Zoho CRM Logo
Zoho CRM

CRM software that helps you sell smarter, better, faster.

visit website

Zoho CRM Reviews - Page 4

6,686 reviews

PS

PRASSANNA S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Good product for small and medium size businesses

Zoho CRM is cost effective to run your sales business and even more so if you run your entire business on zoho platform.

Pros

It is one of the most user friendly crms in the market. It has pre-built integration plug ins for commonly used applications.

Cons

There is a refresh issue most of the time and the quality of customer support is not great.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

360 degree view of what our clients and vendors are doing

Notifications sent to users were one of the best value adds. Customer service is lovely. Recording all the sales, and making various types of data representation is great. Export and Importing reports and integration with other platforms is really easy too.

Pros

Managing business is very easy for ZOHO CRM users - Bulk customized emails can be sent out to users, its interface is very easy to understand data insights and the various widgets which are a value add in itself can be customized as well based on data outcomes. Their customer support is awesome and they have one of the quickest turnaround for resolving service tickets.

Cons

Nothing much to dislike about ZOHO CRM software. They also have very good guides for purchasing for onboarding new team members.

SC

Samson C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Importance of Zoho

Pros

Comprehensive Solution: Zoho offers a comprehensive set of business applications that cover a wide range of business needs. By using Zoho, businesses can consolidate their various software and tools into a single platform, which can increase efficiency and reduce costs.User-Friendly Interface: Zoho has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, making it accessible for users of all technical...

Cons

Recrutiment features i find that we cannot find a cream candidates from zoho.

Cindy M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Zoho is a lifesaver!

I've helped clients install software that allows us to work remotely. I also have anytime remote access to some computers. I can transfer files and even reboot the computer from my side.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to TeamViewer. I don't need remote access to a client's computer very often so I don't want to spend a fortune for the service. Zoho had a reasonable fee for remote access and it was easy to set up and use on both sides. Recently I've needed to help non technical people install and use Zoom on devices (phones, tablets, and computers) I found I can log in anywhere! I love that.

Cons

It can be slow. Most of the time it isn't an issue. If I am logged into another computer trying to work on their QuickBooks file it can test my patience... lag time and trying to read what's on the screen of the other computer.

Wes S.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Their Products Are Poorly Integrated

A simple example of the problem with Zoho - we sell on multiple platforms - Ebay in particular. We were attempting to do a simple import of Ebay orders/invoices into Zoho. CRM Orders do not talk with Invoices at all. And if you attempt to import an order, you cannot do so by using something as simple as your SKU. It's ridiculous.

Pros

It was easy to buy and I have to add a few more characters to have the review accepted but that's just how little good there is about this product.

Cons

We used CRM, Inventory, Invoicing, and Accounting. The products were poorly integrated - it made you wonder if the people writing the code for each of them actually worked for the same company.

RM

Ronald M.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

ZOHO - a top notch software suite for serious businesses with productivity in mind

So far it has been excellent - ZOHO is my software of choice if I am looking for any productivity software. I use Zoho for Accounts, Inventory, Form Building, Zoho Sheet, Website, CRM, and Project Management

Pros

Usability and consistencies across the ZOHO platforms and programs

Cons

Inflexibility on some customer requests for some functionality e.g charge interest on overdue accounts, allow customers to pay more than their invoice amount, & keep credit on the customer account

Rick K.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Zoho has been my best friend for years

Overall we've been super happy with Zoho CRM. We've been using it for many years now and plan to continue using it. If I had to start over again I'd pick Zoho again.

Pros

I've been using Zoho CRM for what seems like forever and I've liked it since day one. It's easy, intuitive, and a pleasure to use. Plus it was one of the first CRM's with a mobile app back in the day.

Cons

It's gotten a little long in the tooth but I think they are upgrading it again soon. Nothing is wrong, I just like getting lots of updates.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Mejor CRM del mercado, permite trabajar toda la empresa en la misma base de datos

Una pasada, toda la empresa está montada sobre este software

Pros

La cantidad de aplicaciones nativas que se conectan al CRM es una pasada tener toda la empresa bajo el mismo software

Cons

La necesidad de trabajar con un partner, es necesario ya que es muy grande la suite, recomiendo trabajar con un partner premium de la herramienta.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

BM

Brian M.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

When you need a custom CRM Zoho is head and shoulders above the rest

I wanted to capture lead data from a lead gen form into my CRM i.e. timeline, desired location, loan program etc. I looked at several extremely more expensive solutions and none could match the functionality of Zoho. You can litterally make Zoho perform any action with the right configuration.

Pros

I wanted something I cold customize to my needs and Zoho was the only option that allows or even comes close to doing everything we need.

