LiveHelpNow Reviews

4.6

How would you rate LiveHelpNow?

Pros

Customer service is outstanding. Any time I have needed their assistance, they have been great.

JA

Joe A.

AG

Ashley G.

We have used LHN now for over 1 year and we are absolutely satisfied with the product. Its ease of use and exceptional CS staff makes it a hands down winner.

HH

H H.

Cons

The round-robin feature gets stuck going back & forth between 2 agents who might not be at their desk, and doesn't move on to other available agents.

RB

Robin B.

CW

C'aira W.

Cons - LHN should have more of a user-friendly atmosphere, allowing users to feel as if they're in a chat room rather than a system that is used to ask difficult questions.

CM

Cody M.

Clunky, but good for the price.

Pros

My organization uses the live chat software, it is easy to set up and very user-friendly without requiring you to have an in-depth technical understanding.

Cons

They should come with Admin licenses so I don't have to pay for 1 license per account I am managing.

Easy Way to Connect to Prospective Students

Pros

LiveHelpNow makes it easy to answer common questions prospective students may have with the auto response feature. Customer service is always very helpful.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this product.

Review of LiveHelpNow Suite

Pros

It's SO easy to use. Allows our customers easy access for help with issues that need to be resolved immediately. Love that customers can get on and just get help whenever.

Cons

Sometimes a good old fashioned phone call is quicker, but if that's all I am complaining about means it's a good product.

Excellent support and dedication from Christina

Pros

the features, very good, the agent was very helpful I would like the survey to be shorter keep up the good work

Cons

we need an IN-APP AND IN-WEBSITE white label chat feature, that I understand is still in beta.

Great Service!

Jaime was a great, knowledgeable and helpful! I had a question about the alerter software and the color key for chats.

Pros

Cons

When the Main Operator Panel is on the screen, you do not receive a reply alert.. The personal image on the individual chats, it would be nice to choose from different chat window layouts.

Right in the mix with the top Chat companies

We've used a few different chat software companies over the last few years but LiveHelpNow has fit in the best. They have all the integrations we need and their pricing doesn't break our bank. Additionally, they have a new offering that we are going to start using in the next few weeks. We are super busy and end up missing our chats sometimes. The new feature should eliminate that and I'm excited to get going. I can redirect some of my staff away from chats and into other areas because we will have a dedicated support team managing our chats for us. The new offering is called HelpSquad. I'll review again in a few weeks.

Cons

Amazing software, incredible support. Wish I could add more stars!

I'm on day one of the trial and approached this with some in trepidation. I've tested 5 other live chat systems for our website and frankly, they all sucked. In spite of 29 days of free use still ahead of me, I'm subscribing and paying now. I know I've found exactly what we need to engage our customers' needs. Setup is a breeze - I didn't read a thing, but I did aggressively use the chat feature with LiveHelpNow agents. The support is not only terrific, but I have not once had to wait even 30 seconds for an agent. So here's a shout out for Michael, Ben, Bianca and Brian. Thanks for making my day!

Cons

Amazing Product For LiveHelp. Must use for Small and Big Enterprise. Recommended

Pros

1. Ease and Simplicity is just way too good. 2. Very Good Support. 3. UX is Nice. Very good for first time people .

Cons

1. Adding more channel for support would be a good idea. 2. More graphic and emoji will be definitely a good idea

LiveHelpNow - new user

It's been super easy to set up and get running. I was helping customers within an hour. I know that t can tie into Google Analytics which will be very interesting. I do look forward to exploring that.

Pros

I just started using this software and so far I like. It was easily integrated in a Word Press site with a few clicks. There is a remote assistance feature where I can help the customer easily almost like I was there with them.

Cons

I'm still getting used to all the features, there's prob some things that we won't end up using as we were looking mainly for a chat solution.

Great way to get all your questions answered.

I am trying to see what chat program will fit all of our service needs and I have lots of questions. when I clicked "Chat" I got a free preview of just what I would be offering my customers on my site and a very knowledgeable support person. I am feeling very confident taking Live Help Now to my boss for consideration. I feel it will be a great tool in reaching my customers since with my business there are usually a lot of questions.

Excellent Support

I've been using LiveHelpNow's live chat feature for more than a year. And I've found that it works very, very well. Their support techs are extraordinarily helpful if any issues do arise. I did a lot of research into competing products before signing on with LiveHelpNow. And I have zero regrets. It is an excellent product at a very reasonable price.

Cons

Looking to support offline chat

Great service quick turn around time with support with using add on. We have been using Live Chat for over 8 month, this has help determine our business needs and locations of our customers

Cons

Thank you Rick for your kind feedback!

Excellent Customer Service

Bianca was able to point me in the right direction to correct a typing error in our email response when requesting a copy of the transcript. Excellent customer service and able to help right away.

Great company!

customer service agent is great. Always helps me a ton. I appreciate your software a ton! You are inoperative and this is the 2nd time I have used your software and I love it!

Outstanding

Cons

Great Customer Service & Really User Friendly!

I had the pleasure of speaking with Bianca and she was most helpful in providing me clear direction to the items I was looking for. It was greatly appreciated!

Live chat problem

Helpful and quick responses. One of the customer representative helped me straight away without me have to re-explain myself from a previous live chat.

Cons

Easy, professional and fast!

Jamie was very fast to respond to my questions and had sound knowledge of the service. She was professional, polite and to the point. Thank you

Great support from Bianca

Bianca was helpful with my inquiries, great agent.! Please keep that support. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

christina is great

whenever I chat with christina she always answers my questions quickly and she really knows her stuff.

Cons

We use this for support on our website

We can answer questions from visitors to our website and not miss the opportunity to provide support.

Pros

It is really easy to use. Visitors to our website can reach out to our support team and get a quick response to their questions.

Cons

Software is great, we need to do some fine tuning on our end to make sure that we are using the product most effectively.

This reviewer only left a rating