Nicereply Logo

Nicereply

The effortless way to champion customer experience

Nicereply Reviews

User ratings

4.8

See full reviews by rating

The software definitely helps to keep our customer care team focused on providing good solutions knowing they can be rated on their responses.
Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.
So far we are pretty happy with the capability to measure this using NiceReply. The application is easy to use and configure and provides a nice dashboard of the response metrics.
When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times).
I wish a comment was require, because occasionally I get a negative review with no thoughts on why they rated the service poorly.
It doesn't take into account when users are just being vengeful and claiming bad reviews on the service because they did not get what they wanted.

Nicereply users...

Customer Thermometer-logo

Customer Thermometer

Delighted-logo

Delighted

How would you rate Nicereply?

Excellent product!

Ease of use, great reporting opportunities, weekly updates from the team!

Pros

I love that it's such an automated process! We're able to pull everyone's feedback into an easy CSV, sort, and restructure areas of opportunity!

Cons

It would be nice to have two options for reviews, one for agent, one for responses (which there may very well be!)

Nicereply allows our team to provide the best service possible.

As a team member, it helps me track and make sure I am continuing to live our companies core values.

Pros

The ability for us to get almost instant feedback from our customers after an interaction, allows us to make on the fly adjustments and track trends with team members. And the helpful articles that explore effective customer service techniques.

Cons

The dashboard could be a little bit more robust I think. I wish there were more metrics to compare and help us track more effectively.

Great software for our company

The reviews we receive from customers on Nicereply is really helpful in gauging how our agents respond and what policies work and don't work. It's great to receive many positive reviews, and we strive to improve practices based on feedback from negative reviews.

Pros

The tool is helpful in finding trends in how our customer service agents respond. The site is easy to navigate, and I like that I'm able to check reviews for different groups of agents as well as different time frames.

Cons

Some customers tend to leave multiple ratings, which can skew the average. The dropdown menu with agents' names used to be alphabetical, but now it's not which makes it hard for me to find a specific person and check their reviews.

NiceReply is a great metric tool for our business!

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate with existing support platforms. Currently, we use Front to handle client communications and support - NiceReply seamlessly integrates with Front and allows us to move hot button issues to the right person automatically, as well as nurture and collect more info on the happiest clients!

Cons

Would love some more customization of each survey, and the ability to run specific surveys to specific customer groups. Currently, I find that NiceReply is a bit limited when it comes to look and feel of surveys. Being able to embed these within our product would be a huge plus as well!

Excellent tool that helps you to understand easily your customer needs instantly

Pros

It is the best software you can find to react instantly to bad customer service experiences, only pressing a face (Bad face, normal face and happy face), you can understand how your customers feel about your services.

Cons

For older people can be hard to understand how it works and sometimes when someone press a bad face by mistake you get a bad mark with no reason so it would be nice to ask before something like: Are you sure? O something similar to it.

Easy to use, effective

Pros

Questions can be customized with different rating systems, and customers are able to add additional commentary if needed.

Cons

We are unable to customize the Nice Reply widget in emails with HTML for branding purposes. It would be great if this feature was available. Also, customers cannot chance their review after submitting. Once we have helped the customer and resolved their concerns, we would like for them to be able to change their review if necessary.

Excellent Customer Satisfaction, Customer Effort, and Net Promoter Score software!

Our survey responses increased by 50%. We were able to measure with a 10 point scale as opposed to a 2 point scale. Weekly reports are sent to me which ensures that I am pushing out the results to my Team.

Pros

Nicereply is easy to use, easy to setup, and easy to integrate. The system is robust from a measurement standpoint and engaging for the user. The visual indicators of satisfaction, make it very easy for the user/customer to quickly rate service, effort, or opinion of our services.

Cons

There is not much to not like about Nicereply. It's not a full featured survey platform, so I use a different product for things outside of its wheelhouse.

Very Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

This product was easy to set up and integrate with our Salesforce Service Cloud Email-to-Case to collect feedback from client's regarding their case resolution

Cons

I think they may be a little less "feature-rich" than some of their competitors but it does great for what we need it for

Best CSAT Survey Software on the Market!

Our ticket system has a very limited native survey component which is essentially binary (Good or Bad). NiceReply has given us the ability to see how well our technicians perform on a scale of 1 to 10. In addition, we use three emojis to elicit a response to our survey which has improved overall completion rates.

Pros

NiceReply is easy to setup and maintain. It integrates seamlessly with Zendesk, which has expanded our ability to measure our CSAT scores. It's a very affordable solution that includes a very pleasant interface for the survey respondent.

Cons

There's not a lot to dislike about this software. It's been an excellent addition to our service desk.

Always an easy way to track customer experiences, good or bad.

Pros

The analytical data it provides helps coach and improve employees ability to offer great customer service.

