Tanda Logo

Tanda

Workforce management, Employee Scheduling & more

Tanda Reviews

4.5

How would you rate Tanda?

Pros

TANDA has tons of great features and support is fantastic. Several of the features I'd requested were implemented quickly which shows the effort going into continual improvement.

The improvements in staff timekeeping, reduction in wage costs and the improved accuracy of our payroll and HR records have been superb.

RC

Richard C.

Love the support the Tanda Team provide. So far the system is proving to be a great asset to our businesses.

AS

Andrew S.

Cons

The reports are one dimensional rather than being multi-dimensional. This is not to say that these reports are terrible or don't provide insights.

Jason K L.

This makes it very inconvenient especially when I need to have a quick review of the roster for the month.

TY

Tammy Y.

I wsa led to believe by their sales guys that the intergatons would be No integration with my pos so couldnt view live labour cost percentages by location. The mobile app had very limited use also.

RT

Ryan T.

Tanda

Really happy overall with the software, been quite a time saver

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use, custom built award rules, customer support is great

Cons

I think there could be some further work done on being able to produce more meaningful and better formatted reports.

The team at Tanda were very helpful, prompt and listened to the needs of our organisation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and works with our current accounting platform XERO. All applications are easy and the team ensures that support is available. I like the fact the functions for our team and the app available. This system has cut down our administration time and we also like that each platform is tailored to organisational needs and now includes our award to assist with our payroll. We like the staff on boarding function

Cons

It would be great if the platform could be expanded to Client Management System as this would have all functionality in one.

Get it

Pros

Does everything we need it to do, and if it somehow doesn't do it, they will make a plan to fix it.

Cons

Struggles to deal with large sets of data. Becomes very slow and extremely unresponsive

Excellent and easy

Pros

Software is quite easy to set up but more importantly quite easy to use for employees. Product support and help is exceptional and the whiole team hasbeen very helpfull. I was guided through the steps and any queries were asked very promptly. Integration with QuickBooks & KOUNTA is a great feature.

Cons

The superannuation add on has to be seperatly activated due to privacy law requirements - I wish I had known this upfront as I started onboarding without it. Only a minor issue though as only two employees were affected.

Easy to use clock in

Great I use in store, I'm not responsible for payroll, it works well to keep track of staff times.

Pros

I love how easy it is to apply for leave for staff

Cons

I have had no issues with this software

Older Manager learning new tricks with staff timesheets

Tanda staff is great to work with and they know their product.

Pros

This has been a challenge for me as I am almost 60 and have not used this type of a clock in system. Your staff has made this an enjoyable process and actually I am enjoying the whole system now. And when I have questions - Tanda folks are always there to help. GREAT JOB! Happy New Year!

Cons

Just learning it was a bit overwhelming for me at first. I understand I am older and not a big tech person. So that does not reflect on Tanda and how the system works.

Tanda Review

Pros

Usability, Time clocks can be used at multiple location. Easy to manage hours in correct and efficient manner

Cons

Software is good. It should allow to send custom text messages or emails to employees.

We moved to Tanda about three years ago because of the Add On to MYOB.

Pros

Significant savings in processing time, reports functionality, updating awards is automatic for most awards

Cons

There are some awards that still need to be added so we have to do manual updates for these. Not a big issue but would be better.

Good time tracking service with Great Potential

Previously we had issues geolocking our employees to logging into their time cards on site, Tanda solves this with its use of the iPads at our workplace that require our employees to log in from those devices. Tanda then seamlessly imports over our time cards to our payroll service so that we can easily track and pay employees without any workarounds.

Pros

Customer Service and ease of use, was easy to get set up and at a very affordable price.

Cons

User interface and menus sometimes felt cluttered and could use a clean up. a More streamlined and focused homepage specifically.

Simplistic Approach to a Complex Award

Pros

Integrates Seamlessly with MYOB and the Registered Clubs Award. Easy to use and reduces time spent on pushing paperwork.

Cons

In my experience, still needs some key features, such as rostered higher duties, split shifts display as multiple shifts instead of a single shift with multiple roles/teams. Working Days for Staff, so the system can identify when they are normally working and what days staff normally have off, also the number of hours staff are agreed to work each day.

User Friendly

Pros

The program is very user friendly and the function for users to book unavailability on the mobile app makes it very convenient for managers to do the rostering. Another feature that is good about the program is that everything is auto saved. There is no need to save a roster once its drafted.

Cons

The software is very focused on weeks. This makes it very inconvenient especially when I need to have a quick review of the roster for the month

Tanda has made my life on payday so easy and something to look forward to.

