Sogolytics Logo

Sogolytics

Customer and employee experience management platform.

Sogolytics Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

The responsive support is the very best I've experienced. I'm continually amazed at how quickly they are able to address my questions.
SoGoSurvey is a comprehensive program that allows you to record and reconfigure important statistics related to your workplace with ease and precision.
This program is user-friendly, sleek, has great functionality, and best of all has several languages to choose from.
So I ended up losing my entire draft survey and had to start over a week before it was due because I didn't want to pay yet for the full version just to complete one assignment.
The software did have errors occasionally, whether it seemed to be programming related or server related.
If I ask a recipient to do a survey sometimes they get bored throughout and may not answer some questions.

VC

Valerie C.

Director

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Easy for All to Use

Transcript

Valerie C.: Hi, my name is Valerie, I'm a financial aid director, and I rate SoGoSurvey five out of five...

María A.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic

Data retrieval via survey for my PhD is faster, more convenient, more accurate, and much more professional.

Pros

What I really like about SoGo Survey is: 1) That you can create very professional-looking surveys and customize them as you like. 2) That it is quite intuitive and easy to use once you get used to the main functions and understand the terms they use to refer to each feature. 3) That it saves you tons of time on data analysis. 4) Last but not least, that they offer us students the possibility of using the software free of charge, thus saving us a lot of time and effort and ultimately boosting our research work For me, it's been a must during my PhD :)

Cons

The thing I like the least is the branching restrictions. I would love it if I could branch several questions on the same page. Also, the restrictions to the number of question display conditions you can set are also a bit annoying when you're trying to target a very specific population.

AH

Amanda H.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Easy to use Survey Tool

Overall, the software is very easy to use. I would highly recommend this software to others. As a master's student I also appreciate the opportunity to use the program for free for one year. This will be very helpful in completing research projects.

Pros

SoGoSurvey offers a good library for templates for use or for ideas for creating your own survey. The variety of question formats is also very helpful. The software is very easy to navigate and use.

Cons

There are some question types that are only available in a higher plan. It would be nice if had the option to have a la carte options to add one or two question types.

Good luck with your masters, Amanda! Thank you for the nice review. :)

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

SoGo Review

One of the most important business problems SoGo Survey has resolved for us is the ability to get our participants point of view on specific questions related to our application deployment, code review, and getting issues resolved faster. SoGo Survey is secure which is also great to keep our questions private.

Pros

The SoGo Survey is free to use, especially the free version where you get 15 total surveys and 100 responses, with the company I work for being less that 60 employees using the free and basic version is better; I can create a short survey with questions regarding to my department's overall quality of work, ways to improve the strategy and process of our code deployment. SoGo Survey gives me the opportunity to get my participators involved in questioner, build the trust and getting to know each other. SoGo Survey UI is easy to understand how to use their web-based application, creating questions and getting responses faster.

Cons

I have only used the free basic version, so I haven't yet found any issues or dislikes with SoGo Survey, but so far its great to use.

AL

Anne Lea W.

Marketing and Advertising, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

SoGO Survey combines all features you are looking for

Pros

I have been looking for a survey tool to really help me with my research and make my life easier. After some research online I found SoGo survey. SoGoSurvey had some great reviews so thought I would give it a try. The free account to be honest had much more functionality than Survey Monkey, which I had used before. It has a generous question quota, a lot of functionality and analysis tools included in one. Results can be exported to excel easily, data can be analysed quickly as well as efficiently. To make it even better they offer free upgrades for students, which is truly helpful. http://www.sogosurvey.com/

Cons

I am overall super happy with the software and only sad I did not find it earlier. Would have made my work in university easier before.

TC

Twila C.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Student Survey Review

To be determined after the research product is completed.

Pros

Simple, easy to use interface for the end user. Somewhat more complicated for the designer. Support is great and the demo is very helpful. Limit on HTML character is difficult to get around but can be done.

Cons

Eliminate the limit o the HTML characters and allow anonymity of IP addresses for research-oriented products.

BP

Bertrand P.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

master on factors that influence a good increase of digital behaviour.

It's too fast for it since i begin. I am a new joiner.

Pros

It support is great. Easy to use. I do not know yet if data analysis and report will be also at this level since i am studying this product. I guess it will.

Cons

Might be a short presentation of Data analysis and report to influence subsribe to this product.

luz mary R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

An essential tool for data management and analysis of my company

One of the features I appreciated the most was the ability to collect and analyze data in an automated manner. With this platform, I was able to design custom questionnaires and distribute them to my target audience with great ease.

