WorkRamp Logo

WorkRamp

The modern LMS for your employees, customers, and partners.

WorkRamp Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.31/10

Reviews by rating

The ease of use and the intuitive lesson creation features are the best, by far, of all the outstanding features.
Felt great to know we were setting our great hires up for success through this software.
Reporting is frustrating when trying to view on a global scale.
It took me a while to figure out how to expose it to the entire org.
Not fit for purpose outside US. Support is to' blame the client.

Jonathan S.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

The perfect solution for us

Everyone at the company has been a pleasure to work with and their product offering is pretty darn robust based on the market and we see them only getting better as time goes on!

Pros

We needed something that was quick to turn up and implement quickly but at the same time scalable in price and in the product offering. We love the team at Workramp and can't wait for the product to get better and better as time goes on!

Cons

Not a complete product just yet for external portal users. We hope to see this more and more feature rich as time goes on and they release a tool that looks just like their internal training

Katie W.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Highly recommend for anyone who puts the learner experience first

We are growing exponentially - WorkRamp has been essential in onboarding. We've offloaded HOURS of live facilitation so both facilitators and learners have more time. Training sessions within WorkRamp have made our trainings concise and clear! WorkRamp has streamlined our GTM communication immensely - giving us a platform to communicate important monthly updates that everyone looks forward to.

Pros

WorkRamp is SO simple to use. So intuitive for content creators AND learners. I love that I can build content quickly utilizing all of the built in tools that create an interactive and memorable learning experience. On top of the product being fantastic, WorkRamp prioritizes customer relationship. It has been a blast getting to know their team members - I love the time we spend putting our heads together...

Cons

I am still working to figure out the connection between WorkRamp and Salesforce. This was a selling point for me to be able to pull data from WorkRamp. I know if I asked WorkRamp they would hop on a call in an instant to help me - this is one area that has not been super intuitive. I have faith we'll get there!

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Fairly easy to get set up, more geared to internal learning

Overall getting set up with WorkRamp has been fairly painless and their support staff is wonderful. But this is really a system designed for internal use. We are hoping to see more external features in the near future.

Pros

Getting set up with WorkRamp is pretty easy. We were able to create courses and get up and running in a little over a month. They offer plenty of templates and fantastic training to get you going.

Cons

This platform is really geared toward internal training, not external. You can create an external Academy, but there are a lot of drawbacks:- You can't easily pull reports for the academy courses. We are having to rely on our CRM integration and manually creating spreadsheets, which is less than ideal. - You can't easily pull out the feedback left within courses. We have had to manually comb through...

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Good for Simplicity

I'd recommend it to others for its simplicity to get the job done. But anything more specific or sturdy would probably have me turning to another program.

Pros

I like that you can do very basic training modules for employees. Setting up a page for your questions and answers is similar to that of a website like Wix. Dragging and dropping help simplify this training process. I find it's also a quick tool as well. If anyone in my company needs a quiz or short piece of training put together then we usually rely on Workramp. If you're not a supervisor then searching around Workramp is quite easy as well.

Cons

If you have supervisor privilege then the ability to search gets muddy. I often find myself having to start my search over after going down rabbit holes of old training pages. That can be frustrating if I am looking for a quick answer. I also find the portals almost worthless. It's rare for me to type in a key word (like one commonly used within my company) and get the desired results. I often end up getting results that have little or nothing to do with what I am looking for.

Anil P.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing All in One Learning Platform

Their customer service is lightning fast. WorkRamp's user interface is state-of-the-art. This is something everyone should try.

Pros

We highly recommend WorkRamp as an excellent LMS. The program is also quite easy to use. It provides a set of resources for developing and maintaining an organization-wide plan for education. It facilitates the creation of scalable, personalized learning opportunities for business partners, customers, and staff.

Cons

When compared to similar programs, WorkRamp's price tag is a little on the steep side. It's the top program since it has the most useful features.

Mitchell M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Intuitive and Easy

The customer service has been outstanding from the beginning from our AE all the way through. I could not be happier with the choice to go with WorkRamp for our LMS.

