NiceJob Reviews

4.9

How would you rate NiceJob ?

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business. The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

DP

Dwayne P.

Jennica M.

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST.

Joseph Q.

Cons

The IOS app is not fully functioning in the sense that a lot of the features are links to a web browser. Also the conversion website lead page is very limited.

BB

Brian B.

Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

MICHAEL P.

AD

Ami D.

Not a review - A Rave!

When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pros

Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Cons

That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

Great For Appliance Repair

Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pros

It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Cons

I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

Effective - I've seen great results

Pros

The workflow is wonderful. Once contacts are uploaded, NiceJob takes it from there. I'm able to customize the messages that are sent to customers. I can hand-select customers I'd like to ask to review us. When sharing reviews on social media, I'm able to attach a relevant photo. Reviews over a certain number of stars (I choose how many) are shared automatically on social media accounts that I choose.

Cons

It doesn't work with Mindbody Online (yet). I need to upload a .csv file regularly, then click "invite" to get the ball rolling. When posting reviews on LinkedIn, the only option is to post to my personal profile rather than the company page. This may be a LinkedIn thing rather than a NiceJob thing.

Not worth it

It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros

It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons

Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

Amazing product

Pros

Very easy to use. I like how they ask for reviews. The customer support is next level. Even helped me get it all set up on my website.

Cons

Doesn’t connect to my ehr. Not their fault, more my ehr’s fault.

Great Review Service

From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros

What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons

I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Nice Job is a review getting machine

Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pros

Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Cons

Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

Great reputation management

Great experience so far but not amazing as of yet

Pros

I really enjoy the reviews that I've accumulated so far with the software and want to grow

Cons

Some things aren't explained in anyway to help learn it

Great product for the price!

Very positive

Pros

What can I say? The features work, the people are easy to work with, and we get more reviews.

Cons

Really don’t have anything I could complain about. It works.

Turbo reviews

Great customer service and support. Everyone has been super helpful and prompt with getting us up and running. Very easy to get in touch when I have questions or need help.

Pros

The ease of uploading customers to get in the cue for review requests.

Cons

The app is offered for iPhone only. However the website is mobile friendly.

Thanks so much for the review Shawn! Glad to hear you found the team friendly and helpful, hopefully we can launch some new NiceJob apps soon :)

AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT

The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pros

*Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro. *Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished." *When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!! *We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob *Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Cons

The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

NiceJob helps us with our reputation!

NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pros

The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Cons

I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

The best reputation management platform for small businesses

Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros

It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons

The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

Incredible Value

It has helped improve my Google reviews and increase the conversion of potential leads to actual leads - two critical components of any business in our day and age.

Pros

It makes requesting, and most importantly following up on, reviews consistently much easier. NiceJob Convert is also a great value and allows you to see your website final product prior to investing thousands of dollars into a redesign.

Cons

I wish you could see the people that you have requested reviews from in the past in the mobile app (I think it is only available on desktop, but I may just not have found it yet).

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pros

Easy to use Customer service Automatically does all the work for you Clients love it

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

Great added value

We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pros

Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Cons

Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better.

It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pros

The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Cons

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!

Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Cons

Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

1000 reviews in 1 year

Pros

We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons

would like more features and intergrations

Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software

I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pros

I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Cons

I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

Take Your Business to the Next Level

Nicejob has made automating the review process so easy. Since joining Nicejob our reivews have jumped from 18 to over 400. The integration with our CRM made it an easy process.

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer service . Automation and time saving

Cons

I have no complaints or Cons with Nicejob.

Pros

I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business! The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

A necessity

I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Cons

There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

Hi Franklin! Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

Well designed, effective, great product & service

Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pros

Setup quickly Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Cons

I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Best company period

Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pros

I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible Website - converting over 5x what it did previously Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now. They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Cons

Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.