EZRentOut Reviews

4.76/5 (107 reviews)

David Klein

EZRentout works well for our bins business

Reviewed 2018-12-13

As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out. This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers). Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate). The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Ariyan Brown

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

Reviewed 2018-11-11

I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful. Great Work!Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource. The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time. Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions. The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Marie Werngren

Easy to use, great support

Reviewed 2017-04-16

We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it. Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Anonymous

Easily Track your rental inventory

Reviewed 2018-11-15

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board. I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Alex Disch

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Reviewed 2018-11-15

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software. How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Virginia Barnes

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

Reviewed 2017-09-30

I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

rodrigo fajardo

Excelent option

Reviewed 2018-11-30

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like itInteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Julian 'mo' Barrett

Best customer service...EVER!?

Reviewed 2016-09-06

Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions. I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really! I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing. I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Preston Slaughter

Amazing. Just lovely.

Reviewed 2017-04-14

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time. Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

James Laurino

Finally, something simple

Reviewed 2019-01-17

This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight. 1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere. 2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it. 3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Gwen Thompson

Glitchy

Reviewed 2019-01-03

It helps us to easily track our assets.Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Fabian Varela

It's an interesting app for renting and managing equipments

Reviewed 2017-07-27

We could organize our audiovisual equipment room and now we can give a better service to our studentsThere are multiple possibilities organizing items and bundles. The Add-Ons are very nice. You can follow constantly how items are being used and rented

Alex Lane

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

Reviewed 2018-12-06

With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Martha Middleton

Easy solution with a variety of standard and well as customizable options

Reviewed 2017-12-28

This software has allowed me to move from spreadsheets and calendars to one tool capturing available inventory for booking as well as scheduling pickup and deliveries. Excellent tool.Intuitive stand-up process able to be managed by any staff member regardless of technical ability level. The software allows the user to capture inventory including depreciation, schedule maintenance, book rentals, and reserve items. An added bonus, it allows me to combine rental items and saleable assets on one transaction.

Jonathan Palmer

EZRent out has everything we are looking for in a cloud based rental software.

Reviewed 2018-02-10

Coming from a remote desktop based system the accessibility of EZRent out is a life saver. I dont always have time to sit down in the office and catch up so being able to make revisions on the fly is a huge time saver. Again, the storefront is a great tool so that our customers can get more of a visual on what we offer.Easy to learn/teach, very user friendly. The online storefront option is great, we love the fact it can be used so that customers can order online but also serves as a perfect online catalog! The whole system is priced very reasonably for all the features that are offered compared to some of the others in the industry.

Jessica Bowen

Very easy to use, may need to adapt

Reviewed 2019-01-24

I like how simple it is to use, if we hire someone new at work they can learn how to use EZRentout super easily. It's useful for what we need it for and gets the job done. There's no limit on uploading documents and images, and it's nice to be able to customize the emails that go out automatically.

Sunil Khanani

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY RENTAL BUSINESS

Reviewed 2018-12-04

We have small scale rental business so its really easy to handle machines which goes out for rental & its tracking for ending of rental rental with the EZRent out software. Overall its a Fantastic Experience.We really like its dashboard alert system which indicate overdue order from time to time.

Tristan Shinnick

Wow

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Fixed all of the problems in a timely mannerEase of use. Great customer service. Keeps us organized.

Adam Green

Best option I could find

Reviewed 2014-08-08

We used to work with different custom made solutions. And they became really stagnant and old school. I was desperately waiting for a new option and EZRentOut seem to have most of what we needed. The good thing is that new features are added regularly to it. We work with Quickbooks and this product has a plug in for that. So that was one major plus for us. The other one was the unification of managing our equipment, clients and orders. As a media production house, we treat our equipment really carefully because loosing a small piece or getting a light buzzed costs us money, clients and reputation. EZRentOut has this ability to track every item individually. Previously, I'd have a stock of 10 cameras without any individual distinction but now I can tell exactly which camera is where and in what condition. This was the second major plus for us. The mobile app came out today and it's really neat and fast. (I would not have written this 'happy' review if they kept lingering the mobile app). I also liked their feature of packaging stuff in bundles. It's a real booster. Rental pricing rules and custom entries on orders (special discounts/adjustments etc) are also important to us as I'm sure that they will be for every other rental business. But EZRentOut does not have that (as yet?). Last time I heard from their support representative, they were working on these features. Not sure when will they come out and how would they look.

Nick Jaicomo

Everything we need in one place, EZ Rent Out makes it easy to be professional and run a business!

Reviewed 2017-09-27

The navigation, design and layout are simple, consistent and easy! There's very little delay for teaching new users how to operate the software. The history log is excellent, giving you not only the ability to search through previous orders, but also modify anything. Love the quick search tool, which then allows you to easy add items to a new order. Not just that, but it lets you know if items are available or not in the same action as well! Integration of Quickbooks!

Jorge Mendez-Magana

EZRentOut is Amazing!

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Step by Step learning websites are incredibly helpful. The customer support is also very opening to making sure all our problems are resolved.

Peter Sgarbi

Ease of use and complete

Reviewed 2017-03-21

Really easy to use and complete with lots of features, continuously evolving to the companies expectations. Would love to see a better UI for the customer, but so far 9.5/10. Customer support is also perfect, answering right on time. Continuos Evolution Ease of use Highly customizable

Alex I.

Exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed 2016-05-11

Summary: Easy to use and was able to get up and running without much trouble. There are a few things that can be improved but the it seems as though updates are frequent. Ultimately, it's a great bang for your buck for rental businesses. Pros: - Constantly improving. The little time we've been using EZRentOut, we've already noticed improvements to the platform. - Though the setup is relatively simple, EZRentOut provides many options to customize the platform to needs. The ability to set custom fields to particular groups is one example off the top of my head. - The price is relatively cheap considering it's a functional all in one system. We were previously looking to have a similar system developed and we were quoted at $20,000 and up. Even at the most expensive plan, it's a bargain considering it comes with 5 users. Cons: - The live site is has very limited configuration options and has a few bugs. Though according to their blog it seems like a recent addition to the platform so I am sure they will improve on it. - Would be great if the QuickBooks integration had the option to carry over the line item over to the invoice line item and sync rental products with products and services in QuickBooks. For now we will be manually be creating invoices in QuickBooks.

Richard L

Just fantastic

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Customer support is via email (which I am normally very suspect about doing because most companies simply dint respond) these guys RESPOND and not with a canned response but with an answer that the clearly read our issue; understand the issue and have proposed a solution. Great solution bottom lineCustomer support

Anonymous

Great inventory software

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Overall, this a great program to work with! Once all the inventory is in, it's quite easy and fun to work with!!Practical, easy to use for mostly all features. Prints layouts are really beautiful and nicely done!