerful features that I need. Then I found eClincher and it was love from first sight. It has everything that I was looking for and the cherry on top is their awesome responsive and helpful team that is always available to help me figure new things out.

Cons

If I were you I would export all of your posts from your existing solution and run to eC as soon as you can. Bulk upload everything, create your queues and feeds, and blast off into space. You won't regret it.

The best community managers tool out there, I love Eclincher!

eClincher has given me an easy way to manage all of my social media, for a really good price, and I have all the various features that I need in one single tool, instead of 4-5 different ones.

Pros

i use this with my social media clients and since i'm on the agency plan, each client account has its own interface, or view, so it's helping me keep things organized and clean, and i could always add my clients onto the platform and have them see all the queues and the scheduled posts, without seeing all of my other clients of course. Its super neat!

Cons

one of the things that i wish i could do is post onto facebook events, but i know that facebook limits that so I'll wait for the fb API to change soon, hopefully we will have this in the future

Eclincher is a lifesaver!

I've tried other software to manage all my social media posts across multiple platforms. Some were too complicated and some too simple. eClincher is just right. I feel like Goldilocks! Add the integration of Canva make it easy for me to create visuals without relying on my designer. And curation of content is so easy! Love it!

Pros

Canva, content curation, and scheduling.

Cons

Difficulty getting Instagram posted and Pinterest

Hi Ange, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

The Best Social Media Tool I´ve ever used

Pros

I used to use so many apps to manage my social media, eClincher came in the right time! I was about to go crazy. Now I can get work done so much faster and it helps me be more organized. I have been using other apps like Buffer and Hootsuite, but it just wasn't enoug. With eClincher I have everything I need in one place.

Cons

Socal Media Management product perfect for businesses!

Pros

Since we're a small college, with a small amount of man-power to maintain our social media sites, eClincher is a great help in managing posts and updates for the events and on-going projects for our college. It also has a scheduler where you can customize when you want a certain post to be up. And with this tool, we don't have to worry about updating our students about any emergency announcements and reminders.

Cons

The design might not be the best, especially for people like me who is having a hard time reading on a screen. And with this, the navigation for the software might also be challenging for some, but still can be learned and mastered after some time.

Is the absolute best! Lets you manage all your social media in one place + automate postings!

posting automations and having all of the organizations' social media in one place! It's awesome

Pros

I've been using eClincher for more than 6 months and I am very happy with its functionality and features. Also, their customer service is A1!

Cons

the user interface could be more attractive. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about eClincher

It's been a great experience! Amazing App!

It makes everything go faster, content creation, engagement with my users, all of that is taken care of with one platform.

Pros

eClincher is an all in one solution. This app really changed the way I work. The keyword searches and content feeds really make it easy for me to find new customers and produce new content.