Nicereply Logo

Nicereply

The effortless way to champion customer experience

Nicereply Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

The software definitely helps to keep our customer care team focused on providing good solutions knowing they can be rated on their responses.
Overall, I definitely recommend especially for teams on a budget and not much time to onboard. The process was quick, easy and the Nice Reply team is super helpful.
Easy to use, simple, affordable pricing model, great support team. We were very much delighted by their product and service and are very excited to be using them and seeing the possibilities.
I wish a comment was require, because occasionally I get a negative review with no thoughts on why they rated the service poorly.
It doesn't take into account when users are just being vengeful and claiming bad reviews on the service because they did not get what they wanted.

Zachary M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Not much to it and that's good.

Pros

It is simple and so easy for users to leave ratings.

Cons

The fact that is doesn't have many features can seem like a negative to some but that is a benefit to many.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Great for metrics

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Pros

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted. It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

KG

Kyle G.

Very hard to track metrics and average per day customer reports.

Pros

Easy to set up for the team. The graph view looks nice when I was under the impression that it was accurate.

Cons

The averages per day change if you click on the day vs a week. They change the averages per day to smooth the look of the graph which doesn't allow for accurate data.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Pros

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly + the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly + instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking + many integration possibilities

Cons

- missing mobile application :( - sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages) - more customizable rating pages

201-500 employees

Easy to use for us and our customers to gather feedback.

It's our main source of information for CSAT metrics which is a large part of how we measure our team effectiveness.

Pros

The simplicity for our customers which leads to more contributions. The clean dashboard and reporting.

Cons

More customizations for how we solicit feedback and the ability to leverage NiceReply for proactive email campaigns. Better integration with Zendesk.

MZ

Monika Z.

201-500 employees

Great way to get feedback

Pros

I like the simplicity of Nicereply. Our customers are motivated to leave a feedback because it's so simple and fun!

Cons

I think that Nicereply doesn't have any issues. System does everything what we need and for other things you can solve it with support. :)

TL

Takari L.

Great feedback tool

Being able to make changes to my everyday procedures to improve responses to customers, motivation to do better and have a better interaction with customers.

Pros

The ability to see what the customer has to say and how they feel about the service I provided and make improvements based on what I get back.

Cons

People are able to give reviews multiple times for the same case, we only have one question and it is vague.

Bryan P.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Effective program to track customer satisfaction metrics

Overall it has helped to build metrics for our client support operation, it gives us something to build off of as opposed to before offering clients any type of satisfaction based response tool.

Pros

I like that it can easily be added to an email to clients and allow them to click to access the submission. It also is easy to receive notifications and track the submitted information.

Cons

No big cons in particular, it's a pretty straight forward software in that you build a survey or metric based response for the customer.

Zachary M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easy way to measure CSat Scores.

Pros

It is easy for customers and looks good at the bottom of the emails.

Cons

A person can click on it multiple times skewing scores.

Edward G.

Internet,

Great product, even better support!

More actionable customer feedback!

Pros

NiceReply is the easy NPS/CSAT product to set up and implement. Our team has been able to get so much more feedback from customers since setting it up!

Cons

The pricing is a bit higher than we would like to spend, but the overall value makes up for it easily.

AW

Alla W.

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Pros

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

Cons

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is...

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

JB

Jennifer B.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

NiceReply has been our go-to for CS ratings for years. The UI uncomplicated and easy to use.

This software allows me to monitor the quality of CS agent communications without auditing ticket by ticket. It's fast, informative, and easy to use.

Pros

We chose and stuck with NiceReply because it is so simple to use, the metrics are easy to understand, and the UI is clean and uncomplicated. It required ZERO additional support to implement, and I've never come across a bug or glitch. For a busy Director of CS, these are imperative and greatly appreciated.

Cons

I would like for additional customer information to be included in the rating emails that arrive to the agent's inbox. It "may" be easier to remediate poor ratings, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

TM

Timothy M.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Valuable information that allows customers to leave more information

Real-time feedback from customers during the course of a help ticket, so we can gauge their feelings about support before resolution is found

Pros

Gives our customers a chance to leave feedback that they otherwise wouldn't think about leaving. We get another chance to respond to their comments and concerns with a rating they provide.

Cons

Haven't had to engage support for any concerns, so not sure how well that would be. This may have more to do with our implementation but we have customers responding to NiceReply with information that they should provide to our support staff, thus confusion regarding "where do I leave comments if issues unresolved?"

GH

Gabriel H.

Very useful and easy to use tool with clean and intuitive interface.

