All categories
eClincher

The best tool marketers use to get things done on social!

visit website

eClincher Reviews

Pros

The tool is fantastic and ever improving. The customer service is the best and super helpful.

Emily l.

It's fun and easy to use. I like that I can schedule post in advance, it's almost like it's working on its own and the mobile app is very useful when posting on the go.

Kevin Alexander R.

Manuel Alberto M.

Jamie C.

Can't post stories and carousels to Instagram without a push notification which is a little annoying, but I couldn't find any others that could, so I'm assuming its a technical limitation.

Matt F.

Hard to find something that is wrong with the platform. Took some time to get use to the auto-post.

Gabriel D.

Outlier But Still Comprible

Transcript

Dan F.: Hi, my name is Dan. I'm the director of communications, and I give eClincher a four out of five....

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Everything you need in a Social Tool, but no expensive price tag

Very happy. Really easy to get setup. The support really helped in getting everything changed over. Don't have to sacrifice anything to get a better price.

Pros

Fits all my needs. Can post to Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. all from a unified place. Also, I was really happy to discover their auto queues. I haven't seen the tool before, but it seems unique. It allows you to have 50 old posts that are evergreen and recyclable to bridge the gaps in your social schedule. They also have super comprehensive reporting to effectively identify stats and trend lines for how my social channels are doing and how they are doing relative to the competition. Was really helpful in determining trending topics my competitors were using frequently in their posts to help my brands build more high quality content. Also, truly cutting edge being one of the only platforms I'm aware of that offers Tik Tok for Business which is great.

Cons

Hi Matt, thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience here at eclincher. We love that you love the UX/UI -- we wanted to focus on the capabilities and keep it simple yet elegant. We are elated we are giving you what your business needs especially as it pertains to competitor analysis! We will continue to push out capabilities that add value and create efficiencies in your day! P.s. We checked out your YouTube content and really enjoying your videos, so keep it up! Of course reach out to our team if you need anything at all 24/7. We thank you for your business.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great timesaver so far

It saves a lot of time once you get the hang of it. I think it will prove helpful analytically too and when others are hired to help manage the accounts (with the reviewing/approval process).

Pros

No logging in and out of accounts or different managers as well as can post and schedule to all the social channels needed. Pretty intuitive and user-friendly. Monitoring accounts and interacting is also easier. Robust features I really like, for example ideal posting times. Integration was pretty darn simple.

Cons

Every now and then when selecting text to copy/paste or something, the message box freezes up and I have to remove that social account from the post and then just proceed with the others and do that one separately when done. And I wish you could see ideal posting times more easily.

Hi there Aly, Thank you so much for taking time to review your experience with eclincher. We appreciate your feedback and will continue striving for perfection! We want to communicate that we are developing an upgrade to the "best time to post" to make posting times easier for our #eclincherfam. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

Affordable, great customer service, lots of potential

I was very happy to find e-Clincher because it is reasonably priced but find that it lacks some features and wish it was a bit more intuitive for the user. For example, I find the Auto Post feature a bit complicated and took a while to figure out how to actually create a queue. BUT, every time I have been confused or frustrated, customer service has been excellent. Quick and friendly responses. Would love to see a feature where we can give clients access to review scheduled posts for their specific account(s) prior to publication. Looking forward to new developments and advances!

Pros

Affordable, great customer service.

Cons

Not very intuitive for user. Auto post is confusing and the 'Add and manage accounts' pop up looks messy/is confusing. App doesn't keep me logged in. Customer service tried to help me with this and said it was an issue with the browser. I used to use Sprout Social and loved that I was always logged in, their interface is gorgeous and they have tons of features (but are very expensive). When I schedule a post for LinkedIn it shows up as a thumbnail and takes a chunk of text from the About section of our website, resulting in a very sloppy-looking post which has forced me to publish manually to LinkedIn instead of using eClincher.

Thanks Jamie, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to simplify the auto post functionality.

