All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Sakari

Cloud-based text messaging & campaign management solution

Sakari Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Excellent experience so far. The staff is quick and friendly to any questions I have and have even offered to help me further expand our workflow integrations with Sakari if necessary.

John H.

Steve M.

Read the full review
Sakari was easy to install and super easy to use. I love the ability to connect with my contractors in one communication or spread out individually.

Jessica M.

Read the full review

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind. All my interactions have left me with no negative feelings.

Lindsey A.

Kaleb G.

Read the full review
Lack of image / MMS functionality, but as I understand that is coming soon.

Mika C.

4.6

Super simple to use and great support if you happen to need it

Our initial reason for buying a Sakari subscription was for a specific campaign sending customized messages to hundreds of users over the course of 30 days. Now we've used it for a variety of other projects as well, including surveys and engagement of all types. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to interact with hundreds (or probably hundreds of thousands, if we had that many) of users in the app as you text back and forth with your customers.

Pros

I loved the clear interface and the way it guided me through building campaigns. I had never used a text messaging/push software tool before, so I was surprised at how the software held my hand at each step and made it clear what was going on. The reliability was excellent as well--all my campaigns and messages have been delivered flawlessly during the six months that I've used it. Other users in my organization have been able to use it as well, without any help from me. A few of our teams are pretty old-school, so the fact that our people were able to use it without needing my guidance is a testament to Sakari's simple and logical menus, buttons, and overall structure. The built-in help docs are a blessing as well.

Cons

We had a specific use case that wasn't really supported by Sakari, but then again it's not supported in any SMS tool I tried. The good news is that the Sakari support team did some magic to help me create a manual workaround that allowed us to send our campaigns exactly as intended. Super helpful! Guess that wasn't really a dislike--sorry :(

Great SMS software that integrates with Hubspot and has its own web interface

We are solving two business problems. The first is mundane - we want to send SMS reminders to people who have signed up by email and are ignoring their email. Lots of people do this even if they intend to respond because people have lost control of their email! An SMS reminder 7 days after the initial email helps us prompt them to act. We lose less leads. The second is harder - we sell tickets to people who don't have email addresses and so we do the entire interaction by SMS. We use Sakari with Squarespace, Google Sheets, and Zapier to create our own custom ticketing system that is entirely SMS-based.

Pros

I like three things about Sakari a lot. First, the way it integrated seamlessly with Hubspot to show all my Hubspot contacts in Sakari, let me see proper SMS coversation history in Hubspot, and allow me to include SMS messages in Hubspot workflows. It's added SMS to Hubspot in about 30 seconds with almost no config. Secondly, the way it has a web interface for sending and receiving text messages....

Cons

The design and usability of the web interface is still a bit clunky. It doesn't seem to remember the sort order or column selections which is a pain. The mobile app keeps logging itself out and is therefore not very useful. I'm a little anxious that there is no two factor authentication on login. Everything else we use has 2FA.

needs some work

Pros

I like the slack and hubspot integrations

Cons

does not work well for scaled teams - hard to see all current transcripts laid out with an easy way to respond (I have to open each message, read it, then go back and click reply) - need ability to assign owners

Sakari makes it easy and efficient

They really listened to what we needed and how we wanted to use Sakari. Then worked to achieve our goals. Onboarding was a breeze. Whenever we encountered a problem, we would contact for support and they were so quick to respond.

Pros

The software has been so easy and user-friendly to use and implement.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the Sakari software

Great SMS service for Sales and CS teams

Great solution for an over the phone sales and service team. The set up and support team have been amazing and were extremely helpful with picking the correct plan for us.

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Simple as going to the Contact page and clicking "Send SMS" Great integration with Aircall and Hubspot

Cons

Wish the dashboard to view all of my conversations was accessible from Hubspot

Sakari is a great texting platform

I'm enjoying using Sakari. I love that it connects with HubSpot and it makes it easy to keep all of our communications in one place. I like that I can text clients directly FROM HubSpot instead of needing to log into the platform separately. We're also able to use our business line as our text number, which makes it easier for clients to remember. Overall, I'm happy with Sakari for our business texting.

Pros

I love that it connects with HubSpot (our CRM) and I love the staff, to be honest. The customer representative has been super helpful in getting on the phone with me and coming up with ideas about how to make the software do what I want, which might not be natural to it's purpose. He's been great about taking my requests and ideas and actually implementing them, as well as keeping me updated when new features come out that I expressed an interest in earlier.

Cons

I feel like the template system could be more user-friendly. It's set up in a way where if you know what you're doing, you probably know how to use it. But if you're new, it looks a bit like gibberish. Once the representative walked me through what I was looking at, it makes sense. But I feel like it could use a UX overhaul.

