Lodgify Reviews

4.52/5 (210 reviews)

Kimberly Taylor

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Reviewed 2018-05-02

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Dominik Neuner

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it) It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world. After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house. Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons) It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year) Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website) If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software) The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Deanna Quinn

A game changer for vacation rentals

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that! Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Ewoud & Morgaine van Spankeren

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

Reviewed 2017-12-17

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Rebecca Whitson

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

Reviewed 2017-03-23

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website. Rebecca & Harold Whitson bluemooncottagebbh.comLovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Dan Wiggins

Exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed 2017-03-21

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience. Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision. Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler. I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc. Pleasure to be using you guys, DanThe efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Rebecca Rouzbehi

Great Website and booking software solution for a property owner or manager

Reviewed 2017-03-22

The Lodgify websites are very easy to build and maintain with no technical expertise required. I am also very happy with the service and support. I chose lodgify as they have a flat rate without commissions. I also like the integration with other booking engines and OTA's. This has really simplified the booking process. Over the last year I have taken on a few more properties and they each have their own lodgify website too...but it is all centrally managed by me. I am pleased to say have seem improvements made over the 12 months I have been using Lodgify so it feels like the company is doing well and will continue to grow and improve which is vital in this industry. My biggest comment is that I find the software very intuitive and simple. I look forward to further features to help manage more properties.Intuitive, simple to use. Excellent websites that are mobile friendly and guests find easy to book my houses on.

Dustin Dailing

Great Experience, Happy we found this company

Reviewed 2017-03-24

For the price, there isn't a better online lodging platform. Most platforms similar to lodgify cost up to thousands per year after they take a commission for the sales that I generate. Lodgify's low monthly cost is perfect for business that want an easy to use, customer friendly experience without gimmicks. Easy to customize website that fits my customer's needs. The calendar feature has a great interface.

Rita Lefler

Great software to start up your own hotel hosting site and to integrate with all channels

Reviewed 2018-11-27

It’s perfect platform to get you started with own website for property hosting. Calendar integrates well with most channels. Great customer support. They help you all the way with set up, functionality and use. Great value. Easy of use. Total control of all features. Free 2 way calendar integration with AirBnB, out calendar integration with all other channels and complete rate/availability integration with booking.com. Credit Card integration and easy payment processing. The customer support is exceptional. They work Europe time zone, great response and very knowledgeable resources.

Laura Thomas

Excellent! I can showcase multiple condos at one location efficiently.

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Great professional website for a great price. Wonderful management tool for multi-propertiesI like that you can have multiple condos at one location all on one website. I like that I can see both of my locations on one website, X condos at location 1, Y condos at location 2 I like that there is no restriction on guest communications with owners I like the multi-condo calendar, that can be edited to add listings. I like the ease of setting rates and maintaining the site. I like the price I like that I can use it as essentially my own website for returning guests. I like that I'm not forced to make my guests pay a certain way. I have my own payment system

Tom Kelsey

Great software for property owners needing a website and marketing presence

Reviewed 2017-04-18

We decided to rent out our Croatian stone house a little more than two years ago and surveyed the available options for website development and especially those that focused on property owners. It didn't take long for us to sign up with Lodgify. And, importantly, it didn't take long to create and populate our site with text, photos and all the info that a prospective guest wants to know. Useful and attractive templates, web hosting, domain flexibility as well as timely user support. I have interacted with staff a number of times over the past two years and have always been satisfied with the advice and problem-solving. This review is not like those where someone has purchased a product and is reviewing it based on what was received years ago - Lodgify has added great features to their program, including easy to use mobil templates, HTTPS, easy calendar sharing among the top rental sites such as Booking.com, etc. Clients can participate in webinars and read the latest in market promotion tips. We've had two great summers of rentals here thanks to Lodgify. Professional , flexible and easy to use at a great price point.

Barbara Séguin

Lodgify review

Reviewed 2018-10-08

I was really pleased of the help service I got from Lodgify, when I got it. It's unfortunate that help is not available 24/7, because it seems that the office is located in Spain which is 7 hours ahead of me, so when I need help, the help team is not available. But when they are, they are able to help me and do it very well. Thank you. It offers all the features I need, and provides a beautiful space for my clients to enjoy. User friendly for the clients.

chaia dechen

I've been struck by the Lodgify LOVE arrow and the customer service is cupid.