Customer Experience Beyond Compare

Pros

The customer support team are available and often reply within mere moments of my inquiry. They are friendly, helpful, insightful and save us so much time. We've used other software in the past and never been as pleased with the overall services.

Cons

We are anxiously awaiting the integration of Instagram Direct Messaging communication.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Culturally, practically, and financially incredible social media management software

Simply put, I have never experienced better customer service anywhere for any software. If you don't know how to do something, they help you right away and even send custom, step-by-step instructions on how to get there. What happens if they don't have the feature? They look at adding it! They've added several of my suggestions over the last 8 months.

Pros

The software is incredibly flexible. That, in tandem with the incredible customer service, has made me loyal (more on the customer services in the overall section). Not many platforms support GMB, which is a big deal for our customers. It quickly knocked out other big players for that very reason. The reporting is strong and there are basic competitor comparison features.

Cons

It's hard to find an actual con at this point because I haven't asked tech support (yet) to add the few things I wish were a little better. As an example, when I export my custom reports to PDF, they don't look very nice (typically 1 graph per page with a bunch of dead space). I could download them via CSV and design in Google Data Studio, but most customers don't care about that level of artistry. It would be a quality of life improvement to be able to preview a custom report PDF and make basic design/placement modifications to it. Also, the customer-facing publishing review portal is basic, but it does everything I need. It would be that premier users could get custom URLs, improved visuals, and no indication of the eClincher platform.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Best kept secret in social media management

We have increased social ROI tenfold. We have increased productivity exponentially, while just saving massive amounts of time. When I needed help they were there -- gave me peace of mind. Lastly, they were and are flexible to our needs with a great pricing structure. We kind of operate from a social media standpoint like an agency... so connecting all the platforms we are on was difficult with other services and the amount of profiles I needed would have been astronomical with another service -- ec was really flexible. I truly love the competitor analysis, the cross-channel analytics, automation with queues & RSS feeds, the visual calendar and IG grid planning, and the Canva + Wave integration. They keep bringing solutions -- I'm excited!

Pros

Tagging my top three reasons why I think ec is different than the noise. 1. The value I received in the amount of features that are offered for the price I paid. 2. Flexibility - With HMC, there are 49 locations across the country. So they allowed me to run a hub account w pub groups and the other locations as brands. They are changing this platform monthly to meet clients needs. If something doesn't...

Cons

I think the UI could be more colorful and intuitive, but it hasn't stopped me! You just need to spend time learning the system and asking for help when you need to.

Thank you Jennifer! We appreciate all your suggestions throughout your tenure and are really hoping you are loving some of the new features like post-customization by channel, Facebook location tagging, etc. Be on the lookout for some major updates in the coming months and as always do not hesitate to reach out if we can be there for you 24/7!

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

All our social media needs are covered.

Pros

I love the interactive approach which the product team at eClincher have embraced. The team is always open to feedback from users like myself and I will assume every other administrator in each organization or team using eClincher. In time past , we leveraged on multiple applications to assist us manage our social media presence , however eclincher provides us with most of these functions brought together into a single workflow. The marketing team spends less time managing our social media accounts ,as most of our activity on social media is automated ,including content scheduling and engagement.

Cons

Takes time to get acquainted with eclincher due to its interface and navigation not being intuitive enough. Although I expect every tool to have their own drawback and this is the only drawback I can lay my finger on since administering eClincher.

Killer Social Media Software

Customer service is above and beyond every time. We've had to reach out 3 times in almost two years, but each time they helped out even when it was an issue with facebook and Instagram. Overall experience has been great - a reliable publisher with big features you'd expect from much more expensive vendors.

Pros

We are big fans of e-clincher. For the money, there is nothing better. The ease of scheduling, competitor analysis, customized reports, and designer integration make this one of the most powerful tools around.

