Supportbench Logo
Supportbench

Empowering support teams, saving costs, retaining more

visit website

Supportbench Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.53/10

Reviews by rating

Good software helps create a high productivity rate and happy customers. We have both now that we have Supportbench.
Once you send me screen shots of the 3 posts, I'll send you the first milstone.
If your workflows are simple, this might not be ideal for you.

Kevin B.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Transitioned from Salesforce Service Cloud, and are never looking back!

Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.

Pros

Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible. It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.

Cons

Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.

JM

Jason M.

Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 employees

Support Bench - Case Management

Support Bench does a great job and consolidating cases (emails in regards to my companies data). It allows the teams to understand what cases require immediate actions and what cases are less important. (prioritization). And this prioritization is very flexible and can be tuned to our specific company and team on the platform.

Pros

Very flexible - Support Bench can be tuned to work the way I want it to. There are different teams within my organization that use Support Bench and they have different needs. We are able to customize workflows based on each teams' needs. The interface is clean and can be modified to suit each user. There are many functions that allow quick handling of cases. Cases are grouped together to keep things...

Cons

The learning curve can be a bit high. I think this depends on what you want to accomplish. Because Support Bench is so configurable, it can be easy to add complexity. There was no 'manual' to explain the basics. This would be helpful when getting onto the platform. However, it is a fairly easy system so this is not a big deal.

MO

Maximiliano O.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Good for sharing data sent to a distribution list

Not much, just having all support requests stored in the same place and shared between all team memebers

Pros

It allows us to see what is going on with all requests sent to our support DL. We stopped relying on emails

Cons

You can miss replies to already existing cases. Notifications are not good enough. Cases get insanely duplicated

Thank you Maximiliano for the valuable feedback as your happiness is our top priority. There are different ways to receive and deal with notifications and we will be reaching out to ensure that your system is optimized and your experiences are resolved.

DV

Daniel V.

A Comprehensive SUPPORT Solution

Thus far, our experience with Supportbench has been fantastic. It’s been the perfect system for managing our high volume of incoming cases extremely quickly and easily.

Pros

One big draw to Supportbench is the price point. It’s incredibly cost-effective, especially when factoring in the volume of feature sets as we’ve been able to replace some other expensive tools with Supportbench. We also didn’t spend a lot on the initial set-up and training.

Cons

There are some reporting features we’re waiting for, however, Supportbench’s documentation and internal support has been great with work-arounds.

EB

Eilis B.

Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 employees

Working with Supportbench is a partnership

Supportbench is helping us support our customers as we always have done, but it is now giving us the ability to move to giving our customers a better service as we now have a better understanding of what they need through analytics and data rather then the 'gut feel'. The biggest asset Supportbench has is their team, they are responsive, they want to understand how your business works, and are continuously looking to add value to what they are offering so you in turn can offer more to your customer. When working with the Supportbench team it is a partnership, we are all working together to get the best for our customers and teams.

Pros

1. The ability to view what types of communications are coming into my team, allowing for more specific and valuable coaching and training of the team. 2. Supportbench allows each 'case' to stay together, by that I mean all emails, phone calls, notes are all in one place, if you want the information you just have to go to one case, instead of looking at multiple emails, notes etc. This is a game changer for my team. 3. the ability to use specific words within the content of an email to prioritize or direct that case to specific team members 4.Ease of customization of the screens, drop downs, create mandatory fields etc 4.Detailed reporting of KPI's for the team, but also specific customer details, reasons for contact, number of contacts, time taken to respond etc.

Cons

Initially my team were a little resistant to the change, having just used MS Outlook, but with the Supportbench team's support we were able to implement changes that made it more tuned into my teams needs and made it more 'comfortable' for them to use.

FS

Floyd S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool - all in one but also specialized. Super easy to use, MUCH better performance.

Amazing, I'd highly recommend it if you want a quick turnaround and solid immediate results!

Pros

What an amazing tool! I've gone through some of the other solutions like Zendesk, Freshdesk, and others, but none offers the intuitive use and design like SupportBench. It's super easy to set up, made a big difference for team performance and customer retention right out the gate (23% increased customer retention!), and unlike the others: the tool hasn't let us down since. Put together it's also much cheaper, so it's a clear win-win-win, while retaining flexibility to integrate with other tools out there. If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that performs better than any other, yet still has the depth needed to expand its use to multiple areas, look no further! Save some money while you're at it!

