Tanda Reviews

Workforce management, Employee Scheduling & more

Amazing business Software

Amazing

Pros

It makes my payroll so much more easier giving me more time for the more important things in the business & personal life

Cons

Hopefully they will be able to add a staff chat button so staff can talk to each other to swap shifts

Excellent

It benefit me of saving time everything was so easy to use. The team was there if need it help.

Pros

Very easy to use. The team very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Nothing much to say! I have no negative or a least about this software

Fast, accurate data

-Timesheet accuracy -Face recognition -Detailed staff profiles -Easy roster planning

Pros

The software is fast, the input is accurate and easy to use, like face recognition and time accuracy.....

Cons

Not enough functions yet (I know they are always developing) Need to add in a way for the business to contact all staff and for staff to confirm/reject their weekly rosters by accepting them when they are sent to their devices. Need more ways to add comments in to rosters/staff profiles so they stay with that staff member until the account is deactivated

Not up to scratch

Sign up and sales were great.. then it went down hill with the above mentioned issues.

Pros

- desktop look - easy to roster/view timesheets

Cons

- support is the worst, never return calls/emails, waited 2 weeks for a reply (which wasn't helpful), all overseas NOT in Australia like promised -doesn't integrate well with MYOB - multiple issues with integration -Limited customization - no where near what was promised in sales - restricted in onboard process

Hi Alicia, We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a horrible experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team. Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else. If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117. Cheers, The Tanda Team

This time clock is the best I've seen. I no longer have to worry about keeping track of employee ti

Ease of mind. Not having to deal with time cards and sheets. This system locks up the time in and out so it can't be cheated.

Pros

I love the photo clock in and out. I know there that my employees are at my shop when they clock in and out.

Cons

I do not give access to the clock through smart phones. So if I had to say what I don't like. It would only be the off site ability to clock in and out.

I called the Tanda 3rd Eye forstaff .You can easily access thousands of stores in the world. Amazing

Pros

For me this software is awesome keep a very close eye on the costs of my staff. Easy to use. Allowing more accurate attendance tracking of our employees. It is easy to use and great for a whole team. Easy to manage staff breaks on time .With proper excellence with Graphs shows the business performance profits and loss.

Cons

None I can't find any Cons. Whatever I requires everything is in this software . Everything is Amazing. I am so glad to use this amazing Software.Thanks all Team.

We use Tanda effectively for rostering and electronic time sheets

Effective rostering

Pros

Effective for rostering allows us to check staffing across the entire company at glance. The electronic time cards are also a great tool.

Cons

Still not integrated with Veterinary Award . without the integration it is difficult to combine with payroll. Once integrated we will save a lot of time and money.

Great

Pros

Easy to roster staff and change shifts Layout is good and easy to look at

Cons

no option to roster staff on and remove lunch break- so when the hours are getting added on the side it isn't exact and i have to work out the hours myself. no option to look at roster monthly.

Tanda made a huge difference for my company.

Before Tanda all my employees would simply text me their hours and at what job sites. We all know that isn't the most accurate way to keep track of hours. I can already tell I will be saving a lot of money having Tanda's easy time clock app.

Pros

The time-clock app makes it easy and accurate for my carpenters to clock in/out right on site with the click of a button. Its very simple to use and even my older employees caught on quickly.

Cons

So far nothing, the software has more to offer than I even need. The prices aren't bad either, before deciding on Tanda I researched several other apps and no prices compared.

Tanda Review

Overall our experience with Tanda and their teams has been positive. We've had the usual teething issues and times where things didn't work how we would like but Tanda have always been there to assist, listen and try to fix the issues.

Pros

- handled our complex award for costings - reasonably easy to use - good customer service/support - constantly improving the product based on user feedback

Cons

- a few aspects it doesn't handle well

Easy to use, fast and efficient. Excellent user interface.

Saves time and money, increases accuracy.

Pros

Saves time and money, a much more accurate time record than manual time sheets. Keeps the staff honest!

Cons

The occasional hiccup when a staff member takes a break after midnight and the system tries to carry the shift to the next day.

Tanda Review

I am solving the issue of staff arriving late for their shift with Tanda - what gets clocked is what gets paid so there is a big i captive for them to be on time.

