Semrush Logo

SaaS solution for online content marketing

Semrush Reviews - Page 2

2,233 reviews

Marco Genaro P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the best SEO tool. Unfortunately, a bit expensive.

It's a classic SEO tool and a must-have for every SEO consultant. It's perfect for quickly analyzing competitor websites as well as your own. It's a very powerful tool if you know how to use it and what to look for. In my opinion, it's only worthwhile in the hands of SEO and marketing experts. I would love it to be a bit cheaper, but it's worth the price.

Pros

As an SEO consultant, what I like the most about SEMRush is that it includes almost all the features I need on a daily basis: it allows me to analyze my website and my competitors' websites at a glance, it helps me keep track of the backlinks I have, and it enables me to conduct quick SEO audits. Additionally, it's very user-friendly.

Cons

In my opinion, there are two cons of SemRush: First of all, sometimes there are more-specific tools for some taks. For example: I prefer to use SERPROBOT for Keyword Tracking, Ahrefs for Backlinking/Outreach campaigns and Keyword Planner from Google Ads for keyword research. Lastly, the problem with SemRush is that it's quite pricy. The Guru plan is around 250USD.

MT

Md. Tanvir Bin N.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Best for SEO and Promotional purpose

It gives me a platform that not only gives our competitors in that area insights, but also helps us with local SEO by providing keywords.

Pros

Our website's movement in SERPs based on our selected keywords can be understood by using the SEMrush analytics tools. I can determine what we are doing well and where our SEO approach needs to be improved by monitoring our movement in the SERPs. Our performance on social media can be analyzed with its Social Media Toolkit.

Cons

The usability isn't the best. Paying for a plan is highly costly.

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing—we're happy to hear that. If you have any feedback about the UX & SEO features, feel free to connect with our Support team anytime. They'll be happy to help.

JH

Jonathan H.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

One of the most complete tool for the entire marketing team

We are solving so many problems inside our marketing team thanks to Semrush. There is always something to do with the tool, whether it will be about improving our SEO, correcting technical mistakes, building our content strategy thanks to Topic Research or managing our social media platforms from the Social Media poster.

Pros

Overall, Semrush is really easy to use, whether we are talking about SEO, Content or Social Media toolsets. The diversity of features and the efficiency of each is a real plus since it can be used for many business cases and efficiently replace additional products in your toolset.

Cons

The only hiccup might be the accuracy of the SEO numbers, there are mostly estimations and even if you can base your SEO strategy on it, you have to be careful not to take it as the ultimate truth.

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for sharing your comprehensive feedback about SEMrush! We're thrilled that our tool has become an integral part of your marketing team's efforts. It's fantastic to hear that you find our features diverse and efficient across various aspects of marketing. We appreciate your note about SEO accuracy—we're continually working to ensure our data is as accurate as possible. If you ever need assistance or have further insights, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Danielle S.

Sporting Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent Resource for Complete Evaluation

Because it is crucial in the workplace. With Semrush, I can research new keywords, spy on the competitors, and keep tabs on the indexing status of our own initiatives.

Pros

In the world of digital marketing, Semrush is indispensable. You may use it for keyword research, forethought, tracking your SEO and site optimization efforts, for scheduling social media postings, for keeping tabs on the competitors, and for learning more about the competition. It's crucial to my job, therefore I can't do without it. Its breadth of utility is astounding.

Cons

For me, the price of Semrush is the only negative aspect of the service. In my opinion, it is too pricey and not a viable option for most people.

We appreciate your detailed review! It's fantastic to know that our platform plays a crucial role in your range of digital marketing efforts. We understand that pricing is a concern; with over 55 tools and the most accurate data on the market, the value goes beyond the cost. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or explore further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

CS

Caroline S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Desvendando os Recursos e Benefícios do Semrush

Trabalho com o Semrush a mais de 2 anos, e desde que conheci essa plataforma, me apaixonei. É muito completa e intuitiva, mesmo usando ela diariamente sempre encontro algo que posso aprender ou usufruir melhor. Além de todas as ferramentas que trabalho no meu dia a dia, gosto de segui-los em redes sociais como o Linkedin. Lá eles postam vários encartes como dicas, detalhes das ferramentas e informações valiosas de como analisar. Super indico e não consigo me ver sem, com certeza o profissional de SEO, conteúdo ou do Marketing no geral será muito beneficiado com o Semrush.

