Findmyshift Reviews

4.64/5 (338 reviews)

Grace Peace

We have been using this website for a few years for our busy cafe/bar, a great site!

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Easy to use and set up. All of the staff find it a lot easier to log in and check shifts than rely on printouts. It makes it a lot easier to make up rotas when you can see a couple of weeks at a time and can see the overall picture to juggle shifts about, can also copy and paste which makes it easier. Also makes it a lot easier when trying to find cover, you can see easily who is available and find their contact details. Great for keeping track of holidays, reports for calculating wages, keeping a record of who worked when and making/calculating small changes such as if someone left early. It's good that it sends an email to staff each time the rota is published, we don't use the 'accept' function or messages as we just have a small workforce, but I can imagine it would be handier if there were a lot of employees. I know some of the staff also use the mobile site.

Cal Wymann

Best value for money scheduling app out there! Simple but has all the features you need.

Reviewed 2018-01-03

More efficient scheduling (than using Excel spreadsheets) - cost saving Easy to manage staff requests, holiday and time off We have been using findmyshift for scheduling in our business (hostel, 30 employees) for a year now - having previously only used excel spreadsheets for our rota. This software has helped us schedule more accurately according to our business level which helped us save hours as well as relieving our team during the busier periods. It's use is very straightforward and does pretty much anything you need it to with a bit of fiddling. The customer support team are very quick to respond to your queries with a live chat as well. On top of that it is pretty much the cheapest in it's category (compared to Deputy or WhenIWork) although it might not look as snazzy or have all the functionalities these have. We will definitely be continuing to use this software for the next year. Can also connect to your google cal or ical which helped me personally organise my life better :)

Anonymous

exceptional value for money - Mobile app needs improvement

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We're a cafe/bar employing a team of 20+. We use the back office constantly - amending hours and shifts is a daily chore made simple and easy with Find My Shift. The ability to have a working calendar months in advance at our staffs fingertips is priceless. Barely having scratched the surface in regards to reporting functions, from an administrative point of view it is exceptional. The only issues we've faced are in regards to our staff accessing and using it themselves. The mobile site isn't great and the last time I checked the app to help a staff member out, it was awful.We love having access across our management team to the reporting features. It cuts our work time down dramatically being able to see all of our figures laid out.

Russell King

Does what we need for managing 30 staff across 10 locations

Reviewed 2017-06-23

We have 15+ 'rooms' (8 surgeries and a number of shared admin offices) and around 30 staff. Some staff (e.g. dentists) not only need a room allocating to them they also need a nurse allocating to work with them. Other staff may just need space to work - for example allocating receptionists to one of 3 receptions, allocating admin staff to an office to work in, etc. We used to do this with spreadsheets but as we expanded it became unwieldy and prone to errors. FindMyShift has proved to be an economical way of us both planning who is where on any particular day but also communicating this easily to the staff.The ability to access the software from anywhere with just a browser is the biggest plus for us. Clear easy to understand graphical interface goes a long way too. The support from FindMyShift has always been fast and helpful.

Tyrone Barr

Very useful software that has steadily improved over the years

Reviewed 2018-01-11

As our business grew and we employed more staff, managing an excel/paper based rota became time consuming. The reporting aspect alone of this software has saved me enough time throughout the year to justify the cost, let alone the fact that staff can login using the app or through the website and see their own shifts instead of calling into the office because their paper copy is out of dateThe accessibility of this software is one of the most important features for me. My staff use both the app and the website on their mobiles and tablets to access our rota to check their shifts, request holiday etc.

Anonymous

beautiful app to manage employees from anywhere

Reviewed 2018-05-16

findmyshift is a friendly app with a very nice and easy to use interface where you can manage employees from anywhere and any device from your web browser. allows real-time monitoring of employees either in a single company or in several at the same time. where you can monitor with your clock application the hours that employees are working and automatically generate automated reports to calculate payroll and manage costs. very easy to program, we can manage perzonalizables database and configure reminders of daily changes, notifications by email, text messages or push notification. As if that were not enough, it allows deducting personnel breaks and making smart calculations to generate a payroll. and all this we can store it in a completely secure way in the cloud with backups. findmyshift can use it totally free of charge up to 5 employees and provides us with enough documentation to see everything you can do. and with a very low price we can manage an unlimited number of employees, perfect for large companies and with several branches

Danielle Coletti

we have been using find my shift for many years and find that it is a very effective and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-04

The user friendly system is very beneficial to all staff and the excel reports for the hours worked helps me to generate my timesheets for my invoices.The software is very user friendly for me and my work force and there is a smart phone app which also makes it more accessible for my staff. I find the reports which you can generate from the system very useful when translating my hours in to invoices for my customers.

