Pike13 Logo

Pike13

A cloud-based client management and scheduling solution

Pike13 Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.84/10

See full reviews by rating

Secondly, the system works great, it has many great features and I enjoyed using it.I was able to easily figure every piece of the system out with relative ease. Also, love the widget feature.
Ease of use, and reliability are amazing. But my FAVORITE thing is definitely the staff app.
Point of sale built in, ease of use, ability to schedule appointments, classes and courses, a simple app for smartphones, awesome and friendly customer service.
Probably one of the worst features is that if someone is on an autopay contract/membership and their payment fails, it's not very obvious.
They have been charging more and more each month, and they blame it on the merchant processor, who then blames it back on FrontDesk HQ.

Pike13 users...

Mindbody-logocaret

Mindbody

Jackrabbit Gymnastics-logocaret

Jackrabbit Gymnastics

Google Drive-logocaret

Google Drive

How would you rate Pike13?

CrossFit Threefold review

Overall we are satisfied as any problems we had were resolved

Pros

Client kiosk and seperate business app Our account manager has bee excellent to work with

Cons

There had been some glitches on our iPad that when we had kiosk sign in up would transfer to business side of things causing a security breach with our athletes information

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and share your experience with us. We appreciate it very much! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Great software for a small business

I've been with Front Desk for well over a year and I've been VERY happy with the software and most of all the customer service and support. Very pleased with how responsive they are and how quickly enhancements and upgrades have been made.

Pros

Ease of use from the customer's stand point

Cons

Amount of data entry due to the size of my business and the limited functionality of the software in payroll and in the services.

Hi Julie, Thanks for your feedback regarding your experience using Front Desk. We're glad you are happy with our platform and customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Thank You Front Desk!!!

As a USA Triathlon Level I Coach, who supplements strength training classes into workouts for athletes, I needed to organize my schedule and make it easier for me. During the weeks, I have One on One clients, along with The Strongest Mile Classes, and Pool WOD's. During the weekends, I was offering Pose Method Running Clinics, The Strongest Mile Seminars, Pool WOD's and 5k's. I couldn't keep up with...

station ahtletics

wonderful customer service very helpful and respond very quickly.

Pros

Great software for multi gym owner. Easy to transfer info and get accurate information

Cons

was a little challenging for myself to learn but i am not super tech savy.

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate it very much. It is also great to see your growth over the last year and we're excited to see what happens over this next year! Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

This has definitely got the job done.

Pros

The user interface is great. It makes it easy to see schedules for multiple providers and the whole schedule for the week

Cons

The things that I could see you change would be adding Moore applications for software that can interface with it.

Hi Kyle, Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We really appreciate it! As we make changes and improvements to the platform, we will be sure to keep you updated. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Good depending on needs

Pike 13 did not suit our needs. We weren’t able to get valuable reports, customer service was less than average and the back end was not decreasing our admin time.

Pros

It has an app which was liked by our staff. Duplicating a session and editing it was easy for repeating classes.

Cons

No ability to do payment plans, enroll multiple students at one time, do auto discounts. It would work better for a gym/studio but did not work well for our mostly youth programming. Was impossible to get financial info (credit card fee report) from them.

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for providing such a candid review of our product. I am sorry we did not work for your business' needs on the client side for bulk enrollment or multiple child enrollment. We also appreciate the feedback regarding payment plans for courses. We wish you the best of luck going forward and appreciate the time you spent with Pike13. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

The support staff at Pike13 are extremely helpful!

Pros

The fact that I can look up anything I don't know how to do in their Help Center. Anything beyond that, I can contact their support team for more details.

Cons

Perhaps a simpler way to pull reports. It was a learning curve with all the filters, but once you get in there, it gets easier.

Hi Gia, Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We value you as our partners! Thank you, Cindy Manager, Customer Success

Easy to use and easy to recommend.

Pros

The flexibility of the features. I can tailor them to my business needs.