Great for small marketing teams/departments

The transition from SimpleTexting to Sakari has been smooth. I still cannot get over how great the support was during the switch. Working at a company that lives and dies by customer service, we greatly appreciate the support we received from Sakari. Keep it going!

Pros

We've integrated Sakari with our HubSpot dashboard so we can give clients another easy option to communicate with us during the day. It's a seamless feature within each client's file that's easy to use and manage with each of our hundreds of clients.

Cons

Not a big complaint, but an aesthetic one. When email notifications hit the inbox after an incoming text, the sender and subject line look a bit spammy and sometimes I overlook them at first when they get caught up with the rest of my inbox. Im sure it's an easy fix though!

Great SMS solutions for Hubspot (UK)

I was actually really impressed with the support, which was 1000x better than my previous provider Toky. I think that made a big factor in my choice.

Pros

It's a straight forward solution for sending SMS messages from within the HubSpot software. It also makes it easier than any other solution to report the number of sms sent within the HubSpot dashboard. My previous solution only left a note as a record of text which made it impossible to track.

Cons

It's a workaround solution to track sms within hubspot, but i understand it's out of there control.

Very cool app

Pros

Ease of sending and tracking texts to my customers as well as integration to our CRM Hubspot

Cons

Haven't found any yet; it's only been a month or so but so far very good

Awesome product

I love the program. It has helped me stay in contact with my clients, and has definitely helped me get sales!

Pros

The price for service is great. I have had some problems, and they are there to help, and have helped every time. Awesome product, and great team to support you!

Cons

The interface was a little weird, but as I said above, I had a guided lesson with one of their reps and they explained it and have helped show me new features... so not a bad thing.

Great SMS Software

Excellent, the service has been great. The product works as described, the integrations are great, the iphone app to reply to messages has been useful. Integration is easy. The support team are quick to respond. Overall great experience.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with our clients marketing automation software Hubspot

Cons

Price - it was a little more expensive than the competition, but we're only talking a few dollars a month and the functionality adds up for the cost anyway.

Setup and User Experience of Sakari

The team at Sakari are very pro-active and responsive. I have contacted them several times for assistance in setup. But what most impressed me was how they can update and/or modify their software, if feasbile, to meet our requirements. The Sakari team created a custom field for me to appear in Hubspot.

Pros

The key feature that attracted was the native integration to HubSpot CRM. I use texting and emailing as the main methods of communicating and marketing to customers. I access Sakari through HubSpot and rarely through the Sakari platform. This enables us to see ALL customer activity in ONE screen and not need to have multiple screens open.

Cons

A couple improvements would be most helpful: 1. In HubSpot CRM, the SMS text date/time stamp needs to appear in the Sakari pop up window. 2. I am unable to modify contact names in the Sakari platform after syncing 3. The Date/Time stamp in the Sakari mobile app seems to not be updated quickly 3. Compared to others in the market, cost per text and segment is higher than the competition, e.g. Mightytext

Easiest HubSpot Integration

Overall, Sakari has improved our email delivery and open rate among our existing clients by preventing inbox clutter, it has improved our client participation as they are more likely to participate in real time, and it's saved team time by simplifying our texting processes and reminder schedules.

Pros

This is the only software I have found on the marketplace that seamlessly integrates with our CRM. Other texting softwares require 2 separate hosts, along with a lot of copy and pasting that makes it very difficult to track and check your work. Sakari is easy to use, easy to interface with our clients, and their customer support and advice is very transparent and easy to work with. It has saved a lot of our personal time.

Cons

We've had a few minor developer issues, but we had those issues with other texting services and Sakari's customer service was a) much more helpful b) much more transparent and c) responded much faster than previous companies we worked with. The rate of send is a bit slow with a large list, but at the same time,

Sakari - an easy to use SMS portal for mass automation

Pros

Sakari offers a wide range of telephone numbers alongside a robust assortment of options on customization. Charges for each SMS sent were cheaper when compared to other alternatives I had investigated. The usage was very straight forward with many opportunities to be sure of minimal issues for content delivery. The goal they set was to be extremely user-friendly, they delivered. The support team from Sakari was super friendly and concerned to solve any issues. The support team approached with a genuine interest in the project and attention to detail where I needed it.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software and the access it provides.

A Promising SMS Platform

Very pleasant, customer support is off the chart. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular is a rockstar at making sure our needs our met any time or day.

Pros

Sakari provides an intuitive solution for our company needs around HubSpot contact outreach and automation. After finding this tool, it took little to no effort to go from 0-100 in regards to our goal to have constant communication with our contacts without ever needing to press a button.