Pros

What impressed me most about this platform was its level of sophistication and ease of use. From creating and distributing questionnaires to analyzing and presenting data, everything was done smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

Some of the more advanced analyzes require a deeper level of technical knowledge. While the interface is easy to use for most functions, in certain cases I found myself searching for more guidance or documentation to fully understand how to get the most out of certain features and more advanced analytics.

AM

Andac M.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

A Testament to Sogolytics' Excellence

Pros

For the past two years, I've relied on Sogolytics as my primary survey-making platform for research. The interface is intuitive, the design capabilities are top-notch, and the data collection is seamless. It has consistently met my research needs, making my experience hassle-free. I highly recommend Sogolytics to anyone!

Cons

I've genuinely found no cons, testament to its impeccable design and functionality.

Mayerly G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Improve my customer experience

I was able to see a difference in the efficiency and quality of my customer experience analytics data. The user interface is very intuitive and was designed to be easy to navigate. The ability to customize my quizzes and track responses in real time was awesome.

Pros

I think what I liked the most was how easy it was for me to collect and analyze customer experience data but also this platform is designed in a very intuitive way, which made everything very simple and fast.

Cons

I didn't find anything I really didn't like because this platform is very easy to use and allows data analysis in a very clear and concise way. My only criticisms might be more additional features, such as integration with other platforms or more advanced functionality for experienced users.

Carlos Orlando R.

Computer Hardware, self-employed

The miraculous platform that has revolutionized my life

Automating data collection and analysis has been a real lifesaver for me and my company. I no longer have to spend hours and hours manually collecting information. This platform takes care of everything, from the design and distribution of questionnaires to the exhaustive analysis of the results.

Pros

What I liked the most about this incredibly ingenious and sophisticated platform is its ability to automate data collection and analysis in such an efficient and effective way. It's like having an army of analysts working 24/7 for me!

Cons

The setup and customization process can be a bit tricky at first. It took me a bit of time to get used to the interface and understand how to optimize the features for my specific needs.

AC

Athena C.

Market Research, self-employed

Sogosurvey: a life saver for all researchers

Overall, ive used this survey platform for almost 2 years, and have designed many survey forms with sogosruvey, i can proudly say that it has saved me so much time. It only took me a day to design my questionnaire, distribute it via link, and all i had to do was sit back and wait for responses. I could see how many responses were made and i could also see which day the respondents completed the questionnaires. exporting the data was extremely easily, it cut my workload in half, i dont think i can say the same for other survey platforms. I have recommended Sogosurvey to many other research mates and they have all thanked me for it. and now i'd like to thank sogosurvey!

Pros

I absolutely loved the fact that it is so easy to navigate around. Everything you needed was there in the same page. I also love the level of customization sogosurvey offered, there are ready made templates that could be chosen for the convenience of the users. In comparison to other online survey platforms, i found that Sogosurvey extremely time saving, to make further changes and modifications to...

Cons

I think the free package given was a little to basic. There was too little options for a new user to play around with. The free package offered could not justify half the greatness the software actually have with a paid package. I think this can be improved with a little bit more options, especially the question options. so that there is a good and satisfactory preview of how the survey will look like. One more thing, i think the instructions and video tutorials would be nice if they were more precise, as a new user, it could be difficult to navigate around looking for things you need as it takes some time to get used to. I would also like it if i could see who has responded to my questionnaire and when they responded.

Athena, We thank YOU for your kind and thorough review. I've shared your feedback with our development team as well they never tire of compliments about their 'smartness.' :) Cheers to successful research!

MG

Marisa G.

Used other for 6-12 months

SoGoSurvey combines outstanding features with top-notch, responsive customer support.

SoGoSurvey allows us to evaluate our educational training and initiatives in a way that other survey tools simply cannot do. Some of our surveys are fairly complex, with many opportunities for branching respondents either to or away from certain sections based on their earlier responses; SoGo enables us to do that. There are also 17 basic types of reports--most of which we don't need for our purposes, but they're available--and the ones we do use are highly customizable and nicely formatted. With certain key tweaks to the branching feature--specifically, adding a "hide/skip page" rule to make branching logic easier to create--it could be THE number one survey tool on the market, hands down.

Pros

We use SoGoSurvey because it offers the following key features, some of which are not available with other survey platforms: 1) the ability for respondents to print out their responses once they're finished 2) the ability for respondents to save and return later to finish longer surveys 3) the ability to either generate a multi-use survey link OR send individual invitations, thereby allowing for tracking...