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of much! There was some minor dashboard confusion upfront that turned out to be a small user error that was resolved in a minute. Cause that's it, you get great service too.

Tsitsi Hazel S.

Supportbench Customer Service Management Review

Supportbench is a full-stack Customer Service Management tool, ticketing system, and analytic tool that is affordable, customer-friendly, and provides a better understanding of products and services that customers need through analytics and data. It is also cross-platform as it is available on web-based, cloud, SaaS, and different operating systems, ie. Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.

Pros

Quick and efficient workflow turnaround in less time, with immediate results. Bright visual interface showing an interactive dashboard, including real-time customer service tickets to work on and ease of customization. You can view the types of communication requests coming in - all emails, phone calls, notes, etc. are in one place and can be shared between all team members. There are user forums to engage customers, and keywords are highlighted within communication requests to allow the direction of prioritized cases to team members, as well as the creation of customized surveys. Ability to log and keep track of multiple checkpoints across different platforms, thus giving detailed reporting of KPIs.

Cons

Requires a bit of time to get past the initial learning curve of some of its more complex tools. It may also take some time to enable and activate some of the more powerful features, such as automation and workflows. At times you can miss cases, or miss the responses to already existing cases. Sometimes cases can be duplicated, and the notification system can get crowded.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Easy to navigate Support platform.

Needed Salesforce and Jira integrations, not just plug-ins, and Supporbench was the only system that could do that for us, with chat.

Pros

The Supportbench pricing model helped suit our smaller company as we are growing. We’re paying a reasonable per-agent rate and it only incrementally increases as we scale. The first in first out prioritization of most systems haven’t ever suited us, the method of SLAs of Supportbench works well with our complex workflows.

Cons

Their trial version was gated so we couldn’t just test it out without reaching the

Pias A.

Reducing escalations with Supportbench

Unlike our previous system, Supportbench is super easy to use. Because of the cohesiveness and analytics imbedded in the dashboard, our customer’s problems immediately clear and it’s much easier to solve tickets.

Pros

Because of the Supportbench SLA’s and knowledge base features there are customized prompts that give quick solutions to our team and to customers and prevents unnecessary tickets being opened. We’ve been able to maintain consistent entries and reduce escalations, to a point that our retention rates have increased.

Cons

Their internal support team is great, but I don't want to ask all the time. I think I need another training session to explore the system further.

Mickheal J.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Supportbench is a massive bang for your buck.

Our customer service needs are quite simple, we don’t need such a complicated product, but Supportbench seems to be able to handle both complex workflows and fairly simple ones. It was great that at this price point, they included chat too.

Pros

Price was a deciding factor for us as they have a full spectrum support platform with chat at a reasonable price point. So far, I haven’t noticed any lag times with chat. The customer portal is proving to be favourable for our customers. We use Supportbench at a basic level, but I can see it being more useful as we grow.

Cons

I’ve never seen an interface quite like this before and it took some getting use to.

cN

chris N.

Military, 501-1,000 employees

Great Product with Endless Customization

We are a Prime Support Contractor for US Army in Middle East. Working in a multicultural multilingual environment has significant customer service challenges. Specifically, we have over 150 rental vehicles out in one particular fleet with no centralized repository for service requests. Support requests (service issues for the vehicles) came as a whirlwind of phone calls , emails, sms's, chats,...

Pros

Please refer to comments

Cons

Please refer to comments

Next-level Customer Contact Management

Overall, this product has really changed my experience in IT/Helpdesk support. I can't recommend it enough, and hope other companies get on board with using it, as I feel it'll help many other support technicians simplify their time at work, just as it's simplified mine.

Pros

This software has been incredible in helping us track ticket requests more accurately, with a wonderful interface, to boot. The notes have been a huge help in keeping track of the situations on each ticket, and it does this better than other software, in my opinion. I have yet to see any real errors, which I can't say for a large amount of other ticket-management software out there. The lack of limit...

Cons

There was a bit of a hiccup as I was learning how to use it, but it ended up being on me. Their customer support came to the rescue once again and helped me sort it out in no time, so I honestly can't say I have a con at this point.

