All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Exceed.ai Reviews

Refael Z.

Read the full review
Saves a huge amount of work by automatically nurturing and qualifying leads using AI. Great customer success team.

Read the full review
The Most Powerful Software Currently Available, Great Customer Care.

Debbie S.

Read the full review
Hand over only qualified leads to your inside sales team. Remove repetitive error prone tasks your SDR and rep are performing.

Debbie S.

4.9

Breakthrough product with a simple understandable value proposition

Make sure every leads is worked followed up and nurtured Hand over only qualified leads to your inside sales team Remove repetitive error prone tasks your SDR and rep are performing.

Pros

Little downside using Exceed, since we use it to qualify and nurture our untouched leads. Several days the product was up and running, it then take a few weeks to fine tune it. After that we were able to increase the number of qualified meetings on the reps calendar by 19%.

Cons

The concept of a virtual rep working you leads is new and it took us time to get used to it. One you get over that concept, it works like a charm. Exceed.ai requires you SDRs to spend one hour a day on the system approving messages and editing responses when Exceed is unsure what to do. Overtime Exceed virtual rep becomes smarter and the number of time it needs a rep involved goes down. The one hour per day is worth the upside n the number of qualified leads in the pipeline

The Most Powerful Software Currently Available, Great Customer Care

Pros

Simply put, this is the most advanced software we were able to find. There are many AI software platforms, but what really pushed Exceed.AI into the forefront for our team was their exceptional customer service. Their reps took the time to learn and understand our company, our business model, and our goals. Then, they've walked with us through each step of the implementation and continue to monitor our usage to make sure our settings are optimized for our specific use case. They check in at least biweekly, even going as far as logging into our account to make tweaks at our request. They save us time, save us money, and go the extra mile to make sure they're on the same page as us.

Cons

The integration into our CRM system was a bit confusing - it's not readily clear how fields should be mapped. Their team helped out quickly, but ultimately we're still a little in the dark as to how they came up with those code names for each field of our CRM system. The software also has some preset limitations. It's not a wildly flexible platform, so don't try to reinvent the wheel. It's incredibly good at what it does, there's really not much need to venture far from the out-of-the-box functionality.

Good Value AI Sales Assistant

Exceed has enabled us to book more meetings than we would have otherwise, as contacts often respond to the fourth or fifth message. A human BDM would not have been so persistent. Even if a contact hasn't wanted to book a meeting, they now often give us feedback on why they are not interested, which is very valuable.

Pros

With Exceed, you can create an unlimited number of sequences, covering a whole range of use cases, making it good value for money. The support provided during the on-boarding process was also excellent.

Cons

Sometimes the product seems a little unpolished.

Excellent customer service, continual improvement

We are solving the issue of website lead conversion and prequalification, which has lead to the benefit of a record number of prequalified leads for the sales reps.

Pros

I like that they are constantly working on improving their system based on customer feedback. Since using Exceed we've been able to significantly increase our website conversion rate, which has led to savings in marketing ad spend. Exceed has been able to pay for itself.

Cons

There are occasional bugs leading to downtime in the service, however they have made up for it by providing an appropriate discount on the related invoice. Code is on the large side and not fully optimized for fast delivery that slows down the page load time.

Easy to Use & So Worth It!

It has given us the ability to reach thousands of prospects across the U.S. without having to hit the phones all day. We have closed many accounts, including several large ones! I am looking forward to seeing what else they roll out in 2020!!

Pros

Hadas and the rest of the team are always so quick to respond to any question or need we may have! They always keep us updated on changes or improvements made in the software. What I love most is Exceed is so EASY to use.

Cons

The CSVs are time consuming prior to uploading into the software, but it is unavoidable on our end and essentially has nothing to do with Exceed.

Great value for your money!

I really liked the product. Amazing dedicated customer success. They are more than just a software company, they consult and make sure you succeed.

Pros

50% of our leads are never followed up with . Exceed allowed us to make sure all our untouched leads are nurtured and followed up with out adding any head count. To return our investment we had to close 1 deal every two month. We got 5-6 qualified leads every month and closed on average two. All this without adding head count

Cons

While it takes only a few days to implement, we had to think through our sales playbook and configure Exceed.

It felt like having another sales person that I didn't have to worry about!

It really is like another sales person that I don't have to worry about. It's a must have tool for any sales team.

Pros

Exceed.ai is the employee that is always available. Not only does it respond, nurture and qualify leads in a timely manner, but it was able to touch leads we weren't getting around to engaging with. We didn't have to worry about setting up meetings manually, or leads dropping off when a meeting needed to be scheduled, as Exceed.ai's meeting scheduling feature took care of that for us - right in the email. It also answered user questions and was able to learn and optimize if it was unsure of something.

Cons

It would be nice to see a better reporting breakdown on the follow-up emails sent (although I know this is something that the team is currently working on).

Feature filled and intuitive.

Our experience with Exceed.ai has been a delight. Both the chat bot and the virtual assistant are feature rich and we are intrigued to see how well the AI responds to customers. We realized that we were missing a lot of opportunities before the chat bot was implemented. The customers are loving it and they feel engaged - and that's what matter to us (an any business) the most.

Pros

From the products similar to Exceed.ai in the market, what stands out the most is the support provided. Apart from speed and accuracy in their response, the Exceed.ai team ensure that we are meeting our goals. They have also made customization to help us meet our needs, making them the most flexible provider in the market I know of.

Cons

I have not been able to identity any issues yet.

Thank you for your endorsement. We are happy to serve you!

I really found this software easy to use and overall, have had a positive experience with it.

Pros

Exceed.ai allowed us to touch double the number of leads than we usually would have in a month. The system was able to answer questions, respond to objections and handover leads to the sales rep once it had been qualified - without a sales rep getting involved! The conversations flowed naturally and rarely did the virtual assistant need assistance from the human rep.

Cons

I wish there were more reporting metrics that we could see from the user side.

Wow, this things actually works

Love the team at Exceed.ai. We had a few hick-ups when we started. The team was on it right away and took care of everything: Bug fixes and setup!

Pros

As advised this things works and helped us find new customers with in the first month. We probably got our money back after two month. It saved us the need to hire an additional SDR and increased our conversion rate. Our SDR loves it!

Cons

Automation requires planning and some setup. It took a . little longer than we thought to set it up. But as I said above, it was worth it.

A client of Exceed.ai

I used the system for a client and will recommend using it for other B2B clientele i have.

Pros

I like the fact qualification got much easier. Also defining the right time for the client got of my back. this automation tool is very helpful to touch with multiple leads in a very smart way that saves time and money.

Cons

Need to know what to right to your clients. so it means letting marketing adjust the system or rely on the team all the time (they are great too).

Great platform and great company!

The experience with Exceed was very good in that it opened me up to being able to A|B test my approach without needing to invest a tonne of time and energy. Really helped me understand the value prop which was most effective for our key buyer-persona.

Pros

How easy it made for me to re-target leads in my pipeline which had fallen off or I couldn't get in contact with initially. By scheduling emails every couple of days it meant I didn't have to worry about ensuring I was following up the right amount of time and days inbetween.

Cons

Initially, it was quite difficult to wrap my head around as it was different from the service I had before but once I got used to it, it was extremely easy to figure out and scale.

The best AI lead qualification and nurturing

Pros

Saves a huge amount of work by automatically nurturing and qualifying leads using AI. Great customer success team!

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. Happy with the product overall.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.