Zoho Connect Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.15/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The tool has been adopted very easily by our employees and its ability to integrate with the other business tools is a strong asset.
The experience is no doubt great. I would also encourage its technical team which is providing fantastic and responsive services.
Functionality wise, its good and got all the features. Definitely good to use as price is affordable.
I don't like that there can be a bunch of different chats open or in the list all at once. They need to have a task expiration or something.
All that power has a cost in terms of UX. It's exhausting figuring out where everything is and how to use all of the tools together.
I've used Zoho for 6 months, however the team did not respond very well to it.

Zoho Connect users...

Slack-logocaret
listing-logo

Slack

How would you rate Zoho Connect?

Zoho for Complete Connection

This is another, more recent addition to my group of People and Idea connectors. It keeps things together and virtually at ease. Zoho Connect does just that.

Pros

This Zoho Connect idea offers coverage through an entire experience. For me I can effectively communicate to a fixed group, stay on point and then follow up rather easily.

Cons

There are many subcategories which I am still exploring and plan on doing so. Sometimes other Connection apps work better for my ultimate means. I am an equal opportunist in trying out any and many ways to do things. I'd reel in the extra categories and make things appear for specific.

Great Fit for Big Organizations, I Wish It Connected With More Stuff

Pros

-Really smooth interface, great mobile app, great place for the team to collaborate.

Cons

-Kind of hard to figure out whether to use Zoho Cliq or Zoho Connect, doesn't make as much sense if you have less than ~30 employees.

Great I use it in my work a lot

Pros

I use zoho's mail, in order to have my work mail appart from my personal mail and it works great. It also let's connect the work mail to my personal mail so I know if there is something imporant when i'm off work.

Zoho Connect Review

Pros

Whether working with a small or large team, this software includes all features you could possibly need for team collaboration.

Cons

What I like least is the pricing structure.

Zoho connect

Pros

Although i'm not as familiar with other Zoho products, Zoho connect has drawn together my dynamic team into daily collaboration that has increased creativity and productivity. Team-based project management makes up much of what we do, and Zoho connect has replaced the numerous other products we were using into one ecosystem. My team loves Zoho connect!

Cons

We have yet to identify any major shortcomings - we love the many features and integrations! No cons come to mind.

Business social network

The truth is that with the free version, it has a great scope to try with many users (unlimited). One other limiting but very complete.

Pros

The way you can maintain communication, organization, projects and everything related to the company is excellent. For a growing company, this is a good choice.

Zoho

Great features, but difficult to set up and lacks of documentation

Pros

Great value for your money

Cons

Difficult to set up. Lack of documentation.

Tool for collaborating and communicating ideas

We use it when we have to carry out academic courses in other cities and we need to organize the logistics of everything with the personnel located in those offices, diminishes notably the distance and has allowed us to coordinate from the central office the trainings without needing to make previous trips and unnecessary expenses.

Pros

Effective for organized collaborative work, communication of very good range of connection through various channels, the platform is attractive and pleasant use nothing complicated, is easy to configure and their plans are accessible to any type of company. The calendar is phenomenal and the function to schedule notifications is very precise.

Cons

It is necessary to improve the mobile application and include as many functions as possible, this will facilitate the work for many.

Another great product from Zoho

Pros

This is a precise and efficient word processor that has been a consistently reliable and useful tool for my team.

Cons

Much like Zoho’s other products the trial period offers limited features (on this case limited storage space, and the price of the paid subscription is relatively high.

Layout not perfect

Pros

Cons

Quality on graphics are not good, and the way it helps to navigate is still confusing. Little bit have to improve.

All Your Company's Documentation in One Place

Pros

We use Zoho Connect to house our policies and procedures, as well as our individual departmental manuals. The app can do so much more, but we just haven't gotten around to using all of it yet.

Cons

For us, you can't export an entire manual, just individual sections/chapters.

Ease of keeping project on track

So far the Zoho connect experience is good. i would suggest team to looking into the pricing structure to make it more usable

Pros

Zoho connect is help me and my team to reach the milestone on time by keeping our project on track .

Cons

The priceing is little high as compare to the other products.

Best in Collaboration

It really brings balance to team collaboration and allows us to collect and use data better, schedule tasks more efficiently and work as a group in a more reliable way.

Pros

I love how so many processes and tasks are automated.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about Zoho connect. It is a awesome software.

Enjoying this tool so much!

Pros

Easy to use with our business and loving how simple and easy it connects with other programs! It's integration with Xero is a life saver!

Cons

None that I can see so far as it all comes down to the programmer and ours is awesome so no cons from me.

Great for Collaboration

Pros

Make's it easy to stay connected to co-workers from anywhere with a signal. Real-time chats with ability to send images and utilize all the standard features from any normal messenger client.

Cons

Not a great API for integration with other home grown software. Not able to link in and integrate with other business applications.

Zoho Connect

Overall experience was not great. I ended up going with different software. RemotePC

Pros

I tried the free trial for our company. I was not happy with the price and it just wasn't as user-friendly as I needed.

Cons

The price was not the best. The support during the free trial was not great either. I had problems with it from the start.

Horrible Support, not reliable or responsive, application has issues, very buggy

none

Pros

Has potential, great user interface. It truly has a lot of would be great features, looks great but it falls short due to poor technical support and software issues. Too expense for having all these issues.

Cons

Very buggy and their custom app is not reliable. Wouldn't put any important information that your business relies on in this app, you can lose your info. very easily. There is no sense of urgency on the part of support and they are not very effective either. Not really business friendly. This app is not ready for the business community.

Zoho is Great

Pros

Flexible, featured packed solution for our business. We utilize Zoho to communicate throughout our organization and are very pleased.

Awesome!

Pros

Been super happy and it's been really easy to use with absolutely no problems with it. Hope to keep using it for a long time

Great work/social connecting service

Helped with networking and group-thinking in workplace.

Pros

Love the flexibility of the app. Absolutely adore services like forums, RSS feeds, groups and app builder. There is so much that Zoho connect has to offer.

Cons

Web application is great, but the app version of connect is not the best. Very buggy and old fashioned, needs a big overhaul.

Customize to meet your needs

I am able to organize requests from various stakeholders, categorize them, schedule follow-ups, and document conversations/collateral all through the same platform.

Pros

I like that it is a very adaptable product. My colleague and I both use it and she is sales and I am marketing so we are coming from two completely different angles.

Good tracker

Overall project information is stored at one place.

Pros

It has nice layout with easy to use panels. It allows me and my team to chat and collaborate all documents through connected cloud services - google drive and drop box . Even it includes calendar functionality.

Cons

It 's premium packaging pricing is high.

It's the New Company Water Cooler!

I love Zoho Connect. It's social media meets the modern day water cooler. Our team can collaborate, promote job fairs, tailor pages to the viewer's needs. I love it.

Cons

Good platform for content management within teams!

Great tool for company content management and communication. Keeps everyone in tune with projects and deadlines cause everything is streamlined within the platform.

Cons

Zoho makes co-worker communication a breeze

Pros

Zoho connect helps us communicate as a business with our fellow co-workers!

Cons

Nothing was wrong with the software -- we found another platform to communicate on for a better value