All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Keeper Business Reviews

Pros

This platform is so accessible , It's all there when I need the important information. Guarantee that it's secure and easy to use.

Ed V.

Read the full review
I really like the clean user interface and ease of use. Keeper does everything I need it to do to keep my passwords safe and secure without lots of unnecessary clutter.

Bob S.

Read the full review
I really enjoy the ease of use ... the touch log in feature is awesome and the price is right for the app. There are so many great features that make it useful.

Joel K.

James R.

Read the full review
The interface seems to be more and more business oriented. The look and feel is old fashioned and boring.

Steve H.

Read the full review
I have not experienced anything that I would consider a disadvantage.

Eric T.

Good value but not exceptional

Quality Password Storage Capability

Pros

The browser plugins make it easy to manage and input long secure passwords without retyping and hand-jamming

Cons

Can be difficult to use Single Sign On application when pop-ups are not allowed in your organization

Keeper for Business is a great password keeper

Overall my experience with Keeper for business has been a good one, I'm getting more used to it everyday.

Pros

What I like most of the software is it's ease of use. The GUI is very well laid out and intuitive; most other password managers are very basic and Keeper definitely looks the part of a profession software.

Cons

What I like least about Keeper are two things; First, the search function could use some work, it's very clunky and often makes finding what you're searching for a pain. Also the load times when first opening the software are long.

Not Suitable for Business Use

Even though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat,...

Pros

Allows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.

Cons

This software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.

Great place to store the accounts & passwords

It's actually a great idea and concept of saving passwords. Overall it's flexible and easy to use!

Pros

This is greatly used as this is a great place to save all the passwords and it will autofill. And also recommends when a new website is trying to create a password! Love it!

Cons

The only downside for this is - even logging from the same computer after 30 days it needs a code to log in! Wish there is an option, never ask for this computer!

Great value, great product

Pros

We manage a lot of credentials to access our IT infrastructure. Keeper has helped us to secure our credentials, manage and share very easily.

Cons

Works only with web applications. I would like this to work with desktop applications.

Keeper Stands Out

Pros

Easy to use. Well designed. To date, no difficulties.

Cons

Improving app version might help, but not a big issue.

Great Application

Pros

I've been using Keeper since 2017 and I love it... everything in my control... everything in mobile app and chrome extention! It's easy, simple, fast, secure and powerful!

Cons

No cons! No price cons, no functionalties cons, no support cons!

Keeper is my Go To app for managing strong passwords

I have numerous logins and passwords that I must manage that require greater cybersecurity security measures. Keeper makes it very easy to manage and change them as often as I need. The best feature is the password generator that allows me to create very complicated passwords.

Pros

Easy to setup Easy to generate a variety strong passwords (up to 51 characters) Works well with my iPhone using search or cut and paste Cloud based application makes it easy to replace devices Very easy to organize the many passwords I use.

Cons

Search feature could be improved Conflicts with iPhone Keychain

Great password storage

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate. The process of managing your password records is straightforward. Browser extension for most-popular internet browsers so that you can use the app to enter your credentials on the web. Complex password generator is useful too.

Cons

I have not experienced anything that I would consider a disadvantage.

RELIEVE AND CONFIDENCE

Excellent!

Pros

Keeper definitely changed my life! No more everywhere notes with my users and passwords. Now I have everything in one place, organized, clear and easy to retrieve and understand!! Besides, it automatically updates in all my devices.

Cons

It does not have the same appearance in all devices and I could not find some features in one of them.

Keeper - Only Remember One Password!

This software has saved me so much time and headache. I don't think I would be able to function properly without it anymore!

Pros

This was a total lifesaver for me! Keeper has made it so much easier to manage my passwords and more. If you have any tech knowledge then it's pretty user-friendly and now I only need to remember one master password now. I manage a lot of our vendor accounts, customer accounts, and various other accounts. Anytime I create a new account, Keeper will easily set up a new randomized/strong password,...

Cons

1. There are a few sites where the keeper icon doesn't always appear in the username/password field which can be a bit annoying. But if you have the username/password save for the website you can right-click on the field and there's an option to fill in the field using the saved Keeper information. 2. When you update a password, it should also save your previous password. When using keeper to update...

Decent Enterprise Password Manager

We hoped to get users to adopt using keeper, but have had pretty poor overall adoption. Early on, there were some bugs in the browser integration that caused user headaches, and Keeper developed a reputation in our org of being a problem, not solution. Average user thinks storing passwords on the web is insecure, and people make crazy arguments as to why they do not want to use a PW manager. Short...

Pros

Keeper is pretty easy to use. Support is pretty good. Security model is good. Azure / AD Integration Admin console shows good stats on adoption rate and usage.

Cons

Ability to import from 1 password is very limited. Instructions are poor, and relies on CSV and CSV grooming to get an import to at best partly work. As a long time 1password user, having to manually update every entry, and recreate the OTP was way more difficult than it should have been. One of the Keeper upgrades broke access to a number of vaults, and correcting this was a wasted day of my life....

