Phocas Analytics Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

See full reviews by rating

I would say it is a positive experience helps me track what sale are most profitable. I would 100% recommend it to anyone looking to grow sales.
The ease to use and train employees on this BI tool makes it best in the market. The power of building your own databases, customizing reports and the level of customer service is outstanding.
My overall experience with Phocas has been excellent, we use the system to monitor growing and declining sales to protect out business and easily identify buying gaps to help increase sales.
However that's really our problem rather than theirs.
Easily compare turnovers. See who has stopped buying a particular part no, and see who is buying something new.
Customising reports can be hard to navigate around.

Phocas Analytics users...

Salesforce Sales Cloud-logocaret

Salesforce Sales Cloud

sales-i-logocaret

sales-i

How would you rate Phocas Analytics?

Great tool that is quickly gaining traction for PACE Supply

I’m a big fan of not only the product but the company. I appreciate how PHOCAS treats their employees and what they stand for.

Pros

Ease of use. Users with no math or data experience can quickly get up to speed.

Cons

Longer lead times on development have been a challenge. No exposed APIs is a limitation.

Pros

building dashboards is easy, building reports (favorites) is easy.

Cons

The data. Just like any other reporting software. If you don't have a good structured dataset (source files) then it makes it harder. That's not a bad thing about THIS software, though ;)

Phocas review

We have improved margin, customer retention, staff output and much more.

Pros

Data is very powerful when used properly. Easy to use once leaned and it's extremely quick to extract important data.

Cons

Some bugs still sit in the software. Not a lot but they are annoying when they do pop up.

The first place I turn to find answers

Pros

Phocas is like Legos. With a little creativity, you can build almost anything you'll ever need to find and solve problems with stats. Simple but consistent and powerful.

Cons

The product always gives quick, accurate results; however, the support team does not. We get very custom with how we use the BI, and it feels like high-end users know more about the product than the advocates. It takes time to get details worked out on new databases, and we have been skipped over for upgrades in the past.

Fast USer Adoption

Pros

The software is easy to use and implement. User adoption was very fast. I like that you can quickly and easily build your own database in Designer without an IT resource.

Cons

If the data could be real time instead of on sync

Best BI in the market

Team at Phocas has been very customer focused, easy to deal with. We have used this software for almost 2 years and have changed the way we do business today as all information is only a few clicks away.

Pros

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software.

Great product

Pros

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

Cons

It takes a little bit of setup but most of that was just trying to decide what data we wanted to get to. Other than that no real problems.

Excellent reporting software

Pros

It makes pulling inventory and financial information very easy. You can be as broad or as granular as you want to be.

Cons

The first day of the month, all inventory and financial data is zero.

Simplified Tool for business data

Pros

I'm able to see various snapshots of all the data that drives my business decisions in one place - and even better - I am able to slice and dice the data in different ways so as to get in depth analysis when needed

Cons

Not in real time (at least for my organization) - the data downloads every night so we have to wait until next day to see numbers up until the previous day

Phocas Review

Very pleased with the product and the Phocas team.

Pros

Phocas quickly converts data from Job Management and Eclipse into simple, easy to use, customizable dashboards to help monitor all aspects of our business.

Cons

The Phocas team has been very helpful with listening to our needs and training, facilitating change requests, and assisting us with problems.

Unlocking the power of phocas

Overall experience has been positive. Great service/support

Pros

Fairly easy to use with data highly configurable

Cons

Lack of out of box setup. Lack of point and click to drill into Data.

Marketing Manager

Pros

Phocas allows me to track the results of sales promotions with ease. It also lets me focus in on under performing product classes and identify the root cause. It's one of the best software programs we have.

INcrease knowledge

we use Phocas to gain a better understanding of our customer transactions and history. we used this to review what if customer verses product purchases and this enabled us to put some attention to opportunities we had not seen before, increasing sales by 5%

Pros

allowed data analysis that improved our ERP system. enabled decisions that increased sales

Cons

remembering how to use all of the features

Marketing Review 8/2021

Overall, I am genuinely happy with Phocas. I'm the kind of person who gets excited about report customization and flexibility within the way we structure our data.

Pros

I love the customization of creating reports. Our users enjoy the independence of creating their own reports and the flexibility they have with customizing the structure of any data pulled.

Cons

We have a partner login within our license, and support for this add-on isn't yet where it needs to be in order to foster growth in this area.

Phocas Software Review

Pros

* How quickly you can slice and dice your data * Reliability of data * No hidden costs and no extra charges * Support desk that helps and does not charge

Cons

* Remembering how to do things, * Inability to manage your favourites or saved reports e.g. folder arrangement would be great

Phocas Software review

Helps me stay up to date with what happened and anticipate coming trends

Pros

Easy to use, quick access, daily reporting

Cons

Can’t streamline some of the reporting not a timely report process

x

I use it daily and it provides me the info I need

Pros

Ease of use. Simple to navigate and download

Cons

I do not have any cons! Everything seems fine

Great Sales Aid

Very easy to use and love the ability to quickly frill down information.

Pros

Being able to pull customer data quickly. I can identify customers opportunities and successes with the sales data.

phocas review

Pros

It is so useful to be able to track my sales and returns. It also has many great features for tracking sales and proformance.

Cons

its not always easy to find things and it doesn't always update.

Jim's Review

Good

Pros

Sales reports, inventory reports for customers

Cons

Challenging to learn, glad that you have had training

makes my job a whole lot easier//...

All in all great product and I would highly recommend

Pros

its user friendly and easy to get around, produces reports quickly, analysis of data is at your fingetips

Cons

Customising reports can be hard to navigate around

Phocas is a very robust BI tool that has a lot to offer.

Phocas gives us visibility into many aspects of our business. I need to carve out more time to learn and become comfortable with Phocas. Our sales teams loves being able to easily pull data regarding customers.

Pros

Easy to implement. The support is great.

Cons

It's difficult to learn and remember how to do things.

Extremely User-Oriented

Outstanding and user friendly

Pros

The ability to view our sales data in a easily consumed and manipulated form is invaluable.

Cons

The only unpleasant aspects about the software is certain data can only be accessed if provided from a third party agency. In this particular situation, you aren't dealing with Phocas' excellent service team and might have to wait longer periods of time to get what you want.

The best way to overcome and compliment the traditional spreadsheet model for analysing your business.

Pros

An easy to use and intuitive way to segment audience, sales and kpi's Simple user interface Continued development

Cons

Adding new data sources as an end user Not being able to automate feeds from Phocas into other databases or systems

Phocas delivers.

Pros

I like that the company is as easy to work with as their software. Great team, and a great product. Delivers the data we need to drive our business forward. This offering is flexible and tailored to your needs. Its both lighter and more simplified than comparable offerings and still delivers a powerful punch of data.

Cons

No complaints. Not even a little bit. Product and Customer service are outstanding.