Torii Reviews

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Avshi Avital

Full visibility to all my SaaS tools. Nice!

Reviewed 2018-07-11

You are probably using more SaaS application than you think, the sooner you start using Torii, the easier it will be for you to manage the SaaS applications you are using.

Pros
Works as promised, discovered all my team's SaaS application without any user intervention. Excellent support from the team. Clean user experience.

Cons
Some features were missing when we started using Torii. Yet all my request were already on Torii's roadmap, some have already been implemented.

Tom Tsarfati

Easily connected and discovered my used apps. Was surprised to find apps we thought we no longer use

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Understanding my SaaS stack in order to keep by business compliant, secure and efficient. I've quickly identified unused SaaS tools and many duplicate ones.

Pros
Great user experience and seamless integration with my G-suite and other services. The whole concept of automating all SaaS discovery that Torii brings works like a magic. I was surprised by the number of tools and users that my company uses. We knew we don't have full visibility to our SaaS tools usage before using Torii, but we did not know how much we don't know - using Torii allowed us to have complete, up to date and accurate mapping. Seeing the cost nearby each tool is also very useful.

Cons
Not too much. Some reports were missing for me, but Torii support was able to provide me with the missing information in no-time.

Alon Nativ

Great control over all the tools I'm using in a single place.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Torii saves me time by automatically discovery and mappping my SaaS.

Pros
The comprehensive discovery is just amazing. Torii immediately identified all the SaaS tools we were using, and many of those tools I wasn't really aware we're using. Now Torii notifies me every time a new SaaS tool is being used by one of my employees, helping me keep everything under control and avoid surprises.

Cons
A better mobile support would be great. While Torii works on mobile devices, some screen are not fully optimized for mobile view.

Boaz Katz

As a company with over 150 SaaS products, Torii helps us manage everything from a single hub

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Pros
Right from the start, Torii unveiled a lot of SaaS tools that we just didn't know our employees are using. The automatic discovery of applications works extremely well and the ability to manage everything from one place is a must for any growing company.

Cons
They are sending a lot of email notifications. I had to manually configure it to weekly digests, otherwise, I would have too many emails in my inbox. Other than that, the website works on mobile, but the experience could be improved greatly.

Ryan Green

A must have software subscription for any diligent manager

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-09-15

The team couldn't be more helpful. Right from the beginning they've been excellent in listening to understand my businesses needs. They've helped deploy Torii and been super responsive with support questions. It's one of the best SaaS product experiences I've had.

Pros
When I first came across Torii, it was because I had a real issue that they were addressing. Their thinking was aligned with that of a business manager who wanted to efficiently on and off board staff members with being overly restrictive. Linking it with GSuite is genius for deployment and ongoing management.

Cons
I wish they'd integrate with Xero to improve the financial reporting without uploading files. This would make it amazing for giving real-time reporting on how much money you're spending on applications.