Good value but not exceptional

I have no reason to doubt Keeper from a security point of view, and it's serviceable from a usability point of view, so it's okay overall. For it to become a truly exceptional tool, it would need to add the missing features that competitors have and tweak the UI a bit so that it's a bit more modern. (Like, can we get rid of the "Encryption Enabled" message? It's silly to think a password manager wouldn't use encryption in this day and age.)

Pros

Keeper is reasonably priced compared to the competitors we considered. Unlike virtually all SaaS vendors, they publish detailed release notes for all of their component products, which is *super* nice. (I just wish they included RSS feeds with those release notes so I didn't have to make my own...) Keeper is compatible with many different platforms, including Linux (Keeper desktop) and Safari (Keeper browser extension). A lot of competitors couldn't give a whit about products like Linux and Safari.

Cons

It's been years since we signed up with Keeper, but it still has some fairly basic limitations that it needs to overcome. For instance, in shared folders, it'd be nice to have separate sharing settings for subfolders. The UI as a whole is just not as refined as something like 1Password.

Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use

- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site. - I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity. - Business use: I keep my website...

Pros

The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it. I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers. - I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site. - I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see. - Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically. - I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation

Cons

I would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really. I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased...

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

Cons

The one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.

Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.

Pros

Easy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand...

Cons

The only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.

Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler

I highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.

Pros

Keeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their...

Cons

Almost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.

Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents

It is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price

Pros

The security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons. You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked. Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.

Cons

There is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.

Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.

This app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.

Pros

A great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these...

Cons

The application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money.

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)

Pros

Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

Cons

Sometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.

Password keeper on web and app

Use it almost every day, with over 100 passwords . Very reliable. I use the search almost every day, rather than scroll down 100 sites to find the one starting P, etc. Have a hickup every 2 years of so with customer service when they bill us - we paid for a legacy lifetime-fee that they no longer support, or seem to keep records of. they should have put it in keeper. Custome rservice resolve this each time for another 2 years.

Pros

can group passwords into folders, for home, work, family member, project, etc has a space for notes as well as web site, ID, password. decent search option to generate strong passwords for you cut n paste in the app web access on my android phone, it uses the fingerprint for access now does auto sync, so we can update on one device and get the info on another without manual syncs.

Cons

Used to limit how many devices you could run it on, not sure if they still do. for security, when you phone screen goes off, and you re-unlock your phone 5 seconds late, the app is also locked and required unlocking. Its safe, but tells me my screen time out is too short to write down or remember complex passwords.

Safe Deposit Box for All Your Passwords

Best password generator I've ever used. It's simply great!

Pros

This is a great product. Keeper is a vault and a generator for passwords. And it also has a browser extension that allows the vault to be accessed while online. Keeper can generate ids and passwords for new sites...and they are very secure passwords...very cryptic 128-byte passwords. It also is has fields for storing answers to questions used to verify one's identity that are sometimes used by...

Cons

This product is simply great! They do have a small charge annually if you want to share the program with other family members.

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

- Saves Time s - Has all my logins and passwords in one place - Gives me a helicopter of all my logins. - Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place. - Allows me to store private information - Syncs across all my devices

Pros

-It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button. -It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc. -You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Cons

- Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page. -When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.

Convenient and time saving password keeper

Overall, it was easy to transition our whole company over to Keeper. The vault is easy to organize and navigate, and the extension is a lifesaver when it comes to efficiency.

Pros

Our company switched from LastPass to Keeper to cut costs and I've found that it functions just as well if not slightly more efficiently. The browser extension for Keeper makes it quick and easy to log into any platform - it autofills passwords a little more seamlessly. It was also very simple to transfer passwords from LastPass to Keeper using an excel sheet or by logging into the account. The vault is easy to organize - it's easy to find what you're looking for and makes looking through a plethora of login information less daunting.

Cons

The extension wasn't very intuitive at first - if it doesn't autofill (which it usually does) then you have to click around the little extension popups to find the login you need. That's the main thing I preferred about LastPass - it made it a bit easier to look through possible logins and pick the right one. It's a very small critique!

Love Keeper for Business

It makes all my password needs safe and secure and helps me be certain that my business is not threatened by unwanted hackers. I generally use a 16 character password and I've never experienced a hacker breaking one of my passwords. My business is password safe!

Pros

It's easy to work, saves lots of time looking up passwords, keeps my passwords secure from hackers, makes it easy to assign a password to a given site, makes it easy to insert my password into a site, and the cost to use it on all my devices is a true bargain.

Cons

At times, within certain programs or sites, the automatic entry feature doesn't initiate. In those instances it is a bit of a hassle to open the Keeper program and copy and paste the password, but fortunately this is more the exception than the rule.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.