Pros

Gosto do quão abrangente é sua capacidade de análise competitiva. Me permite entender as estratégias dos concorrentes, identificar lacunas de conteúdo e encontrar oportunidades para aprimorar minha própria estratégia de SEO. Além de oferece insights super valiosos que podem ser aplicados de maneira direta para melhorar a visibilidade do site nos mecanismos de busca.As ferramentas que mais gosto são:...

Cons

No começo e as vezes até hoje, encontro alguma dificuldade para entender relatórios mais complexos. Como: da onde vem esses dados, como são computados, como a plataforma enxerga isso e como posso repassar aos meus superiores de forma clara. Mas mesmo com essa dificuldade conseguimos agendar reuniões curtas de no máximo 20 ou 30 minutos para esclarecermos e levarmos uma análise mais redonda.Talvez o tempo de resposta também poderia melhorar um pouco, mas somente em alguns casos.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Thank you for your thorough review of Semrush, and for being a customer for over 2 years! We're delighted to hear that our comprehensive competitive analysis, keyword research, and various tools have been instrumental in your SEO strategy. We understand the challenges with complex reports, and we're always here to provide clear explanations and support. We're glad to have you as a dedicated user, and we'll continue to improve. If you ever need further assistance, insights, or clarifications, please feel free to reach out.

PS

Priscilla S.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Como utilizo a ferramenta para impulsionar os resultados de SEO e estratégias

Minha experiência geral com o SEMrush tem sido altamente positiva e produtiva. Como especialista, utilizo a ferramenta diariamente para aprofundar minha análise de dados de SEO. A gama diversificada de recursos, como análise de palavras-chave, acompanhamento de rankings, pesquisa de concorrentes e insights de tráfego, me permite obter uma visão clara e extensa de estratégias de marketing online. No entanto, devo observar que, embora os relatórios personalizáveis sejam úteis, a curva de aprendizado inicial foi um pouco acentuada, dada a profundidade da ferramenta. No geral, o SEMrush desempenhou um papel fundamental na otimização das minhas estratégias e na melhoria dos resultados das campanhas, hoje é a principal ferramenta que utilizo no dia a dia.

Pros

Ampla gama de recursos para estratégia, auditoria, recursos de análise de concorrentes com diferenças e características de cada um, relatórios personalizados, poder compartilhar o projeto com diversas áreas e oferece transparência nas informações de estratégia e correções técnicas que estamos trabalhando.

Cons

Preço elevado e curva de aprendizado elevada, exigindo tempo para se familiarizar com todas as funcionalidades.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Thank you for sharing your experience with Semrush! We're thrilled that our platform has been instrumental in boosting your SEO results and helping frame your strategies. With over 55 tools, the value goes beyond the cost and we understand it can be a lot to learn. We have a Knowledge Base full over user manuals and FAQs for each tool. Plus, you can schedule a live demo with our team so we can show you around!

AS

Anupam S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Empower Your SEO Strategy with Exceptional Keyword Research Tools

My experience as a SEMrush user has been exceptional. The platform's features, accurate data, user-friendly interface, and excellent customer support have greatly enhanced my digital marketing efforts. It has become an invaluable tool in driving my marketing success.

Pros

1. Comprehensive features for all your digital marketing needs.2. Accurate and reliable data for informed decision-making.3. In-depth competitor analysis to stay ahead in your industry.4. User-friendly interface for easy navigation.5. Robust reporting and analytics for measuring campaign performance.6. Excellent customer support for assistance when needed.7. Continuous updates and improvements to stay up-to-date with industry trends.

Cons

1. Learning Curve for Beginners.2. Higher Pricing Plans.3. Data Limitations for Niche Keywords.4. Varied Accuracy in Competitor Analysis.5. Steeper Learning Curve for Advanced Features.6. Limited Social Media Functionality.While SEMrush offers numerous benefits, it's important to consider these potential drawbacks before making a decision.

