Rosterfy

Scalable volunteer and workforce engagement technology

visit website

Rosterfy Reviews

Pros

The Rosterfy team are always open to new ideas and always releasing awesome new features. They are so quick with their responses and have amazing customer service.

Christine G.

I have had a great experience with Rosterfy. They are always quick to respond when I am experiencing issues with anything, and always making great updates to different parts in Rosterfy.

Lauren G.

Filters on various screens are good. Nice to be able to customise parts of the system as you need them.

Rachel K.

Lauren G.

I find it hard to find too many flaws in the Rosterfy system.

Ana S.

I haven't found something that I dislike about the product. Every time I think of something else I require, the team at Rosterfy are already working on adding this as a function.

Alice T.

4.5

WOW

Overall experience has been wonderful. So far so good.

Pros

Rosterfy is such an platform to use. The UI is fantastic. Its only been a short amount of time that I've used rosterfy but I love being able to customize areas suchs as volunteers and the user console. Such a good application.

Cons

So far, I do not have anything bad to say about rosterfy. It's worked like its supposed to. Smooth sailings so far.

Rosterfy is awesome

Overall experience has been phenomenal. The Rosterfy team is very supportive with issues and setup of the system. In addition, they truly listen to your needs and take the time to find a way to develop a feature to support that need.

Pros

Very simple to use for admin and for the user. Very customizable to your needs.

Cons

There is some funky coding involved in some of the setup.

Thanks for your kind feedback Annie. Great to hear that our product has helped Spartan Race to enhance the volunteer experience!

UX/UI challenges

Pros

It is both a data collection and communication tool in one

Cons

The whole user experience is lacking. It's not very intuitive to navigate through the system, and to generate the reports we need to actually make informed decisions.

Great Value and User Friendly

We have had a wonderful experience from our first introduction. Everyone we have encountered has been more than helpful. When we have questions or concerns I feel like they are addressed in a timely manner.

Pros

With a flow of between 175 and 250 users through out the year, one of my main concerns was pricing. With Rosterfy's packages, we were able to find a deal that was both economical and more than met the needs of our department. Another area of concern was ease of use. We have a staff that range from young and tech savvy to older and not into technology. We have found that Rosterfy is easy enough for everyone to use.

Cons

There really is not anything so far that I do not like about Rosterfy. There was a bit of a learning curve, but that was expected, and not bad at all.

Thanks for your awesome feedback Brie. We love hearing success stories like yours! If there's ever anything else we can help you out with, don't hesitate to reach out. - The Rosterfy Team

Event Staffing

We manage large scale automotive festivals across the country.

Pros

The ability to modify the platform to fit with our brand guidelines.

Cons

There is limited flexibility to in adding additional modules for casual staff at events. Including opting in for events in a simple format without multiple touch points and travel/accommodation management and information.

Thanks for your feedback Ellie. Rosterfy are proud to be able to work with Summernats to enhance the workforce experience!

Rosterfy has changed the way we manage our workforce - it really is an amazing product!

- End to end workforce management solutions - A centralised platform that provides a hub for all workforce management information and data - User friendly platform for individual and group communications - Save time by eliminating time consuming spreadsheets with digital rosters

Pros

Everything! As a volunteer manager, Rosterfy has simplified the process of workforce management by providing a digital platform that is user friendly to not only the workforce but the client as well. For me, the most exciting functions of Rosterfy include: - Volunteer portal that captures relevant information including previous experience and skills, which helps with the selection process for roles...

Cons

I haven't found something that I dislike about the product! Every time I think of something else I require, the team at Rosterfy are already working on adding this as a function.

Rosterfy, it works.

Rosterfy has been the perfect solution for our high volume, low contact workforce in the events industry (music festival hospitality) We found the system to be robust, and while requiring a significant time investment to configure it to our requirements the result has been a platform that has been praised by our staff and provided an overwhelmingly positive addition to our business. Our business has implemented multiple staffing platforms over the past few years without success so we are excited to have finally found a platform that we will be sticking with and one that can help grow our business into the future.

Pros

Benefits to our business have included: Automated onboarding allowing for faster acquisition of new staff. Staff event day attendance rates of 95% (up from 80% the previous year) Positive feedback from staff using the system Improved payroll speed and accuracy Reduction in overall HRM hours due to efficiencies in rostering, communication, training and payroll Increased business agility and ability to respond to changing requirements. Desired ROI The peace of mind that staff will show up

Cons

Back end administration took some time to learn and required reasonable time investment and computer literacy. as yet does not have a streamlined payroll integration.

