Lodgify Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.57/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I am super impressed with Lodgify. I purchased it to start managing our vacation rental home ourselves and it has been so impressive from the start.

JG

Jessica G.

The software is pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. My favorite thing about this company is the amazing and awesome support team.

TB

Tammy B.

I liked the Website Builder the most as it was easy to use and allowed me to quickly create a great looking website with good landing pages.

I have had dozens of guests message me about dates that were unavailable and were confused and frustrated.

BF

Ben F.

The text editor for the section “direction” is disastrous which lead to an unpleasant guest experience when they receive "directions" in their automatic emails.

cH

camille H.

It has a few errors, especially once you make an accounting statement. Then the notifications you can synchronized it but you don’t receive what the system it is sending to the clients.

GR

Guillermo R.

Lodgify users...

How would you rate Lodgify?

Lodgify - perfect tool to go through the crisis

Transcript

Jean-Michel G.: Hi. I am Jean-Michel. I am a subcontractor for a real estate company, and I give Lodgify...

A game changer for vacation rentals

Pros

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The...

Cons

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them. My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running. It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year! We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you...

Loving Lodgify

I love Lodgify. I recently moved over my 2nd property and an 99% sure I'll onboard our 3rd property in the summer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was a fabulous onboarding specialist.

Pros

Lodgify is very user friendly and I love that you can do a lot yourself.

Cons

Customizing the checkout page and think improving the website builder would be helpful. You can really only change things if you know how to write code.

Hello Valerie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review about our software and our team. We are glad that you found an easy and integrative solution for your vacation rental business. Can't wait for you to onboard your third property! Best Wishes, the Lodgify Team

Not happy with Customer support

Loved [SENSITIVE CONTENT] HATE Lodgify

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]- Who who handled the onboarding of the system was fantastic. But after you finish your 3 calls to set up the support is AWFUL!!!! I would not recommend this app and I am looking for a new one where I can get better support when I need it.

Cons

Continuous issues between website, ssl, domain connection and linking to airbnb/vrbo. The provide videos that are not helpful and if the video doesent answer your specific question you have to email. Some situations we need immediate response as it is costing us loss of customer because issue cant be fixed.

Hello Shelina, Thank you for your feedback. At Lodgify, we pride ourselves with our excellent customer service, so I am disappointed that you didn't receive the care and assistance I would expect. We will use this feedback to help make us better. Kind Regards, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify - because life's too short

Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Pros

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Cons

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

All in one vacation rental software

Super, great customer service team, they are always answering every question with details and help until the issue gets solved. Onboarding was easy with the helping agent provided.

Pros

How properties are displayed similarly to other channels so customers are familiar with the look.

Cons

Promotions set up has errors often and complicated to remember what can be exported and how. Would be great to apply more custom promos.

Hello Konstantinos, Thanks for your amazing review about our software and our team. It's great to hear you're finding an easy-to-use solution and are finding our team super helpful. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Terrible company

Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience. Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored. Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Pros

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Cons

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: help@lodgify.com.

Really good rental software

I got a booking hours after launch and in 5 days I received 4 bookings

Pros

The software is white label and straight out the box. All the features work for a one off holiday home and I could see massive advantages if I had a few properties

Cons

It would be good if there was a one off payment to remove the lodgify branding, rather than £6 a month. I think the UI could be improved slightly

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to see you are loving your experience and already getting bookings from switching to Lodgify. Thanks again for your kind words. Best Regards, The Lodgify Team

Perfect

Pros

I particularly appreciate the Chanel Manager

Cons

So far so good, there are no negatives

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Hello Karine, Thank you so much for your amazing review and kind words. It's great that you're finding the channel manager feature helpful for your business. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Pros

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we...

Cons

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Best Calendar in Town

Five Star!

Pros

We have been highly reliant on on BnB calendar and the Lodgify calendar has worked really well for us. We particularly like the easy links to the actual booking which makes it easy for us to keep in touch with our visitors.

Cons

It would be great if their 'closed period' markers were the same size and placement as the bookings markers (although black is the best colour).

Hello John, Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled you loved your experience and are finding the calendar and easy links especially notable. Thanks again for your kind words! Best Wishes, the Lodgify Team

What are you waiting for?

Lodgify has been a great partner since we went solo without using our property developer's rental company to let our rental. It has given us more control over our business, with more satisfaction, better financial reward. The customer service at Lodgify is fantastic, whether you call them or email -- they are always there to help and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

If you are a holiday property owner, whether hotel or villa rental, Lodgify provides you with the tools to create and maintain a web presence that allows you to access new customers, give them the information they want with professional looking pages, and price your property by week or day, create check-in/check-out periods seamlessly and allow for a customer to book online and pay by credit card or BACS without any hassle. Your business looks more professional and your management will be made easier by the backend tools that help you manage your bookings, taking damage deposits automatically, reminding guests to pay their balance, synch calendars with your third party booking sites (like AirBnB, VRBO, etc.). It is just a well thought out product and I would highly recommend it.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like. It works well for me and my business.

Hey Katie, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to create your own website and sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're loving our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Thanks again for your kind words! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify is easy to use

The overall experience is very satisfactory so far.

Pros

I appreciate the ease with which you can create your website, set your prices and synchronize your calendar with other platforms.