Pros

I love that my staff can enter leave requests direct into tanda which once approve show up on my roster each week. My staff love that they get a text each week and can easily see their rostered shifts

Cons

I have not found any cons with this software

Made rosters very easy for all staff

Pros

How easy it is to use and that it tells me up to date budget. Easy for staff to ask for leave. No matter where you are you can see the roster

Cons

That you can not block out busy times so staff can not ask for leave. This then makes it hard to tell staff that they can not be on leave then. The APP is still confusing when I look at rosters it comes up with the most recently done roster not current roster

Still learning but works great

Pros

Still learning to create payroll report since we get paid on the 5th and 20th of each month. Good product

Cons

nothing really. just that I can't seem to connect the computer clock with the other employees. It does not pick up the clock in/out.

Excellent software

The team have been brillant in any queries

Pros

Very easy to use and makes a big diffrence to me and the team.

Cons

I have nothing aganst the system and works well for me

customer care at midnight

I love it. It needs a little fine tuning, but overall it's great

Pros

when I needed help, and it was midnight here, someone from Tanda was available. Very helpful

Cons

have issues with multiple clocking in and out on the same day. My employees work in different houses during the day, and it can become a bit of a mess with the clock ins and outs

A great looking and easy to use time clock!

Great product and great customer service!

Pros

User-friendly and nice looking graphic interface.

Cons

I have no complaints, to be truthfully honest.

We have been using Tanda for a few months now. It is easy to use and great for a mobile work force.

Pros

Tanda is simple and easy to use. As an administrator it provides a great live dashboard to let me see how many staff we have active at any given time on worksites around the state. We are currently transitioning to complete payroll integration which will significantly reduce data processing times. The Tanda staff have worked closely with my staff to ensure that the software is capturing all of the complexity of a variety of government awards including construction, transport and administration.

Cons

The full internet site is excellent but the app version is not so fully developed at this time. I assume that with time this will catch up.

So straightforward to use - intuitive interface and incredibly helpful customer support!

Pros

How easy it is to use. Everything works exactly as it should do, and it takes no time at all to go in and sort timesheets or check who is in the office. I love that it takes pics when you use the clocking-in tablet so you can be extra certain that people don't check in on someone else's behalf.

Cons

It is definitely more suited to people who work shifts. It would be fab if there was an option when you set up a user to select either 'shift' or 'set hours' and then just put their hours in right from the start. It would also be great if you could download all of the photos that are taken, as we really wanted to turn these into a video at the end of the year :)

I've been impressed with both the software and the company.

Pros

My volunteers are using it!! I was concerned because some of them are not comfortable with computers. But so far all that have tried it are willing to use it. The Tanda staff reached out to us and offered to let us use the app free! Since I only need to track volunteer hours (not make schedules, or pay salaries, or use any of the other great features) it is a blessing to have use of this software.

Cons

The cost was going to be prohibitive for us as a small non-profit because we have a robust staff of volunteers. Last year we logged over 10,000 hours among 25-50 volunteers. It's a lot of manual work but no way could we afford to use the app.

Fantastic service

Excellent, so far!

Pros

Extremely efficient help over the internet to solve rostering and timesheet needs

Cons

I haven't found any specific issues so far.

Tanda_Review

ill say good. because besides having a shaky start it is proving to be how we want it in terms of going electronic and saving paper.

Pros

The fantastic exporting it does to payroll softward

Cons

The Sign In app sometimes doesnt work but it should work once we have installed our Ipad on Reception.

I find Tanda very user-friendly. Great product and real value for money.

Accuracy has improved . There is no need to worry about complying to the specific Awards. Saving lots of time on payroll processing.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Very easy to set up . Various reports available. Very accurate and up to date with latest Awards.

Cons

Additional reports would ad value ,for example leave summary reports.

Tanda

Really happy overall with the software, been quite a time saver

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use, custom built award rules, customer support is great

Cons

I think there could be some further work done on being able to produce more meaningful and better formatted reports.

The team at Tanda were very helpful, prompt and listened to the needs of our organisation.

Pros

The software is easy to use and works with our current accounting platform XERO. All applications are easy and the team ensures that support is available. I like the fact the functions for our team and the app available. This system has cut down our administration time and we also like that each platform is tailored to organisational needs and now includes our award to assist with our payroll. We like the staff on boarding function

Cons

It would be great if the platform could be expanded to Client Management System as this would have all functionality in one.