Thanks for your kind review Ryan! Always great to hear that our clients love Rosterfy as much as we do.

Easy to use now but with a difficult start

Initial start was not great but since being able to have regular meetings with customer success manager we have been able to explain issues greater and adapt the portal to our needs. It has been good to have a product that enables us to make the volunteer journey smoother and to allow greater contact with volunteers especially during times where we are not able to interact with them in person.

Pros

- Easy to navigate on volunteer side - Quick customer service responses on issues and regular updates about open tickets - Allows all processes linked to volunteer journey to be online - Filters on various screens are good - Nice to be able to customise parts of the system as you need them

Cons

Portal does not currently work in most optimal way for mobile devices. Not all help articles are clear to understand if you are a new user on the system

Thanks for your review Rachel. If the team can ever be of more assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. - The Rosterfy Team

Highly Customizable, Well Designed Software

Pros

I loved the flexibility of this software. We manage a large workforce of both employees and volunteers AND we run year-long courses with repeating but sometimes irregular events. Finding a software that could cost-effectively and efficiently help us manage this was exhausting...until we found Rosterfy. The support has been amazing--personal and well-informed and the product has lived up to all it promised to be. Not only can we manage our workforce with much more organization, we are moving many other work functions onto the software (like training, time tracking, communication) because it handles them so well!

Cons

This software is complex and it takes a while to implement. It is worth the investment, but we did commit more time and resources to implementation than we were expecting. However, that could be largely due to the Pandemic that altered work for all of us.

Thanks for your kind feedback Caitlin. Rosterfy are proud to be able to work with The Center for Simulation and Innovation to enhance the volunteer experience!

Overview of System

Great experience and one that I would recommend

Pros

The product is extremely user friendly and great for participants in our events. Additionally back end communication allows for admin or software user to automate responses and reminders.

Cons

Communication and organization within the groups feature. However, this has been addressed and solved.

Thanks for your feedback Paul! Great to hear that you and the team are enjoying Rosterfy. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with! - The Team at Rosterfy

Rosterfy makes my job easy!

Pros

I like that I can pull reports with tons of information! I am able to pull check-in sheets, timesheets, and a ton others that make keeping updated information every simple for our company.

Cons

The integration with our background check was not as smooth as I had hoped, and it caused a lot of problems. I am hesitant to change background check companies again to avoid dealing with the same issues.

Thanks for your kind feedback Lauren. Regarding integrations, our CS team are always available to help with any new integrations you would like to pursue and we will do our best to make this as seamless as possible. Rosterfy looks forward to continuing to work with Harris County - Houston Sports Authority to help deliver a world class solution to volunteer engagement.

Incredible Software - Efficient and effective!

Pros

We use Rosterfy on a daily basis and it makes our job 100x easier and more efficient. Rosterfy is easy to navigate and extremely clear on what features it provides in the navigation menu. The support you receive from Rosterfy is one of the best I have received when submitting a request for improvement or help to do something we can't figure out, they always reply within 24 hours (usually much sooner) and close the request for you as soon as they can.

Cons

I find it hard to find too many flaws in the Rosterfy system. If you do have anything that you think would help your user experience, then Rosterfy support are extremely helpful and always finding new ways to improve their software so you always feel like your requests are being heard.

Thanks for your kind feedback Ana. It's always great to hear that our clients enjoy using our solution. Rosterfy are proud to be able to work with Spark Event Group to enhance the volunteer experience!

User-friendly for both administrators and end-users and provided simple, practical solutions

Core benefits were scheduling, reporting and communications portal. Provided a volunteer scheduling and management system for 3,200 volunteers from role offer stage through to Games-delivery stage

Pros

Ease of use for both administrators and end-users - simple functions like 'confirm' / 'decline' buttons built into email templates made the user experience easy even for those not great with technology. The communications portal provided easy and traceable communications with all volunteers, and comms templates ensured consistency across our programme. Dashboard views provided a quick view of status and progress across all roles and shifts. Generally, a very practical system that provides end-to-end workforce management and scheduling solutions.

Cons

Not having 'locations' for each shift displayed on a dashboard view made some aspects tricky, as we had x48 different locations for WMG2017

Rosterfy is an amazing platform which is easy to use, flexible & a great experience for volunteers

Pros

I love that Rosterfy enables organizations to think creatively as to how they can tailor the amazing features on the platform to suit and assist their organization. From training modules, extracting reports/data and the ability to customize the look and feel of the platform, it makes it super easy to overlook the front to end volunteer recruitment. The layout is user friendly (for the admin and customers). The Rosterfy team are always open to new ideas and always releasing awesome new features! They are so quick with their responses and have amazing customer service.

