All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Lodgify Reviews

Pros

I like the website building feature most. Other than that is not very impressive, The trainer was very good, She answered all my questions patiently.

Aowei Y.

Read the full review
I love that I can create a website and be able to share what we love most about our property. The settings are very nice and the actual software provides user easy access.

Colby B.

Mihaela Anca B.

Read the full review

Cons

And worst of all, it is a PAIN to actually every get paid. I have been trying to get paid for 6 MONTHS and haven't actually received a cent for the vacation rental that was booked.

Katherine P.

Read the full review
The lack of upfront explanation about what happens when you integrate Airbnb. If you already have an Airbnb account, it will change your settings; no one told me about that.

Read the full review
Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem.

Loretta G.

Read the full review

Lodgify - perfect tool to go through the crisis

A game changer for vacation rentals

Pros

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The...

Cons

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running. It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year! We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you...

Super Allround-Lösung zur Selbstvermarktung unseres Ferienhauses

Der Support hat mich bislang positiv überrascht. Dieser ist zwar an der Hotline nur auf Englisch aber dafür sehr ausdauernd und geduldig. Schriftliche Anfragen werden gerne auch in Deutsch beantwortet. Insgesamt bin ich bislang sehr zufrieden.

Pros

Lodgify umfasst (fast) alles, was ich mir für die Vermarktung gewünscht habe. Es vereint den Website-Baukasten, es administriert die Website-Domain, es bietet umfassende Möglichkeiten zur Verwaltung und Abrechnung von Ferienimmobilien. Ich selbst verwalte damit nur 1 Haus, allerdings lassen sich auch problemlos mehrere Immobilien anbinden. Super einfach ist auch das Erstellen mehrsprachiger Webseiten....

Cons

Insgesamt bin ich sehr zufrieden mit meiner Entscheidung für Lodgify! Ich sehe in wenigen Punkten Verbesserungsmöglichkeiten, z.B.: - die Seite zur Emailkommunikation mit den Gästen könnte übersichtlicher sein - ich würde mir wünschen, dass der Professional-Zugang schon die Gäste-App enthält. Ich bin mir noch unsicher, ob sich der Aufpreis für die Ultimate-Version für mich lohnt - die Kalender-Darstellung...

Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify! We're so pleased to hear you had such an easy time building your website. We're also thrilled to know you are happy with our software and our Support team. We have shared your suggestions and wishes with the rest of the team and will continue to improve our product. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Looks fantastic but Crashes frequently and backend needs improvement

I'd really love it, even without the mobile app if they fixed the default search to allow you to set a minimum and if the website did not crash so often.

Pros

User friendly. It looks great and, when it's working, the site is intuitive and easy for new site visitors to figure out. Searching the calendar is simple so guests can see overall availability. Having a full photo gallery is great- you are not limited with images.

Cons

You can not add custom pages beyond the template that is already there. We connect it to our already existing website so we can lead people to our page that sells gift certificates etc and to our faqs. The website crashes frequently. So far we have been using the website for 8 weeks and in that time we have experienced 4 major crashes (2 on weekends when there is no tech support) that have lasted all...

Lodgify Review

When I was searching for the software for our business, just like you are doing now, I did the same research and read some reviews here on this platform, and gave it a try, and to be honest, made the best decision by doing that. Because not only I got my self a great deal( subscribed for 50 properties) cost wise, at the same time I got the product that I am extremely happy about, very functional, and gives me all the tools my business needs. Within a month we had a bookable website, and channel management( airbnb, vrbo, expedia booking). It also gives you a feature of i-cal, where you can integrate your listings with the rest of the booking platforms. Wish they open USA support center for quicker replies.

Pros

For starters it comes with free bookable website, with all the basic functions in order to be able to run rentals and business overall is a great feature they provide. Easy and detailed instructions and very quick implementation process. Also the CRM, multi channel management, owner portal, integrated SEO options to name the few, are very helpful and essential and they provide that all plus much more.

Cons

We are within our 3rd month of working with this software and highly recommend to starters or anyone who runs properties on multiple channels. So far so good, and can't really find anything that I am not happy about, except for, our business is located in USA and dates are in Euro mode, but its manageable. Customer service is reachable only via email, and because of the time difference might take few hours for them to respond. They always do respond and fix everything and addressed all the issues we had so far. It is probably due to he fact that they do not have representation in USA which I recommend them to do. But has not been a huge factor for us at all.

Hey Zviad, thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team! We are so thrilled to hear that your business is already benefitting from our product. We have taken note of your suggestions. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team ! Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Pros

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system. - Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like. - Fair prices. No hack here ! - Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am. - Clean interface for both customers and administrators - Quick learning curve.