Thank you for your detailed and insightful review of Semrush. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback on the comprehensive features, accurate data, and our customer support. We also value your honest assessment of the potential drawbacks and limitations you've encountered. Your input helps us continually improve and provide better solutions. We're delighted to be a part of your digital marketing journey and are here to support your ongoing success.

Naveen P.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Maximizing Your Digital Marketing Efforts: A Comprehensive Review of SEM Rush

I highly recommend SEM Rush for anyone looking to optimize their digital marketing efforts. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and offers a comprehensive suite of tools to help with everything from keyword research to competitor analysis.One of the standout features of SEM Rush is its ability to provide in-depth insights into your website's SEO performance, including identifying areas for improvement...

Pros

Comprehensive suite of tools: SEM Rush offers a wide range of tools for SEO, PPC, social media, and content marketing, making it a one-stop-shop for all your digital marketing needs.In-depth insights: The platform provides highly detailed insights into your website's performance, including keyword research, backlink analysis, and competitor research, giving you a clear understanding of what's working...

Cons

Expensive: SEM Rush can be expensive for small businesses and individuals, with plans starting at $119.95 per month, making it less accessible for those on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: The platform can be overwhelming for beginners, with a steep learning curve for those new to digital marketing and SEO.Limited API access: The platform's API access is limited, making it difficult to integrate with other tools and platforms, which may be a deal-breaker for some businesses.Limited social media scheduling features: The social media scheduling features in SEM Rush are limited compared to other social media management tools, which may be a drawback for those looking for a more robust social media solution.

Hi! Wow, thank you so much for the glowing recommendation! We're absolutely thrilled that you're loving Semrush for your digital marketing endeavors. Our user-friendly platform and comprehensive tool suite are here to make your life easier and your strategies more effective. When it comes to SEO, we're all about diving deep and providing you with in-depth insights. Identifying those improvement areas...

DC

Dario C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

SEMrush, la suite più completa e imprescindibile per ogni progetto SEO e Web Marketing

Utilizzo SEMrush da circa 10 anni, da quando cioè era agli albori. Da allora di strada ne è stata fatta tanta ed oggi non potrei farne a meno. Nato come strumento prettamente SEO, è oggi è una suite dedicata al web marketing a 360 gradi ed uno strumento di business intelligence a cui non è più possibile rinunciare.

Pros

Semplicità e intuitività nell'utilizzo;completezza dei tool offertipermette di gestire progetti di web marketing a 360 gradinon destinato solo a chi fa SEO, ma anche a chi si occupa di Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing o campagne PPC.

Cons

ci sono aspetti migliorabili soprattutto dal punto di vista degli audit tecnici SEO. Vengono segnalate a volte problematiche in realtà non presenti.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

GM

Greta M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Semrush, il tuo alleato per la Seo

Semrush è una piattaforma da un certo punto di vista molto completa che offre una vasta gamma di strumenti e funzionalità utili. Tra le sue principali funzionalità, Semrush permette di creare progetti personalizzati, monitorare l'audit del sito, controllare il position tracking del proprio blog o sito web, e ottenere idee SEO per migliorare il posizionamento del sito.Essendo molte le funzionalità,...

Pros

Semrush è relativamente facile da usare una volta che ci si abitua alla sua interfaccia. La piattaforma offre una vasta gamma di strumenti e funzionalità, ma molte di queste sono organizzate in modo intuitivo e facile da navigare. Inoltre, Semrush fornisce manuali, video tutorial e corsi online per aiutare gli utenti a imparare come utilizzare la piattaforma al meglio.Inoltre, Semrush è progettato...

Cons

Semrush per alcuni blogger o piccoli siti web può presentare un prezzo elevato per chi ha un budget limitato.Inoltre la versione gratuita non permette una conoscenza approfondita degli strumenti perché essa è limitata nelle funzionalità dell'interfaccia e non permette di comprendere a fondo la complessità per chi non ha esperienza. I dati inoltre non sono sempre precisi sopratutto sul bounce rate per questo è necessario essere in grado di interpretare i dati in modo efficace e di utilizzare queste informazioni per differenziarsi dalla concorrenza.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

KV

Katya V.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great Software for Customer Research / Analytics

Semrush is amazing for getting to know your customers. Being able to see exact searches made on Google from our audience is very valuable and they have options for every part of the marketing journey, from social media to SEO and article writing.