Cons

This is not a super user friendly solution and requires lots of patience, research, and trial and error. Setting up SMS messaging for leads has been really challenging where most CRM's have a solution out of the box ready to go with Zoho you have to set up a third party app and configure it but even once installed its not straight forward to use and requires lots of trial and error.

DS

David S.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Zoho CRM

We are still in the process of setting it up. It is taking awhile to get all the functionality set up for our needs.

Pros

It is very robust with a lot of options. We are able to customize the modules within CRM to accommodate our business needs. We are also able to integrate it relatively easily with other software.

Cons

There could be better training from Zoho on what it can do and how to set it up. It seemed to be once you buy it, you are on your own to implement it.

Jamison D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Good CRM for the money

None really, we shopped around and chose Zoho because of the cost. We were able to use the CRM to accommodate our needs for a CRM when we needed to start using one.

Pros

It's easy to get started with Zoho. The process they take you through is simple and it gets you to a point where using a CRM for the first time is easy and not overwhelming to grasp how it all works.

Cons

Zoho is powerful, don't get me wrong, but it like most other CRM's is loaded with features and in their case seems to be too much. I get they are trying to sell other products that connect with Zoho, but there are areas of the base CRM that could be improved. Over the past few years I have seen many CRMS add additional features to accommodate user needs. One of the biggest is Email Marketing. So what...

Rose-Anna M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

100% Customizable

As my company continues to grow, we are able to meet and exceed all our demands by using this product. We have cut costs by eliminating manual work (such as sending repetitive emails and reminders to customers) by utilizing the auto-email function and setting up templates for emails that need to be sent out on a regular basis. That has allowed our employees to focus on more important tasks and be able to really get detail oriented. I would recommend Zoho CRM 10 out of 10 times to anyone looking for an alternative business management software.

Pros

Zoho CRM is basically a one stop shop for your business needs. I use it in my office everyday, and we can customize different modules based on the growing needs and demands of our company. Additional pros: Super simple to use. You can create buttons that do all the work for you (example: sending auto-emails). The tech support is usually a long wait, but once you have them on the phone or chat box they are super knowledgable and ready to assist with anything you need. Love love love this software.

Cons

Because it is so customizable, there are basically no limits to what is buildable with it. Need a specific accounting software? Zoho CRM. Need a time clock for payroll? Zoho CRM. Need a calendar view for medical records? You got it...Zoho CRM. The actual building of modules is really dense, so having a team member with developer skills is almost a must-have if you choose to dyi your software. Like I said in the pros section, the tech support at Zoho is wonderful and super helpful, but the wait time is a bit lengthy.

John N.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

The most loaded tool with excellent features at lowest prices.

Zoho consists of all the basic features and integration ability that makes it more productive than any other tool. The more consistent working on this tool produces more efficient results. In our field , interacting with the people is everything and Zoho CRM for me is a one-stop-shop providing all the necessary features and tools to elevate our working. We have customized it the way we requires and it has delivers the best of it. It's for sure a recommended tool by every professional.

Pros

Zoho CRM enables us to customize the products and services according to the increasing demands and the needs. It is quite user-friendly and very easy to use on daily basis. We can also customize this tool in accordance to our demands that usually changes with time i.e adding buttons , links. It's also one of the most cheapest tool with abundance of tools and handy features. We can also easily integrate it with the different tools and other google products or Microsoft outlook which makes it easy for us to schedule and organize our working at one place.

Cons

One of the most annoying thing is that the email invitations generated from Zoho CRM, mostly gets blocked or listed as spam by mail filters. However, it allows the customization for this tool as per our needs, but its a bit complicated procedure hindering most users from creating it because it requires complex practice. The reporting section also doesn't work up to standards and only brings out basic ones. They should also generate updates frequently in order to catch up with the rival products.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Amazing piece of software, was once ahead of its time. Not anymore, and service is really bad

Cheap and customizable. Easy to export and import. Fully featured when considering their Zoho One product with projects, invoices and more.

Pros

- Cheapest tool out there, especially for the feature set - Ironically, one of the most full functioning tools out there too. Even against the biggest CRMS (Projects built in, Invoicing and Bookkeeping built in, Live chat, etc.) - Extremely customizable - With their own programming interface/language with Creator, a company can develop serious automations for their infrastructure, but will require work

Cons

- They used to have a vision not anymore. Their technology is always a few years behind. - They were one of the first live chat apps, but no chat bot. - Was one of the First CRMS, but limited data analysis, visualization, or no real AI - Has forms, but not really landing pages - Has SalesIQ but no anoymous prospecting, or real notifications unless they start a chat - No document tracking for views...

