All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Sakari

Cloud-based text messaging & campaign management solution

Sakari Reviews

Great Outgoing SMS

Great experience overall!

Pros

Super easy to implement and get started. The entire process took less than 5 minutes. When I had a question about linking to our Zendesk, my answer was resolved quite quickly as well!

Cons

I wasn’t sure how to add other users very easily.

Quality service

Pros

How easy it is to use. The cost is worth the value it brings to the company

Cons

If one user clicks on the message and doesn’t respond, someone else on the team won’t know and can miss the message. This is resolved by assigning the message to a rep.

Captain Experiences Review

It's been great to reach out to leads who don't respond to emails.

Pros

Great customer service, and I love the HubSpot integration.

Cons

A few bugs in my HubSpot integration. I still can't see some conversations in the sakari text message popup window.

Great Company with Excellent customer service.

The initial set up process was easy, the support team had us using the program immediately. The Sakari team is always available to answer any questions that might arise upon using the software. Their software has been an asset to our sales team, allowing us to close more deals and gain new customers.

Pros

I love the fact that the Sakari Team works so closely with the potential purchaser of their software. They were quick to answer all my questions about their product as well as assistance with the set up of the program.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind. All my interactions have left me with no negative feelings.

Great Software

This has helped us launch our Support SMS module, allowing customers to move away from sending text messages to our personal mobile phones and funneling them into Sakari. We are able to support our customers in a more professional manner.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to customize

Cons

The integration between contacts and text messages

Awesome features

Pros

I love the ease of use and implementation of this product I used it at my previous workplace as well and it was super easy to implement with our sales team

Cons

I would like there to be a sakari inbox on my phone So i can differentiate personal texts from work texts

Incredibly well thought out platform

Pros

We were seeking an SMS solution as part of our Hubspot workflows, and Sakari was recommended by Hubspot. I immediately signed up for the service, did a few SMS tests, and it worked perfectly. I then assigned the deployment to my staff who got it to be fully integrated with Hubspot within 15 minutes. The Sakari support staff was completely familiar with the back-end of Hubspot - and provided the needed support

Cons

Pretty much like everything, but didn't realize that in pricing one pays for a unit for each 160 characters in an sms message - so be aware of that to keep costs under control.

Reasonably priced and easy to use

For our customers, texting has proven to be an effective form of communication. Sakari is the tool we use to support that.

Pros

We needed a texting tool that worked with our primary CRM, Hubspot. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to integrate and how well it fits into our existing behaviors in our CRM. Coming over from another tool that didn't offer what we needed, Sakari was perfect and very easy to set up. We've also found their pricing to be very affordable.

Cons

It would be nice if there was an option to tie the texting to our own number/service provider, the way it is currently it's possible that someone could receive multiple texts from us and they all may be coming from different phone numbers. Also, the notifications could be improved when a recipient responds to a text that we send.

Great SMS platform integrating with Hubspot

Sakari helps contact directly our customers and leads by text and even send automated text in our marketing automation.

Pros

I like the fact that it integrates directly with Hubspot and that SMS can be sent directly from the lead profile. It helps getting all the conversation with a lead into one screen. I find the solution quite cost effective compared to other as you pay per use rather per month.

Cons

I am using this software within Hubspot and I miss the fact I can't be alerted when a lead reply back, meaning I need to check each of my contact one by one if a response has been received.

Great plugin for Hubspot

We needed a solution to be able to send SMS templates for Deal follow-up in our Sales process. Sakari has the flexibility to create these templates and decide how to trigger them and the actions that follow.

Pros

I love the ability to incorporate Sakari into our Automation Workflows. This has allowed SMS templates to be used in our Sales process with a couple of clicks.

Cons

Sometimes the dedicated 'Send SMS' button will appear or not appear within Hubspot.

Great SMS System with good outbound rate

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use. The only set back is I Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

Pros

Effective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use.

Cons

Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts

Needs More

clean easy to use.

Pros

That it accomplishes exactly what the user wants. Sending the message via SMS to the end-user.

Cons

Not enough options like workflows to automate the lead gen processes.

