Heymarket Reviews

4.54/5 (37 reviews)

Holly Baer

All around excellent!

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Robin Marshall

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

Reviewed 2018-09-04

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Ian Yates

Unorthodox Use – But it works!

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Rather than using HeyMarket to blast marketing promotions, updates, or new products like the app was originally intended for – we adapted it as a platform for account management. With this app, we were able to alleviate a sales person that was focusing entirely on one account. This allowed us to maintain this existing account and free up time for a salesperson to pursue new accounts.

Ed Grant

Love Heymarket!

Reviewed 2018-08-29

I use this app regularly. I searched for some time to find it. I highly recommend it to those who want to build a clientele steadily and easily.

Juan Kristal

Love it would definitely use it.I tried but couldn't practice offline.Need 24/7 easy easy access.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

The concept of multiple answers/text/msgs as you zero in on the really motivated buyers. Please help.

Gavin Hales

A Good Start

Reviewed 2018-09-14

We are now easily able to send and receive text messages (including photos and other attachments) with our customers. This improves our customer's experience and saves emails and phone calls that would otherwise take more time to communicate the same information.

Josh Westbrook

Cutting Edge Idea, Implemented Well.

Reviewed 2018-09-17

We've been able to consolidate all of our texting between clients and allow other staff members to take over conversations easily. Conversations also don't get lost if you have to switch phones, so it also helps with customer management.

Eric VanWagner

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service too!

Reviewed 2018-05-10

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Molly Corbett

Hey Market for PFA

Reviewed 2018-10-09

We're able to reach out to people via text without having to distribute our phone number with those text being sent. It makes communication with our clients much easier.

Kelsey Egan

Great Product- High Price Tag

Reviewed 2018-08-31

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

ANGEL LATIMER

Reviewed 2018-09-17

We have been able to increase and at the same time facilitate communication with our clients. Everyone texts and responds to text.

Daniel Bensoussan

Run my Business through HeyMarket

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Heymarket is a great to put a personal touch on reaching your customer list. I find the reminder and mass text that send personalized messages with the customers first name at the header, extremely effective and useful to reach customers and elicit a response.

Millie Harris

Great Tool!

Reviewed 2018-09-06

I like that we can all stayed linked in and connected to each other. HeyMarket makes it really easy for my team to stay on top of every support question we receive.

James Farmer

Great product that is lightweight, reliable, simple yet robust

Reviewed 2018-08-13

We use heymarket to manage customer communication regarding delivery, order updates and specials.

Janet Lee

Great option for those who want to add Text as another Support Channel

Reviewed 2018-08-31

- Mobile app to answer texts on the go - Saved templates - Group people into lists - Can make existing business phone number text enabled

Darin Huffaker

Works perfect for our system

Reviewed 2018-08-21

We requested they give us an option to have a sound when we got a new text. They programmed that in pretty quickly. Great staff and very open.

Chuck Wells

Real Estate Productivity Coach

Reviewed 2018-09-14

GREAT experience with the product and with customer service and their follow through!

Lea Wilson

Functional for those with limited needs

Reviewed 2018-08-28

I wish there were improvements to the system, cause it could be an insanely useful tool. Just limited in its capabilities and in the year I’ve used it, no improvements made.

Kellye Conley

Not the perfect software for my company but overall it would prob be great for most.

Reviewed 2018-08-29

My overall experience has been good because again, they have great customer service. My complaint is not by the way it functions but it’s features. For my business I need a little different features than what it offers but I’m still using it. Not crazy about their pricing. I don’t like limitations. I like one price to do all.

Anonymous

Love the ease of use of Heymarket!

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Lisa Graves

Love HeyMarket

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-15

It's been very positive. They are very quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Stephanie Sandoval

REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE -

Kristi Simms

User friendly

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Easy to use Quick customer service App and desktop mirrors easily

Barbara Herrera

great tool better then emails in some cases

Reviewed 2018-03-20

we have been able to reach our 400+ agents and know they are reading the text.

Jose Juarez

Great for small business!

Reviewed 2018-08-14

The text messages don't auto-delete themselves if you are wanting to keep a paper-trail of who said what and when. Others like Textfree delete after two or three days. We are a small local credit union and this fits our needs!