Phocas Reviews

4.66/5 (25 reviews)

Stephanie Spillane

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

Bo Anderson

Very User Friendly Software

Review Source: Software Advice

It's a great tool at a great value and it keeps improving. If you don't know what you're doing this team is more than happy to help you get off the ground and train you and set up your initial databases, they'll help you succeed.The support team is great and very helpful. The software is very easy to learn for new users and people that aren't comfortable with an analytics tool. The tool is very intuitive and you can start doing analysis very quickly.

James Lee

I'm a daily power user for focus and train our team. Best data analysis software to date!

Reviewed 2017-05-09

The software is not only easy to use, and basically unbreakable, it is accessible almost anywhere. Hours have been saved thanks to the software. This is hands down the best software that i've ever used in my company.

Andrew Kluge

Best piece of software ever!

Reviewed 2015-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Phocas is very easy to use, very intuitive and provides excellent business information. It is relatively inexpensive per user and at times, worth its weight in gold!

Dianne Meli

Love Phocas!

Reviewed 2017-05-09

I have been a Phocas user for a couple of years. Being a SHIMS user, we are always looking for software to enhance it and make the end users lives easier. Phocas has been a great fit for us.

Jerry Hertz

Easy to use and learn. Powerful, but not intimidating.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

This software deals with large amounts of data with exceptional speed and simplicity putting relevant data at your finger tips. Easy to convince people to use

Brandon Gregory

The first place I turn to find answers

Reviewed 2015-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Phocas is like Legos. With a little creativity, you can build almost anything you'll ever need to find and solve problems with stats. Simple but consistent and powerful.

Joseph Colanero

Great product

Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy to get to the data that we need. We have used this product for about 5 years now and it works great.

Agnes Dykiel

Marketing Manager

Review Source: Software Advice

Phocas allows me to track the results of sales promotions with ease. It also lets me focus in on under performing product classes and identify the root cause. It's one of the best software programs we have.

Dan Buttner

Great Sales Aid

Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy to use and love the ability to quickly frill down information.Being able to pull customer data quickly. I can identify customers opportunities and successes with the sales data.

Tara O'Dowd

makes my job a whole lot easier//...

Review Source: Software Advice

All in all great product and I would highly recommendits user friendly and easy to get around, produces reports quickly, analysis of data is at your fingetips

George Charlesworth

The best way to overcome and compliment the traditional spreadsheet model for analysing your business.

Review Source: Software Advice

An easy to use and intuitive way to segment audience, sales and kpi's Simple user interface Continued development

Tom Falter

Phocas delivers.

Reviewed 2015-03-26
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that the company is as easy to work with as their software. Great team, and a great product. Delivers the data we need to drive our business forward. This offering is flexible and tailored to your needs. Its both lighter and more simplified than comparable offerings and still delivers a powerful punch of data.

Jared Lombardi

Super User Friendly and Powerful Tool!

Review Source: Software Advice

Phocas is super easy to use and a powerful tool for our management team. It is easy to get our staff up and running on the platform.

Susan Greenway

Awesome!

Review Source: Software Advice

I couldn't do my job without it!Quick and easy to get the reports you need. Dashboards with summaries that you can drill down into.

Gene Boos

S.W. Anderson Phocas Business Intelligence Review

Reviewed 2015-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the ease of use of the product and responsiveness of the vendor.

Robert Herring

Very powerful analytic tool.

Reviewed 2015-03-25
Review Source: Software Advice

How quickly we can gain insight into our sales data.

Jennifer Hartley

Impressed with product although early days

Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use Powerful tool that will the business it hasn't had in the past Will save time & allow the team to focus on making changes rather than analysing data

Patrick Maloney

Director of sales.

Reviewed 2015-03-23

Phocas can provide a quick drill down into our data that before would take a while to obtain. Now, we can do it in seconds. The package is so big, it can be too big for some users. Continuing to educate our people on what they can look at, and why some views are important will continue to help us familiarize ourselves with the program and create new ways to dissect the information. Everyone I have made contact with truly want to help so we can use what we are paying for to the best of our advantage. We are excited to send two employees to the training session in Nashville. I believe it will be a great benefit.

Reshma Jivram

Easy and Good to Use

Review Source: Software Advice

It very simple to use the software and its really straightforward especially for a new user. Also you can not go wrong and delete anything.

Simon Tomlinson

Good product

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use Highlights areas to drill Accessible from anywhere Can design to suit your company Good charts

Bonnie Murry

Newbie But Impressed

Used other for 6-12 months
Review Source: Software Advice

I am new to Phocas. It is pretty easy to use compared to SAP BI. As a developer, it is very easy to create dimensions and measures. I'm looking forward to learning more about Phocas, especially the new version and the functionality that has been added.

Anonymous

It's a good business intelligence program

Reviewed 2017-12-31

I really enjoy the freedom of developing the exact report that I want. If I find that I am unable to do something, the support team has always come through and fixed it so it works. I have created reports that show dead stock in one branch that other branches sell. it's also accessible from anywhere which gives real value

John Milotte

A Great Business Tool!

Reviewed 2015-03-23

Our owner uses this tool to drill in to all the company stats. That says allot right there!.. Phocas is fairly easy to use and doesn't take allot of time to generate reports... Most erp system reporting tools simply cannot give the level of detail nor do it as quickly and as easily as Phocas does. A report that would take hours to write and generate in our erp system would take minutes in Phocas with much better detail. We could not run our business without it...

Dave Wood

Powerful analytics.

Reviewed 2015-03-30

This software is a game-changer. Phocas has helped our business grow by helping us quickly recognize areas that need attention as well as areas that show our strengths. Phocas is our go-to tool to for business intelligence. *****The more we use Phocas, the more we understand our sales, our entire sales team and our customers!***** And that makes all the difference!