All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

CoSchedule

The only software to organize your marketing in one place.

CoSchedule Reviews

Pros

It's set up perfectly for a content marketer like myself and has an incredible amount of integrations to seamlessly work among your marketing stack.

Read the full review
For my small business I tried a free demo of this platform and was pretty satisfied with the UX. It was easy to use and the coloring of the folders and checklists made it easy to understand.

Erik R.

Read the full review

Cons

It becomes a bit annoying sometimes because if the goal is not achieved or a task on the timeline is missed, it becomes all chaotic.

Agnieszka J.

4.4

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance. Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite...

Pros

*Affordable *Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen *Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post. *Collaboration tools

Cons

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Good till they increased prices

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving No option for select all when deleting Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

No respect for the user experience

Most notably, I've contacted customer service multiple times and each time the response I received made it clear that they didn't care the user experience. The tone of the responses were "yeah that makes a lot of sense, but we don't have that so deal with it." There was no interest in helping to figure out how to make a workaround or adding the request for a future update.

Pros

I choose this program because it was recommended to me and because it could manage all that I'm working on in one place.

Cons

It's only since I've gotten into the implementation that I realized this program is not user friendly. The UI is not intuitive and has not evolved with the need of the ever evolving needs of digital marketing.

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pros

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Cons

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Solid project management option with some quirks

A good tool if you're willing to go all-in and marry yourself to it's quirky architecture.

Pros

CoSchedule is good at organizing projects and attaching tasks to those projects. The calendar view is also very userfriendly.

Cons

There's tedium in managing lists. Why can't items be hidden when they're completed, for example? Linking projects and tasks together is also very clunky.

Smooth automation and time saving.

Pros

We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Cons

It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

An Excellent Time Management Tool

Pros

I absolutely love the ability to reschedule posts for x-amount of future instances. Many of the blogs we do are listicles, and being able to plan out a posting schedule months in advance has saved us a ton of time. Reposting is a cinch. Collaboration is another big A+ feature. They don't make it difficult at all for someone to take over, share, and give back any piece of content.

Cons

It's pricey. It's not the most expensive management tool out there, but for what they actually give you for what you pay, it seems a bit steep. It's also probably not the best tool for larger businesses. We're not huge by any means so CoSchedule works great for us, but I can see a lot of problems arising for larger businesses.

CoSchedule Is A Must For Writing Teams

Pros

CoSchedule has workflow processing down to an art form! As the leader of a writing team I can't tell you how much time I've saved with this application. It's easy to schedule, assign, and monitor - all the way through sharing the content on a variety of social media platforms. I'm in love with CoSchedule!

Cons

A little pricey but, it is a virtual assistant and that makes it a lot cheaper than a full-time employee!

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

Pros

CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it. It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done. It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

Cons

The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners.

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Streamline marketing, events and task management

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Great Social Media Management Tool

Pros

CoSchedule is really great for social media management. It allows you to post to multiple platforms at a time and schedule as far out as you would like. You are able to see previews of what the post will look like on each platform and CoSchedule alerts you to any potential issues (ie LinkedIn wont allow video uploads, etc). There is a "Best Time" feature so you can set a post to go out at the time...

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down. Those have been few and far between however. Overall it's a great tool.

A few words from a heavy user

Pros

I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool. I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns. The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

Cons

I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

CoSchedule: Effective for offices with large project volume

Our office manages multiple social media accounts and delivers emails for our alumni clubs throughout the country. With CoSchedule, we are able to manage all of these and assign tasks and projects to specific people. There's no question of who is accountable for a project. In addition, we are able to link CoSchedule with Mailchimp and Slack, and every time a new project is added, we are pinged. Our overall experience with CoSchedule has been fantastic, and I recommend it to offices that manage a large volume of projects.

Pros

CoSchedule is very easy to use. On my first day in the office, I was able to figure out how to use it within minutes. I manage multiple social media accounts, and I'm able to schedule posts for every account within a single platform. I can also easily add social content to email campaigns.

Cons

Scheduling for Instagram isn't as effective because I am not able to tag other accounts, even within the copy of our post. I have to go into Instagram itself to post and tag accounts in order to increase engagement. If possible, CoSchedule should look into enabling the tagging feature for Instagram, especially because it's enabled for Facebook and Twitter.

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Pros

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful! Not...

Cons

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it. Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

Coschedule is by far the best in its class, perfect for medium-sized businesses

The software completes all the necessary tasks, including scheduling social media posts, tracking their performance, and enabling a team to collaborate.

Pros

Coschedule makes social media scheduling a very easy, streamlined process. It allows users to connect a number of social profiles and schedule posts to be released months ahead of time. It also has a number of other features, including the option to set up a social media campaign and post different media types.

Cons

Unfortunately, Coschedule does not enable users to create custom graphics (in a way programs like Buffer do), and the social analytics are not as sophisticated as some available alternatives. Additionally, pricing ranges, so realistically only middle-large sized businesses should use the software.

Mediocre Content Calendar

It allowed us to create a content calendar and solidify our content marketing workflow.

Pros

It is nice to have an online editorial calendar, where every team member can see the calendar and their responsibilities in one place. The tasks feature makes it very easy to manage our content from conception to completion. I also liked that I could save sets of tasks that we used often, so I saved time when creating new content projects and assigning them out.

Cons

It is hard to share the editorial calendar with leadership teams. There is no print-friendly version that allows me to share a "content calendar" that leadership can review, and it's too clunky to have leadership inside the platform to review. I would have loved to have seen a print-friendly version or an export option that also allows for sorting by tags. The social media features were also not great--it was more like CoSchedule was checking the box for social media publishing. We would rather use HootSuite or SproutSocial. We often had issues with CoSchedule pulling the wrong images for social posts, even though we had specific OpenGraph images specified in the CMS.

It's like cloning myself several times over

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Pros

I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Cons

Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

The ultimate blog management tool.

Pros

We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

Cons

It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

Pros

I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

Cons

It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pros

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Cons

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Pros

Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!

Cons

There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.