Cons

The skip logic/branching interface can be a bit difficult to use, depending on what you're trying to do. For example, the advanced branching feature has no "hide/skip page" option and therefore requires an expert level of proficiency in branching logic in order to create more complex surveys. It would be so much easier if you could simply have respondents skip certain pages based on their responses, rather than creating a complex web of logic rules to accomplish this. Luckily, this is likely not an issue for the majority of survey users.

HA

Hanifa A.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review on SoGoSurvey Software used for Postgraduate Reports

Ease of use, the ability to track submissions, the ability to generate reports in various formats, the single URL key feature where it is possible to e-mail a person their unique URL, the ability to print the report as proof of submission and the reminder functionality where it is possible to send reminders to invitees regarding their non-submission.

Pros

The user friendly interface of the software, the instantaneous support and the ease of drawing reports. I used this SoGoSurvey as our PostGraduate Reporting system for both students and supervisors. I investigated several options and found SoGoSurvey the easiest to use. If students did not receive their invitation, I could send them the unique URL for their survey report. I was also able to send three...

MV

Miguel V.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Best tool for gathering surveys and producing charts/graphs/reports

My experience was great. I did a lot of my data gathering through surveys conducted with SoGoSurvey and the software organized my data into great charts/graphs/reports that I could simply copy and paste or download into my dissertation. It made presenting my data and analyzing my data so much easier than if I had to do a lot of this with an additional program. The program also had the safeguards needed to prevent duplicate entries and other factors that would affect the reliability of the data collection process. Overall I was very satisfied with SoGoSurvey and would use them again in a heartbeat for any project that required surveys or data collection.

Pros

What I liked the most about this software was that it could actually do everything I needed it to do. I had to get a premium package but it was well worth the investment to have software that could accomplish everything I wanted for my Doctoral Dissertation. I evaluated several other software packages and this was the one that was easiest to use and did exactly what it said it did.

Cons

I didn't find missing features, what I did find is that as with any software there is a learning curve. You have to learn how to do what you want to do with the software. The great aspect of the premium package was that it came with tech support and when I got stuck I would send an email and get a response pretty quickly. The helpdesk was always able to direct me to the right menu or option to accomplish what I wanted to do. My advice is spend some time learning the software and playing with the options before you actually engage in your actual project. It will help you a lot in using the software.

Thank you so much for the thorough and kind review, Miguel! We are here for all your future survey needs. :)

FR

Felipe R.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Ideal for behavioural studies!

Free account for student, and outstanding customer support. Always quick answering and suggestions.

Pros

I have being using SoGosurvey for about two years now. During these years I have developed dozens of different questionnaires, within different levels of complexity. I use them mainly for my phd research, where I develop different types of behavioural tests. I must say that I am still quite happy with the service. I've seen that the SogoSurvey platform has evolved quite a lot within the last couple...

Cons

Still some features to include, such as randomisation of pages. Overall, I find that the interface could be improved, but in general it is quite easy to handle.

AK

Amelia K.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Charity that is given the pro version of SoGoSurvey for free but if we advertise for them

Surveys for our organization.

Pros

Full featured, free for charity, professional look and feel. Like that you can ask more than 10 questions. Like the grid style questions. Like the "if logic" to fork the survey. Like that I can customize/brand the header. Language translation section is critical for our organization.

Cons

Like the software a lot and appreciate that as a charity, SoGoSurvey gives us the full version for free. Unfortunately though the hurdles to getting the service are more than the value we get out of the tool. The free version is a one year plan for which we put a logo on our website all year and like the company on facebook. We are a small all volunteer parent organization and send out a survey...

VS

Vithawat S.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

My SoGoSurvey

Pros

Hello, I'm a graduate student. Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University Must have a thesis for graduation And my thesis requires a questionnaire to collect data In the first part, the general questionnaire will be made. But the advisor recommends doing an online questionnaire to gain access to a new generation Convenient and very cost effective No need to move data from paper to the computer, reduce...

Cons

The questionnaire cannot be created directly in Thai. Must be created in English first

Vithawat, We are so glad that your research was made easier with SoGoSurvey and that you were able to take advantage of our versatile design features. Thank you for leaving a review!

MW

Michael W.