Cons

It's a small detail but being able to separate the conversations on a user individual level more easily would be extremely helpful and valuable to our team. I know Sakari is working on a solution for this and we are excited to get our hands on that type of usability.

Why you should use Sakari

Pros

Its integration into Hubspot. Sakari's integration with Hubspot has been a huge value add to our team. As our customers move from sales to design and then project management, the communication remains seamless.

Cons

When using within the Hubspot dashboard, every time I send a text, the window auto closes. Guessing this could/can be adjusted.

Personal Opinion on Sakari

The issue of having to text quite a high number of potential students has been resolved The ability for all employees to see what has been texted is very helpful The ability to type and send a message through hubspot is very time effective

Pros

Bulk text messaging is very easy and straight forward Typing a text message is very helpful for creating an effective message that is grammatically correct and free from spelling mistakes Receiving an email that indicates a text response is very helpful

Cons

Including links to websites etc within the text doesn't seem to work The extra for cost for emoji's is a downside as in education emojis are quite effective

good software, sender ID good but would like a 'reply to' number

good responsiveness and customer service.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been lovely to deal with at all points in the purchasing and usage process.

Pros

it syncs in with hubspot easily which is great and the ender ID option is also useful.

Cons

The options for using a number for texting are limited insofar as: We want an automated text, but it either needs to come from a sender ID which means no ability for them to respond, or from a randomly generated number, which also means no ability to reply. There are some competitors like clicksend that allow you to merge text from your own actual phone number, which would've been good to sakari to have in their system.

Solid Integration with HS at the best price I could find

Great support and documentation is very helpful. Big fan of this tool, I use it every day.

Pros

The integration with HS is easy and the pricing is competitive. Compared to Salesmsg

Cons

It's a bummer some of the reporting needs to be set up through custom workflows. I ended up creating a handful so I could obtain the following info that was important to me: Sent SMS Received SMS SMS Replied Date SMS Sent Date Count of SMS Sent Count of SMS Received Unsubscribed from SMS

Easy to use. Excellent and quick customer service.

Pros

I tested four products. The customer service with Sakari is bar far the quickest and most efficient. Integration with Hubspot is great. Our sales reps find it super easy to send texts from within Hubspot. Message history is logged on contact page. When I was evaluating this software, I appreciated that they were upfront and honest about what exactly they could and could not do. There were no false promises.

Cons

Functionality still needs to be built out. When I was evaluating this software, I wanted automated text meeting reminders triggered by Hubspot meetings -- which I am told is still on the to-do list. Still waiting on this feature, longer than I had hoped.

Great tool and ready to use

We have automatized the refer a friend process with SMS for the friend to enter the websoite or give us a call and sign in.

Pros

It has a good pricing It´s ready to use with hubspot connectivity Easy to automate

Cons

It imported ALL my contacts at first when I needed more segmented ad-hoc lists. Took a long time to erase those contacts

Using Sakari via Hubspot

In the business I'm working in, we need to connect teachers and students though it can be really difficult to reach to ask them their availability. I used to send them a few emails before having an answer and it was such a loss of time. Thanks to sakari, I send them SMS and we figured out that we can have an answer so much quicker than before ! Such a gain of time, exactly what we needed !

Pros

I'm currently using Sakari to send messages to some of our clients directly via Hubspot. I just have to go on the page of a client and click on "sms". As soon as I receive a response from them, I receive an email with a copy of it. The best part is that the messages are kept. It's very intuitive.

Cons

I'd say that the thing I like the least is the fact that my messages can't be too long and I need to be concise when writing a message. I never really looked forward into it so it might be a problem only via hubspot I'm not sure.

SMS Fantastic Implementation

Great value and incredible features.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and the team at Sakari are incredibly responsive and helpful getting SMS enabled for your business, be it a new or existing number that may or may not already have SMS capabilities. Integration with other platforms is well documented and the support team is incredibly responsive for questions on how to implement. Pricing is great with plans from basically free/pay-as you go, scaled to large distribution, the value is best in the field that I've found.

Cons

Learning curve for our team was slow but that was simply a limitation of not understanding the platform., not really a reflection on the service at all.

Speeding up communication

Pros

The Sakari software has made my job of communicating to our contractors so much easier. Our company paired it with our Hubspot and this is my dream come true not only am I am able to keep track of all my communications but my team can see and respond as well.

Cons

So far I have not encountered a reason to have a con with this software.

Easy and Affordable SMS Solution

I use it to communicate with clients daily. I automate reminder emails and follow-up with people using the software.

Pros

Love that it's easy, has an app for continuing conversations and integrates pretty simply with the applications I need.

Cons

Lack of image / MMS functionality, but as I understand that is coming soon.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.