AO

Amarachukwu O.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Best system for high volume Email management

Pros

The transition from our previous system to SupportBench has been way less painful than we expected. Their data migration process is quite seamless and there wasn’t much in the way of lag time or real delays getting up and running.Their email management is key for us as most, if not all of our communication is through email and you can comfortably live in the Supportbench email as it almost exactly mimics Outlook. Also, all of our communication has much better visibility than before and we can look at cases in great detail.

Cons

During the frequent updates, there’s additional features added that we don’t have time to go through.

JH

Jatinder H.

Very easy setup and use. Can be as complex as you want or as simple as you want. Lots of options.

Pros

We just wanted something easy to throw up to help us stay on top of tickets and create easy reporting. I was up and running in about 1 hour. We have now deployed SB to the rest of our departments (Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, Sales) to allow them to keep track of things and use SB as a reporting tool. The best thing about this software is the support . Countless times I have brought an issue or feature request and 99% of them are resolved or added within 1 day. Incredible support.

Cons

Learning how to use the ins and outs of the system takes a bit longer than most. I feel that documentation on how to do things could be a bit better. However support is very quick and easy to work with.

Thank you Jatinder for the great feedback and with great customers like you, we will keep filling in the gaps (like documentation) and continue to bring you the most adaptable and well supported solution on the market.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

The end of a long and tiring search for the right helpdesk

It took me several false starts and a lot of research before I found Support Bench. I wish I'd found them first, it would have saved me a chunk of time and money. It has addressed all our current help desk requirements and looks like it's capable of growing with us as we take on more staff and improve our process. It's clear that they are constantly developing and refining the product.

Pros

I spent way longer than I wanted to, or expected to, trying to find a good system. The team behind this software is extremely responsive. I had a few questions and a couple of issues when first getting started and they responded extremely quickly and helped me get back on track. They are also willing to consider suggestions and feature requests and have already actioned a couple of small requests I made. The SLA warnings are very useful and it's easy to spot when items are starting to slip. Setting up responses and templates is very straightforward. Extremely competitive price means that any size company will be able to run this desk. Super-friendly team. It's clear the guys get on great and are very enjoyable to work with.

Cons

I'd like to be able to customize the views a little more - for example I'd like to be able to resize the column widths which is not currently possible, but I have heard it's something they are working on. Workflows work perfectly but are not as simple to set up as some systems I tried out.

JD

Julie D.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Title: Streamlined NPS with Supportbench

Pros

Overall:I've been using Supportbench for a while now, and it has been a significant asset to our customer support operations. One of the standouts for us is the NPS management tools; it’s helping us improve our scores and gather valuable feedback from our customers.Pros:The customizable surveys have been a game-changer; allowing us to ask specific questions that help us identify areas for improvement in our products and services. We've been able to track our NPS scores over time, which has helped us set goals and monitor our progress.

Cons

Cons:Some of the more advanced features require additional training and onboarding, which has been somewhat time-consuming for us.

201-500 employees

SUPPORTBENCH is hands-down the best Customer Service Tool out there!!

SupportBench has allowed us to increase our Customer Service experience by associating accountability to cases and at the same time give us tools to consistently monitor our priorities. Support Bench truly has been a great addition to our environment!

Pros

It is very easy to use, scalable, installation is seamless, has a great mobile app, able to integrate with other software, it is a very extensive software that helps grow your business, allows us to analyze trends in our ever-changing landscape effortlessly, also makes it easy to handle customer cases and resolve them with a minimum amount of configuration and the reporting and dashboards are great too!

Cons

SupportBench meets or exceeds all our needs. As of right now we have not found any issues or have been disappointed with SupportBench as of yet.

AL

Amanda L.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Supportbench lets me focus on other needs of the business

I love how Supportbench allows me to focus on all my other tasks, outside of problem solving. Since implementing Supportbench we’ve been able to connect all departments, allowing both our Sales and Marketing teams to see overlapping themes and focus on big picture improvements.

Pros

Supportbench has markedly raised our customer happiness and made my teams more efficient. Supportbench’s third-party platform integrations are seamless; they’re not plug ins. We’ve already been able to let go of 2 tools we were using/paying for because Supportbench does it within the system already. Also, there aren't any limits on the plan. You get everything included and no one has been bothering to upsell our company.