Pros

You have in one place 3 different customer satisfaction metrics with various and detailed settings. We are mostly using CSAT so for me the best features are: - Helpdesk integration - Instant ratings - Easy rating page customization - Intuitive interface

Cons

I miss some statistics e.g. real-time comparison with other NR users, conversion rates... (it used to be in the past in beta version of "Labs" section :) As an admin I have an option to set goals for my team - it would be great, if these goals are visible to the agents as well (ideally a widget that could be displayed on a separate screen :))

BS

Brad S.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Nicereply Reviews

it makes it nice to show my boss that I am doing well and that our customers do appreciate what I do.

Pros

When I help out a customer which I do most of the time they like with I have said and give me a 10 for a review most of the time. This also goes to my manager which in turn makes me look good. However this can be a double edged sword.

Cons

When I have to give customers bad news or info they they don't like but I have no control over they give me a rating of 1 even if it's no fault of mine I am the message and take the brunt of there anger with the bad review.

CH

Colin H.

Makes it easy for us to get outside opinion on our support. We use it for our quality program.

Pros

Ease of use of the API to integrate with our other tools. This makes it easy for our support reps to see their scores as they come in. Also allows us to send different kinds of customer surveys depending on the kind of data we need to get.

Cons

Could have a nicer app interface but we don't need to interact with it much. Also allows for duplicate ratings to be submitted. This means we need to spend time deleting them. Would be nice if there was a mechanism to prevent duplicates.

ZH

Zach H.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Has worked nicely for us.

Helps with our team's customer service efficiency and development.

Pros

The ease of use for my team for individual score tracking, simplicity for me managing the overall scores, and simple operations for the customers when leaving ratings and comments.

Cons

When we receive a negative score, we research which customer it came from so that we can try and remedy it. There is not always enough information on the review we receive to do this. That would be helpful.

HW

Hart W.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

I can take it for granted

Pros

It simply works, and works well. Implementation is straightforward, gets the job done. I can trust it to work, hence why I can take it for granted

Cons

It's really annoying how i'm unable to delete past users and retain the ratings but forced to disable them which doesn't do anything useful, the list of staff members is still full of interns and ex employees. Also once i disable these people, i can find a way to enable them back.

RV

Russell V.

Nicereply is a great tool for monitoring employees responses to customers.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, and provides the information necessary to gauge how the team is doing right at your fingertips.

Cons

There really aren't too many cons. If I had to pick one, it's the rating scale that is provided to our customers. It gives them an option of a smiley, neutral, or sad face. Not sure if this is a limit of the software or the ticketing system we integrate it with.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Love NiceReply, so simple to use and great for keeping track of stats between reps!!

I actually won an award with my company because NiceReply easily tracked my ratings compared to my coworkers and we were able to see I had the highest ranking among every other rep!

Pros

I love that it easily shows your ranking between you and your peers. I'm able to see exactly where I stand. Also, it links up so easily with Zendesk, you can just click on the ticket number and it takes you right to the ticket you were reviewed on!

Cons

To be honest, I don't have any complaints about NiceReply. It's such a simple and intuitive platform!

SD

Simon D.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

It is a simple tool, that allows us in our company to easily manage our customer satisfaction.

Having daily basics metrics about customer satisfaction. Allowing measuring our customer service staff and take important decisions that improve compny performance All of these with a simple customer click

Pros

It is pretty, simple and elegant Easy to use and understand Basically it helped us to understand our customer in everyday transactions, mails are our main point of contact and measuring customer satisfaction helps our business

Cons

Somehow some mail servers do not allow having NiceReply with all colors and images, customers have asked us about this links (but actually they do not see the complete image for positive and negative points, they only see an error picture)

SA

Sebastián Alexander G.

Excellent tool that helps you to understand easily your customer needs instantly

Pros

It is the best software you can find to react instantly to bad customer service experiences, only pressing a face (Bad face, normal face and happy face), you can understand how your customers feel about your services.

Cons

For older people can be hard to understand how it works and sometimes when someone press a bad face by mistake you get a bad mark with no reason so it would be nice to ask before something like: Are you sure? O something similar to it.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Always an easy way to track customer experiences, good or bad.

Pros

The analytical data it provides helps coach and improve employees ability to offer great customer service.

Cons

As with any review software, there are gaps in accuracy when the platform can be used to submit feedback that was not relevant to the experience the customer had with the employee.

cb

christopher b.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

BEST/easiest-to-use CRM software there is!

Pros

ease of use user interface options, lots of colours to choose from constant notice of updates data is connected throughtout software for easy cross-referencing

Cons

there are very few things that can be listed as a con for this software. keep up the good work guys!

EA

Elijah A.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very easy! Love the ability to keep track of everything!

We are able to keep track of progress and see where our performance is at, as a team

Pros

I love being able to track progress. It helps identify areas of improvement. We like to be able to compare stats among the team to see where the median performance lies.

Cons

More in depth statistics are always good. The more data we have, the more efficient we can be. The ability to be compare stats from any select month, on the same screen, would be great!