Pros

I have used this software for a variety of reasons over the years. First, it was for social media topics and now it is for SEO and customer search research to get to know exactly what our audience is searching for online. It has been a tremendous help and is the next best thing to asking them face to face.

Cons

I found there to be a bit of a learning curve because there are just so many features and you need to learn how to get the most out of each one. It's a good problem to have, though, and support is available to help if needed.

Manuel Ángel G.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Semrush is an amazing SEO tool that has helped me improve my website's ranking in search engines.

Overall, I am very pleased with Semrush. They offer a great suite of tools for SEO specialists, and I have had success using their tools to improve my clients' search engine rankings. In particular, I have found their Keyword Research tool to be very helpful in identifying high-value keywords, and their Site Audit tool to be invaluable in identifying and fixing on-site SEO issues.If you need a reliable...

Pros

It is easy to use and has a lot of features that help me track my progress and find new keywords to target. The best part is that it is affordable and has a great customer support team.I use semrush for my SEO projects and I think it is a great tool for research and recommendation. I particularly like the ability to do a side-by-side analysis of multiple domains to see what is working for them and what is not.

Cons

There is very little that I didn't like about Semrush. However, if I had to choose one thing, it would be that the software can be a little overwhelming at first. There is a lot of information and data available, which can make it difficult to know where to start.

RS

Rania S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Maximize your online visibility with the greatest end-to-end SEO, SEM, and SMM platform.

We have saved an incredible amount of hours since the day I started to use Semrush, It provides us with all of the statistical data we really need to maximize our search engine visibility and to achieve the highest results in our PPC campaigns and paid advertising across search engines and social media marketing too. I cannot imagine how search engine marketers used to work without the information and statistics we collect from Semrush and websites like it, since Google doesn't provide us with enough information. I consider Semrush the most important factor in driving thousands and even millions of visitors to your website every day, and to escalating exponential online growth and traffic maximization to boost organic rankings, sales, social shares/mentions, and digital engagement.

Pros

Semrush is my favourite end-to-end SEO platform with a comprehensive end-to-end feature-rich toolset to fulfil your SEO, SEM, and SMM. Some of the greatest Pros of Semrush and the reason why I really appreciate their efforts and that I never needed to switch to an alternative is because it has the most powerful tools for keyword research, competitive intelligence, link-building, organic position tracking,...

Cons

One critical issue I have been facing with Semrush for 4 years, since day one, until now, is the lack of an Arabic database for the Middle East region. This is a huge mistake by them, and I don't understand how come they still didn't take any action regarding it. This leads me to use another tool from their rivals for our Middle Eastern clients with no international presence strategy. One another super annoying bug that most of the people I invited to Semrush have mentioned, including my existing clients, is when trying to sign-up for the trial and the payment keeps failing until he decides to purchase, then it works! I mentioned this bug to them one year ago, but until now it was still happening.

We are grateful to be an essential part of your marketing strategies, Rania! As always, we appreciate your feedback about our Arabic databases. With a tool as large as ours, our development team backlog adds up quickly. We will ensure to share your feedback with them to put a little more steam behind it. Wishing you the best!

SI

Sam I.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

My CRITICAL Tool for All Things SEO

I love it. I made a decision years ago to go with Semrush as my #1 tool for SEO and I have not regretted that decision at all.

Pros

I love how they are constantly adding new and very helpful tools as well as data to their platform. I feel like the value continues to grow as I use the platform.

Cons

There are a few things that I wish didn't cost extra to use.... such as the Agency platform.

