eClincher Reviews

4.71/5 (200 reviews)

Colin McNicol

eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts

Reviewed 2018-12-28

We are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money. eClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social media accounts for clients, you can upgrade and add on additional account bundles, but for single business use, the standard account supports 15 accounts which will be plenty for most businesses managing their social media in-house. The main reason for using a tool like eClincher will be to save time scheduling posts to your social media accounts and eClincher does this pretty well. Just pick the accounts you want to post to and enter your post and link. You can post immediately or schedule for a later time with options to repeat a number of times over the interval that you select. eClincher can automatically schedule post times within a window over a given timeframe which means you won't be posting repeat content at the same time (unless you want to). One of the best features of eClincher is the chrome extension which lets to quickly post relevant content from web pages that you come across. Just click the eClincher button on the browser bar when on the content you want to post and the eClincher posting options popup. While not unique, this feature is a great timesaver.

Claudia Zepahua

Flexible, accessible and just perfect

Reviewed 2018-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

It has provided a pleasant experience with customers. Relieve the workload thanks to that we have everything in one, all customers and social networks are managed with just simple steps and absolutely everything from eClincher. An important benefit is the increase in the quality of marketing work, it has been an idea and essential to carry out each of our campaigns and even to further strengthen relations with customers.It is distinguished by a very good administration of data and information. It is very easy to use and truly useful. It is a solid and robust tool that meets the exact and necessary functions. It has an incredible capacity of storage, photo gallery, options of schedules and programation of events and publications (with an extensive section), allows to make diverse functions that one by one complement a wonderful work to handle in an ideal way the business of digital marketing . It is quite affordable and customer support serves the second, fast and responsible.

Christmas Dougherty

An amazing social media manager with quality support

Reviewed 2017-01-23

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need to be on the road jumping on my iPhone or iPad is easy to stay engaged as well as DM, block, follow, unfollow, etc. When I'm out in the field I can easily post or schedule content in seconds. A major brownie point for my team is the quality support received. It's easy to contact via online chat, email, phone, skype you name it. They have consistently been available to help with your every question and suggestion. They continue to improve this already amazing product. The price for service and support is invaluable.At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Ryan Soper-Powell

An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money

Reviewed 2017-01-28

I have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.Basic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.

Don Purdy

A Review of eClincher

Reviewed 2017-01-27

I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite. The dashboard is easy to navigate and facilitates posting on all of your social media platforms as well as keeping track of new followers, mentions, and other notifications in your inbox. Customer service has been stellar and I've even had the opportunity to exchange messages with the company's CEO regarding issues/wish list, which isn't possible at many organizations. The one thing missing that I use all the time in Hootsuite is the AutoSchedule feature, which the CEO tells me is under development. it is worth it.In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

Ifeoma Onoigbe

All our social media needs are covered.

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I love the interactive approach which the product team at eClincher have embraced. The team is always open to feedback from users like myself and I will assume every other administrator in each organization or team using eClincher. In time past , we leveraged on multiple applications to assist us manage our social media presence , however eclincher provides us with most of these functions brought together into a single workflow. The marketing team spends less time managing our social media accounts ,as most of our activity on social media is automated ,including content scheduling and engagement.

Dave Charbonneau

I bought, I left, I came back!

Reviewed 2017-01-27

I purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.The functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic.

Giorgi Gogitidze

nearly to perfect social media management platform

Reviewed 2018-10-14

Getting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!Apart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.

Gabriel Fernandez

EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level

Reviewed 2017-07-06

It's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible toolsThis soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.

Ron Cedar

Great social media management software!

Reviewed 2016-07-23

It's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!I love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.

Tiffany Kay

THE MOST powerful and easy-to-use social media management platform.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Saved me 50 hours a month at least on social media 10x my social media engagement with their social unified inbox brought me leads and sales every monthSUPER features. no other company has even close to these features. Auto Queue with RSS feature - publish every single post and article automatically on all your social media Auto Recycle Queue - re-publish all your popular content, schedule your entire 3 months of social media posting in 20 minutes. Canva Integration - allows me to create incredible images and post on my facebook and twitter and instagram channels.