Cons

The customer portal, if you want to customize it, you need some coding expertise. However the Supportbench team can make almost all types of modifications as you need them.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

"Exceptional Service, Happy Customers":)

We’re focused on the Post-sale experience, so what we’re most concerned about is the customer portal and knowledge base and Supportbench accomplishes both with precision.

Pros

The big draw for me is the reporting analytics within Supportbench. It’s given us invaluable insights into our customers and staff. Insights we’ve never had before.

Cons

We couldn’t get up a running at the click of a button. It took 2 weeks to get the team fully up to speed, but now that we’re up a running, we haven’t had much in the way of disruptions.

SJ

Sandeep J.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Great app for multi-channel support

Supportbench is a great customer service software providing a host of features. It has a user-friendly interface, customization options, data analytics, and integration with other tools, it offers a unified platform for managing customer interactions. We were able to significantly ramp up our self-support infrastructure with Supportbench's Guide.

Pros

Supportbench has a user-friendly interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate. It works well with multiple channels, including email, chat, phone, and social media. Supportbench allows us to customize the setup as per our requirements. It integrates with a wide range of other tools, including popular CRMs, email clients, and social media platforms. This allowed us to easily bring all of our customer support channels together into one centralized location. Supportbench allows us to build custom reports and dashboards which helps our team to keep track of important performance metrics. The Supportbench support team is also fast to respond to any issues.

Cons

Supportbench has it has a ton of features that make it worth it, but it's going to take a while to learn about ALL of the features and use cases as it's quite robust.

SB

Samuel B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Support Bench Saved us Hundred hour

There are still some integrations in the system that we’re looking for and looking forward to them building it down the line.

Pros

We have been using Supportbench for a over a year now and it has been helping us streamline our workflows. The customer support team at Supportbench is also incredibly friendly and helpful; shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! 😊

Cons

Some of the features in Supportbench… I’ve never seen them in any system. It’s great as I can work the way I want to work with the tool that I need at my finger tips. The system's features are also well-organized, it feels as though a Support Team actually built it.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The ultimate customer support experience.

Pros

Supportbench has helped us increase efficiencies in all areas of customer service, but also their own Support team helped us fix a lot of the ways we had mismanaged our Support and Success department. I feel they went above and beyond with their assistance.

Cons

We had some challenges at the start as we had a lot of different information in completely different places. Supportbench took some time but helped us bring almost everything into one place.

JC

Joao Carlos T.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Perfect Solution

Supportbench is working well for us as a full-scale Customer management platform. Overall, the experience we’ve had has been quite positive. It’s been an easy tool to deploy and has even saved us a couple clients because of their health scoring giving us a heads up that something might be wrong. Our team was particularly drawn to Supportbench in part because of their high security on Azure Cloud and allowing us to export audit logs to Azure Sentinel.

Pros

I appreciated the user-friendly interface and personalization features and of course the support from the Supportbench technical team. The price plan is much lower than we’re use to with everything included, so that’s great.

Cons

The user interface takes a bit of getting used to as they so things pretty different from any other ticketing systems I’ve used in the past. Could use some tweaking here and there.

Nkechi Eucharia U.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

B2B customer Review

In my experience, Supportbench has been an outstanding platform for delivering exceptional customer service and support .it is user-friendly, flexible, and ideal for all our customer's issues and escalations.

Pros

The interface and tools such as the scorecards and sentiments analysis and great workflow automation are helping us monitor all customer's activities. Retention is of high concern for us, So our customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal for our Support team and the SupportBench helps to achieve this.

Cons

There have a lot of amazing features with more being added daily as it seems. One has to keep up to be able to fully utilize all that it has. With the amazing support team, this con is easily handled as they help you walk through the process or challenges.

Albert M.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Supportbench

General Impression:Supportbench allowed me to keep good control of our case management and has allowed me to improve response times and quality of service

Pros

ProsIt’s been quite easy for us to use on the internal support end, but also on the customer end with regard to the knowledge base and customer portal. We’re able to effortlessly keep track of everything because there seems to be some seriously intuitive AI automation going on in the background.

Cons

ConsWe’re paying for agents that aren’t all using the platform. We definitely need to reduce some agent privileges.