Iván A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

De las mejores herramientas de Marketing pero muy cara

Como herramienta los más de 4 años que la hemos usado nos ha satisfecho mucho, pero llega un momento que no la utilizamos tanto ya que también tenemos ahref, si tris y screamingfrog, y el gasto ya se nos hace muy elevado

Pros

Tiene un conjunto muy completo de aplicaciones tanto para web y redes sociales, aunque la mitad no las uso porque nos dedicamos más al ppc y SEO

Cons

Es un gasto muy caro para nuestra agencia y por eso hemos decidido buscar otras herramientas más asequibles que cubren nuestra tarea

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Hi Ivan! Thank you for the feedback. We of course would love customers from all over the world to be able to afford using Semrush for their tasks. We don't want to see you go - we'd love to connect 1:1 to help you to identify the optimal package for your needs. And you can always use our free plan, it is limited but still could be helpful!

Robert T.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Semrush is the critical

SEMRUSH dramatically changed how we do business from a marketing standpoint. The marketing insight into our competitors is something we analyze daily.

Pros

The feature that impacted our business was the keyword research capabilities. This has solved the major rework problem when you find yourself chasing a bad keyword down a rabbit whole of frustration and time lot. Semrush solve this problem.

Cons

Hope for more content marketing features like the SEMRUSH version of their jarvisa.ai. SEMRUSH needs to build a similar tool and challenge the Jarvis community and charge 1/2 the price. This would give them more of a marketing edge

MP

Max P.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

A Must Have Tool For Marketers

I have been using Semrush for over two years now and I cannot imagine my professional life without it. It is a really basic but essential part of our marketing growth.

Pros

The ease of use and the simplicity of the UX are unparalleled to other tools out there. The depth of features is also great and I love the fact that it does such a good training job to make things easy.

Cons

The reports and downloads are not too customizable which adds an extra layer of effort.

KM

Kevin M.

The Standard for SEO Project Management

I am very happy with the power that Semrush provides for managing, aggregating and reporting on SEO and related digital data. This is a top-tier offering in the space and has shown continual improvements and innovation over the years. I will continue to support and use Semrush in our business practice.

Pros

Semrush continues to evolve and improve their software which is good news for SEO practitioners. The platform contains a LOT of features, many of which you may not ever require. Because it is feature rich, there is a learning curve that goes with using the software. But once you have that understanding in hand, Semrush offers great value for SEO and related digital marketing services.

Cons

Many new elements of the platform feel under baked. Have to pay to use each feature feels disingenuous...do I get no acknowledgement of using the software for over five years now? It would be nice to "test drive" new functions to determine if they offer value in the process. Having to pull out a credit card continually to add more data, or additional users, or test new features can bloat the price tag for Semrush considerably. Finally, having to reach out to Customer Service each time to you need to reconfigure your services is unnecessary in this era of SaaS -- improve the backend account management tool so users can "see" what they are paying for, please.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Solid all-in-one for marketers

Pros

Semrush offers pretty much everything you need to handle digital marketing and SEO. The feature-set is massive, from social posting and link disavowals to site health.

Cons

Semrush is a pretty classic "all-in-one" – jack of all trades, master of none. We routinely have to look at specialist software to get REALLY deep in any one area, but Semrush easily covers the 30-, 20- and 15,000-foot views.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We were happy to know that our tool saved you some time.

CH

Carsten H.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Die Rund-um-Sorglos SEO Software

Mit Semrush haben wir erstmals einen umfangreichen Einblick in die Markt- und Wettbewerbssituation erhalten. Die Ableitung von Keywordrecherche zur SEO-Texterstellung ist sehr einfach gehalten und überzeugt immer wieder aufs Neue. Den größten Gewinn gab uns das On- und Offpage SEO Audit. So konnten wir große Fehler in Minuten ausfindig machen und korrigieren.

Pros

Am besten gefällt mir das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis der Softwarelösung Semrush. Semrush bietet uns alle Features, die wir für unsere Keywordrecherche und tägliches SEO benötigen.

Cons

Die Navigation könnte etwas einfacher sein, um den Workflow zwischen den einzelnen Komponenten zu erleichtern.

Showing original review in German. See translation

JA

Julio A.

