OneLogin Logo

OneLogin

Cloud-Based Identity Management & Single Sign-On System

OneLogin Reviews

4.7

How would you rate OneLogin?

Pros

OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.

BH

Brandon H.

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

DP

Domenico P.

Straightforward to use and great helps from their support team. Connecting to HR tools makes it the best to use.

Cons

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Neha P.

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks.

Easy to use and get set up

Transcript

Andrew: My name's Andrew, I'm a program manager, and I would give OneLogin a five out of five rating....

Great on computer, but terrible on mobile

We use OneLogin for a portal to many of our different company platforms.

Pros

OneLogin is nice to avoid logging into so many different programs while at work. It also has a nice dashboard so that it is easy to see all of the accounts that you personally use as well as those that are available to your entire company.

Cons

The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks. Plus, even though the OneLogin app is for your phone, it will not necessarily take you to a mobile-friendly version of your program.

OneLogin for company apps

Pros

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Cons

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?

Excellent program

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Perfect for remote workers

Overall my experience using OneLogin over the last 6 months has been very positive, it makes working remotely a lot easier.

Pros

I love how easy it is and how many logins and programs can be stored with this product. It is ideal to use and does not require the end user to manage the passwords at all. However, it is very easy to use as a result.

Cons

Nothing, there is nothing I can think of that I do not like about this product.

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials

Great way to unify your enterprise credentials, with a really good Chrome extension.

Pros

The Chrome extension works really well. The possibility to categorize your apps on specific tabs, the search helps a lot too when you have tons of apps to access.

Cons

Sometimes it lost the session for some apps, then after clicking on the app, you need to click again on OneLogin, refresh de app page, then you are good to go.

One Login Does the Job

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

Pros

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

Cons

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

The Best One-Stop Shop to Manage All Logins

Pros

- No need to bookmark tabs as each user has saved URLs - No need to memorize or enter credentials for multiple websites - Integration with Duo to provide an extra layer of security - Ability to restrict access to certain apps by user

Cons

- Needs a dedicated in-company support and configuration team - Updates to user access can take some time

Log in quickly with just one password

Pros

OneLogin saves so much time. You can just log in to OneLogin and access all of your favorite apps all in one place without having to type in multiple passwords each time. Very simple and easy to use and helps boost efficiency overall.

Cons

They had a couple security issues in the past but seems to be all resolved now.

Time Saver!

Pros

I have over a dozen logins I struggle to keep track of in different programs. This is massively convenient and saves me time hunting for where I wrote down info. Never knew I needed this until I found it!

Cons

It seems very secure and has been a great time saver for me! No concerns from me!

A very good access management tool

Pros

It has so many features that can help the admins have a more optimal and automated access management, onboarding and offboarding

Cons

It is quite expensive and the support package costs more. That could definitely be improved.

great single sign on provider,

Great single sign in app, and it is easy to use as well

Pros

If you ook for any single sign on provider, one login is very helpful to know the basics and Ease of use.

Cons

I have No cons. Indeed , over past two years, the features have been built and met all the requirements.

Good Solution for Secure Logins

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

Pros

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

Cons

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.

Great options for the Price

The coolest option is the ability to customize the user login portal. O.L. gave us the option to use our brand on the portal which is really convenient for us. The customer service is quick to respond and is very knowledgeable of both the front and back-end development of the software. Easy to use and set up was extremely quick.

Pros

Branded login portal, self contained and easy for users to understand.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great.

Fantastic Product - Made My Life Easier

I was an end user of this product at Sitecore and I loved it. All my apps under one place with one login - awesome. As we hired people it made it so much easier and quicker to get people provisioned and on board. A process that used to be a pain for our IT team was made seamless when we started using OneLogin. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OneLogin.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback David! We constantly strive to make our platform as simple as possible for both IT and end users.

OneLogin Review

Pros

Easy to use, to manage, intuitive for admins

Cons

I don't find any cons against OneLogin, it's very intuitive

Simple, incredibly effective solution!

It was very simple and straightforward to get OneLogin in place at our company and a huge convenience for end users and our IT admin staff. It literally took minutes to get controls and end-user enablement in place -- something that used to take weeks and months. Love it.

Pros

Great portal for users, branded with our company, easy to set up for IT, easy to add apps, our users like the self service convenience.

great

Pros

My kids are always wanting to make accounts but can not remember their usernames or passwords so this is awesome.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

A must-have app

Buy now; once you start using OneLogin, you'll never want to do without.

Pros

Prior to OneLogin I wasted an enormous amount of time logging into and resetting password for the 25 apps I use every day as a marketing consultant. Now, I log-in once into OneLogin and can access all the tools I need to do my job.

Cons

No cons to report. I love this app and have had zero issues.

It is fantastic!

OneLogin is a great product! I love the ease of use and the fact that everything is in one place. It definitely makes my life easier and more organized.

Cons

Sarah, thanks for your kind words. Its great to know our our products and services help customers like you be more successful in their role.

good tool if you are willing to pay for it

Pros

straightforward to use and great helps from their support team. connecting to HR tools makes it the best to use.

Cons

most of the cool features are part of the higher pricing tier so best to understand what you get in the base model or be prepared to upgrade.

Onelogin - simply the best

We wanted a robust and easy solution for our enterprise customers, allowing them to integrate seamlessly between their cloud and on-premise apps. Onelogin was hands-down better than all the others out there

Cons

much quicker to access all the logins automatically instead of looking for individual icons, etc.

Pros

I liked the simple set up and one-click aspect

Cons

Had to look closely for the correct icon on my screen out of so many

Fantastic single-sign-on platform that makes it easy to manage information

Pros

My favourite thing about OneLogin is how accessible it is and how everything is all in one place. Once I sign in, I am able to access all the passwords that I have saved into the program - really makes things convenient!

Cons

The one con about OneLogin is that sometimes, randomly in the middle of my session, I would get automatically logged out of my account. This can be frustrating, especially if it happens more than once and for no clear reason. Otherwise, this app is extremely convenient and I would highly recommend it!

This reviewer only left a rating