Cons

The difficulty of connecting with Airbnb. Airbnb is supposed to send a confirmation email to the user to validate the connection with lodgify. The problem seems to lie with airbnb. However, there is still something to do on both sides to simplify the connection between the 2 platforms. If the platform offered the possibility of automatically generating customer invoices (I am talking about invoices for each traveler who has stayed in our accommodations), this software would surely become the market leader. Finally, we should have the possibility of creating several websites, especially if the number of accommodations is important. It would be a development that would be really appreciated.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Hi Lionel, thank you so much for sharing your opinion. We're delighted that you were able to create your website and set prices with ease. In regards to automating customer invoices, this actually something you can do with Lodgify. Our integration with Zapier allows you to automate invoices through Quickbooks or similar services. If you still have any doubts, please reach out to us at ashley@lodgify.info

Super all-round solution for self-marketing our holiday home

The support has surprised me positively so far. He is only in English on the hotline, but very persistent and patient. Written inquiries are also answered in German. Overall, I am very satisfied so far.

Pros

Lodgify includes (almost) everything I wanted for marketing. It combines the website construction kit, it administrates the website domain, it offers comprehensive options for the administration and billing of holiday properties. I only manage 1 house myself, but several properties can also be connected without any problems. It is also super easy to create multilingual websites. Here, too, there is...

Cons

Overall, I am very happy with my decision to choose Lodgify! I see opportunities for improvement in a few points, e.g .: - The page for email communication with the guests could be clearer - I would like the professional access to already contain the guest app. I'm still unsure whether the surcharge for the Ultimate version is worth it for me - The calendar display could be more colored or more concise...

This review was translated from German. Read original review

Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify! We're so pleased to hear you had such an easy time building your website. We're also thrilled to know you are happy with our software and our Support team. We have shared your suggestions and wishes with the rest of the team and will continue to improve our product. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Pros

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Cons

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Pros

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem. The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Cons

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties....

Hey, we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Pros

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Cons

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet....

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Pros

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery...

Cons

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board! It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers. We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day. Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Pros

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the...

Cons

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market. Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues) We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel)...

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments. Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software. Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Pros

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces...

Cons

We have got some tips for you guys: 1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get...

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify. We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service. Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements...

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website. Rebecca & Harold Whitson bluemooncottagebbh.com

Pros

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Cons

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Exactly what we were looking for!

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations...

Pros

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Cons

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Lodgify Review

When I was searching for the software for our business, just like you are doing now, I did the same research and read some reviews here on this platform, and gave it a try, and to be honest, made the best decision by doing that. Because not only I got my self a great deal( subscribed for 50 properties) cost wise, at the same time I got the product that I am extremely happy about, very functional, and gives me all the tools my business needs. Within a month we had a bookable website, and channel management( airbnb, vrbo, expedia booking). It also gives you a feature of i-cal, where you can integrate your listings with the rest of the booking platforms. Wish they open USA support center for quicker replies.

Pros

For starters it comes with free bookable website, with all the basic functions in order to be able to run rentals and business overall is a great feature they provide. Easy and detailed instructions and very quick implementation process. Also the CRM, multi channel management, owner portal, integrated SEO options to name the few, are very helpful and essential and they provide that all plus much more.

Cons

We are within our 3rd month of working with this software and highly recommend to starters or anyone who runs properties on multiple channels. So far so good, and can't really find anything that I am not happy about, except for, our business is located in USA and dates are in Euro mode, but its manageable. Customer service is reachable only via email, and because of the time difference might take few hours for them to respond. They always do respond and fix everything and addressed all the issues we had so far. It is probably due to he fact that they do not have representation in USA which I recommend them to do. But has not been a huge factor for us at all.

Hey Zviad, thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team! We are so thrilled to hear that your business is already benefitting from our product. We have taken note of your suggestions. All the best, the Lodgify Team

Lodgify in everyday life

Setting up and using Lodgify is rather simple for people who have a good understanding of IT. It is a little more complicated for the uninitiated but it is quite feasible, just take your time and the support is really responsive and friendly. Lodgfy is a very good and very complete product to manage a rental activity.

Pros

The tool is very complete: from the website to booking management, including payments, customer notifications, the channel manager, it allows me to manage my activity from A to Z. We have an establishment with 3 bedrooms and the tool is really effective for the daily management of our business. It is very efficient and has a very good quality / price ratio.

Cons

The point to improve concerns the reports: we can extract reports in Excel, but it would be really useful to be able to display, filter and sort the data directly in Lodgify. We need to be able to analyze our sales, know how many customers have booked through booking, how many have stayed more than one night, what is the average price for the nights sold, ... It is for me the big gap that will certainly be filled in the near future.

This review was translated from French. Read original review

Bonjour, merci d'avoir pris le temps de passer en revue votre experience avec Lodgify. Nous apprecions vos commentaires et sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous avez eu globalement une bonne experience! Meilleurs voeux, L'equipe Lodgify

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team ! Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Pros

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system. - Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like. - Fair prices. No hack here ! - Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am. - Clean interface for both customers and administrators - Quick learning curve.

Cons

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities. They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs. - No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Very good software compared with others!

Overall it is a good software for what they charged. There are other software with more features but they killed you in regards of pricing. Lodgify it is very good for the price and it works , something important because there are many other softwares that are a disaster like Ciirus for example.

Pros

Everything it is synchronized with main channels ( airbnb, booking, expedia , homeaway) . It is very easy to use it , the app works very good too and the implementation was easy

Cons

It has a few errors, especially once you make an accounting statement . Then the notifications you can synchronized it but you don’t receive what the system it is sending to the clients . You can’t move reservations from one apartment to the other one.

Hey Guillermo, thanks for your kind feedback about our software! We love that you were easily able to sync all your booking channels. We also love that you're enjoying our product overall. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We'll continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. All the best, the Lodgify Team