Keeper Reviews

Keeper Reviews

4.84/5 (147 reviews)
12,843

Sharyn Mayne

Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use

Reviewed 2017-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site. - I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity. - Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access. - Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.The feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it. I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers. - I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site. - I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see. - Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically. - I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation

Catherine A. Moreno Gámez

Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery

Reviewed 2016-09-18
Review Source

I currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.Easy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.

Catherine Moreno Gamez

Keeper Security Saved Me After a Robbery

Reviewed 2016-09-02

Last summer my home was broken into and laptops, iPads, banking info, checks, passport, and my iPhone (among many other things) was stolen. Because I had been diligent in backing up my Keeper Security app, I was able to go on line and access all the passwords, bank account numbers (and the customer service telephone numbers associated with my bank!), even the photo I had taken of my passport. Being able to find all of my passwords and sensitive data, at a time when I was too upset to think, was a life saver to me. Keeper Security proved its value for the money that day --- and many more days afterward as I needed to rebuild not only my 'paper' life, but my digital life. I am a committed user of this software.I have the Unlimited Plan which means that I can create as many folders, and have as many entries as I want. I organize and categorize those passwords and account numbers I want to keep safe. This software is easy to use, as I create the file folders and then the subsequent 'documents' within each folder. Everything is automatically alphabetized. And should I forget in which folder I've kept data, I can always look it up within the entire database list. Think of Keeper Security as a locked file cabinet in which to store documents, photos, even the combination number to your gym locker! In fact, I keep a folder named, Non Active for all of those phone numbers, addresses, credit cards, serial numbers, or websites that I no longer use presently but may need to refer to in the future. When was the last time you filled out an application and were asked to list the last place or two of residence? What was the zip code again? Hence my point.

Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years

Reviewed 2017-11-06

I have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)Browser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.

John Whelan

'Fits in seamlessly with my daily

Reviewed 2017-09-22

- Saves Time s - Has all my logins and passwords in one place - Gives me a helicopter of all my logins. - Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place. - Allows me to store private information - Syncs across all my devices -It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button. -It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc. -You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details

Jay Rausch

Essential secure pword & data software

Reviewed 2017-02-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access. High level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing

Brian Chancy

Keeper. Best Password Manager.

Reviewed 2016-09-18

After having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.Easy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver. Creates complex passwords for you if you want. Safe and secure. Syncs across all devices.

Salvatore Porcillo

Be Safe w/ Keeper Security

Reviewed 2017-02-02

I've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password. I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works. Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun. It's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.

Jennifer Egas

Keeper is convenient, easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-12-29
Review Source

I have been so pleased with the app and I was skeptical at first! My husband said I should use it and I was not sure that I wanted to put so much information there. Once I tried it, I was sold!I love that I only have to remember one password! I use the app daily to access all sorts of personal information...not only passwords. I love that there are fields for URLs and notes. I keep very sensitive information in Keeper and I don't worry about the security issue. I use the app on my phone and on my laptop and I can access it anywhere! I have been using Keeper for 4 years and I have every intention of continuing!

Sarah Ott

Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family

Reviewed 2017-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

My whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.Ease of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.

John McCartney

Secure

Reviewed 2017-11-27
Review Source

Keeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.

Randy Van Essen

Seasoned user of Keeper

Reviewed 2018-01-14
Review Source

VERY user friendly!! This IS a must have app for user id's & PW's!! I'd be lost with out it! Customer support is responsive...usually within 24 hours (wish it was a bit faster though) Like the fact they give users a trial run to "test the waters" One feature that is FANTASTIC is their desktop extension app! LOVE this feature! SO helpful!!

LOVE Keeper!

Reviewed 2017-06-23
Review Source

I started using Keeper almost 3 years ago, after my password (you know, the one I used for everything online) was compromised. Someone used it to gain access to my Amazon account and it was a nightmare dealing with customer support to regain control of my own account. Keeper has made my online presence safe and secure. I'm no longer panicking at 2am that someone is going to hack my accounts - the peace of mind is worth every penny.

Toni Douaihy

Great, Secure, Easy-to-Use Password Keeper.

