UberConference Reviews

Pros

My experience was great. In my role I do not have a big need for virtual conferences and the free option works great.

James G.

The product is free so that makes it extremely helpful, and for free there are plenty of useful features such as: audio recordings, screen share, international capabilities.

Patrick B.

It's humourous hold music pokes fun at the typical tropes of conference call woes. It also integrates beautifully with Google Calendar, making calls easy to make and host.

Julie C.

It also dropped me out of the call when I was attempting to unmute myself. Also I really disliked the functionality to toggle video and microphone on/off.

Ryan C.

Overall experience has been very mixed. Many times it has failed to meet the expectations due to lag and not being able to present the screen.

Chinkit M.

Reliable Conference Calling System

I can tell that I always prefer using this system over any other system specially because integrates seamlessly to other tools and specially to google calendar that I constantly use since I work a lot from my phone.

Pros

- It is really easy to set up. - They have a free version with up to 45 min conference calls and 10 participants. - The paid version is really affordable giving you up to 100 people. - Both free and paid have unlimited conference calls. - People can join you from their phone if they are driving or busy. - International Access and Toll-Free numbers for the paid version. - Screen Sharing HD and no problems of security. - They have Mobile apps or browser version so you could even access from a computer in the library. - Nice standby music, I use it often. - Call Recording which is very useful. - Integrates with Salesforce, Google Calendars, Evernote, Hubspot, etc..

Cons

- I was looking for ways to customize it to my business but have not been able to find a way to do that.

Uberconference Review - Law Firm

UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

Pros

I travel abroad frequently and the UberConference software allows me to schedule and conduct client meetings and team conference calls. It makes it very easy to stay connected across time zones and to keep a record of the discussions with clients. I recently upgraded to the paid version and it makes things even easier. My clients can just call a number and get on the call or I can set the software up to call them. The software just works and does what it is supposed to do quickly and easily.

Cons

The web-based user interface is not as intuitive as I would have expected. When you first log-in, the main option is to join a call. When I log-in, I am usually doing so to schedule the call first. There have also been a few times when a colleague dialed in before me and somehow we ended up both holding for each other. I have only had this issue a few times and not so far with the paid version.

Excellent tool for conferencing and live trainings.

I am very pleased do to the fact this software provide a much robust security for companies, this is a more known software at this moment.

Pros

I really like the fact that this software is really simple to set and handle. Also, have tools needed to keep track of meetings and content shared.

Cons

I will consider a way to be able to handle big amount of people at the same time, not affecting too much the internet connection.

Went from a raving fan to a majorly disappointed customer

We have been a customer for quite a few years. We use Uberconference with global communication with customers. From Canon to British Telecom, our call attendees experienced a recent influx of dropped calls among other technical accessibility issues with Uberconference.

Pros

We decided to purchase this software and used it for a few years exclusively with our global customers - all FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies. What attracted us to Uberconference was the fact that we could have a dedicated pin, fun customizable music, save recordings of our calls, and in general, it was easy to use for our global participants. I have been a major, public advocate for the service for a few years, having successfully referred quite a few paying customers. This is due largely in part to when customers call in and hear "Never Gonna Give You Up", they all have a laugh and ask about the service! :) The service fills a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco.

Cons

The system has gone sharply downhill and has left us with unbearable amount of dropped calls and technical challenges. We've had so many issues that our customers now insist we use their enterprise services instead for calls with them. So now we pay for a service (stuck in a contract) that we don't use. This leaves us with even more of a distaste. Not only is it embarrassing to host a conference call that drops multiple times in one session (especially when we were previously bragging about the service), but it is extremely disruptive. We didn't invest in a service that sort of worked on occasion. We subscribed to the service because it was intended to reliably fill a void that we needed to communicate with our customers.

Reliable service, great features

In the past year, I've been on just about every conference service out there, and UberConference continues to impress me with its reliability, ease of use and incorporation of technology.

Pros

I was already a fan of the service for its reliability and ease of use. The AI-powered automated transcription service was a game-changer. I appreciate that they continue to roll out useful new features at a steady cadence.

Cons

No complaints about the software at all! I have gotten confused reactions from others that I've invited to the call, who think Uber (the ride-sharing service) is behind it. Might want to rethink the branding?

Seamless audio and video calling

Overall I am happy with this implementation in my organization. It's simple to use and deploy as well.

Pros

- Interface is very user-friendly to use. - Good voice and video quality

Cons

- It's still lacking the capability to respond to network change. Once you change your internet connection you need to reload it. - Need a feature to create room

UberConference makes it easy

I have been using UberConference for over a year. We have tried other software products to compare but the preferred experience is with UberConference.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to navigate through. There are so many different ways you can personalize your conference. There are different tools to use to customize the user experience depending on what the conference is used for. You have the option to do a video chat, or a "share screen" which is what I use it for on a daily basis. I conduct training's with doctor offices and I receive a lot of positive feed back from the users as well.