SA

Shahab A.

International Trade and Development, 1-10 employees

All about ZOHO CRM

Review scores for Zoho CRM are regularly 4 or above. Many of the reviewers' "Pros & Cons" have been read by me. That the developers at Zoho read them as well is one of the most positive benefits of using Zoho CRM. Nothing is flawless, by the same token. As a result, I have compiled a summary of the Pros and Cons from several reviews in order to aid businesses in evaluating Zoho CRM, however I have not identified the reviewers. One of the most productive product development teams in the market is at Zoho. They regularly update their goods and roll out new uses for them. The breadth of solutions offered by the Zoho One bundles is evidence of the effort Zoho puts into the creation of new products. The 3% industry-lowest churn rate is also present. Once businesses join Zoho, they stay there.

Pros

The ideal CRM for personalization. Include each component of the customer/prospect contact. Marketing, projects, social media, customer service, email marketing, inventory, human resources management, etc. workflow tools. Track webinar participant interaction. Additional modules to meet business needs. Workflows, custom fields, and contact management beyond the fundamentals. Particularly simple to...

Cons

Some of the products are not at the same level of polish as Zoho CRM. The AI assistant doesn't seem to add a lot of value. Subscription pricing is per user versus groups of 5 – 10 users. Support has vastly improved, but it still depends on who you get online. There could be more options for reminders, such those lasting a week, two weeks, etc. The fonts are overly huge, making it difficult to read more on a page. An efficient and effective way to get help. expecting accounting features and calendar views.

SF

Scott F.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Everyone Needs CRM - Start Here

In taking over a company, I learned they had absolutely ZERO kinds of organization. No CRM, no accounting software, no user details, nothing. They also didn't have the budget for one of the big, interconnected CRM solutions. I chose Zoho CRM to get started because it gave me the best suite of features in the easiest to use interface, with the option to grow and expand. I was able to setup the company, and all the custom fields I needed, within an hour or less, and get to work entering data. A few months later, when everything was on track, we expanded beyond Zoho CRM and brought in other parts of their world, like their accounting programs,remote support, and more.

Pros

I don't think I have enough room to list all the PROS of Zoho in general, let alone their CRM component. Ti simplify it, I'll start with speed and ease of use first. It can't be easier to get started with Zoho CRM, and within minutes you'll be working towards bettering your company. They have all the basics covered, and their premium paid features take things even further allowing you access to expensive features at affordable prices. The biggest PRO is probably that the CRM component is just a module of a HUGE suite of programs and features, that are all interconnected. So you don't just get CRM, unless that is all you want. If it is, great, and you can customize it to your heart's desire. But if and when you need to grow, it connects with the rest of Zoho's world.

Cons

There are times where Zoho CRM can be a little bit too simple. Sometimes you just need deeper access, but not often.

Nithin R.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

CRM for all business needs

We have been using this from 5 years and there has been no tool that comes close to the expertise and sophistication that Zoho offers with the Desk crm

Pros

The CRM is the best part and is easily managed by anyone. Do not need a technical expertise to learn and understand the software. We have been using this for ticket management and email support of the organisation

Cons

The pricing is slabbed and each slab has a huge different. There is no feature unless you take an enterprise plan.

Avash K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Useful CRM that isn't very expensive.

Other than the fact that customer service took 6 days to get back - everything is good with Zoho CRM. There are plenty of features, third party integration, etc. The User Interface is pretty good and delivers important information at first glance. I think Zoho CRM is perfect for small businesses and startups.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho CRM is that it can be used from any device connected to the internet - it's simple but very useful. The features like recording meetings, emails, bot chat, etc make Zoho a very useful CRM. I am from a country where USD has a value of around 120 so many CRMs are too expensive to try but Zoho isn't very expensive. I also like Zoho's Sandbox feature which allows me to test custom build modules with ease. I also like the feature named Zia. Zia analyses and suggests the best time to follow up with a customer which I think is really great. Zoho also has pretty good third party integrations available. While I found customizing Zoho confusing, once we get around it - it can be customized to fit the needs of every business.

Cons

In the beginning, Zoho was very confusing for me. I had to do many customizations to start which takes some time and is also confusing. However, once we get around it - we can customize it to fit the needs of every business. Also, once I had some problems with Zoho and I reached Zoho support. They did help me solve the problem but it took them 6 days to get back to me.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

A feature-rich CRM suite

Lead registration from the websites, and following the opportunities is now done in a structured way. We use now Zoho Meet that integrates directly with the contacts in Zoho CRM, which saves us again a lot of time.