Cons

They are constantly updating with new features, but one that we would like to see is a hashtag generator that attaches to the first comment section. They have a suggested hashtag feature that is pretty good and has helped a ton.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

EC is by far the best value in the market (I did sales talks with all them)

Pros

It gives you almost all the functionality of Sprout with a really easy to use interface. The response time is very quick to reply too. Big fan. I ran down the offerings from Sprout, Hoot, Buffer and EC really has all the features the others provided. The UI is so much better than Hoot, it is great you can see. The all in one inbox is insanely good too, it is more powerful than what Sprout provides. I do digital strategy and am brining my next company on EC from Sprout. Much better value!

Cons

Hm. There were some features for scheduling posts that I wish I could had done differently, but recently they gave me more options. There could be some more documentation. Oh yes and an auto schedule feature would be nice.

The best tool I have found, you have increased my efficiency by 100%

Since I started using eClincher my engagement went through the roof. With the inbox feature I can respond to every Twitter, comment, post, tag, and message in just one place. I couldn't be happier about it.

Pros

Cons

Regarding functionality, there's nothing bad I can say about the app. I can't say I love the interface, it's really easy to use but I think it can be more attractive. Other than that, this app is really is the best so far.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

eClincher - Easy to use tool for all your Social Media Management accounts

We are a technology company and we do our homework when selecting the products we use. eClincher is currently our Social Media management tool of choice because it offers the best features/value in its class. eClincher works well for SMEs managing their own social media accounts in-house or for agencies managing multiple accounts. Social media can be valuable marketing channels for many businesses, but it can also be a real time suck and it can be difficult to measure ROI. Tools like eClincher make it viable for businesses to take advantage of social media channels for marketing without stealing too much time from other sales and marketing activity. Overall a useful productivity tool for social media marketing that offers real value for money.

Pros

eClincher is one of several tools you can use to manage posts and interactions on various social media accounts. This is currently our tool of choice due to a combination of ease of use, features and value. Setup is pretty straightforward and eClincher supports all the major social media profiles - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, G+, Pinterest, YouTube etc. If you are an agency managing many social...

Cons

While easy enough to use, eClincher probably wouldn't win many design awards for the UI. Some of the more advanced features - like post approvals - are only available in Premium and Agency versions, but that's what you would expect from tools like this. There have been occasional issues with posting to some social media sites, but we've experienced that with other tools as well. Of course, you will have to periodically renew credentials with your social media accounts, but that is the case with all social media scheduling tools.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Good value for integrated social media management.

The UI takes a bit of getting used to but once your comfortable with it, it's pretty easy to manage multiple accounts. Support is very responsive and is keen to listen to suggestions for improvement in the program.

Pros

Ability to schedule and recycle existing content is great. Consolidated inbox makes it easy to respond in one place regardless of social platform source. You can monitor hashtag feeds, add your own and get suggested content. All in all, a solid option for SMM and expect it to only get better.

Cons

Inability to drag/drop scheduled events on the publishing calendar. Rescheduling an already scheduled post requires manually deleting each scheduled date. Support says upgrades to address both of these are in development.

Hi Brian, thanks for the great review. I do want to point your attention that our visual calendar was updated recently and you can drag and drop posts, create multi or single posts, see real time recommended best time to post within the calendar (per social channel). We also added a live feed from various media libraries where you can start a post by selecting an image. Post editor and all other functions are integrated in the calendar where you can basically manage all scheduling and publishing just like in the past. Please do check it out, and let us know what you think, appreciate your feedback. Sincerely. Oded and the e-clincher team.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

An amazing social media manager with quality support

As a social media manager, Eclincher's ease of use across multiple social media networks has exponentially expanded my company's social media presence. It's extremely user-friendly for the novice and timid. Learning tools provided was a breeze to get through, especially the training videos. The Software provided completely compliments its app version to be mobile via multiple devices. So, when I need...

Pros

At the moment of inspiration I can easily schedule a post without having to run to the office or grab my laptop. I can do everything via mobile device.

Cons

I can't seem to automate messages when my social media audience has a new follower or makes a comment etc.

