OneLogin Logo

Suggested alternatives

adselfservice-plus
nordvpn-teams
jamf-connect

Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday.
OneLogin is a great product and is very easy to use. It makes generating good passwords easy and it is also easy to copy and share passwords when needed.
The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.
Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.
The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.
The mobile app is so bad. It is almost impossible to switch between tasks.

AK

Andrew K.

Senior Program Manager

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use and get set up

Transcript

Andrew: My name's Andrew, I'm a program manager, and I would give OneLogin a five out of five rating....

MI

Matthew I.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pros

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Cons

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

KM

Kedar Mendhurwar C.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Pros

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Cons

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Keith D.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Everything In One Platform”

OneLogin give you all the tools you need to manage labor force, leads, and vendor information in a professional way.

Pros

I like their directory center where I can use Active Directory to sync users in real – time using a high secure protocols.

Cons

Sometimes I have issues with the passwords.

AM

Ashlynn M.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Pros

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Cons

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

SW

Sophie W.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Customizable, One-Step Access

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pros

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Cons

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

DP

Domenico P.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Access in simplicity and security

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

JM

John M.

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Pros

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Cons

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

MS

Manju S.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Onelogin helps me sign in with just one click

Onelogin has all the softwares I use in its portal. I just login to one login with my ID and password and then I can access other softwares I use, be it analytics, Payroll or video conferencing softwares. It saves the hassle of saving and remembering all the ID's and password used for all these different tools. Plus no need to bookmark the links for these softwares. all of the tools are available with just single login.

Pros

I just need to enter the id and password for one login and I have access to all the other softwares. I don't need to enter the credentials for every software I use.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about onelogin. Absolute time saver.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Smart for Big Biz

Pros

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Cons

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

the best application for securing web applications

OneLogin perfectly secures identifiers and my application data, and allows my company to be in a safe environment. I recommend

Pros

OneLogin secures our password, our Face ID or Touch ID when we are connected with the applications. In addition it is easy to use.

Cons

the app sometimes burgs gold from capturing the QR code. but the integration was easy

DD

Derek D.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Seems useful, but is a pain

Pros

It's nice having 'one login' for various software tools.

Cons

It was a pain to try to switch identifiers over after losing a cell phone. Sometimes access expires too quickly and have to go through the OneLogin process just to get to the site I wanted

ER

Eric R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

OneLogin makes us super secure

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pros

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Cons

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

BH

Brenna H.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy VPN

Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

Pros

ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Cons

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good software for authentication

It has some bumps along the way, but overall a good software to use.

Pros

It's very easy to learn. It doesn't require any training, and requires little upkeep.

Cons

Sometimes the sync gets reset, so I lose passwords. I'm not sure why this happens.

AK

Andrew K.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use and get set up

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

Cons

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

My organization uses onelogin to allow for easy access to a number of applications we use regularly.

It's simple when everything you need to access frequently is all in one place. It's a real time-saver.

Pros

The ease of use and integration pieces make OneLogin very helpful to be able to have a homebase of any tools that we frequently access.

Cons

I'm not sure there's really anything that I dislike about this software. It's simple and user-friendly and does what it's made to do.

KS

Kimberly S.

Apparel & Fashion, 5,001-10,000 employees

OneLogin

Pros

Onelogin is a lifesaver. It keeps all the programs you need under one username altogether. It makes finding my programs for work daily so much easier. It also ensures your security by having two forms of log in.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software! I have nothing I would change.

JK

John Kenneth M.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

This software is really really good

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

Pros

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Cons

Makes it easy to manage access to all our apps

Pros

It does its job. Managing access to lots of websites and quickly logging in should be simple. This is almost always the case with OneLogin. There are times when a website will break up the username and password onto different pages and OneLogin fails to log me in. This is fairly rare though.

Cons

Not a whole lot. It does what it's supposed to do. It's not terribly easy to go back and forth between work and personal logins on the same computer. I've ended up having to use OneLogin for work passwords and a different password manager for personal logins.

BH

Brandon H.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

OneLogin Review

It has been great. It feels good to have strong passwords in a tool the can keep track of them.

Pros

Cons

It took me a while to get the chrome extension up and going. It was annoying for me at first because there were multiple sign ins but I just needed to change the settings.

Hey, Brandon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are thrilled to have you as part of the OneLogin family!

KD

Kellye D.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent program

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

Pros

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

Cons

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

CM

Colin M.

Media Production, 5,001-10,000 employees

Versaatile and useful

Pros

Makes logging in to multiple applications very easy

Cons

Can need to re-log in fairly frequently, which causes a waste of time.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Log in quickly with just one password

Pros

OneLogin saves so much time. You can just log in to OneLogin and access all of your favorite apps all in one place without having to type in multiple passwords each time. Very simple and easy to use and helps boost efficiency overall.

Cons

They had a couple security issues in the past but seems to be all resolved now.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

great single sign on provider,

Great single sign in app, and it is easy to use as well

Pros

If you ook for any single sign on provider, one login is very helpful to know the basics and Ease of use.

Cons

I have No cons. Indeed , over past two years, the features have been built and met all the requirements.

DD

David D.

Fantastic Product - Made My Life Easier

I was an end user of this product at Sitecore and I loved it. All my apps under one place with one login - awesome. As we hired people it made it so much easier and quicker to get people provisioned and on board. A process that used to be a pain for our IT team was made seamless when we started using OneLogin. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OneLogin.

Cons

Thanks for the feedback David! We constantly strive to make our platform as simple as possible for both IT and end users.