Juan G Longoria

The best tool I have found, you have increased my efficiency by 100%

Reviewed 2017-12-27

Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

Jackie Appleby

Best Social Media Publishing Platform for Agencies

Reviewed 2018-06-25

Huge time-saving benefits for publishing content to multiple social media profiles, the ability to schedule evergreen content separately to other content is a godsend!Evergreen Queues, Auto Posting, Multiple Queues, bigger allowance of social media profiles, team collaboration, client collaboration, Analytics. After a ton of research into the best social media publishing platform for my own and my client's social media scheduling, this is by far the best toolbox I have found. It takes a bit of time to set up all the queues you might need but after that publishing is a breeze!

Barak Ben-David

Marketing and Social Media Professional

Reviewed 2017-06-05

One tool to manage and see a complete overview of my social media presence.I love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools! Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.

Craig Zahn

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

Reviewed 2017-01-27

Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!Ease of use, cost, customer service.

Karen Pizarro

Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media

Reviewed 2017-07-03

I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox featureBulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.

Manuel Alberto Marchiani De Freitas

Amazing app

Reviewed 2017-11-14

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher. I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Michael Bell

eClincher for small business success.

Reviewed 2017-01-17

EClincher has been a vital part of our success here at MailMyStatements. The ease of use and the Que system make in one of the simplest ways to manage your Social Media accounts. eClincher is so versatile, It allows the manager access to content curation, the top blogs and integrates well. The price point is affordable for any business, while their customer service is 5Star all the way. The beautiful thing about that is you're treated as a person and not a number. They allow you the opportunity to collaborate and exchange idea's that help the platform perform better. I highly recommend them. Michael Bell CMO MailMyStatementsEase of use.

Daniela Baker

Saves me so much time every week and i love that i can 'set and forget' with the auto scheduling!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Give eClincher a trial, they have a free one for 14 days. watch their tutorial videos to learn all the extra features, you won't regret it!I used several tools to automate my social media. I used Hootsuite and Buffer, then had another tool for influencers, and another one for finding content. Now I have everything in one simple tool with eClincher . I love it. eClincher is a gem, I'm surprised its not so well known as Hootsuite because its so much better!

Valentina Levant

I can relax with Eclincher

Reviewed 2017-01-17

In my work flow as Career Coach I enjoy to forget marketing and social media because it is not my primary job. I love to know that Eclincher is there doing the work I would spend a lot time on to do. Loads of hours and nerves are just spared. I am grateful to have discovered it. Thank you for the work you are doing! It reliable, there is the autopost I can fill in, I can erase the links and the content stays, the regular updates which inform me if some new feature is there

Crystal Maleski

A Great Tool for Social Media Management

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I've used many social media tools and by far eclincher gives me the most functionality for the price. I find it indispensable for monitoring multiple social media channels, is great for scheduling posts especially with their canvas integration. And I love being able to use the queue feature for setting up recurring posts of every green content. I was also pleasantly suprised that the reporting is do good. And, bonus I get all this for a fraction of what I was paying for other programs.Price Value Unified dashboard for social mentions and follows Queues for recurring posts Canvas integration Great customer support

Amy Toman

Great interface, and new options keep on coming!

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Our small startup uses eClincher regularly to schedule tweets and posts. We tried other platforms, but eClincher has the most intuitive user interface and is constantly upgrading their options. We also liked that customer support, which we used when we didn't understand how to use a new option, responded quickly and with good, specific directions. We would definitely recommend eClincher; it's definitely worth the small charge!The user interface is very intuitive, and they are constantly introducing new, useful options. They are also great with their support and the messages from that area were insightful and easy to follow.

Daniel Doherty

eClincher is off the hook crazy good!

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Totally love eClincher. It makes social media management easy and it feels like I have a secret superpower. Love their support and openness to new ideas even though they have plenty to offer all the time. Constantly pushing the boundaries of being a great product. Just when you get a handle on the next great feature integration they add or tweak something else. It's software and that it has a consistent upgrade cycle is awesome.

Carolyn Gerding

Well worth the $ !!

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Saves a TON of timeEclincher saves me SO MUCH TIME. I can set up posts to recur; I can set up a queue then set up a schedule for it to pull from that queue... I could not function effectively without it!

Ferg Devins

EClincher Great Platform for Coordinating Your Social Networks

Reviewed 2017-01-26

I've tried a few platforms for organizing social networks. I have a few networks of my own, as well as some other projects that I am coordinating. I find EClincher is user friendly, intuitive to use and easy to adapt to. Sharing photos, sourcing "free photos", linking, connecting to Canva for special post designs and a top line analytic suite. This platform is truly awesome for the "non techies" like me.easy to use, great tools within the platform