All categories

Lead411 Reviews

Pros

The ease of use is the most important to me. And the ability to obtain REAL information that is updated.

Melissa J.

I have been using Lead411 for more then a year now, Always useful to get quality leads. One of the best tools in my business arsenal.

Usman F.

And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha).

Lokesh G.

Cons

The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate.

This tool works for only some countries which was a problem for me and it was way too complicated for me even with the guides and tutorials.

I could not find much to dislike. I found more of an oddity On a generated list, every once in a while you come across contacts that appear to be non existent.

4.6

Quality without air

Pros

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold....

Cons

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Easy to use, data is clean and accurate

The most difficult part of my job is finding the contact info of C-level IT professionals who know how to stay "hidden." Lead411 provides not only the name, title, and email addresses of these expert hiders, they're often able to provide their direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers...GOLD for a sales professional like me. The data is CURRENT...none of the garbage data that's several months or years old, and no longer ACCURATE, that you get from so many other lead gen tools. Spot on, up-to-date contact and business info, industry news, alerts, and more. Simple to filter and sort based upon a wide array of qualifiers. As a sales professional for 20+ years I've tried 'em all. Hands down, Lead411 provides the most useful, current, ACCURATE, and relevant data out there.

Pros

The accuracy of the contact information.

Cons

If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it. It would be very helpful to me as I'm often tasked with prospecting in specific buildings. There are work-arounds, but adding the function to be able to plug in a specific street address would make this already awesome platform other-worldly awesome.

Great segmentation with data quality concerns

Lead411 does provide actionable information at times, but overall does not match the initial list that I look for.

Pros

Best part about the Lead411 platform is that you are able to get a great list of prospects based on what you have filtered.

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pros

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Cons

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

Smart Check Now

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pros

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Cons

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Excited to be a user and enjoying the service

We're delighted with the service. For the COST we certainly see the VALUE and the output within CSV format allows us to easily import to our marketing system.

Pros

We had initially considered other more costly services such as that offered by D & B but our marketing team at Mindmatrix suggested we do a trial of Lead411. I was sold right away with the ease of use of the service and the additional options it has to offer. We're looking to go Pro soon.

Cons

I haven't encountered any true negatives as of yet. You need to be mindful to save your searches because that process is not automatic like Google Docs works.

Worth the Money!

I'd recommend it all the sales guys out there to mine your data and reach out to the prospect.

Pros

Data mining with 95% accuracy, you even get their direct phone numbers.

Cons

7 days of trial only. However, it gets the job done

Best Prospecting Tool for the Money

I build prospecting lists, find KDM, create SF accounts with a click of a button - the productivity gains are immense.

Pros

The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable. I navigate to a website and if the company is in the Lead411 database it will ask if I would like to create a SF account. Lead411 will search my SF accounts and will only create a new account if there isn't one there. Building lists is easy, verifying KDM is easy and it also has MOBILE numbers which is awesome for the aggressive salesman. I highly recommend this awesome product.

Cons

The information is at times inaccurate, KDM's may be old and no longer employed, phone numbers are very occasionally incorrect. Before sending out a blast email it would be wise to run the emails through a secondary verification tool.

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pros

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Cons

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

A great investment

Pros

I an in a very nich market and nine out of ten times, I will find a contact in the Lead411 database. There are a lot of cell numbers available. This is a great service for tacking down the person you would like to speak with.

Cons

Sometimes the person you ask for is not with the company any longer and soemthimes the numbers are out of order.

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pros

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

Great for business development!

This has been a great tool to build our database with up to date data we can rely on.

Pros

We use the product mostly to identify companies within a specific verticals. We target certain buyers from the companies and gather the data for that contact. We also stay up to date with the companies receiving funding.

Cons

There isn't an integration for our CRM Copper, but exporting the contacts into an excel file and importing is easy.

Lead411 Is The Most Cost Effective Sales Data Solution On The Market

Pros

For what Lead411 lacks in a slick UI it makes up for in simple, intuitive prospecting tools at a fraction of the cost compared to solutions like ZoomInfo. The contact data is 99% correct and the ability to make lists based on a variety of different parameters such as distance, revenue and industry make for a very impactful tool.

Cons

Really nothing bad to say about the product. As the only sales rep in a start up, $100/month for everything I need is a steal.

Incredible Source for Building Lists

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

Cons

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Pros

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Cons

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Lead411 has the most customer details than other lead generation tools.

I've been able to add hundreds of contacts into my CRM and use for email blasts.

Pros

I like that, For the most part, I can find titles, emails, and phone numbers. Also, the daily newsletters are very helpful.

Cons

Downloads are separate spreadsheets unless you can move them into a CRM right away.

Excellent

Pros

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Cons

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

A perfect solution for email & contact finding

Fantastic

Pros

Very easy to use. You can search easily in portal & its an extension is convenient to everyone

Cons

Not a single point of cons in this software

One of the best B2b leads platforms.

Pros

- What I like the most is the search filters, I can easily get to the exact person I m trying to find. - Data is updated and verified, Seldom happens if I get an unverified email.

Cons

- Data is always updated and verified however I have experienced invalid emails a few times. - Customer services would take forever to reply on email and chat support.

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Pros

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

Cons

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

10 Years of Great Help

Pros

I have been using Lead411 for more than 10 years and for the money, it is a great value. I not only use it for business leads but for fundraising, complaints to higher ups about their business policies and, of course, for new business development.

Cons

Too many boxes to pick from when starting a search. Not all people listed have email addresses.

Solid lead gen tool with good quality data and records

Reconciling outdated data, specifically email address and direct dials, for qualified records in our CRM system.

Pros

Platform is very clean and easy to use. Search is straightforward and Lead411 offers many CRM integrations that significantly cut down on import time and help keep data clean.

Cons

Support appears to be available at all times via chat, but isn't really the case, and then response time is slow - more smoke and mirrors on that end.

Thank you for your review, we value your feedback. Although we try to automate our chat to answer your questions quickly without having to speak to a representative, we know that not all questions can be answered this way. You can always call our support line at 877.673.1022 option 2 or email us at support@lead411.net

Coverage

A trial period is not enough.

Pros

The detailed search feature is very good. The up-to-dateness of the lists is not bad at all.

Cons

1-Activating the right-click feature 2-Regions should be expanded 3-It would be nice to see more than the top 100 on the search results page 4-Interface should be simpler and clearer 5-Prices should be more accessible 6-List updates should be done more

Back again

Great time saver, great experience

Pros

I used Lead411 for many years before a sabbatical - but now coming back to help with various projects. Great service.

Cons

Everything I need is here and accessible by anone.

Good Choice

Very easy sign up compared to other sites. Hopeful the leads from here will give us the sales outcome we are looking for. If so they’ve got a long term customer.

Pros

Ease of sign up compared to competitors. Pricing compared to competitors

Cons

Nothing so far. Seems to be a simple to use and hopefully the leads are valid and verified