eClincher Reviews

eClincher Reviews

eClincher

Multi-channel social media management tool

4.54/5 (54 reviews)
3,392     13,935

Ryan Soper-Powell

An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money

28/01/2017

I have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.

Pros

Basic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.

Cons

Dearly want to be able to add 1 team member in the basic plan - it's not worth paying double for that feature. Would also like Edgar or Smarterqueue category feature to make content library management and scheduling easier. The UI is functional but not pretty and font sizes are challenging to read. As a time-poor person who looks after social media for a couple of businesses, I need intuitive tools with a slick, user-centric interface.

9/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

For potential customers: absolutely 100% give eClincher a go. to eClincher team: please do address the comments in recent reviews (since 23rd Jan); then we'll be more inclined to leave a further review on FB for you ;-)

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Thank you for the detail feedback. We really appreciate your time & thoughts!

Please note that we plan a major UI facelift (mostly in analytics&reporting) in the coming 1-2 weeks. We also plan to release Chrome/Firefox browser extension :-)

Can you please reach out to our support team regarding additional team member? We will sort it out for you.

Have a great weekend!
Tal.

Andrea Eveslage

Great product for the price

27/01/2017

I've researched so many different social media tools and eClincher is an amazing product for the price. I love that you can schedule with Instagram, as many of the products don't do that. I also love the ease in scheduling across multiple platforms at one time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use eClincher. Not overly complicated like so many other products.

Cons

I wish that I could see a monthly calendar with what's scheduled, color coded for each social media platform. I also wish I could get monthly and yearly reports in addition to the weekly.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it!

Monthly Cale + enhanced reporting are in development, and should be released in the coming weeks :-)

If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page:

Mollie Chen

love eclincher. Great app

27/01/2017

Love eclincher! It's very easy to use and save me a lot of time on social media posting. The only thing I wish is better instagram posting features.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Mollie,

Bakari Chavanu

Well worth the money

27/01/2017

When it comes to promoting my blog, I depend upon eClincher to keep my social network updated with content. eClincher makes that easy and consistent. After getting the my eClincher library setup and running, I typically log back into my account every Sunday to update, add, remove content from the library. As I'm working on other blog related responsibilities, I know that eClincher is working for me in the background to keep my content promoted.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Bakari,

Carmella Whitehead

Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur

27/01/2017

The service from eClincher is professional, personable, and wonderfully helpful! I would submit suggestions and a team member would contact me directly. They even called me to discuss how to make eClincher better for their clients. I feel like the team at eClincher really wants their clients to excel and succeed. Thank you.

Pros

Easy to post

Cons

The Facebook previews do not match the links posted.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

Can we share videos to Facebook via eClincher?

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Carmella,

Pat Holt

Good tool to have

27/01/2017

eClincher is a good tool to help with scheduling social media posts. It is much simpler than going to each social media accounts and posting throughout the day. With eClincher, you can schedule posts for months in advance.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Pat,

Don Purdy

A Review of eClincher

27/01/2017

I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.

Pros

In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

Cons

I miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.

9/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

I would recommend trying it. I believe it comes with a free trial which will give you a fairly good idea of how it will work for you and if it will do most or all of what you need it to do.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Don,

Dave Charbonneau

I bought, I left, I came back!

27/01/2017

I purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.

Pros

The functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic.

Cons

It can take some guidance to figure out certain processes, but their customer service is knowledgeable and responsive.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Dave,

Carol  McFarland

Excellent platform for Social Media

27/01/2017

We have been using eClincher for over a year now. We have puns it easy to use. The best part of it is setting you your social media posts all at the same time on one platform, yet releasing them via the calendar for certain dates and times. Excellent service for a fair price.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Carol,

Paul Cannella

Simple and easy

27/01/2017

The system is really easy to use across all social media applications. Huge time and frustration saver. When you're stuck, they're just a message away or a skype training.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Paul,

Craig Zahn

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

27/01/2017

Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use, cost, customer service.

Cons

Some growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Craig,

Brian Sutton

Huge timesaver.

27/01/2017

This product really increased my presence on social media and gratly reduced my time uploading data. This enabled me to focus on other aspects of my marketing campaigns. I would like to suggest an enhancement. Could there be an option to repeat an entry automatically and set intervals of less than a day, say everey 2 hours....and also an option to repeat up to the max of 23 times without having to do 3 times 7 repeats.

Pros

See previous responses

Cons

See previous responses

10/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

See previous responses

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Brian,

Ferg Devins

EClincher Great Platform for Coordinating Your Social Networks

26/01/2017

I've tried a few platforms for organizing social networks. I have a few networks of my own, as well as some other projects that I am coordinating. I find EClincher is user friendly, intuitive to use and easy to adapt to. Sharing photos, sourcing "free photos", linking, connecting to Canva for special post designs and a top line analytic suite. This platform is truly awesome for the "non techies" like me.

Pros

easy to use, great tools within the platform

Cons

sometimes pulls extra text in with a web link - you just need to cut it out

10/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

wonderful integration with a free photo file and link to Canva

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Ferg,

Christmas  Dougherty

An amazing social media manager with quality support

23/01/2017

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.

Pros

At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Cons

I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Chrismas,

Amy Toman

Great interface, and new options keep on coming!