Hi Chrismas, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

An excellent all-in-one Social Media management tool - worth the money

I have been using the tool for over a year. I sought an all-in-one, and am on a budget. I have not been disappointed. That said, the competition evolves all the time and eClincher has to stay ahead of the game. The Support team have always been superb. Responsive, knowledgeable and always helpful. Thanks for looking after your loyal fans as we spread the word to help grow the family. I've recommended the tool to several people this year already.

Pros

Basic plan offers a serious powerhouse of tools with great number of social platform integrations. The Canva and Pocket integrations are awesome. I do love the Unified Inbox feature.

Cons

Dearly want to be able to add 1 team member in the basic plan - it's not worth paying double for that feature. Would also like Edgar or Smarterqueue category feature to make content library management and scheduling easier. The UI is functional but not pretty and font sizes are challenging to read. As a time-poor person who looks after social media for a couple of businesses, I need intuitive tools with a slick, user-centric interface.

Thank you for the detail feedback. We really appreciate your time & thoughts! Please note that we plan a major UI facelift (mostly in analytics&reporting) in the coming 1-2 weeks. We also plan to release Chrome/Firefox browser extension :-) Can you please reach out to our support team regarding additional team member? We will sort it out for you. Have a great weekend! Tal.

A Review of eClincher

I've been using eClincher for several months now. Although I have used Hootsuite to manage my social media platforms for several years and have been, for the most part, happy with it, I always enjoy reading about and, where possible, trying different software to see how it meets my needs. And I must say that eClincher does an admirable job, so much so that I am now using it in conjunction with Hootsuite....

Pros

In addition to what I wrote on the previous page, I like that Canva enables you to visually enhance your communication and that it is easy to curate content through the available Pocket and Feedly platforms.

Cons

I miss the AutoSchedule feature, which I use in Hootsuite all the time. The CEO tells me that it is under development. I'm also not quite sure what the queus are about or how to most effectively use them.

Hi Don, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

I bought, I left, I came back!

I purchased the services of eClincher because they were less expensive than their main competitor. At the time they were growing and adding features. Despite their early growing pains, they treated me like a part of their dev team -- the service was amazing! When I had an issue, they solved it. When I had a suggestion, they added it. Time passed, and I needed to save pennies in my startup. I sadly cancelled my membership. Within a few days, I was back. I hadn't realized how much I relied on their service. They remain on my Favorite Vendors list on Twitter.

Pros

The functionality is great, they're always improving, and customer service is fantastic.

Cons

It can take some guidance to figure out certain processes, but their customer service is knowledgeable and responsive.

Hi Dave, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

nearly to perfect social media management platform

Getting all of our social needs covered with using a single tool. That's what this system is supposed to do and is doing pretty well!

Pros

Apart from the platform's overall very well working functionalities the best thing is the customer support team these guys have. Choosing the product nowadays is when there are lots of platforms around is hard, though, this guys are rocking with their support team. Had few times the issue and never struggled even for a second to get it resolved. Furthermore, of course, what I like the most is the overall functionalities and features of the platforms itself.

Cons

Apart from the functions being super effective and valuable, this tool could be a bit more user-friendly. This is well noticeable once we try to on-board a new team member to work with the platform. Though, it's not a big issue and is definitely very little thing to be bothered about. and a slight dislike to the reporting interface and things, which I guess are already in the progress to be improved.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

EClincher has helped me take my marketing and my business to the next level

It's fast, it's easy, and it has incredible tools

Pros

This soft ware has many incredible features. The whole system is easy to learn and easy to use. Being able to get anymore results for each social network and website is a great benefit. Having access to a library of content for social media posts has made my job easier. I have been operating a marketing company and eclincher has been along for the ride since 2013. I use this system daily and I wouldn't change any time soon.

Cons

The software has developed really well over the years and if i had a complaint, it would be the app. The app could use some updating and functionality redesign.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great social media management software!

It's hard to find one social media management tool that can really take care of all my needs with managing social. eClincher provides publishing and scheduling, automatic posting with queues, social inbox, content curation, free images, analytics, mobile apps, and more. It is also simple to use. Highly recommended!