Pros

Easy setup. Good integration with other Zoho products (as part of Zoho One) makes this a very compelling choice. Starting with CRM, but then adding a help desk (Zoho Desk), integration with marketing insights (Sales IQ), insights within CRM itself or via Zoho Analytics, Zoho Books, ...

Cons

When using more than one Zoho product, finding back information is not always implemented the same way (but they are improving very fast with each update !)

MM

Mohammed M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

The ability to handle customer relationships in a unique and simple way

Zoho CRM gave me additional capabilities to better keep and manage my customer data. With the tools it provides, I am able to track my sales team, visualize my future sales volume and make decisions based on real data.

Pros

You don't need any specific training to use it, and it's quite user-friendly. If you're looking for a one-stop shop for your management needs, Zoho CRM is the best CRM solution for sales, marketing, and lead creation. Zoho CRM makes extracting reports a breeze. It provides two-step security for all saved data, ensuring it is protected from unauthorized access with a high level of encryption.

Cons

Nothing complicated, the application is simple and easy to use, it just needs to make some updates to better integrate with many other applications, which sometimes we may need to export or import data from and to it.

Beckah S.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

It is an excellent software and an all-in-one solution.

Complaint management software lets you receive, respond, and address customer complaints, this process demands a simplified strategy and continual monitoring to ensure faster resolution. Our sales executives appreciate the platforms because they make their jobs easier. Unlike other platforms that need you to use separate platforms to conduct different duties, Zoho CRM offers everything you need. We use the CRM to hold sales meetings, handle and segment prospects, and manage the sales funnel. Selling becomes more enjoyable when you have a terrific product like Zoho that allows you to do all you need to sell.

Pros

We wanted a CRM that we could quickly start and deploy; this software met all of our requirements; and this CRM is more efficient for me because it does not require any coding skills or any developer to make small platform adjustments. Its interface is simple to use, and it is quite effective in handling as many accounts as needed, as well as in reporting facts.

Cons

There's a part of work to be done for the stage to convey its guarantees, and the return on venture time and money is time devouring, and their customer benefit isn't up to standard, they have a terrible account administration gather to start with qualified that can never be managed with due to responsiveness.

MS

Mark S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Zoho CRM - Good for Startups

Ive been using it for over 2 years. It works, its cheap and its flexible. The downside is you dont have the polish or UX of some of the market leaders.But for business on a tight budget - its hard to beat.

Pros

Its flexible and is programmable if you hire someone with the right knowledge on the product. The Zoho One product offers incredible value for money

Cons

Its a bit clunky, like a poor mans salesforce. They need to look at their UX especially when compared to some of the other leaders in this space - but its cheap so if you dont mind a bit of clunkiness then you get alot of value for your money.

HT

Hitesh T.

Computer Software, self-employed

ZOHO CRM review

We use Zoho CRM for lead management. We have numerous leads we handle from various sources, and Zoho CRM makes the process very simple and customizable thanks to an intuitive interface. Zoho CRM is convenient given the way it allows administrators to manage auxiliary personnel and assign follow-up tasks. Without the software, we could not efficiently manage our leads.

Pros

Before switching to Zoho CRM, we faced a lot of problems in keeping track of people and prospects. Zoho is so beautiful, user-friendly, and very customizable. These facts help us excel in outreach efforts and capitalize on our sales opportunities! I think Zoho CRM is fairly user-friendly. I also think it's very fast and easy to set up the customer database, customize filters, and manage live activity lists and leads. Different integration options are available to streamline the follow-up procedure.

Cons

When trying to link unique modifications to existing contacts, we were confronted with a considerable impediment. We found the solution to this problem, but it was laborious for a while. I'd like to see a live chat function on Zoho for simple questions in particular. It was a bit difficult for me to integrate my Gmail with Zoho. It was a tricky procedure, but I finally got it to work.

VR

Vaughan R.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Support is non existent and very poor product road map

ZOHO One has the potential to be a very powerful suite of tools and compete with Hubspot, but their development roadmap and customer support is seriously lacking. We have spent 3 months implementing ZOHO for our business, but we are left with no choice but to ditch all the work that we have done and find another solution.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is very customisable and relatively feature rich.

Cons

Key features are extremely out dated and badly need upgrading, such as: - Ability to integrate with Office 365 for sync Outlook emails, the only supported option is IMAP protocol which is out dated, insecure and disabled by default within Office 365. The forums state they they will be releasing an updated integration with outlook but the dates just keep getting pushed out for months. - when sending...

TM

Tashunda M.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Amazing Zoho

So how is the perfect platform to get organized and keep track of everything

Pros

Zoho have a variety of different apps that make it easy to manage my customers, my employees and my business as a whole.

Cons

There isn't anything that I dislike about Zoho.