Neil Heathcote

It's changed our world

Reviewed 2016-12-15

Like many other businesses, we survived for years using the good old fashioned spreadsheet to give us a visual planning tool for our staff assignment. Initially, we trialed Find My Shift purely for the ability to share the roster amongst our management team. Only when we took the leap from the old spreadsheet feature did we realize how much more we could achieve. The facilities feature was a pretty cool tool but then we started to share the roster with our staff. To say our staff communication has been revolutionized would be modest. It's changed our world and made a significant contribution to a culture of shared info - something we didn't think we were lacking until we tried it with Find My Shift. After that, we just kept exploring. We're now running all timesheets from Find My Shift - and it's taken a whole day off the payroll process! But still the best feedback from the team actually came from the partner of one of our guys - "this is awesome, I can now find out what you're doing this weekend - it feels like we've got control of our life back".......thanks guys, love your work!Shared access, individual crew login, timesheets, facilities.....so much we love

Richard Jarvis

Just right for us

Reviewed 2018-10-12

We schedule multiple jobs at multiple sites with multiple staff on a daily basis, that also changes on a daily basis. This software allows us to view multiple locations and 'who is where' each day, whilst instantly notifying each member of staff and syncing with their own calendar automatically. This dramatically reduces the amount of time scheduling jobs and we also put purchase order information onto each staff members daily booking, making cross referencing of invoices much quicker. We have been using this software for our business for several years now and it quite simply just does its job, and does it well!We love the fact that you can add as many staff as necessary without paying per person, particularly as we use a wide database of freelance contractors, so we have may only use some of them on rare occasions yet we don't have to continually pay just to have their name sitting in the app.

Barry Wildsmith

We manage our contracted hours and zero hours staff through this system for the last few years.

Reviewed 2017-07-24

Web access makes it easy for multiple managers to access. Fairly easy to set-up, customisation of filed names and fairly simple to use.

Jennifer Hutchins

Have been very happy with Find My Shift

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Many. All in the reviewIt is easy to use, easy to enter the schedule in and you don't have to follow an exact protocol for the times, etc. I like that I can email everyone at once right from the program, the templates make it convenient to add the schedule weeks in advance, I love the time off request feature, I like being able to change the font colors and the back ground colors. I also love that employees can check their schedules at home from their phones. No one can say they "looked at an old schedule" or didn't know about a shift because its all right there(unless you forget to publish a change...)

Trilby White

Invaluable tool for a small business

Reviewed 2017-02-06

We have been using findmyshift for quite a few years now. We run a 24/7 operation with about 15 different shift times, so efficient management of staff timetables is absolutely essential. As our business has grown from 15 employees to over 40 we have found this scheduling website to be invaluable. I can't imagine going back to our previous spreadsheet schedule which resulted in staff turning up late to shifts or not coming in at all as they weren't aware of late schedule changes. Automatic syncing with employee calendars and the time-clock function really help to set this software ahead of anything else I've tried. I'm sure we will be using findmyshift for years to come.It's easy to use and has a lot of functions

Tyrone Barr

Great online rota solution

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I think this is our 5th year renewing with findmyshift. One of the biggest reasons for sticking with them is that you can always get hold of their support, they always want to help and will often go above and beyond to advise, tweek or fix anything that we are struggling with in terms of functionality or potential bugs in the code. We've been using findmyshift for years to manage the staff rota for our carehome. Being able to access it anywhere with an internet connection, make changes etc has been invaluable.

