Marketing 360 Reviews

4.6

How would you rate Marketing 360?

Pros

They have been wonderful to work with. They have went over and beyond and have been very accommodating while working with me.

JJ

Joshua J.

As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to.

BB

Brad B.

It is very easy to understand and navigate. I love how it integrates with all of the appropriate channels.

RR

Ryan R.

Cons

Poor customer service, lots of errors that created problems in our SEO.

Toby W.

I feel they can be pricey in the sense that every thing that they do you get charged for.

I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys.

PS

Peter S.

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and...

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Best decision I ever made was joining marketing 360

I made the switch to marketing 360 a little over 2 years ago and it was the best decision I could of made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have no doubt helped grow my business hands down. He is very attentive to detail and always gets right back with me. He truly cares about how my business is doing and wants us to suceed in our marketing goals year after year. I couldnt recommend markeing 360 enough to handle any business's marketing needs.

Pros

I love how simple everything is to use. Very user friendly and I like how I can create sales pipelines with the CRM software and everything stays very orginized

Cons

There really isnt one down fall I have found to marketing 360

A lot of money for little results.

Pros

There is not much to what we used it for.

Cons

This company supposedly does SEO optimization and such and website design. They did make a decent video and information only website for us, but we were paying way too much a month for something we could have been doing ourselves with a little bit of research and a lot less money.

Hi, Heather. It sounds like you aren't utilizing the software to its full potential. Definitely want to make sure you're getting as much value as possible! We're having a hard time finding your account based on the information provided, but please reach out to us directly so we can explore the possibility of our Onboarding team or Support team providing additional resources to ensure you are benefiting from all apps within the platform.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Review

One of the best moves I have made for our business.

Pros

Not so much about the software but about the person who handles the account. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is simply amazing. Total professional, friendly and has knowledge and expertise that is just awesome. Always willing to help me and has my best interest in mind always. I have been very impressed while working with him and I think he should me acknowledged for what he does.

Cons

Nothing that I know of. So far there has been no negatives.

Marketing 360 - an extra pair of hands

Madwire/Marketing 360 is like having an extra person assisting with all of the marketing implementations. Our company has been onboard for the past 4 years and our brand is professionally displayed on most of the social media outlets. They assist with email blasts and flyer prep. We would be lost without Marketing 360! We work with several people, however [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is absolutely outstanding with whatever we dream up - she implements! Highly recommend Madwire/Marketing 360.

Pros

The availability of assistance at Marketing 360

Cons

We have no complaints - everything has worked seemlessly

Lash Apothecary

Pros

that it included a lot of features in one place so I didn't have to go from one to the other to keep everything flowing

Cons

at first it was very difficult to use, the platform I used when first launching my store was a whole lot like using training wheels in its ease of use but, once I got the hang of it I prefer this one now.

Love Marketing 360

I have been with Marketing 360 for over a year and WOW the customer service is unmatched by any company I have ever worked with! Any time I have a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds quickly and goes above and beyond to help with an issues I have. My sales and brand awareness are up triple YOY.

Pros

I love that the software is user-friendly. The staff at Marketing 360 scheduled an appointment with me and walked me through the entire process and functions of the software. They were super patient and made sure I knew how the software worked.

Cons

I have not experienced anything in the software that I'm not happy with. If I happen to come across something I'm not too sure about I contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he gets back with me ASAP.

Key Part of Our Business

We have worked with the company for over a year and have been absolutely satisfied with the results. The site look looks great, organic search continues to improve and our pay per click campaigns are doing well. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and your team for helping Florida Man AC. We appreciate all you do!

Pros

Easy to use, comprehensive amount of information that meets our needs as a small business.

Support

I have been extremely impress with the customer care and support that I receive from our M360 representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I have always received quick and accurate answers to questions I have.

Pros

I like that this software offers tons of tutorials for issues that I might run into or encounter.

Cons

Trying to find the services I need to add through the platform.

Great Reputation Management

Great company to work with! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is super fast at getting our review emails out. He also makes great suggestions for reaching our goals.

Pros

We are able to assist our customers that have had difficulties in the past to come to an amenable agreement.

Cons

It is great working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on this software. I can't think of a con.

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

Pros

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

Cons

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

Pros

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

Cons

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

The platform is great. but the people are better

I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without...

Pros

The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works...

Cons

The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself....

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor. I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone. Second, it sounds like you're using...

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are...

Pros

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

Cons

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

The fire breathing dragon

I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took...

Cons

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

I wouldn't change a thing

Let's face it, there are a lot of choices out there where marketing is concerned, but many of them of them aren't particularly any good. All too often, I've heard of people buying from companies based on their web-presence, a slick line from a sales rep or a variety of other reasons, none of which have anything to do with what really matters; value and effectiveness. To the point, Marketing 360 delivers...

Pros

It works as promised with zero hiccups.

Cons

I would like to see and integration with Microsoft 365.

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

Pros

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other...

Cons

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the...

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go...

Pros

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button. You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate...

Pros

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Marketing 360 Review

SOLD PENDING BUDGET ABUNDANCE!

Pros

I’ll be honest, I haven’t began diving into the product yet! I am still working on including the pricing into my budget! However, I would like to give anecdotes to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his Customer Service experience I received.. - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responded to my inquiry about pricing with in the hour which is saying a lot in my perspective since I am just a small 1 woman team...

Cons

N/a because i haven’t started working with it yet!

This is amazing feedback, Jasmine. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your experience. I hope you're enjoying all the free tools and we're really excited for the chance to get to work with you, now or in the future. Thank you again!

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Pros

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now.

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.