23/01/2017

Our small startup uses eClincher regularly to schedule tweets and posts. We tried other platforms, but eClincher has the most intuitive user interface and is constantly upgrading their options. We also liked that customer support, which we used when we didn't understand how to use a new option, responded quickly and with good, specific directions. We would definitely recommend eClincher; it's definitely worth the small charge!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive, and they are constantly introducing new, useful options. They are also great with their support and the messages from that area were insightful and easy to follow.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to say here. We liked every aspect of eClincher, especially as when compared to other scheduling platforms.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

I love the ease of adding links to tweets, and how we can replace the initial link preview with another image. I also love the option to link to .gif's and Canva images. All of this makes the interface not only easy to use but quick to complete a week's scheduling.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Amy,

Ange  Dove

Eclincher is a lifesaver!

23/01/2017

I've tried other software to manage all my social media posts across multiple platforms. Some were too complicated and some too simple. eClincher is just right. I feel like Goldilocks! Add the integration of Canva make it easy for me to create visuals without relying on my designer. And curation of content is so easy! Love it!

Pros

Canva, content curation, and scheduling.

Cons

Difficulty getting Instagram posted and Pinterest

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Ange,

Keith Conkey

Massive time saver

23/01/2017

Been using Eclincher for well over a year now. Great features added through this time and the system is extremely reliable. We've saved so much time and can plan ahead our social posts even when were not in the office Eclincher can keep posting for us :-) Love it

Pros

ease of use and reliability in posting

Cons

Need auto instagram posting with no further input form us required

8/10
Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Keith,

Kelly Jo Murphy

I recommend Eclincher everywhere I go!

23/01/2017

Eclincher has all of the social media outlets, is easy to use and very reliable deliverability. I recommend it whenever someone asks about a social media scheduler. I really appreciate the Facebook group function since I own and admin numerous groups and scheduling posts makes things so easy for me! Thanks!

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Kelly,

Heber Flores

Try under your own risk

19/01/2017

For the price it´s ok. But need a lot of work. The interface needs and update, we need more tools for the reports.

Pros

The Price

Cons

The design, UX, UI

5/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

Work hard guys!

Robert O'Donnell

eClincher is easy to use and a great tool!

19/01/2017

eClincher has been a great tool for us. We've used other softwares and we'd rather have eClincher. We like a lot of the features and if there's anything that we don't like or think could be better, they are always willing to talk to us, and even add in some of our suggestions. Their customer service is awesome.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Thank you for the review - we absolutely love it!

Leigh Somers

Beats all the others...

17/01/2017

We have tried a number of Social Media Marketing Tools over the past few years. By far, eClincher is the best. And most important to us, and I'm sure we are not alone, as customer service is always there. They are quick to respond, their answers are clear and can even help us solution to only slightly related Social Media Issues, We highly recommend eClincher. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Would like to see Wordpress accounts added

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Thank you for the review - we love it!

Btw, chrome extension will be released in the coming weeks :)

Naketa Thigpen

Best social media scheduler we've used thus far!

17/01/2017

This service is like meetedgar meets buffer and has a more organized and reasonably priced child genius.

Pros

Able to include major social media platforms from LinkedIn, Instagram, FB, Twitter, Pinterest and more. The auto post feature that truly allows you to set it and forget it is incredible. The feature that won us over was incorporating up to 100 RSS feeds into our scheduler. This allows us to truly share the love from our power partners who have great content that's relevant to our community of women in business.

Cons

I look forward to there being a chrome extension that will allow me to clip and save content to s a specific social channel and choose if it will be a one time post or go into the auto post scheduler.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it!

Btw, chrome extension will be released in the coming weeks :)

Michael  Bell

eClincher for small business success.

17/01/2017

EClincher has been a vital part of our success here at MailMyStatements. The ease of use and the Que system make in one of the simplest ways to manage your Social Media accounts. eClincher is so versatile, It allows the manager access to content curation, the top blogs and integrates well. The price point is affordable for any business, while their customer service is 5Star all the way. The beautiful thing about that is you're treated as a person and not a number. They allow you the opportunity to collaborate and exchange idea's that help the platform perform better. I highly recommend them. Michael Bell CMO MailMyStatements

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The Visual Library

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the amazing review.

Btw, visual library in on our roadmap for the coming 2-4 months.

Valentina Levant

I can relax with Eclincher

17/01/2017

In my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing!

Pros

It reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there

Cons

Sometimes eclincher doesn't connect with my LinkedIn account any more, so there are no post. I have to reconnect manually. I don't understand why. This annoys a little.

10/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

I am not sure if people see that it was actually eclincher who posted. It seems that on facebook it is visible. I would prefer that nobody knows for sure.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Valentina, thank you for the great review.

Deandra Gentile

Performs well- minor updates needed

17/01/2017

Overall this software meets everything I need in a social media management program. Schedule post, engage, pull reports etc. One thing that I would love to see improvements on is their mobile app. It needs to be updated and more user friendly. I would love to schedule on there at times but find it not as user friendly as a computer.

Pros

Scheduling post and engaging with customers.

Cons

Mobile app is not user friendly

7/10

Recommendations to others considering eClincher

I would also like to be able to insert a photo right in a link rather than having to switch a photo and being a separate photo from the link. Sprout social has this feature and it overall looks more professional on platforms such as Facebook.

Helpful?   Yes   No

Response from eClincher

Thanks for your review!

The eClincher Team