KD Dillon

Makes Scheduling easy

Reviewed 2016-11-30

We converted from spreadsheets to using findmyshift, and have been very happy. We no longer have problems with employees not checking the schedule, we can email it to them. It has also helped our time off requests being tracked. My only problem is when an employee forgets to clock in, we can't change the time, so we aren't using that feature. Overall saves us a lot of time making and changing the schedules and keeps our employees informed.Easy to change and send to all employees the updates Time off Requests are easy to track

James Phillips

no more no-shows

Reviewed 2017-08-16

I think that was covered in the reviewI like that it's live and always accessible on different platforms; means staff always are aware of their shifts and practically eliminates the occurrence of no-shows due to having the wrong shifts written down

Debs Saggers

All good and suits our requirements well

Reviewed 2017-03-06

Have not had to call customer service so not sure of how supportive they are, system itself suits our requirements well, only issue is that we have two shifts a day and if a member of staff is going to be unavailable or on holiday for one shift you have to mark the whole day off, not just that one shift, maybe there could be an option for am and pm unavailability/holiday, etc.Easy to plan ahead for the team, easy to email out to them with a message Easy to split departments to show costs

Emma Sayer

Easy way to monitor time and attendance

Reviewed 2018-05-03

The reports that are available along with the additional facilities that can be added to each individual shift for each individual employee. Being able to attach all our employees details and information is also beneficial to us. Being able to input an hourly rate is also a factor which we like as it allows us to use this against our payroll system.

Simon Menear

Reviewed 2018-09-03

going from manual resource management for a Contact Center, from using various spreadsheets to using Findmyshift has been a breath of fresh air and made management of the resource a doddle.The price is very fair for the features it provides. The range of reporting is really helpful and as a whole it is really easy to navigate. the view is very clean and easy to find what you're looking for. having visibility of any time off being added is a real great tool.

Wouter Jonker

Five years using Findmyshift

Reviewed 2018-10-25

I'm doing roster for 24 doctors in our department. I can make changes to roster from any computer and relay message to staff members about these changes seamlessly via FMS. The app is great and very easy to use. We've managed to cut paper printouts of rosters as well.Great flexibility between facility view and staff view. Different filters and preset filters allow me to tailor rota for different areas in hospital. Product support is excellent. New features added regularly.

Patrick Matthews

Awesome product!!!

Reviewed 2017-04-10

We are a small business that has grown whilst using FMS, the product itself is great, updates intuitive, staff like it, customer support always prompt (and patient given that most of our issues are user error :) )..... Cant recommend it highly enough. PRM Operations Seems to be gleaned from excel so staff can use it well

Darragh walsh

A vital business tool. Saves me a lot of time and effort.My staff find it so easy to use the app.

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Controls cost. Frees up my time.Keeps my staff informed and happyEase of use for both desktop and mobile app. being able top control costs by comparing previous weeks . Saves a lot of time. speeds up payroll.

Jennifer Bonner

We have trialed a few different programs and this was the best one we found for our needs.

Reviewed 2017-08-22

We have several business sites around town, this program allows our managers to look and see what staff are scheduled at their sites and when they work at a different location.Easy to update and very easy to customize for our staff needs. We have a particular rotation we use for our shifts and it was simple to set up. We have multiple users inputting shifts and its nice to be able to see what user has made the changes.

Lyndsey Hill

Efficient and effective in every way!

Reviewed 2017-10-04

This software makes my life easier day in and day out. The software make scheduling simpler, more efficient and more effective. Very Happy Customer.Find my shift is easy to use and very adaptable, find my shift make scheduling and adding rota's easier and less time consuming. The agents find it easy to access and understand also. Find my shift is a great scheduling tool and I would recommend this system.

Lorraine Booth

Excellent rota system for my staff

Reviewed 2018-02-21

I have never used such an easy system and I will continue to use it for my staff. The App is useful to but the desktop option is much easier to use.It is very clear with many functions and my staff find it easy to use. The layout is very clear and the colours are also very useful.

Ian Calvert

Easy to use, with information clearly displayed. Great access across all devices.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

A much clearer and more accurate view of staff work times, leave. Easier to track absenteeism and manage via the reports available. Simple to use and a time saver when planning rosters and staff leave.Initial set-up was easy and the instructions to do so clear. The rosters can be set to cover a wide range of duty shifts, daily and weekly. The roster template set-up was simple and it is extremely easy to transfer to the Overview for use. Changes to the roster for holidays, rostered time off, sick leave etc. is very simple and can be added directly into the Overview. The reports available are clear and full and very good for Management purposes. The time clock log-in and log out is quick and simple.