Reviewed 2017-11-02
Review Source

Keeper has such an easy, intuitive user interface. I have tried many products but have found this the easiest (an therefore one that I actually use on a daily basis). I also like that I can keep other information about each account. Made it really easy to contact all my creditors when I lost my wallet a few years ago.

Carm Aderman

This is an Excellent Password Manager

Reviewed 2016-12-28
Review Source

I have used Keeper for several years for personal and business purposes. I love the ease of use--just one master password to remember--while the app creates unique and complex passwords for each different website I am on. I can't imagine going on the web without this password security software on my side.Benefits include: --The complex passwords, unique to each site, and inserted with a simple click. --The greater security I have while working on the web. --The value of the product which I define as the cost (minimal) to its benefits.

April Brand

Diverse App for a Diverse world

Reviewed 2016-09-01

I've been using this app for 3-4 years. I started with the free version then upgraded to an annual subscription due to my ever increasing accounts online and items in my household. All the upgrades for this app have been outstanding with no glitches and seamless integration. The features available are varied and inclusive while the ease of use is very user friendly. I recommend this app to my friends and family and also to you! Easy to use Easy to navigate Access information across multiple platforms Customizable Organizable Shareable

Anonymous

Better than my own brain!

Reviewed 2017-04-20
Review Source

I don't have to try to remember a gazillion passwords to every website, bank account, social media account, work programs or my kids information. That I can keep photos of sensitive documents in Keeper saves me tons of time when filling out information for school, work, doctor's office, travel, etc...

Bob Lankford

Keeper has been a lifesaver!

Reviewed 2018-01-20
Review Source

My wife and I have been users of Keeper for several years. We began as free users and eventually because of its security, we upgraded to the family plan and both of us use it extensively. It has been a life-saver by keeping our passwords secure. The support staff has been terrific as well.

Carmala Aderman

I Won't Go Surfing Without Keeper

Reviewed 2016-12-28

I have used Keeper for several years for personal and business purposes. I love the ease of use--just one master password to remember--while the app creates unique and complex passwords for each different website I am on. With a click, the password and login information is inserted. There's no way I will go on the web without this password security software on my side. The benefits of Keeper Security: --its ease of use --the unique and complex passwords for each website --its cost-effectiveness

David Bruce

An indispensable tool for passwords

Reviewed 2016-12-07

I track hundreds of passwords and couldn't image not using a password vault to track them. This is a good choice for tracking yet the support options are bleak.Keeper will handle as many passwords as you need. It has a built-in password generator that allows you to set the number of digits. Thus, you can have a unique and strong password for every account.

leona estep

Bought Subscription and Never Looked Back

Reviewed 2017-06-15

Creates random, complex passwords. Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school). Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in. Creates random, complex passwords. Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school). Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.

Anton Liakhovich

Best password manager

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Only one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browser. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length). Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.

Brad Jones

Highly Recommend Keeper Enterprise

Reviewed 2016-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is simple to use. It generates random strong passwords if you'd like and gives you the ability to store any information - like personal questions and responses. I no longer use true answers to the personal questions certain sites require. I just create random responses and record them in Keeper. We also require all users to use 2FA which is controlled globally so no one has a choice.

Matthew Calhoun

Time saver

Reviewed 2016-09-13
Review Source

I use this app 20+ times a day. It has "KeeperFill" so I can set a ridiculously hard password and with my fingerprint it will populate the information for me. Works on pretty much everything. You enable it in the phone and it launches like a keyboard to put in your username and password. I use sites and apps that require you to change passwords every 30 days so it saves my rear.Filling in info for you. Can generate hard passwords for you if you wish. Low cost.

Doug Southworth

Keeper keeps me sane across all of my devices.

Reviewed 2017-05-03
Review Source

I love the fact that it's cross platform and will work anywhere, on any device. The tight integration with Google Chrome is a huge plus since I work in an environment that makes heavy use of Chromeboxes/Chromebooks. I'm also a big fan of the integration with the fingerprint reader on my Android phone. One touch and I can log into whatever site I need. The fact that Keeper also integrates with apps on the phone and not just websites is something that I use and appreciate on a daily basis.