Cons

It may seem overwhelming when you initially log on. There are a lot of different icons and tools you can use to personalize your experience. Recently the interface had changed without my knowledge and had to begin a meeting within minutes. Thankfully navigating was still simple and more user friendly!

Excellent alternative for video conferencing

I used it to setup conference calls with customers and colleagues.

Pros

I like that everything was executed in my laptop browser and no new apps had to be installed. I also like the hold music and that it shows a map of where other people in the call are calling from.

Cons

I think there’s not much not to like but that said, I didn’t like that I couldn’t find a way to integrate with my calendar to seamlessly schedule calls with people in advance.

Conferencing made easy and fun

I use this to just jump on a call and screenshare with clients. It's very easy and pleasant.

Pros

UberConference is super easy to use and it doesn't require people to download software or add extensions etc to their browsers. Also, they haven't bothered me with marketing emails. The choice of hold music is awesome; UberConference puts the fun back in conference calls! Excellent audio quality and doesn't eat memory.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. An option to use video would be great...even on a pay-per-use model.

UberConference for Video Calls

We gave UberConference a try after having some fatigue with other video conferencing tools and wanting a change. The aesthetic and feel of UberConference has been nice

Pros

Pros: feels like a nice change after some Zoom fatigue, hold music is nice touch, automatic notices when someone joins your room, can get a transcript of your call as well as a recording

Cons

Cons: 45 minute meeting limit on the free version, have run into some issues with people popping into room when we have back-to-back meetings, the share screen feature takes some getting used to because it doesn't highlight what you are sharing well

Need a tool for telecommuting & conferencing? UberConference is THE BEST

My overall experience with UberConference has been nothing short of stellar. Throughout my business and sales career, I've used Skype, GoToMeeting, Slack calls, and a host of other options, trying to find the most user friendly, reliable option at the best value. UberConference has been far and away the best tool I've used in this space. It's also the best bang for your buck. I used the free option for a while, but the paid business account option had some tools that I thought might be helpful in using this tool to help drive my sales. I was right, and the money I've spent on the paid version of UberConference has been more than worth it. However, if you're not wanting to spend money and need a free option...you won't find a better tool than UberConference. I highly recommend it!

Pros

I loved the ease of use a reliability of UberConference. I used UberConference on a weekly basis to conduct demos of the software platform I was selling for my previous company. It was really easy to use, and I very rarely had connectivity or audio issues. Reliability is absolutely critical to selecting a conferencing tool like this. When presenting software over distance, I would pull up the platform,...

Cons

What I liked least about UberConference was the scheduling tool. Specifically, when I would schedule a conference, my attendees would sometimes say they didn't get the invite email to the conference, so I would have to go back, create a manual conference in my calendar, send them an invite, and include all of the conference information (link, access PIN, date & time etc..). I've used other tools where this portion of the solution was a bit better, but it didn't happen frequently enough to make me want to discontinue use of UberConference. It's a fantastic tool, and I don't want this to scare anyone away from using it. While it did happen occassionally, it wasn't too bad.

A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool

It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good. Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

Pros

I think this is the first no nonsense conference software I and my team have ever used and is among the only one to work beautifully and is designed for the purpose of offices. Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare especially when it came to screenshare, and took the life out of us try to connect and getting to put together a meeting. Zoom and skype were also similar nightmares to use...

Cons

Not a con, but sometimes while connecting via laptop, the audio options drop down tab[which contain connect via phone/computer] does not appear, so you are technically present on the conference but can neither speak nor screenshare. It happens rarely but when it does, it is kind of annoying. 2. The screenshare option is not supported on firefox browsers. Chrome is mandatory when screensharing. However the shared screen can be viewed via any browser.

Really good

I've used Uber Conference for many years and they have recently changed their pricing model. I wish they'd have a video function as that would make it the best on the market as far as I'm concerned!

Pros

This is a free conference call platform that is extremely easy to use and doesn't come with the announced "free call line" sort of thing that some free services use. This means you'll look more professional to your clients. They also have some cool features where you can change the hold music (which is awesome btw)

Cons

They've just done a refresh to the company and now they limit you to a shorter free call time unless you pay to upgrade. This was a bummer and I think they could've done better to announce this to their users. Overall it's still great.

Brand new - But LOVE it!

Pros

The reviews from colleagues and clients. After asking almost everyone I know that utilizes conferencing programs, I heard over and over that Uberconference was the most reliable. I love the fact that you can set your music and intro to the calls. The image is very clear and the fact that I can record the calls and get a transcript is awesome! I also love the fact that it pulls positive and negative comments from the call so you can focus on those areas later is really good.

Cons

It was a little complicated to deal with Dialpad as the support and recording program. I had no idea why I was seeing another program in the support and the backend of the software. You should be notified of this when you join so you know what to expect.

Uber-everything

We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

Pros

We absolutely love uber conference. Its easy, time saving, FREE, and best of all the hold music is entertaining. It lightens up a conference call, and it is catchy. The features are easy to use and I love that it has all we need for our small operation. It really is great!