Pros

Cons

So far the only thing that WorkRamp has not been able to fully do for us is a stand-alone document storage library. The option we are using is a sufficient work-around, but I am concerned about the longevity of the use. This issue is not big enough to warrant a lesser rating, more of just a small complaint.

SY

Sarah Y.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best Learning Management Software!

My experience has been exceptional. Not only do I have dedicated WorkRamp team members available to consult and bounce ideas off of, they also provide a community of other WorkRamp uses to talk to and learn from. I can leverage this community to learn how other industry leaders are thinking about L&D.

Pros

WorkRamp is intuitive and incredibly easy to use. It's been a game changer for communicating new products and processes internally. We have not only streamlined onboarding, but have developed many continued learning trainings for our team. I especially like the Paths, which allows you to string together guide, resources and challenges so you know every employee is getting the information they need.

Cons

If you do not have content built our for WorkRamp, getting everything set up can be labor intensive. However, if your content already exists, it's super simple to get everything loaded into WorkRamp and get going.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good platform even better teams supporting it!

Pros

WorkRamp constantly seeks to improve their platform and listens deeply to their customers. We have been wildly successful in our own deployment of WorkRamp thanks to their customer outcomes and support teams. WorkRamp as a platform allows us to develop, manage, and report on engaging learning for our Go-To-Market teams.

Cons

WorkRamp is early on in their life. They have created a wonderful foundation. And you can see that they'll go on to create many great features.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing product for onboarding and continuous learning

Great product! We initially used just for onboarding but now use across our entire go-to-market team. Easy to use and great support from the team.

Pros

Workramp decreases our time to productivity for new hires and provides a seamless platform for our entire go-to-market team to continue their education.

Cons

They've made improvements on reporting recently but would still like to see growth in that area.

Piyush P.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Capable and flexible platform.

Pros

We like the cost, customer support, ease of adoption, flexibility to integrate other elements on the path.

Cons

We need more external user advancement management.

Mathew M.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Easy to use sales LMS

Pros

WorkRamp is the best learning tool if you want something easy to create, assign and monitor progress. The really clean interface has helped me quickly build training using a lot of unique features while keeping the content clean and engaging. It's clearly a modern platform that was built for enablement teams to start having an immediate impact.

Cons

Can't say that I've had any negative experiences with this software. Anything that's minor is always fixed promptly by their customer success team.

JL

John L.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Best LMS in the game

Workramp allows up to scale our rep education across a distrubted workforce. For new hire ramping, product launches, workflow changes etc. It also keeps Enablement departments organized.

Pros

Workramp is not only a leading software provider, they are a thought-leader in Enablement & Learning for forward-thinking companies. I've worked with many LMS companies in the past, and Workramp is clearly the best. It's incredibly easy to use, while robust enough to scale with growing companies. Very hard to do both those things well.

Cons

My only wish list is having more built-in simulations (simulate a conversation vs upload a video) and more controls when administering assignments (timed-submissions, limiting uploads, etc) to audit real-time knowledge of reps.

EG

Eric G.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Great onboarding tool

Using WorkRamp has completely changed our onboarding program from something that was difficult to scale to a culture reviving endeavor. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee understanding, motivation, and growth. Getting our employees off to the right start has been a game changer, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp's platform.

Pros

Using WorkRamp has significantly helped us scale our onboarding program. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee ramp times. Getting our employees off to the right start has been amazing, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp.

Cons

We would love to see more onboarding examples from other companies so we can compare our programs to theirs.

Thanks Eric!!

Tory M.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Equip sales with everything they need to dominate

Pros

I love that WorkRamp makes me feel like I have a 100 person sales enablement team when really it is a two-person show. Being able to scale the resources and trainings we offer at a global level has allowed me to not only save time but also provide my team with everything they need to be more successful.

Cons

The landing page for classes could be more easily accessible across the organization. It took me a while to figure out how to expose it to the entire org.

ML

Maria L.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

I would recommend WorkRamp to anyone wanting to implement an LMS.

Pros

We have never used an LMS before and it has been super easy to learn and use. The big pro has been how quick and easy it is to get my questions answered. Being new to this I have a lot of questions that come up randomly and they have been amazing with that.