Time saving

Pros

How easy it is to use and how quick it is to approve pays and get them across to Xero. My payroll process time has decreased significantly since implementing Tanda.

Cons

Sometimes the payroll integration is disconnected but it is a quick and easy fix to get it up and running again.

Great Platform

I love Tanda. If there is ever an issue, it's resolved quickly without a fuss. The constant upgrades to the platform shows that Tanda is keeping up with the times.

Pros

Love that all the hard work with payroll is taken care of by Tanda

Cons

A few more reporting features would be good, but time will sort those out

Very easy to understand can use.

Pros

Easy functions and settings reliable on the minute updates easy to navigate between the functions. Self explanatory website with no hidden or not required items that confuse a user. All my personnel thus far has not come with any complain of not understanding how to use the clock.

Cons

There is a few settings need to be used to higher extend. Limited options but I believe will be easy to fix if noticed by users.

Impressive

Compared to the previous time sheet app that we were using, Tanda is 100% better

Pros

Our employee's find this system a lot easier to use when clocking in and out. And the ability to send employee's text messages is great.

Cons

Processing the time sheets is a little confusing, especially if employee has taken the day off. Also when you add in annual leave - it keeps the employee's shift. You need to go the roster and delete the shift ??

Makes more easy on Office work, can save time.

Pros

Easily can catch up anytime anywhere. While out of work we can able to find out the roster, meanwhile time we are able to access inside can be changes in advance.

Cons

Mostly like about update Roster & Working Pattern with budgeting. While operating in work, makes show the history of last week and can be forecasts of upcoming weeks and be on safe side not to be take some decisions on the spots.

Easy to use - as you learn more it is easy to adapt to our Organisational needs

Time saver - payroll staff get more accurate data and faster processing results. Management also have much greater review of their teams and better input into productivity management

Pros

Ease of use - all staff are really liking it Great reporting - looking forward to learning more Flexible

Cons

Too new yet to decide - happy with all features to date. The learning process is quite simple and the reports are easily readable in raw form

Fantastic software

Pros

Its just great! Allows our payroll to function seamlessly and externally from the business

Cons

We never were able to nail down the export feature into QBO - but that's probably more of an issue in how we initially set up QBO.

I like Tanda

I like that the program exports Staff details (through onboarding) and I just export the fortnightly timesheets and process the payroll . If I have any glitches it is quickly resolved through Livechat which is great.

Pros

I like that it makes payroll processing much easier, that the awards are loaded within Tanda and just import across into MYOB.

Cons

I find it hard to find things, it is not user friendly (I don't think) in this respect.

Pros

Easy to approved timesheets and easy to change the clock in/out

Cons

Reports capability need to be improved (Total overtime per employee per week)

Tanda is amazing

Pros

I work at Domino's and Tanda has made rostering, timesheets, leave, allowances reports easier. I love its user-friendly feel.

Cons

Tanda has just created an employee app. It needs a bit of work as you can only see your shifts and can not see your fellow employees. Which is important as a manager, however, I am looking forward to its updates in the future.

Sales promise the world and delivery does not match - do not expect help with set-up and support

Sales tell you one thing and the reality was different. No training, no checklists for set-up, hard to get support, they send you down rabbit holes and don't really trouble shoot.

Pros

When working it allows staff to log-on and off.

Cons

Training and support, particularly around set-up. Tanda staff were just not available and once the product was sold were not interested. After 6 months the integration with Xero is still not working. I use Tanda elsewhere and have integrated with Xero, so I know it works. We think there is something wrong with the set-up, but cannot get any help. Tanda are hard to reach and their trouble shooting guides are inaccurate and describe functionality/options that don't exist.

Tanda has made my life easier!

The software makes it easy for staff to swap shifts and easy for me with the dashboard

Pros

I like the ease of use, we have had a few hiccups along the way, which is expected, but I find the whole program easy to use and saves paper rosters.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that we couldn't clock breaks, but Tanda have added that feature now.

Tanda has been easy to set up and incorporate within our day to day work, a great addition to team!

Pros

The Rota scheduling is a very handy feature with easy to use dynamics, with automatic send out to your team it's a perfect tool.

Cons

Lack of editing (deleting) of time clocks is a bother as when first starting it was hard to understand, now we have many not being used and it's just not tidy, this could be something to look at.

Very user friendly

Pros

How team members can easily use Tanda app to show their availability, which saves my time to keep asking staff if they are available, having casuals.

Cons

Nothing