Indeed Reviews

4.46/5 (3,428 reviews)

Anonymous

Whether finding candidates or job opportunities, this is the place.

Reviewed 2019-10-03

I've used Indeed to post jobs and to find jobs. It's been successful for both, is easy to use, and makes posting and applying convenient and less time consuming.

Michelle Abke

Indeed will take care of you!

Reviewed 2019-10-01

It has been amazing. When I decided that it was time to look for a job with more hours, Indeed was the only obvious choice. With the amount of new listings everyday, anyone looking for a job with realistic expectations should be able to find what they need using Indeed. I highly recommend!

Andrew Krystowiak

Quality Hands-On Recruiting Tool

Reviewed 2019-08-03

If your company does not have a lot of job openings on a regular basis, Indeed can be a very cost effective recruiting tool in lieu of hiring a full time staff member. The more time and money you are willing to invest in the application, the more beneficial it can be for your recruiting efforts. It is definitely a solid platform for reaching a larger pool of applicants for your position opening.

Anonymous

Best of talent acquisition programs

Reviewed 2019-07-31

I have used Indeed both as a job seeker as well as a person looking for talent to add to a team. I find that even with the tiny issues, it is a fantastic first stop for reaching out for most mid-level and entry level positions, technical programs, and service/retail jobs. The ability to mark corporations that peak an individual's interest for the future coupled with the conversation ability with the hiring team makes this the most obvious source for acquiring new employees or locating a new job.

German Hernandez

Indeed, the main candidate source

Reviewed 2019-07-18

We have been using indeed to gather candidates for the past 3+ years and we have had amazing results, we have experienced immense growth using the tools the indeed provides and have been able to painting our growth for the past 3 years.

Daniel Renner

Have used and referred others to this app/site since 2012, best job search app by far.

Reviewed 2019-06-19

At the moment, none. I used Indeed briefly when I was managing a data collection call center but other than creating the initial posting I left most of this work to the HR department. We posted the exact same job description on Craigslist as well and I anylized the productivity numbers of the employees we found through Craigslist and Indeed and the employees we found from Indeed had a much higher retention rate and on average outperformed the employees hired from Craigslist to an extent that justified the cost of continuing to use Indeed, which was quite low to begin with, but when you are already dealing with a high volume/low margin type of business every dollar counts. (Note: I did not "switch" from another product, but I have used many of Indeed's competitors and Indeed is the only one that I have recommended because it is miles ahead of the competitors)

Jillian Blankenship

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Overall, indeed has bred successful for me in my job hunt. I was able to apply for 20-50 jobs daily for 2 weeks nonstop with all the new jobs that were becoming available everyday. The setup was very quick and easy, uploading resumes and documents was simple, navigating the site as well as your account was easy as well. I would like to suggest an option to help build a resume that is professional rather than just having to you your own. Some people may not have a resume created yet or some may not be tech savvy and capable of creating their own resume. This may already be an option, but it’s just not professional enough. All In all, indeed is the top software to use for job hunting and I believe 9 out of 10 people are successful at finding a job using indeed.

William Swansen

One of the Best Job Search Services Available

Reviewed 2019-08-16

In a word, Exceptional! Easy to use and effective. Nothing more to say.

Alicia Gomez

Very Helpful Tool

Reviewed 2019-05-03

It was okay, I am happy with the end result, it was the process of getting there that could have been simplified.

Jenna Meyers

Good for finding local work

Reviewed 2019-06-01

Overall, my experience with Indeed has been very positive. I am able to use their software to have focused searches for employment, while not being bombarded with scammers and underpaying positions. I can really appreciate that now given how wide the internet has become, and how much "fake news" and "fake jobs" are out there.

Katie Kristl

Lots of Features at a Reasonable Price Point

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Overall, we were very pleased with our experience hiring on Indeed. There are many features available that are found in much more expensive software solutions and it beats trying to track candidates in a spreadsheet!

Pablo Sanchez Hernandez

My Own Experience using Indeed

Reviewed 2019-09-30

My overall experience using Indeed is good, although I really didn't find a job thanks to Indeed. On the other hand, at all times I felt excited to find the jobs I was looking for, and not the ones I didn't like. I also liked it very much, that many people offered work remotely, which confirms the trust placed in the developers of other countries, very suitable for any type of project, like any other person.

Becca Rickard

Quality Sourcing Avenue? Indeed!