Pros

I love the simplicity and how everything connects together inside the app. Auto post is a great feature. I can bulk upload hundreds of posts to queues and have them run automatically. It's really great for blog page updates and evergreen posts. I also like the social inbox. I can easily respond to messages, new followers, comments, likes, etc. all from one place. The inbox includes Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn. The tool also has live feeds and content curation. I can share articles from RSS feeds, Feedly and Pocket.

Cons

Not much to say here. Software can always improve, but eClincher does a great job with fixing issues as they arise.

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

THE MOST powerful and easy-to-use social media management platform.

Saved me 50 hours a month at least on social media 10x my social media engagement with their social unified inbox brought me leads and sales every month

Pros

SUPER features. no other company has even close to these features. Auto Queue with RSS feature - publish every single post and article automatically on all your social media Auto Recycle Queue - re-publish all your popular content, schedule your entire 3 months of social media posting in 20 minutes. Canva Integration - allows me to create incredible images and post on my facebook and twitter and instagram channels.

Cons

it's a little bit hard to learn at first, but if you are patient, check out the tutorial videos, and ask the team questions then it's incredible what it does to your business.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

Best Social Media Publishing Platform for Agencies

Huge time-saving benefits for publishing content to multiple social media profiles, the ability to schedule evergreen content separately to other content is a godsend!

Pros

Evergreen Queues, Auto Posting, Multiple Queues, bigger allowance of social media profiles, team collaboration, client collaboration, Analytics. After a ton of research into the best social media publishing platform for my own and my client's social media scheduling, this is by far the best toolbox I have found. It takes a bit of time to set up all the queues you might need but after that publishing is a breeze!

Cons

You have to bump up to the premier level to get the majority of the features that are important to a Social Media Agency (Client Collaboration, unlimited queues)

Marketing and Social Media Professional

One tool to manage and see a complete overview of my social media presence.

Pros

I love their dashboard's ease-of-use :). I can easily connect all my social accounts and schedule posts for the entire month! I also use their social Inbox to engage with all my followers on daily basis. I like the Content Curation feeds - I use it to find and share content to all my social media channels. I also like the auto post queues feature, to recycle my ever-green content. They have so many useful features - you literally don't need any other tools! Highly recommended, they offer a free trial.

Cons

I would love to see more automation with Twitter clean-up (unfollow people that didn't follow back, keeping good ratio, etc.)

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great social tool, even for the budget minded small business

Been using eClincher for well over a year and the experience has been mostly great. There are a few quarks in the platform that could be improved, but overall its a better social management tool than many of their competitors, and at the current price point can't be beat. Also, the few times I've needed customer service they were always eager to resolve the issue and I never felt dismissed or ignored. Great tool, I'd definitely recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use, cost, customer service.

Cons

Some growing pains, some limitations in use, and some design changes that could be made.

Hi Craig, Thank you for the Capterra review - we love it! If it is not too much to ask, we would appreciate if you can write a similar review on Facebook eClincher review page: https://www.facebook.com/eClincher/reviews Thank you so much, The eClincher Team.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Amazing time saver if you handle a lot of social media

I'm really enjoying the team member feature, I added my coworkers and now we are working all together and very efficiently. Also its really helped how it does all my publishing automatically, and it helps me boost engagement considerably with the social inbox feature

Pros

Bulk uploading and i am able to automatically recycle posts and reuse them forever, and the best part is that they don't limit the amount of posts that I can publish. Its truly been a huge time saver for us, I got my entire company to switch to eclincher because they are simply the best.

Cons

any time I needed a new feature eclincher made it happen, anything missing has now been added with their latest features, so happily I have nothing to put here.

Amazing app

eClincher helps me automate all of my social media, content discovery, and influencer search, all of that I do within eClincher.

Pros

I love how it makes it easy for me to engage with my audience thanks to the inbox feature. Its simplicity is something I really like, the interface is simple but very easy to use. It has everything you need in just one place.

Cons

I would love to see it implemented in other social media platforms. Can't wait to use with Snapchat! Besides that, there's nothing to dislike about it.