Cons

As with any review software, there are gaps in accuracy when the platform can be used to submit feedback that was not relevant to the experience the customer had with the employee.

Nicereply is easy to use, the quality is good. I am not sure how it can be improved, its good!

Pros

I find Nicereply easy to use. I have been using it for over two years, My boss customised it for us to use after we close customer requests, the quality is good

Cons

I use it for my completed requests, I wish I had more time to experience it but I cant because I have limited use of it

Easy, reliable data

Pros

Ease of use, great data, accountability for our support team, gives a voice to our users. The system is easy to navigate and the data is easily accessible.

Cons

Nothing! It does exactly what I need it to. The only con I can think of is when I get a negative reply myself ;)

BEST/easiest-to-use CRM software there is!

Pros

ease of use user interface options, lots of colours to choose from constant notice of updates data is connected throughtout software for easy cross-referencing

Cons

there are very few things that can be listed as a con for this software. keep up the good work guys!

Great way for instant feedback

Pros

I like the proficiency of the program itself. You don't have to wait a week for results, but you receive notification as soon as someone leaves a review.

Cons

I wish they would get of the excessive cookies embedded on the site. It causes security issues sometimes.

Saves Us So Much Time

We were tracking customer satisfaction using various methods which made analysis tedious. Having the various methods in one place solved this problem and allowed us a clearer view of where we stood in terms of our customer service.

Pros

It really is an all in one customer satisfaction survey tool which make its easy to capture your customer's satisfaction from different aspects. The dashboard allows you to see all pertinent statistics in one place which make comparison very easy. It also allows for creation of extremely professional looking surveys.

Cons

Integrations with other softwares/ platforms are quite limited.

Very easy! Love the ability to keep track of everything!

We are able to keep track of progress and see where our performance is at, as a team

Pros

I love being able to track progress. It helps identify areas of improvement. We like to be able to compare stats among the team to see where the median performance lies.

Cons

More in depth statistics are always good. The more data we have, the more efficient we can be. The ability to be compare stats from any select month, on the same screen, would be great!

I like Nice Reply it lets me know how I treat my customers and what they think of my support!

The software is great!

Pros

Everything, easy to use and implement. Have been using for over 2 years and the support provided keeps getting better!

Cons

I really can't say that there is nothing that i don't like about nice reply. It does exactly what it was developed for, results!

Very user friendly and support is always resolve any issues I've had

The ability to view the customers opinions regarding the support they are receiving from our agents.

Pros

Easy to use interface and quick access to our ticketing system to review all the feedback. Also great for coaching agents on apathy with customers.

Cons

One issue was that I couldn't correct certain review manually, but a recent update fixed that. Not when there's a review that isn't warranted I can make the change without emailing support.

Efficient, positive resource for our Support Team.

Pros

Nicereply has helped our team focus our vision on providing outstanding customer service. It integrates with our help desk software and is easy to use.

Cons

For our departments use we cannot find anything as a con. It is easy to use, integrate and intuitive.

Great way to get feedback

Pros

I like the simplicity of Nicereply. Our customers are motivated to leave a feedback because it's so simple and fun!

Cons

I think that Nicereply doesn't have any issues. System does everything what we need and for other things you can solve it with support. :)

Always the best for guidance for building yourself!

Upping my service quality

Pros

the surveys are user-friendly and not confusing at all! I enjoy being able to see feedback and rating to see the quality of customer service I'm providing to our customers.

Cons

Nothing it's absolutely great. The one thing I would change is that NiceReply would be built directly into Zendesk. That way it's super easy to track all your replies and have them accessible while you work!

Alexis, try Nicereply widget for Zendesk. It will able you to see all ratings directly in your help desk: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Great tool for support reps!

Pros

Really easy for my customers to leave reviews for our support reps. It also gives much needed accountability for the reps.

Cons

Nothing really other then the fact that it is possible to delete reviews. That doesn't affect us however since I am only admin.

It's a easy app that helps you to understand your customer needs & react instantly to problems

Pros

I like the most that you can see daily what your customers think about your customer service, it's easy to use & helps your company at all levels due to the fact that sometimes customers don't have a place to write what they like or dislike about your services.

Cons

When someone press a bad face or a bad mark by mistake don't have an option to confirm something like: Are you sure? or something similar.

Friendly and essy to use!

We know how to improve our metrics and have a control of the customer satisfaction.

Pros

We can see the exact feedback provided by our customers and be able to track our progress. Aldo, we can compare the stats between our team mates and provide feedback to each other.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like! Nicereply has added great value to our team and lets us know what things we can improve and what we have to stop doing.

Great Experience!

Pros

I love the instant feedback that I receive from my clients! It helps my team and I address CSAT issues almost immediately.

Cons

It may only be how my organization has implemented it but I wish there was more granularity in the client responses.