Reviewed 2019-08-26

Indeed allows me another sourcing avenue to look at with easy access to different search strings and locations all at my fingertips. It helps throughout the week to simply switch over to the platform from LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. and have new candidates to look at and reach out to. I overall really enjoy and appreciate my use of Indeed!

Zavud Baghirov

Review for Indeed

Reviewed 2019-05-09

I have been using Indeed for a year now to find either a professional job/internship or part-time/student jobs. The platform is extremely easy and simple for everyone to use. It only took me a few minutes to register and start looking for a job on the search engine. What I like most about Indeed is you do not necessarily have to add/send your documents (e.g., CV, Certificates) every time to different companies. It will keep your documents stored and ask you if you want to change something before every submission. I use Indeed almost daily because you can see a lot of new job offers every single day. Some of my personal experiences on Indeed: I have found my internship in a big company with the help of Indeed. Also, when I started doing my master in a foreign country, I easily found a part-time job on Indeed to cover some of my monthly expenses.

Sophie Raupp

I use Indeed daily for job searching and exploring the job market for my clients.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

It helps me find the perfect opportunities for my clients to apply to in a quick and easy way.

Jose Watson

Job Board Leader

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Overall, Indeed is still an important piece of any recruitment plan especially as they add additional technology .

Sourcing made easy

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Overall, great tool for sourcing and perfect application for reach out and and how you gauge these interested candidate.

Almost Perfect Job Search Engine

Reviewed 2018-07-10

As someone who's been an applicant and has acted on behalf of the hiring manager, I have to admit Indeed is the cream of the crop when it comes to the American Job Search Engine. As an applicant, Indeed seems to have the largest and most current job listings with specific keywords/titles/salary/location requirements that I need and demand. It's also an incredible resource to view company salaries and employee reviews - all in one platform. With customizable emails, it's also super helpful to receive daily/weekly jobs, namely jobs specific to you and your tastes. While Indeed has not been my exclusive path to career success, it has had the most impact on my hiring.

Vaishnavi Ganesh

Get it right the first time

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Overall I would say the experience is positive. I still rely on Indeed for my job postings and have had quality candidates come through

Shaun Padgett

Stress-free job applications at just 1 click!

Reviewed 2019-10-27

I overall highly recommend Indeed out to anyone out there who is really stressed out and not feeling that motivated in their job search. I have found so much success in attaining interviews based on the results from my assessments being listed. Also with the "easily apply" feature, you can send out more applications in less time which networks you out to so many other companies, putting your resume out there for numerous agencies and companies to see. I truly feel it is one of the best job search websites out there that meets the standards of today's rush-rush society. Good luck with your job search people!

Elyzabeth Smith

You'd be silly not to use Indeed.

Reviewed 2019-08-08

On a personal note, I got my last job through an application I submitted on Indeed. Throughout the years, I have been involved in the hiring process at work. We utilize two forms of employee applications. One being traditional paper applications and resumes, and the other being Indeed applications and resumes. Quite frankly, I prefer the Indeed applications for the sake of legibility and documentation. Having an online source for applications gives you a greater sense of security in knowing that you wont lose an application, and you do not run into the issue of someone having poor penmanship . Which, in my experience, has lead to individuals not getting a job. There is something about "ugly" handwriting that turns some employers away, despite the actual qualifications of an applicant. Indeed takes that away, and It's nice.

Keirsten Bealonis

Better Candidates with Indeed

Reviewed 2019-08-01

We are getting a better result of qualified applicants for positions.

Haley Barger

Indeed for the employer

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Indeed has dramatically cut the amount of time I look for potential employees. We always get an abundant amount of applicants. I am able to flag the applications I am interested in. I am also able to easily decline applicants that do not fit the job description and I can also set up an email to be sent to them automatically that they do not fit our company's current needs.

Paul Yi

A big step up from Craigslist without the bloat of LinkedIn, Workopolis

Reviewed 2019-08-06

You don't need fancy advertisements or podcast endorsements like the big brand name players. Indeed gets the job done by helping you find the right job quickly while allowing employers to effectively use their money to access a large pool of job-seekers.

Jaron Hall

Good, but seems to favor quantity over quality.

Reviewed 2018-08-21

I continue to use it and it gets the job done, but it's not as great as I would have hoped.

Alexe Jade

Best Way to Find A Job..?

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Overall, I would not choose any other job search site of Indeed. I switched over from SnagAJob and I never liked Monster or the other job search sites. This one has the most relevant, REAL jobs, at least most of the time. It still is easy to use and they do offer categories for searches, including full time or part time, and also the distance of the jobs. There could be more options added, possibly, to help people connect to the right work. I feel it is still tiresome no matter what. I don't like having to fill in APPS when I sent a whole resume.