Cons

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities. They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs. - No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

A much needed solution

Friendly assistance at all time with a dedicated team member who thoroughly helped me through the initial set up

Pros

This software has enabled me to amalgamate my booking calendars, property information and online payments in one platform as well as a guest friendly website

Cons

Pricing can be difficult to set up and didn't offer all configurations I was looking for

Hi Annmaree, thanks for reviewing Lodgify. It's encouraging to hear you have succeeded in amalgamating all your booking calendars and information in one place, and that you're pleased with your professional website! We look forward to seeing your business grow in the future. Best, the Lodgify Team

Terrible company

Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: help@lodgify.com.

Lodgify - the smart choice!

Pros

The best feature about this product is the seamless-ness between third party software and my own website. It has all the information from everywhere in the one place.

Cons

The feature that I think could be improved is the inter gratin options for third-party fees and charges. Example is with AirBnB, lodgify doesn’t allow you to select the for guest to pay the hosting fees, it automatically only allows for the fees to be incorporated into the rates. So my rates are higher so they include the AirBnB hosting fees. (14%!)

Hi Tara, thank you for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you've had a great overall experience! We will also work on your suggestions to continue improving our product. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify works for our needs

We have setup a website for booking our property and all the details about our property, rates and policies easily with Lodgify. The help staff has been very helpful when we have issues.

Pros

Easy for a new user to setup. Easy to setup the channel manager.

Cons

Intuitively finding features. Needs a chat function.

Hi Gregg, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Incredible Vacation Rental Software

I am so happy with my investment in Lodgify. It costs a bit more than other booking software - but it's worth it. If you are looking at your options - buy this! This is a progressive, caring company that is working daily to provide a great product and service. My husband and I bought Lodgify to manage our vacation rental ourselves and we are up 40% this year. Amazing.

Pros

I am super impressed with Lodgify. I purchased it to start managing our vacation rental home ourselves and it has been so impressive from the start. The automated payment feature is a standout - people book and the system collects split payments for you before they arrive. The automated email and Guest App is also radically reducing the time spent answering emails and phone calls. It also automatically synchs with Airbnb wonderfully so there's no double bookings - and you can manage your airbnb bookings though Lodgify too. And the knowledge base and help centre is full of answers to help you navigate around.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I haven't liked. There's been a couple of little bugs and the support team always fix it or answer my queries in 24 hours. The support team is so efficient and helpful.

Hey Jessica, thank you for your kind review! Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. It's great to know that you've had a positive experience using Lodgify, from the features we offer to the customer service. Comments like yours reaffirm the hard work we put in every day and we appreciate it. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Pros

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem. The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Cons

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties....

Hey, we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet....

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Pros

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery...

Cons

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board! It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers. We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Pros

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the...

Cons

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel)...

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces...

Cons

We have got some tips for you guys: 1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get...

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service. Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements...

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website. Rebecca & Harold Whitson bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Exactly what we were looking for!

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations...

Pros

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Cons

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify au quotidien

La mise en place et l'utilisation de Lodgify sont plutôt simples pour des personnes maîtrisant correctement l'outil informatique. C'est un peu plus compliqué pour des non initiés mais c'est tout à fait réalisable, il suffit de prendre son temps et le support est vraiment réactif et sympathique. Lodgfy est un très bon produit très complet pour gérer une activité de location.

Pros

L'outil est très complet : du site web à la gestion des réservations en passant par les paiements, les notifications clients, le channel manager, il permet de gérer mon activité de A à Z. Nous avons un établissement avec 3 chambres et l'outil est vraiment efficace pour la gestion quotidienne de notre entreprise. Il est très performant et dispose d'un très bon rapport qualité/prix.

Cons

Le point à améliorer concerne les rapports : on peut extraire des rapports sous excel, mais il serait vraiment utile de pouvoir afficher, filtrer et trier les données directement dans Lodgify. On a besoin de pouvoir analyser nos ventes, savoir combien de clients ont réservés à travers booking, combien sont restés plus d'une nuit, quel est le prix moyen des nuitées vendues, ... C'est pour moi le gros manque qui sera certainement comblé dans un futur proche.

Bonjour, merci d'avoir pris le temps de passer en revue votre experience avec Lodgify. Nous apprecions vos commentaires et sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous avez eu globalement une bonne experience! Meilleurs voeux, L'equipe Lodgify

Very good software compared with others!

Overall it is a good software for what they charged. There are other software with more features but they killed you in regards of pricing. Lodgify it is very good for the price and it works , something important because there are many other softwares that are a disaster like Ciirus for example.

Pros

Everything it is synchronized with main channels ( airbnb, booking, expedia , homeaway) . It is very easy to use it , the app works very good too and the implementation was easy

Cons

It has a few errors, especially once you make an accounting statement . Then the notifications you can synchronized it but you don’t receive what the system it is sending to the clients . You can’t move reservations from one apartment to the other one.