Cons

Recreating a workforce management system

We came on board with the R2 version quite early and whilst there were some teething problems the customer support was OUTSTANDING and with our roll out date pending I am exciting to launch the product across our volunteer, casual contractor and full time staff streams.

Pros

Whilst set up of events is a little heavy at the outset, the ability to set automations and checkpoints for user streams does allow for a degree of set and forget for some interactions that would previously have been onerous on an ongoing basis.

Cons

I do wish the date/time stamp was separated, this would allow for much greater ease in recreating events year to year. I would like to see greater ability to copy some of the forms within the backend so forms could be tweaked rather that recreated.

Thanks for your kind feedback Michelle. Feedback like this is invaluable to our team and we will pass on your feedback regarding forms to our developmental team. We look forward to continuing to work with IRONMAN to enhance the volunteer experience!

Review Hochschwarzwald

I'm happy that we choose rosterfy. It makes it so much easier to work with the volunteers. Before we used google docs. --> Since I am working with rosterfy I saved so much time and the communication with the volunteers got much more professional.

Pros

- Easy communication with the help of templates (also easy to adress the right people with groups / within the shift) - Volunteers can be organized in shifts pretty easy (volunteers mark their priorities, I can reorganise them according to their abbilities.)

Cons

There's no chat function for the volunteers among themselves. (Would be helpful to create rideshares)

Thanks for your kind feedback Kathrin. We're really happy that you enjoy using our system! Rosterfy are proud to be able to work with Hochschwarzwald Tourism to enhance the volunteer experience!

Easy in use. And quick to implement.

Very good system. Easy to use for volunteers and colleagues. Can be used in our own company branding. Made our process more efficient, more time for other activities. And more insight into the specifications of users.

Pros

Easy in use. A lot of options. Developed by a volunteer coordinator.

Cons

Too many functionalities, can be more organized.

IMG Rosterfy Review

Excellent overall experience. Great support from the team when setting up the system and throughout, platform did exactly what we wanted it to do.

Pros

Capacity to adapt software to different events and brands. Ability to easily manage timesheets and shifts for volunteers. Automatic communication system in place to help keep engagement of volunteers up and withdraw those not seeing emails.

Cons

Occasionally it felt like I had too many options of things to adjust and update which made the setting up phase confusing at times.

Thanks for your kind feedback Tom. Rosterfy are proud to be able to work with IMG to enhance the volunteer experience!

Rosterfy has made our lives so much easier and reduced our admin by half.

Pros

The idea that the onus is put back on the volunteers to register and update their own information and apply for their own shifts. It has drastically reduced the amount of admin we have to do on a weekly basis for volunteer enquiries.

Cons

Would be good if the product had the functionality to create a user on the back end of the site, as opposed to having to fill out and import a spreadsheet every time, but I'm sure over time with the development of the site this will be addressed.

The software has been a great help in managing the volunteers and team is responsive to my question!

Pros

Volunteers are able to access their own portal and check out their volunteering information such as reporting location and time. This helps to reduce the administration time that the team needed to spend. Being able to observe the volunteer sign up rate in real time also helps in changing volunteer recruitment strategies.

Cons

It will be great if there is more information on the support site such as problems that administrator might face.

RLWC2017 Review- Feb 2017

In the early stages of use, the support, training and flexibility of the Rosterfy team has been outstanding. The team are receptive to "outside the box" thinking and provide recommendations to practical scenarios. The reporting aspects of the system are easy to export and the communication methods are straight forward to ensure the key people are reached with the right messaging.

Pros

The reporting aspects Communication methods Ability to customise application forms for a targeted recruitment approach

Rosterfy Review

Rosterfy has many features that streamline and simplify the way we manage our volunteers. The on-site check-in app is just one way Rosterfy saves us time. The software is versatile and creative with everything from a customized volunteer portal to online training videos and quizzes. With major events like the ones we put on, we need a system that will streamline our processes and is easy to learn. The Rosterfy team are very versatile and will try their best to make changes to their software so it will suit your organization's requirements.

Cons

I don't know how I've lived so long without it

This platform has changed how I view workforce management. It is flexible yet structured, reliable and stable. I have used a few platforms which try to do many things related to workforce management but often fall down when it comes to delivering exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this product to those workforce managers looking to save time, improve their worker's experience and increase their own output in the workplace.