Scott Friend

Pretty Useful Job Site for Both Sides

Reviewed 2019-08-01

I've used this site both for finding a job, and then later down the road, hiring for positions too. I prefer them to the other monster job sites out there that are VERY bloated, but Indeed could use some more modern features and updated search functions. That said, I can't complain about the results - I found a great job AND some great hires from them too!

JOHN SMITH

A Gift to HR

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Since partnering with Indeed I have found their staff to be extremely helpful in suggesting alternate methods of recruiting and refining the selection process. Very pleased with this vendor.

Randi Lincoln

INDEED-WELL worth time investment to get job/career & to help others get job/career

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Great way to find and apply for job/career for others in need.

Jennifer Martinez

Quality, commitment and concise

Reviewed 2019-09-05

My experience has been absolutely amazing. I will stay with indeed from now on.

Anonymous

Using Indeed for your job search

Reviewed 2018-11-29

I have personally used Indeed when applying for jobs. It is very simple to use. I used the phone app as well as regular website and found both to be helpful and easy. When searching for jobs, I used Indeed daily and always found new jobs to apply for. I found two of my last jobs through Indeed so I am a very happy user!

Anonymous

Very helpful in finding your next career

Reviewed 2019-08-30

I love Indeed! It has helped me search for employers, jobs, apply for jobs in an easy format, and get call backs for interviews.

Anonymous

The only recruiting site you need to bother with

Reviewed 2019-02-10

Indeed is how we recruit. Period.

Miracalle Taylor

My absolute favorite job site!

Reviewed 2019-11-08

My experience with Indeed has been outstanding! Indeed has yet to fail me and so I continue to be a loyal customer and give them my service each and every time I search for a new job!

Jennifer Jones

Dependable Indeed- Always a good tool to have

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Overall, Indeed has always been a reliable tool and will continue for many years to come. I look forward to seeing the changes they might have in store in the future.

Angelika Cwierz

Best Way to Hire

Reviewed 2019-03-14

I Love Indeed! Indeed has been my primary tool in recruiting for my entire career. Indeed has the largest data base of resumes and the largest platform which attracts most valuable candidates. The Indeed platform is VERY easy to use and navigate. You can upload a job description/job posting within minutes and receive resumes right away. Everyone I know uses Indeed in their job search and probably the main reason why we receive so many resumes so quickly. The candidate pool on Indeed is very good and we always receive qualified candidates which shows what kinds of public they attract. Lastly Indeed also has the ability to generate emails for you with custom replies that save the recruiter time and still allow them to give each candidate a well deserved response.

William Smith

Finding the best employees, INDEED

Reviewed 2019-09-17

My overall experience has been wonderful I have found actually some of the best and prospective candidates for the positions himp my overall experience has been wonderful I have found actually some of the best and prospective candidates for the positions him who have stayed a very long time.

Great Product for New Hires

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Love Indeed over any other hiring platform that is available!

Chris Hamilton

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Positive. I really do not a different software. I just find myself using different emails to try to continue posting the ads that I need to post.

Anonymous

A great and efficient website to find jobs, post jobs and conduct pre-assesment of candidates

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I used indeed to find my job and shared this with almost every friend of mine who was looking for a job, many did get offers. I really recommend this platform for job seekers or job posters.

Benetta Perry

Indeed Top Job Seeking App

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Finding my employment thru Indeed makes my overall experience excellent. Using it to apply to various job openings was very easy and user friendly.

Clare Deane

Great Job Search App

Reviewed 2019-07-30

I use Indeed on a regular basis and find it one of the best apps for job searches and one of the most straight forward services out there. It's just a shame that the sponsored posts sometimes get in the way of my job searches and I waste time clicking on an ad only to see at the bottom it was posted weeks or up to a month ago. I would still recommend Indeed to friends and family as it's been really useful for me.

Amanda Sentell

Helpful to a point

Reviewed 2018-12-31

My biggest issue with the software is that it frequently brings up search results that do not necessarily apply in the cases of either the distance from your home that you are looking to find a job in or the time frame of how new the job posting is. That being said, it does bring up a lot of legitimate employment opportunities which I find is not always the case with other software. Of the several different employment search software applications that I have used, Indeed has found me the largest quantity of legitimate employment opportunities and has resulted in the most job interviews for me than any other software. I would still recommend Indeed over most other software.