So easy to use

I use Hubspot for my CRM but today its mandatory I. My opinion to be able to text people as well as email and call. Safari maid it possible and even helped me set it up with aircall so I can text and call my clients from the same caller I'd.

Pros

Easy set up. 100 percent amazing support. I'm the guy with a million questions and always immediately always had answers. Software integration was the main purpose of finding the software and the integration to my CRM is seamless.

Cons

None. Everything has been so smooth. Thank you

Very good value for money

We are solving bulk SMS at a cheap and effective price as a business problem with Sakari. But, the value for money is excellent - we have a load of features with Sakari that other SMS providers don't offer, and they offer this suite for less than other providers.

Pros

I like the ability to set campaigns, and to be able to easily, without technical jargon, integrate this with our marketing software - HubSpot. Within a matter of minutes, we had set up the account and the campaign we wanted and had received personal customer service from Sakari. Customer executive was very helpful, knowledgeable, and helped us out with our queries.

Cons

At the moment the only thing we would like is to have the ability to send MMS messages.

Good Software

Overall we like this softwarae. We are still in the first month of using it so we are still in the assessment phase. The software is relatively reliable, however I don't like their interface; all the users view all the messages. It would be more efficient if each user could see selected messages (for example: messages they sent, messages the workflow automatically sends..etc)

Pros

It's relatively reliable. Also the setup was not complicated

Cons

We had glitches where the customer received multiple texts against the workflow

Sakari for Everyone

I am able to text prospects directly from my CRM without having to use my personal cell phone.

Pros

I like the software because it is easy to use. I can see my text messages and those that respond very easily.

Cons

It's plug and play super easy. No cons that I can think of.

Exactly what we needed

Easy, awesome, exactly what our company needed to make us look more professional to our customers.

Pros

It's extremely easy to set up and compatible with HubSpot for an awesome price.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about the software. I would love it if we never ran out of history for accountability reasons. But we don't send enough text for me to be able to justify buying a higher tier just for history.

Standarised text messaging which fully integrates with CRM platform

Pros

Allows us to template our client texts so they are professional and standardised. It has allowed us to build further workflows into HubSpot so we can communicate with our clients via SMS seamlessly.

Cons

I don't have any cons to date. This product delivers everything we need from a SMS provider.

Great Product and Service

Wonderful!

Pros

The customer service, So kind and willing to get in deep with clients.

Cons

Tracking could be a bit more robust when it comes to short codes and 800 number with integrations.

Quick and easy

Pros

I found the integration with Hubspot to be very easy. We are a very small organization and we work with teens. Texting is the only way to reach them. Using Sakari also allowed us to keep track of all communication on 1 record.

Cons

It sometimes takes a minute to sync up so you can't put in a phone number and then text right away.

Easy to use and integration is quick!

We needed a simple sms solution we could integrate into Hubspot. Sakari literally took minutes to get up and running and we were connecting with customers the same day.

Pros

How easy and quick it was to integrate the Sakari service into our CRM system we use.

Cons

templates could be a little more straightforward when using on the hubspot side.

Easy and Effective

It's allowed us to handle a much higher volume of leads while still giving our customers the contact experience they need to move to a decision.

Pros

Sakari has allowed us to connect with customers in ways that we couldn't before in a very efficient way by integrating right into Hubspot.

Cons

Glitchy in Hubspot with some conversations not showing up.

Great Product!

Pros

I love the integrations and hands on customer service of this software!

Cons

I am looking for a few more functionality pieces surrounding notifications and timing of when the messages are sent, but customer service is extremely helpful in creating workarounds and is working on implementing these features internally.

Awesome product

I love the program. It has helped me stay in contact with my clients, and has definitely helped me get sales!

Pros

The price for service is great. I have had some problems, and they are there to help, and have helped every time. Awesome product, and great team to support you!

Cons

The interface was a little weird, but as I said above, I had a guided lesson with one of their reps and they explained it and have helped show me new features... so not a bad thing.

Excellent SMS Software with quick integrations

Excellent experience so far. The staff is quick and friendly to any questions I have and have even offered to help me further expand our workflow integrations with Sakari if necessary.

Pros

The ease of which Sakari was able to integrate into HubSpot to allow for workflows to message prospective students.

Cons

Pricing took a little bit to understand.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.