Cons

I don't really have any cons with WorkRamp. There are a few random features that I would like it to have but it doesn't affect how we use it. Overall it's great!

DS

Dylan S.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Simple Setup, Flexible Solutions

The team are easy to work with. I like the Slack community. I like the solution for building out our internal and external enablement strategy.

Pros

It was easy to setup. I loved the out of the box Customer facing academy and the crisp design.

Cons

I think the integration setup experience could definitely be improved. Also, I think more personalization options would be nice for the academy.

VT

Victoria T.

Awesome customer service and product

Pros

Over the last 2 years, we've trained hundreds of people in operations using WorkRamp. We only have great things to say about their customer service: they are there when we need them.

Cons

We use WorkRamp so much that we've built up a ton of knowledge in their system over the years. We've recommended better ways to organize all the content we're excited to see the improvements they have in store.

KS

Kelsey S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Amazing tool but some functionality is elusive

We absolutely love using WorkRamp! We sent out a couple of training sessions with great praise from the team. However, there were a couple points of feedback: - The difference between saving tasks and titles of tasks is not entirely clear. - Employees didn't necessarily understand the difference between "next" and "mark as complete". - Required action at the end of the session wasn't made clear. Employees just assumed they were done and left the training.

Pros

The ability to create sessions and tasks that easily incorporate other platforms (like Google Drive).

Cons

Some of the UI doesn't make processes clear to admins or employees.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

the best tool for my growing gtm team

its amazing!!!!!

Pros

i love that its always coming out with new and innovative features like their challenges scorecards and their new design. because theyre so nimble and well thought out, workramp does more than any other lms platform combined

Cons

sometimes its hard to keep up with all the updates but their support team is a+ and completely unmatched by any other team out there so its not a problem

SQ

Sixto Q.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Excellent Learning Platform

Excellent. To be honest, I only discovered when my manager told me that I needed to comply with some mandatory courses. Still, I am happy that I quickly found some additional learning courses.

Pros

I really like this platform. It allows you to keep track of all your courses easily. And also to look for new ones that you might be interested in.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment.

CS

Christina S.

Perfect for Client Services Training

We deployed WorkRamp to help onboard and train our global client services team. For administration, their system was very intuitive and easy to navigate, plus I loved receiving their daily summaries with progress summaries. For our employees, they adopted it really quickly, so we've been able to transition from paper based training manuals to digital guides on WorkRamp. Also, since it's cloud hosted, there were no hassles of getting onto VPN; it was just click and go from any computer.

Cons

Thanks for the comments Christina. We're excited to be partnering with Equinix to help with your training requirements, both domestically and internationally. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help make the experience even better.

LD

Lyndsay D.

Ideal solution for training your talent - would highly recommend!

WorkRamp has been a great partner to work with and they're constantly innovating with new features. We use their software to create personalized trainings for each role at our company. We also love the manager collaboration functionality, which gives managers and team leads the ability collaborate with their team members for real-time coaching and feedback. WorkRamp makes it simple to roll out new trainings to existing employee groups for our ongoing employee development initiative as well. They have great tracking metrics and their Excel export tool is extremely helpful.

Cons

Thanks for leaving the review Lyndsay! We're happy to partner with the great team at drchrono and please let us know how we can help in any way.

Brooke B.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Using workramp to scale our GTM org and it's been fab

Pros

ease of use slack integration mixed media learning

Cons

reporting is frustrating when trying to view on a global scale. reporting for individual courses however is fantastic.

Wissam Z.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Workramp has changed the way we onboard !

It has been the best since I'm using it !

Pros

The guides and the path are the best to organize your onboarding.

Cons

Sometimes it seems easy to use but it's actually more complicated.

TK

Tushar K.

Personalized training that works

In the financial services industry, it's important to make sure our advisors are trained well. Giving sound financial advice is the most important part of our business, so we make sure every advisor is trained thoroughly for their job. WorkRamp has given us the platform to do exactly that: create training that is personalized and delivered in an easy to understand way. It also provides great tracking for us to make sure our training curriculums are effective.

Cons

Thanks for the review Tushar! Glad that we could help train your team.