Higher Education, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Excellent tool for Social Science

I used SoGoSurvey for my master's thesis, whereby i surveyed key professionals from within the world of wildlife conservation, and reintroduction science. It was my first venture into the world of citizen science, and i was quite nervous about the prospect of designing a survey, sending to highly respected professionals, and analysing the data from my respondents. SoGoSurvey and their excellent customer...

Pros

Usability Customer support Data analysis function

Cons

Nothing - SoGoSurvey, for me was pretty much flawless

VB

Vikas B.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Excellent Features and Customer Support

A few years back, when I commenced my journey of doing a doctorate, I was keen to explore software that helps me in carrying out surveys and their analysis. After exploring the features of many, I narrowed it down to SoGo and there has been no looking back ever since then. Reason? The excellent features and the incomparable 24*7 customer service. Not only are the customer service prompt, but they are also very effective. I recall getting stuck in operating a feature and the customer service executive guided me on each step by painstakingly sending me multiple screenshots so that I understand each step of the operation. I highly recommend SoGo to all those who are doing research as well as those who are keen to employ the software for educational and business purposes.

Pros

I loved the ease of operation and the excellent customer support. The outputs are exported to many other formats and these are very useful for analysis.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the software. It is just excellent.

DN

Dave N.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Great product

Overall I have found SoGo to be an easy to use and reliable product with a very attractive price. They are by far more responsive than any of the other companies I've used.

Pros

I've been doing employee surveys in gaming and hospitality since 2004, getting into on-line surveys around 2007-08. I used one product until 2018, when I had a software problem during a survey and got zero support. I've used SoGo and one other product since then. SoGo is reliable (I've never had any unplanned for down time), very easy to use, very cost-effective and has great customer support. A feature I especially like is that you can get the actually delivery failure message when a survey doesn't go through. I can give this to my client to trouble shoot any delivery issues.

Cons

The feature I miss most from my previous supplier is the ability to import a survey in Word. With SoGo you need to enter each question manually (although you can copy old or library surveys). It's easy and instructions are very clear, but it gets tedious. Also, with certain types of surveys, the data is not recorded for partially completed surveys. For me these are small issues compared to the benefits above.

LA

Luisana A.

51-200 employees

SogoSurvey and its technology to improve the understanding of an opinion through graphics.

I have benefited strongly from the use of SogoSurvey in my work area, since I had many problems before that some opinion polls were not understood, and thanks to the technology with which SogoSurvey works, it is perfectly understood.

Pros

What I like most about SogoSurvey are its functions, since other platforms do not have them, they are unique functions that explain very well the results of a survey using graphs and percentages that increase understanding.

Cons

I do not like the relationship that SogoSurvey has between price-functions, since they have totally exaggerated with the prices, I would like them to decrease the prices a little for a better accessibility to the plans they offer.

LF

Luisana F.

201-500 employees

Excellent graphs and other factors that help the quick understanding and facilitation.

I have benefited from the use of SogoSurvey because with this software I have managed to understand the opinions I receive, seeing them through graphics and knowing which opinions were positive and which opinions were negative.

Pros

What I like most about SogoSurvey is that it is a software that focuses on the understanding of the results, in this way they show results in graphic form and with many other factors that help to understand.

Cons

I do not like the prices of SogoSurvey, I think that these prices put them so high because their functions are very good and resulting, but I would like them to be lower and more accessible.

LR

Lindie R.

Where have you been all my (student) life???!!!

I've been having real trouble finding a simple easy and, most importantly cost effective way of arranging my study questionnaire and analysing my data for my dissertation. Having trawled the web looking at offerings from Survey Monkey, LimeSurvey, GoSci, to name a few, I was getting more and more frustrated, by either the cost involved in getting something decent to work with or the complicated way...

sc

sherlock c.

just perfect...............................

When I started to think about choosing a proper tool to do surveys that will benefit my PhD research, I have already decided to go for build up my online questionnaires. Several benefits can be obtained from this tool. It is a convenient and much easier method for both the researcher and respondents. It is also a method that can be circulated easily among respondents with much less time, effort and...

AH

Abdelbaset H.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

PhD Dissertation

The staff are amazing and customer service is quick to response to any questions. They also accommodated my needs while collecting data for me dissertation.

Pros

I liked the tools that are available to me while designing the survey. One of the best features that I am using is the audio file embedding feature. I investigated multiple tools looking for this feature, but Sogolytics was one of the few that offered embedding audio files within the survey itself without the need to use external servers or hosting apps.

Cons

None. I love everything about Sogolytics. I do appreciate the thoughtfulness of the designers/programmers who created this tool.