Carter Aberasturi

Great resource for recruiting

Reviewed 2019-09-27

Great overall, will continue to use for my hiring needs.

Anonymous

Great tool to find job seekers and non job seekers

Reviewed 2018-09-10

As a recruiter I think it is super easy to use, I like that I can customize our employer page, our account managers are awesome and always super helpful, I like the feature of being able to communicate with candidates without needing to share contact info right away. As a job seeker I think it is easy to use and I dont feel like I am missing out on jobs since most employers automatically list on indeed.

I love this software

Reviewed 2019-02-25

I am very impressed with the Indeed software in general. A think that an optional route of contact to the employer would be nice as well. Perhaps a direct contact phone number or person to follow up with or a option after you apply to resubmit or follow up to see if a employer as even viewed your resume.

Adam Rosenfield, SHRM-CP

Easy

Reviewed 2019-08-11

Indeed is the best job board out there. Obviously it's great when hiring a multitude of candidates, but it could improve with quality i.e tests, maybe even topgrading candidates, or industry-specific candidates.

Reviewed 2018-08-07

I really like that it saves your recent searches, so when you are trying to go back and continue to look for new jobs they are easy to jump back to. I am also a big fan of the mobile app, I think it is very user friendly and allows you to filter to just see new job postings. You can also easily apply to jobs if you have already input your resume information into your account. I also like that you are able to mark certain jobs if you have or are going through the interview process.

Hannah Webb

Most affordable way to reach a lot of people; some really impressive features have been introduced

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Although it may not be perfect, Indeed has given us the best bang for our buck. We have made many hires from Indeed, and the new skills assessments have made it even easier.

Great Way to Find New Employees

Reviewed 2018-09-17

I have used Indeed for both trying to find a job and also hiring someone. Using Indeed was a great experience for both ends. When I was looking for a job I felt like Indeed had some of the higher quality jobs that fit my criteria that I was looking for. They will email you when they think they might have found a good fit for you. I kept this feature on just to constantly see if there was some good opportunities out there. They have an easy to use App for Android and IOS. The app is convenient because you can scan the job listing anywhere from your smartphone. It has a great filter system that you can filter down the jobs with pay, category, location, etc. When I used Indeed to find an employee I felt like the people using Indeed were a higher caliber than the other job search software we used. I got over 30 applicants in the first couple of days when we listed the job. I can’t remember exactly how much we paid for the listing but I remember it not being very expensive at all. Whether you are looking for a job or want to hire someone then you should look into Indeed.

Katie Holder

Good, Cost Effective Recruiting Software

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Indeed helps with recruiting. It's the best recruiting platform I've used, hands down. It's not a flat fee where your ad gets buried within a day, so you are getting a decent number of submissions. You've got control of your budget, and their communications system within the software is easy to use - I regularly use their message to candidates function, and the variety of categories to classify candidates once you've reviewed them.

Frederick Ungureit

Small companies best friend in deed

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Indeed is our in house recruitment partner. All of our servers, kitchen staff, and bar staff not reffered by employees come through Indeed. That says a lot for a company with 80 plus employees accross 3 states experiecing constant turn over. Thank you Indeed.

Tyler McPherson

Most recognizable and used database for a reason

Reviewed 2018-03-08

I've used Indeed for working with several companies and love the fact that they can help tailor a plan that fits each business's needs!

Anonymous

Easy to use, multiple functions, able to organize everything in one site

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Able to find quick hires and post free ads for hiring people

Jeff Imrie

Great candidate search tool!

Reviewed 2019-10-14

Indeed has been amazing at saving me time in sorting through potential candidates and the functionality has allowed me to be very specific in searching for candidate skill sets.

Kartik Bhatnagar

Best Job Searching Platform

Reviewed 2019-08-27

My organization is using indeed.com for hiring and posting jobs. The response from indeed.com is better than other job portals and my organization is able to close the position early with the help of indeed.com

Brooke Pyle

Not the best, but not the worst

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Overall I will continue to use Indeed for searching for jobs & posting jobs. The site doesn’t have a lot of spam posting, which is very convenient & nice!! Gives it a more ‘proper’ & safe job applying feeling rather than Craigslist jobs. I do think the site needs a little facelift, meaning improvement! It should have more options & functionality than it does.

Steven Sanders

Daily Indeed User for 2+ years

Reviewed 2019-08-21

We use Indeed as part of our daily recruiting effort so it gives us a pipeline of candidates that we can reach out to about the roles we are working.

Jennifer Nielsen

Great job search tool for recruiting

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Love it. Just had a call with my support rep yesterday to learn about new features.