Cons

I wish that my franchise company would invest in an app for my clients as I can't do that myself, it has to be company wide.

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for the review. We enjoyed meeting you so much and speaking with you! I hope to see progress on the feedback you provided. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

NEVER SIGN UP WITH THEM

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW IN MY LIFE! They don't care about your company. If you ask questions and want them to help you, they get mad and accuse you! If you want them to cancel, they charge you! In the beginning, the sale rep Andrew Clark was great with providing information about their software. Every questions I had, he answered and gave great promises. FYI, I researched...

Cons

Hi Jess, Our team is sorry for any inconvenience - that's the last thing we want to do. We've issued a refund to your account. If you'd like to continue with the complimentary late-start date and training package, please respond to our email. Or let us know if you'd rather cancel your account. Either way we're happy to help! As discussed, Front Desk values you and your clients' security and is PCI Compliant, so we are unable to manually input your client information due to the way in which the information is stored. If you're still interested, please reply to the Director of Customer Success, Todd. You should have an email from him in your inbox. If it's buried, just email support@frontdeskhq.com and they can connect you! Best, The Front Desk team

Love it!

Pros

I like that it's easy to navigate and find what I need.

Cons

Sometimes reporting isn't very intuitive and it takes a long to to figure out how to get what I want.

Thank you for your review, Alexa! We're thrilled to hear that you love Pike13. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager with any questions you have about reporting¿we're here to help! -Katie

Game changer!

Pros

We love the ability to keep everything in one place.

Cons

Note: not a con but would be great to have the ability to directly use pike for processing instead of a third party. Same with paycheck and direct deposits For employees.

It works flawlessly and customer support is great

I don't need to spend a lot of time on issues. It works well and integrates with my email marketing.

Pros

It's very easy to use and the migration from another software system was easy. We had a lot of support. The training was great and they get back to us quickly when we need help.

Cons

I wish the online store for merchandise was viewable for clients and it would be great if the app had notifications for marketing and promotion for students.

Excellent !

Easy Access Informative Scheduling Events Purchases Memberships Emails Phone #s Credit Card Details

Pros

Easy to Use & Organized ! Members are able to easily access the schedule, their profiles and plans !

Cons

Nothing ! I think it is a fantastic system for any gym/studio that has a membership or class base.

Hi Adolphe, Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate feedback from our customers. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Pike13

Pros

I used Pike13 because the ballet studio where my daughter took lessons used it for tuition. I had no issues or confusion using the platform and it seemed secure and very user-friendly. I felt comfortable storing my credit card information for repeated use.

Cons

As a user, I had no obvious problems with this software. I don't know how it is to set up on the administrator end, but if the user end is an indication I'm sure it's very intuitive to use.

Hi Rebeka, Thank you for leaving a review. It is always great to see how the user experience is for the clients of our customers. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Misleading Sales Team and Poor Membership Customer Service

I would discourage anyone looking into Pike13 to look elsewhere. This is not an honest company and you will be locked into a long contract you will not be able to get out of for a full year. Mindbody, Zenrez and other fitness software provide much better customer service and a much more honest experience.

Pros

Their Mailchimp integration is great. While there is no way to section clients based on membership purchased, it gives us some great ways to follow up with clients. Although this is more thanks to MailChimp's versatility, not so much Pike13's.

Cons

We were sold a contract to this software on a false pretense. We were told that their software integrates with a third party site (ClassPass). Once we signed the contract, management informed us that the integration was not working, but would be fixed. It is now close to 5 months later and there has been no progress made. They also refused to compensate us, or take any responsibility for any inconvenience they have caused. There are several other components of the software which are also significantly inferior to Mindbody Online and other fitness studio software.

Hello Justin, I am sorry for the poor experience with Pike13. Your account manager will reach out to you soon and provide your options moving forward. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

This software provides great value for our business.

Pros

It is easy to use and train new employees as well. We switched to this software from Zen Planner and we feel the value is much better for our business model. The mobile app allows us to conduct business with any device which is very helpful.

