dotloop Reviews

4.24/5 (112 reviews)

Anonymous

Dotloop saves so much time and money

Reviewed 2018-09-02

Dotloop has saved us so much time and money, and I could not imagine ever having to go back to getting signatures the old fashioned way. In addition, both myself and my boss can access documents from anywhere we have an internet connection, so it has kind of acted as a cloud server for us as well. Overall, I really love this software, it has made my job so much easier.

Anonymous

Great for sharing documents with clients and keeping record

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Overall DotLoop is a good system when you are in a deal working with clients. From an admin perspective its more time consuming then it should be

Arielle DAchille

Great Program for Paperless Companies!

Reviewed 2018-09-12

I have never had any huge issues with Dotloop. If I ever experience anything difficult, the Dotloop customer service helps immediately to get the problem solved. Would highly recommend Dotloop for any paperless company!

Tami Johnson

Technology changes everything

Reviewed 2019-05-10

I am able to monitor and track transactions behind-the-scenes to help manage quick and efficient closings, while keeping our Cutler image and branding clearly deifned.

Shane Stiles

All Day, Every Day

Reviewed 2018-11-19

Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

State of the Art Real Estate Transaction Manager

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Dotloop is fairly user friendly and easy to navigate. Since their recent update, it took some relearning where things were on the main menu page, but it provides a nice overview of each sale. Being about to create your own templates and edit already existing templates is a really nice feature. I like that our clients have their own portal on their end and can access shared documents whenever they need to.

Brianna McGregor

Dotloop Makes My Job Much Easier!

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Dotloop is sure to expedite your real estate efforts!! It is very user-friendly and helps with our team’s productivity.

Nasim Noorazar

Great customer Service

Reviewed 2019-05-07

I was worried to lose my previous documents on dotloop when I was switching company but that had been solved with my my previous brokerage.

Anonymous

I use this to manage and maintain real estate transactions for multiple real estate agents.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Getting signed contract documents quick and efficiently.

Anna Culbertson

Streamlined All Aspects of Our Business

Reviewed 2016-12-07

We have used dotloop for about 3 years and more recently integrated some of our office processes into the loops. Now our agents can see (real-time) what our administrative staff is doing in the loop, through the use of workflow statuses and task lists.

Ashley Curtis

Dot Loop Review

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Bottom Line, its easy and SO organized. Can be as detailed or as vague as you want it to be!

Mildred M. Tassone

Using DotLoop for Secure Transactions

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Very satisfied with DotLoop. It provides the functions for templates and the secure way to have documents signed, makes it a winner.

Anthony Veltri

Links Residential Review

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Overall the software is very user friendly once you build out the templates the way that you want. Our agents really like how easy it is to share documents for e-signatures.

Tim Wilkins

Best electronic signature platform out there!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-03-18

I set up an office of 130 agents. Set up staff. Set up managing brokers. Incorporated forms and suggested interface ideas that they took and ran with.

Sherri Nelson

Dotloop Love

Reviewed 2018-11-03

It has saved me so much time. Uploading is quick, moving files between folders is quick and efficient, signing process, instantaneous notifications when something has been signed or shared, everything this software does makes my job easier!

Renee Thompson

Love my dotloop!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

Selling, Listing, Closing on properties with EASE!!! AWESOME

Ashley Kabler

Real Estate Dotloop User

Reviewed 2019-06-05

Great experience for use with my clients in real estate transactions. Easy to download and make changes if needed. Good for combining separated documents into one single pdf.

Nicole Goodman

I've used it from both sides and its great!

Reviewed 2018-04-04

I really like how easy it is to share everything with clients and anyone involved in a transaction. It is an easy way to keep each listing organzied and all the documents together. It is easy to fill out forms and share with everyone who may need to see the documents. Very easy to collaborate and get things done!

allen ward

Keeps things organized, on time and is VERY user friendly

Reviewed 2019-05-21

I use dotloop for real estate and it has changed my entire business. I work less, get more done and get it done so much faster and more secure with dotloop. It not only changed my business, it has helped define my customer service experience and grown my business, all while making my business more organized and secure. Love my dotloop !

Great idea but buggy

Reviewed 2018-09-09

This software has a great design. We use it in in our Real Estate business everyday. It’s a wonderful tool to keep your records and ease of digital signing with clients.

Reviewed 2018-12-03

Dotloop is pretty easy to figure out. Complete and share documents securely. Pricing is reasonable for the product you receive. Customer Service is easy to get ahold of for any issues you may have.

Shannon Baughman

Excellent Electronic signing platform

Reviewed 2018-12-15

We use this in the real estate field for our contract signings. This service is invaluable. It saves so much time in the field capturing signatures.

Patti Horita

Dotloop

Reviewed 2019-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I really liked this product and all the features it has to offer. We switched to Docusign and I can see pros and cons for both.

Roslyn Rozmus

Excellent for storage and sharing

Reviewed 2018-01-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I appreciate the extensive training manual and feel the system is easy to learn and use.

Jessica Ford

Could Not do business with out it

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Could not do business with out this software!!