Reviewed 2017-04-07

I started working on my site a couple of months ago and fair to say that what took me weeks and weeks to do elsewhere, took me 2 days to do on lodgify. Customer support representative, from sales, also super girl customer service extraordinarily really made my dream come true, with customer service and technical support/skills I couldn't have imagined in the best of dreams. She understood and analysed my existing site and graciously explained the differences and benefits that I would have, held me by the hand (metaphorically speaking) and took me step by step when necessary as the tool is very easy to use. She has been right throughout and present every time I've needed her... I feel SUPPORTED every single step of the way. Am so glad to actually get real proper support by a real person who actually cares. I'm also exited that the platform's team is always trying to be better by adding extra bits and pieces and all I could wish for now is that I had found Lodgify 2 months ago, my life would definitely had been a lot easier, but perhaps, I may not have appreciated it so much as I do now after walking through the valleys of complicated web tools, systems and platforms. My life is easier, I have a lot less to learn and manage, i have support I can count on and a lot more time on my hands to work on other areas such as social media, I don't have to worry about a huge list of things, so it's worth paying monthly, I can go to sleep like a baby knowing that my money is well spent on a platform that is constantly improving. 5 stars for the system and 5 stars for her (Customer support representative), badass technical support angel!

Liz Lesieutre

Quick and easy to get your site up and running

Reviewed 2018-04-27

It is simple to create your site, setup your domain, process credit cards, and begin accepting reservations.

Liz Wolfram

takes the worry out of booking my vacation rental.

Reviewed 2017-03-27

Lodgify has been godsend to me in managing my vacation rental. The website was easy to customize and looks very professional. You can't go wrong for the money. The flat fee with no percentage taken is much better than VRBO and others like it in my opinion. They have experienced some growing pains with website updates and the such but the customer service is right on it when I have an issue. The default is European date format but they were able to accommodate the format for the US. Thanks Lodgify team.easy to set up and runs flawlessly

Steve Amitrano

The perfect fit for vacation rental owners and their guests

Reviewed 2017-07-24

Easy to set up. Plug your info into pre-built or customized templates and you've got a professional website that works extremely well. They have a great availability calendar, detailed breakdown of rates & fees for inquiring guests, canned e-mail response notes, credit card payment system, review submission page, SEO configuration page, and a knowledge base page that provides answers to many questions. Their customer support team is phenomenal. If you can't reach them right away, rest assured, they will return your call or reply to your email. Every support specialist that I dealt with was polite and helpful. By the time you add third party widgets to non-specific website builders (date-pickers, availability calendars, payment systems, price quotes, etc..) you will have spent more money and the functionality could be questionable. I know because I did it. Lodgify is a true vacation rental booking software system with an all-in-one solution

ottavio Muzi falconi

It is a tool that is really needed. It needs to be more user friendly. The assistance is good

Reviewed 2018-01-12

NeededThe synchronisation of calendars. But it is a real pain that HomeAway does not give the names of the guests.

Elio Mondello Anza'

Lodgify partner since 2016 and growing with it

Reviewed 2018-03-09

I have grown our company Mondosol scaling from 10 to 100 properties allowing more direct bookings and control overallI like the website builder, channel manager, reservation system. I also like that I can receive payments on the percentage I decide and I can communicate with the guest with automatic messages.

Rainer Schuster

I am renting 2 apartments and Lodgify saves me approximaely 50 hours per year in administration.

Reviewed 2018-01-05

it saves me 50 hours of administration work a yearThe feature for Channel Manager is the best. Actually this was the reason to buy this software. I don't need to administrate availabilities on twenty different booking platforms. I am dealing now with just one platform, and this is lodgify. The website feature is cool, but not the main reason for me using this software.

Anonymous

Easy to setup

Reviewed 2018-10-17

The integration with Booking.com, AirBnB & iCal support saves us a lot of administration time keeping multiple systems updated. Lodgify was very easy to setup and get our cottages online. Having online calendars and booking is something that our customers like and it saves us time. Last of all is the language support means we could deliver the website to customers from different countries.

leslie Bailey

no problems

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Most of my needs for my requirements.easy to set up and understanding of the calendar perfect especially the upgraded calendar. I have used other hostings in the past but i can say Lodgify offers me most of my needs and ideas.

Mei Wong-Nichols

Software allows broad palette to paint the picture of one's rental business.

Reviewed 2017-09-05

1 The software is designed to enable beautiful presentation of vacation property 2 Your website security is protected 3 Capability of the software is rich 4 You don't need to have a lot of IT knowledge to build a website using this software 5 Important features are mobile booking and accepting payments

Alexander Rullan

Great Vacation Rental Website

Reviewed 2018-12-21

Outstanding experience. Highly recommended.I like the most about this website is they managed everything and it is easy to update my pages. No bugs and all features in my website work properly.

Spencer K Bailey

Great tech in some areas horrible in some areas. Great entry level software. Wonderful calendar.

Reviewed 2018-01-08

It got our company started.I really like the calendar functionality and views. I like that it is mobile friendly. I like the cost. If you are looking for a basic calendar function software and personal website this is it!

Marie Lovett

Looks fantastic but Crashes frequently and backend needs improvement

Reviewed 2018-07-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I'd really love it, even without the mobile app if they fixed the default search to allow you to set a minimum and if the website did not crash so often. User friendly. It looks great and, when it's working, the site is intuitive and easy for new site visitors to figure out. Searching the calendar is simple so guests can see overall availability. Having a full photo gallery is great- you are not limited with images.