Cons

We wish it had an inventory feature for our merchandise and supplements. We manually count our inventory.

Great product for small business

Great product for small business with potential to schedule and make Money from any where at any time

Pros

Great easy to use product

Cons

No cons it works well

Hi Jessica, Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to review Front Desk and we're glad you are enjoying things so far. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything we can do to help! Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

A great software

Great experience

Pros

Efficacity And rapidity Suport system

Cons

When the syste IS doun or there IS updates take tomuch Time to back to normal

Just not worth the headache

Software should make life easier. My life was easier before Pike13. If I were to identify one single limiting factor in the growth of our school it would be Pike 13.

Pros

I basically works, if you can spend the time managing the system. The API is a major plus.

Cons

I've been using Pike13 since it was Front Desk. I signed up for an account Jun January 2015. The system uses proprietary billing, so you can't easily move to another system. It's been nothing but trouble since we started using it. Its not intuitive and the system has many ridiculous limitations.

Hi Ben, I am sorry to hear that Pike13 does not work for your music school. We understand that you need to do what is best for your business and hope you find a solution that better fits your needs. Please provide specific limitations to your account manager. Thank you, Cindy Schneider Director of Customer Success

Music Studio Scheduling

Love the app. It's not restricting in that you can perform most functions/updates/ through it without using your computer.

Pros

Recurring billing. App functions well - even with setup. Simple screen. Love that clients have the ability to see their schedule and update sensitive info (like credit card info) on their own.

Cons

Too many steps to do simple tasks (Ex. Rescheduling: a click and drag feature should be implemented to make quick adjustments.)

Customer Service and Pike 13 software

You get the best customer service care there is in the business. One of the representatives and his customer service is top notch. I have had nothing but great experience with Pike 13. I’d recommend to any business owner.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate for customer and business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints at all in this area

Hi Amy, Thank you so much for the amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Thanks again, Cindy Schneider Manager, Customer Success

Good software with some growing pains

Does many things well BUT lacks owner/manager total control. My major gripe is the lack of giving the owner complete control (customization) of all aspects of the financials per client. My business model is monthly plans where a client trains 8-12x/month with a contract commitment of 3, 6, to 12 months. Here are some gripes: 1) Partial Payments: 2) Flexibility of Plans/contracts: 3)...

Cons

We appreciate the review and kind words! A few of the things you touched on... Regarding partial payments, many Front Desk businesses have requested this feature in various ways¿as account balances, deposits on courses, split payments, and gift cards. So we share your passion about getting it done as quickly as possible. That said, payments-related features require extra attention. As you can understand,...

Simple and just what I need

Pros

This software is very easy to use and very simple which made it easy to learn. I enjoy using the communication features to work with my team.

Cons

I do enjoy the simplicity and user interface but would like to see more custom features in the future.

Front Desk Review

Customer services and support are awesome. Every issue we have had has been addressed in a swift and professional manner.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and navigate. Support is extremely helpful.

Cons

I wish there were more options for preferred merchant processors. I would like the ability to shop around a little without incurring a fee for using a non-preferred merchant payment processor. I also wish the software had a more robust payroll system with the ability to do direct deposit and calculate tax withholdings.

Hi Dusty, Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback. We have a few preferred partners for merchant processing and allow you the option to use a third party. When a third party is used, our gateway partner charges a small fee to cover the maintenance costs of the gateway. Additionally, our partners will match or beat the rates of most third party processors. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team if you have any questions. You can reach us at support@frontdeskhq.com. Best, Kris and the Front Desk team

Using Front Desk keeps me out of the office!

Since switching to front desk over a year and a half ago, my life has become so much easier. Gone are the days in the office, stressing over who's working what, when, and with who. In addition, how that client is going to pay, and is their paperwork complete? It's all stored in Front Desk. Processing a payment, or even making a refund, or partial refund, is so easy. For payroll, running payroll...