Hey Guillermo, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're enjoying our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Great Website and booking software solution for a property owner or manager

The Lodgify websites are very easy to build and maintain with no technical expertise required. I am also very happy with the service and support. I chose lodgify as they have a flat rate without commissions. I also like the integration with other booking engines and OTA's. This has really simplified the booking process. Over the last year I have taken on a few more properties and they each have their...

Pros

Intuitive, simple to use. Excellent websites that are mobile friendly and guests find easy to book my houses on.

Cons

I can only see 5 houses at a time...I wish I could see them all by default.

Dear Rebecca, Thanks for your kind feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that you have found our software intuitive and simple to use, plus it's great to hear you are happy with the regular updates and improvements we carry out. It's great that Lodgify and our OTA integrations have helped simplify the booking process for your business. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user! We'll keep working hard to be the best solution out there for owners and managers. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

Great Experience, Happy we found this company

For the price, there isn't a better online lodging platform. Most platforms similar to lodgify cost up to thousands per year after they take a commission for the sales that I generate. Lodgify's low monthly cost is perfect for business that want an easy to use, customer friendly experience without gimmicks.

Pros

Easy to customize website that fits my customer's needs. The calendar feature has a great interface.

Cons

Company will roll out an update and I feel in the dark for a while until I figure out how it works. I don't like the "create booking with quote" feature. I wish I could just create a booking and select what emails to send to my customer through a drop-down box or something similar. Probably 75% of my bookings are over the phone so the only emails I need to send are receipts and the automated 3 days before arrival email. I want to dismiss the "Guest Agrees" email while still creating a quote.

Hi Dustin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the value for money and that your website has been easy to customize for your guests. We're always working on updates and whenever there is a release, we try our best to provide users with manuals via our Knowledge Base. If there is anything that remains unclear about any previous update, please kindly get in touch with your support agent and they will be more than happy to resolve any doubts. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Great software to start up your own hotel hosting site and to integrate with all channels

It’s perfect platform to get you started with own website for property hosting. Calendar integrates well with most channels. Great customer support. They help you all the way with set up, functionality and use. Great value.

Pros

Easy of use. Total control of all features. Free 2 way calendar integration with AirBnB, out calendar integration with all other channels and complete rate/availability integration with booking.com. Credit Card integration and easy payment processing. The customer support is exceptional. They work Europe time zone, great response and very knowledgeable resources.

Cons

Some functionality is missing like inherent availability of entire place with multiple units calendars. Ability to allow ad on services during the reservation. The reviews and stars do not impact google search and do not show on google search. Managing security deposits.

Hi Rita, thank you for your review of Lodgify. We're so excited to hear your great feedback about the experience so far building your site and connecting with all the main channels you list on. Your feedback regarding missing features and points to improve on has been passed on to the appropriate team. Thanks again for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

I am very pleased working with Lodgify.

I am using Lodgify software for almost two years, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased working with them. Since the beginning, while having a trial version, they won me over with their courteous, polite, professional, wonderful customer service. I ended up signing in, and so far, I have not looking back, and no reasons to not be a happy customer. I would anytime recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, visionary company, with an excellent team of smart, polite, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.

Pros

I like the progressiveness of the software, the fact that it is improving continuously. I like it because it is user friendly, explanations and instructions are clear and easy to understand and follow. I like the extensive Knowledge base, and the opportunity to learn as much we want to. I like the willingness the company has to implement new ideas into the software.

Cons

I don't have anything that it is worth noted in this regard.

Hi Mihaela Anca, thanks for your review of Lodgify. It's great to hear yours has been a strongly positive experience even from those very first days during your free trial. We're over the moon that you would recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for vacation rental software, and we'd like to thank you for your kind words about our Customer Success team. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to seeing your business grow even more! Kind regards, the Lodgify Team

Excellent! I can showcase multiple condos at one location efficiently.

Great professional website for a great price. Wonderful management tool for multi-properties

Pros

I like that you can have multiple condos at one location all on one website. I like that I can see both of my locations on one website, X condos at location 1, Y condos at location 2 I like that there is no restriction on guest communications with owners I like the multi-condo calendar, that can be edited to add listings. I like the ease of setting rates and maintaining the site. I like the price I like that I can use it as essentially my own website for returning guests. I like that I'm not forced to make my guests pay a certain way. I have my own payment system

Cons

Not well known, so not good for advertising. I don't like the More Info button in the picture of the individual condos (on Overview page). Not clear to people. Button should be elsewhere

Hi Laura, thanks for giving us a wonderful five-star review! It sounds like you are really making the most of your Lodgify website, and using all the features and functions effectively. We look forward to seeing you gain even more direct bookings in the future! Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.