Andrea Mitchell, MSW

Has a very wide variety of leads. Don't like that your lead gets buried if you do not pay enough.

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Easy way for people to find a lot of job leads.

Anonymous

I absolutely love this jobsearch service

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I really enjoy how simple and easy Indeed makes applying to jobs, I really appreciate their services.I am currently looking for a job and have received a few interviews already using their site!

April Cronin

Reliable place to look for work!

Reviewed 2019-06-01

As an independent author, I often need to supplement my income, so I'm always checking out Indeed to see what recent jobs have been posted. Indeed is much easier to use than, say, Monster.com, the interface of the website is super easy to navigate and there aren't a lot of intrusive ads all over the site. You can search for specific criteria to narrow things down or do a basic search by location, and a lot of jobs allow you to apply easily with just your Indeed resume, which I love. Then, if the company is interested they can either contact you directly or communicate through Indeed. I also really like that they don't share your information with an interested employer unless you give them permission, it shows they are invested in keeping you safe!

Sherry Fox

Indeed is easy to use, even for a newbie!

Reviewed 2018-07-03

I am able to easily apply for many jobs I cannot find at other sites. There is a record of all my applications and saved jobs. And of course an app for my phone!

Arpan Sawhney

Best job searching website

Reviewed 2019-02-07

- If one is looking for a simple and powerful portal to look for a job, then Indeed is the place to go to.

mya Wilson

Indeed is a great employment tool

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Indeed makes it easy to find and apply for employment.

Leah Stewart

Awesome Employment Site!

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Access to a wide variety of employers and user friendly format.

Joseph Greaney

Find the right Job and the right Employees

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Overall I found great employment opportunities with legitimate companies and corporations. Although I'm still looking for better employment it's been my go to source. Monster.com is the worst, every Uber / Lyft driver puts up stupid ads trying to get people to use there referral code. Linkedin is like facebook, but I don't like their setup nor job listing quality. Criaglist is really only helpful for odd jobs and for high school students. Indeed is by FAR the best website, simple and easy to use with excellent results / opportunities

Marta Santos

Practical for different things

Reviewed 2019-09-29

I have used Indeed when I was searching for a job. Also to read opinions about some company.

Jaspreet Khera

Candidate Availability

Reviewed 2019-07-02

I do very much enjoy using Indeed. We have a LinkedIn Recruiter seat as well, so having various options to find candidates is always a huge plus

Kristen LeBlanc

Indeed is an excellent first resource

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Indeed is a great first resource for finding what job opportunities are out there. However, it seems to be the most mainstream job board and as a result I feel that the jobs posted may have more applicants as a result and may make it more difficult to get a job. To successfully find a job it is best to use indeed along with other job boards or looking into specific companies for postings.

Career Helper !

Reviewed 2019-05-08

I have been using the same for about 5 years and i have recommended to my friends when they are and were in need of job. I personally used the same and the key word search tool is good. people could get the use of the tool via mobile as well. Overall i am happy with the potential of the software and will be using it in the future or when i am in need of the next job.

Arla Jaramillo

Jobs

Reviewed 2018-09-07

I've used it for years for posting positions that I was the hiring manager for with moderate success. I've used it most recently in applying for a new job with fair success.

Abby Montrose

Indeed has stepped up their game...

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Resumes and up to date information on when a candidate updated their information.

Ashley Connor

We've used Indeed several times to hire for our company.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

I get great employees from this software! Every time I have used Indeed, I have successfully found an employee. I will definitely continue to use this website in the future.

Rachelle Woolley

Free, easy to use with some awesome features. Reaches a lot of people!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

We are able to quickly and affordably connect with people interested in our positions.

Anonymous

Indeed is one of my top sources for finding candidates still!

Reviewed 2018-08-19

We absolutely need Indeed to get candidates - our applicant tracking system makes sure to post on Indeed for us.

Stephanie Miller

User friendly

Reviewed 2019-09-22

I use this on a daily basis looking for jobs for myself and for my father who unfortunately become laid off this summer. We have had several job interviews and no luck with hire due to experiences. But indeed allows you to categorize all the jobs that you have saved, applied to, interviewed for and archived. Makes it easy when you're applying to a numerous amount of jobs.

Margaret Wisinski

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Overall, Indeed is my go to for searching for careers with my area. I can customize to what I am looking for and see the new opportunities pop up daily in my area.