Cons

I'm not sure if there is a recording feature. It would be helpful if there was a walk me or walk through when you set it up. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles like InterCall (when you press *6 it tells you how many people are on the line). I wish it let you customize your profile and did not show your location when you were on the phone unless you told it to - if there were an option to say show number/face/image/or just location.

UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!

Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

Pros

What I like about UberConference is that it is easy to use, and you can change the music you want your attendee or the earliest joiner to listen when he or she is waiting for the other attendees to join. You can also shuffle it so that it will be a surprise! The conference code is not that long as well as compared to FreeConferencePro pass code they are recently issuing which is long and with a hash sign. You can also connect via phone or via web using the link so if you're overseas and afraid of being charged the international calling rates just turn on your data or connect to a store's wifi, and join the call using the web link.

Cons

What I least like about UberConference is that sometimes it has connectivity issues. It is barely an issue, and you cannot also moderate who is entering your video conference especially if they have the pass code or the link even if they are not invited to that event.

We Love UberConference

We buy and sell to customers internationally so it's been very useful. Also, one of our partners cannot always make morning calls so the recordings are very helpful.

Pros

One, it's free. Two, it's very user friendly. Three, it's international. Four, the calls can be recorded.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard for some folks to connect but I assume that has more to do with their cell service than UC. I wish that invitees could RSVP.

Perfection...with one exception

Pros

Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

Cons

The ONLY knock I have, and it's quite frustrating, is the one second delay with people talking. It's not like chatting on the phone where it's real-time, because that delay causes people to interrupt each other unintentionally. With this being our main resource for our conference calls, we would absolutely love to see this fixed.

UberConference a high performance software

With UberConference I can now have a better work communication, it has allowed me to communicate with colleagues throughout the country in a very simple way, using very good quality audio, all this is offered to me in a very safe way, I am very satisfied to use this software.

Pros

UberConference only needs an email address and a phone number, it is easy to use and the sound quality is really good, screen sharing is easy to use even for my new conference guests, another feature that I like very much is the screen and the exchange of documents also works effectively, I also love the options I have for recording and sharing, and all the statistics I have not only on who was in the call, but also on who spoke more, is a Very well designed software with an excellent high performance interface.

Cons

UberConference is an excellent software with great performance, all its features adapt very well to the product, personally I have nothing negative towards this incredible tool.

UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space

Pros

Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that...

Cons

Competition: I'm not convinced that UberConference is the best video conferencing software out there. It seems to fit a business need at the cross-section of reliability, cost-effectiveness, and required features. In some respects, that's really all we need. Sure, we could have used Skype for Business or GoToMeeting, Join.me, or Webex, but we did not. All I mean to say is that this is a rather saturated market space and UberConference is not necessarily the best fit in all situations

UberConference is Worth a Try

Pros

I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

Cons

Reliability of the "mute" function and call quality. There have been times I haven't been able to unmute myself through the app, causing a long delay in jumping back in the conversation. I've also had to remove myself from a call completely via the app, then dialing back in using a phone to correct the "mute/unmute" issue and low quality call.

Reliable Web Conferencing

Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Pros

Aside from the software having a modern, easy-to-use interface, I am most thrilled that Uber Conference has finally given me a way to conference will all of my clients without the hassle of asking folks to download browser add-ons or deal with firewall security blocks. At one time, our team was rotating conferencing software based on who our call was scheduled with, as different customers were presented with challenges either access through their company firewalls, or installing browser add-ons they did not have admin permissions to download. Uber Conference has simplified the hassle, and I have yet not experience an easy connection with anyone I've reached out to.

Cons

I do with Uber Conference had the option for recording the screen-share portion of the conference.... however that's what I get for relying on the FREE account! ;)

It Just Works

Overall it is better than any free conference call product out there. I always like what does it sound like to a user when they call into a free conference call product. So that has been important to me.

Pros

I like how easy it was to setup. Also the entertaining value of having different wait music while people are joining the calls. Also the cost is very very reasonable. I also like the fact that you can setup a team/company and have those folks all under one account.

Cons

I wish the configuration was a bit easier to setup for teams. I didn't have a hard time figuring it out. However, other members of my teams did. Which makes me questions are they really IT ;-). One more thing I wish the screen sharing was capable with Safari. I don't like Chrome and I hate switching to it just to share my screen.

Uberconference is the Most Reliable Conferencing solution

Pros

I enjoy that Uberconference just works almost all the time. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to connect or that users can't download the software.

Cons

I wish more features were available for collaboration like a cursor that the other users controls.

The best phone conference software I've used

Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is simplicity. Logging into a conference call is SUPER easy and doesn't require any software downloads or anything. It means I can send the link to anyone confident that they'll make it into the conference without any issues. They also provide a backup option of dialing in, and that works great too. I love offering people the flexibility without having to manage...

Cons

Perhaps the ONLY thing I don't like is that it displays where you're calling from unless you're the organizer. More than a few times I've been on the road while joining a conference, and would prefer to keep the fact that I'm out of pocket invisible but it shows me halfway across the country.