You can't drive blind

I admit to get the most out of SEMRush, I had to spend some time with it and I can tell you that after three years, I don't know all of it. Yet with all that complexity, you can get a project up and running and become useful in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Go deep into a URL and discover the good, bad and ugly of SEO on a project. There are very few platforms that hold up and deliver on the promises made. SEMRush is one. This one works and it works for my company.

Cons

Like any SEO platform we sometimes get false positive results and there never seems to be a rhyme or reason for it. But I am nit picking.

VS

Vasilis S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Rank with Semrush

Let's suppose you have a blog. You are adding information and content, but you have no traffic and no idea where you exist in search engines. Semrush TOGETHER with a SEO Optimiser like Yoast SEO and better with Gramarly, will give you immediately a 'map' where you rank and what to do. This is a good tool, not so many 'how to do SEO' articles like Ahrefs, but really OK. However - don't expect to see results fast. You will be happy to see that your page exist in google, even in top 20 for a keyword, your rank grow from 0.16 to 0.17 , and your estimated traffic is 0.002 visits / month!

Pros

Semrush has a huge database for keyword search. However, there are many cases the Magic Keyword Tool doesn't bring results even for not-so-long-tail or unusual keywords. If you want to rank your website fast this is a correct tool with reasonable price. Daily reports show your best ranking pages. Then you can fine-tune text to help your best pages to go up in Google Top 3,10,20 and top 100. That...

Cons

Daily reports are giving errors that are not errors and someone needs to know the site well to understand . There is also a robots.txt report error, that I found it was not really an error of the site. The Keyword Difficulty tool, is impressive but (in my case ) never gave me a useful information. That is becasue, the 'easy to rank ' keywords, don't have traffic. The keywords with traffic are all red - practically impossible to rank And the middle list of medium difficulty is empty - not even long tail words are there. That is a serious problem with the tool.

Jay B.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Nice SEM tool to have

SEMrush is all rounder in terms of Search Engine Marketing tool. Interface is similar to Google Analytics and easy to use. They have rolled out couple of regular tool updates every year. Very helpful articles in Knowledge Base. They do have some advance SEO and PPC features but very limited in terms of data especially Backlink Audit. If someone from search marketing looking for one for all tool (SEO, PPC, Competition Analysis) then it's an good option. However, if someone looking for a special tool for a particular job such as Backlink analysis and acquisition then look for alternative tools.

Pros

Good UI (Similar to Google Analytics) Feature rich Easy to Use Free trial period Competitive Research

Cons

Backlink Audit is not showing all the links Position Tracking a bit inaccurate Log files doesn't support .log format

Hi Jay, thank you for the detailed review! happy to know you enjoy the tools and are ready to recommend them. Please contact us at mail@semrush.com for any question on the tools - we'll be happy to help you!

Publishing, 51-200 employees

A must-have for competitive analysis

The experience has been great. I couldn't do my job without this tool. Customer service is sometimes slow to respond, but I haven't had to use them very much. SEMRush also had great tutorials and webinars to help anyone regardless of what level they are in in the SEO industry.

Pros

I've used SEMRush in my current and previous role and it's a must-have for competitive analysis and rank tracking. I use this tool daily to monitor my top rankings and keywords. I use it to see where competitors have lost or gain keywords and use this information in my SEO strategy.

Cons

While it's great to have a social media toolkit, it's weak compared to full-featured social media software.

Hi, thank you so much for your review! Great to know you believe SEMrush is a must-have! We're honoured to hear this. Thank you for the feedback on our SM toolkit - we're currently working on developing it further!

LC

Laura C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Comprehensive & reliable SEO tool

Pros

It's a great tool for doing keyword research and for tracking keyword visibility across a number of projects. This is the main reason why we are using this product, so that we can monitor and report on the evolution of our website's visibility across our targeted keywords.

Cons

1) I don't like the fact that even with the Business subscription, there's only one user that can access the software at one time. I think there should be at least 2 users added to the Business account. 2) In the Keyword research section, it would be good to see an actual trend of the keywords that are being displayed (not just a trend chart) and to see this trend displayed in percentages (e.g. 10%...

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoy SEMrush tools. And thank you so much for the detailed feedback on the features - it is very appreciated and I will pass it to the teams!