Anonymous

One of the best jub search website- indeed.com

Reviewed 2019-06-06

my overall experience with indeed is very good i use indeed every time i do job searching.

stephen degould

Great flow of applicants

Reviewed 2019-06-15

We have hired our entire team from indeed and continue to grow with it

Giovanna Duncan

Freelance friendly

Reviewed 2019-09-23

I have successfully found beneficial opportunities for both part time and work from home freelance work. The refined searches and e-mails of open opportunities make it very easy and convenient.

Michael "Sully" Sullivan

Incredible Free ATS!

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Incredibly easy to use!

brandi bankston

Indeed gets the job done !

Reviewed 2019-08-19

A staffing shortage can add mounds of pressure to the workplace. I rely on Indeed to fill my staffing needs whenever the situation arises.

Anonymous

Great site, easy to use and powerful recruiting tool and company services.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Powerful, easy to use tool for recruiting with great service staff to support it.

Anonymous

Overall a great experience. I have used as both a job poster and job seeker.

Reviewed 2018-04-29

As I mentioned earlier, it gets results.

Chelsea Hahn

Indeed is great for job hunting.

Reviewed 2019-06-09

I use Indeed almost every day for job searching. It super easy and time efficient to use. I can apply for jobs with my indeed resume and it'll take me 2 minutes as opposed to 30 minutes on a company website. I also love that there is a large pool of jobs to choose from. Lastly, I think its great that you can track your job progress the entire way through. You move jobs from applied to interviewing to offered to hired. It helps you stay organized and up to date!

Anonymous

Indeed helps me to quickly find interesting and suitable job opportunities.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

I found job opportunities that I hadn't seen anywhere else, especially in local newspaper classifieds - and have had one employer reach out to me after less than two weeks because she liked what she saw on my resume.

brandon cody

Indeed? Indeed.

Reviewed 2019-03-01

I use Indeed almost daily! The mobile app makes looking for a job effortless, and results are instant. With a simple search I can find dozens of jobs with filters to help navigate my personal needs. Indeed's user-friendly application easily attached my resume to job applications and I can securely apply in minutes.I also love how you can read reviews from others who have worked at the location you are applying. I would highly recommended Indeed to anyone looking for a job or looking to hire!

Anonymous

Effective platform for prospecting and recruiting qualified personnel

Reviewed 2019-07-18

Overall, it is a great platform and is effective at what is does (hire and get hired). I see alot of room for growth as stated above. However, it is a one-purpose tool that we are still happy to have in our tool box.

Matthew Morris

If you need to fill positions with quality applicants then Indeed is what you need!

Reviewed 2019-10-24

It has been very positive, and have hired about 75% of the positions filled this year with resumes sourced through Indeed.

Alan Cifuentes

I always get hired using Indeed

Reviewed 2019-08-22

The competition is real in this capitalist world, these tools help to put you out there to be found. It's not an easy process, and you will go to a lot of interviews, but the more resumes you send the better the probability of finding that one job you want.

Jonathan Malan

Nice product that aggregates job postings

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The one-stop shop for job ads and postings. It has just about every company and posting that is on the market. It is also easy to get them to pick up your company web page so your ads get posted.

SARAH HANCOCK

Easy to find jobs!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Many, many job options at my fingertips

Alan Steele

Saves time and effort

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-08-01

Will definitely continue to use

Jeffrey Leithwood

Great tool for Job seekers and Applicants

Reviewed 2019-08-21

This tool works well for both job applicants and job posters. It is a simple platform that is easy for everyone.

Austin Kamp

Indeed, the Faster Way to Job Search

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I have been desperately searching for a programming job/internship to get my foot in the door someplace. Indeed has been helpful in finding postings in my area. Unfortunately, most of the jobs posted here by employers require much more experience than someone who would apply for said job would possess (e.g. a junior developer job posting that requires 5+ years of experience). Indeed is still helpful in finding jobs for those who are more qualified, and helps discover what kinds of jobs are in the market.

Susan Kelly

Loyal customer!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Access to many candidates and very easy to use platform. Can post jobs in multiple cities and easily communicate with candidates.

Indeed, I LOVE indeed

Reviewed 2018-04-01

We use this site for recruiting

Stacey Sparks

Finding Employees is Hard...

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-23

Overall we have really enjoyed using this software. It’s so easy to use and we are able to turn our ad on and off as needed!

Whitney Gavrilas

Indeed is a user-friendly job board.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Benefits to using Indeed is that it is a very easy job board to learn how to use and navigate. New sourcing recruiters can easily learn how to post a position and source for candidates in 30 minutes or less.