UberConference Reviews

4.51/5 (250 reviews)

Anonymous

A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool

Reviewed 2018-08-22

It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good. Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

Ben Kinney

Uberconference Review - Law Firm

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-14

UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

Alley Staffier

Uber-everything

Reviewed 2019-08-07

We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

Eman Jucutan

UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!

Reviewed 2018-12-28

Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

Anita Nelam

We Love UberConference

Review Source: Software Advice

We buy and sell to customers internationally so it's been very useful. Also, one of our partners cannot always make morning calls so the recordings are very helpful.

Mike Kuenzi

Perfection...with one exception

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

Anonymous

UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space

Reviewed 2018-01-31

Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that assumes I've just figured it out in advance or requires me to navigate some settings page to set it up. Each time I join an uber conference it asks me if I will call in using my phone, call in using my computer, or if I want to view only. I can't overstate how helpful this is as I dislike fiddling with audio settings mid call. Screen Sharing: A staple of video conferencing tools, UC has the screen share button in the bottom right corner and is large enough to see and understand without needing to hover over it. Hovering does immediately confirm that it is the correct button. This just further confirms for me the ease of use that I do appreciate so greatly about UC.

Sean Bragg

Reliable Web Conferencing

Reviewed 2018-12-19

Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Wendy Huang

UberConference is Worth a Try

Reviewed 2019-08-07

I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

J Michael D Woodard Sr

It Just Works

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Overall it is better than any free conference call product out there. I always like what does it sound like to a user when they call into a free conference call product. So that has been important to me.

Scott Entwistle

The best phone conference software I've used

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

Carsten Dietz

Underwhelmed by your current web conference software? Prepare to stay that way.

Reviewed 2018-11-18

It's good, there are definitely worse. But everyone knows what the issues are with web conferences. And I promise you, you'll find them here just like anywhere else.

Josh Beelen

Best Conference Call Product

Reviewed 2018-09-11

This thing really sets itself apart from other conference products by not taking itself too seriously. The hold music is the most obvious example: you can choose from innocuous muzzak, custom "I'm waiting for a call" country music, or even Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. For me this is a huge value: it really disarms participants and loosens the mood before a tense call starts. The product itself is easy to use and barely needs training The last feature I like is that UberConference assigns you a 10 digit phone number (with passcode) which is easy to link in an Outlook calendar item. That means that, to dial in from an iPhone, you can simple tap the location (1.800.555.1234;;12345) and you'll dial in nearly handsfree. Webex or Globalmeet don't lend themselves to this feature nearly as easily. Also, the free version of this product is nearly as good as the paid version. The money's worth it if you plan on using this as your backbone conference product.

Jahangir Alam

One of the best business conference tools in cloud market

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Its been a long I have been using this tools for our HOD and stakeholders meeting with our management. It is reliable and easy to use and very clear voice like HD. Apart from some debugs, it's really money savings tools compare to the markets. I like the easy interface too. So I would recomand this tools for businees need particularly who runs global offices

Macylyna Nzilani

A Perfect Audio Conferencing Tool

Reviewed 2019-04-30

UberConference is a tool that has been in our institution for years now. It has made us meet and connect with stakeholders globally.

Brian Geary

Loud and Clear

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Easy Screen Share/Conference Calling

Emilie Galambos

A reliable, quality tool to facilitate your company/group conference calls!

Reviewed 2019-02-07

I love using UberConference to connect with a variety of project teams and clients! Whenever a group call is warranted, it's easy to set up, helps take care of the invites, and (for the most part) runs without any issues!

Mike Wittenstein

Crystal clear, instant download, shareable

Reviewed 2018-08-13

Getting a high-quality call recording from UberConference lets me pay attention to my prospect and clients over the phone or mobile or desktop or tablet without having to worry about taking notes. My clients feel the difference and often say something like "It really feels like you're paying attention to me." (Which, I really do--thanks to UberConference.)

Laurel Edelman

Reviewed 2019-08-21

I have found UberConference to be reliable for connecting with team members around the world. I also like the ability I have to record a call and review afterwards to ensure follow ups are documented.

Mike Leader

UberConference has its highs and lows

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Overall it has been good to me over the years since its inception. I'd like to purchase the solution for our company as we start growing this year, but the performance issues and lack of scheduling integration hampers that choice.

Criticos Basil

UberConference Reviewed.

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Uberconference is a tool that we have been using in conducting audio meetings. It is one of the best audio conference tool that there is in the market.

Anonymous

Conferencing made easy and fun

Reviewed 2019-08-07

I use this to just jump on a call and screenshare with clients. It's very easy and pleasant.

Free Version is Great, Paid is Even Better

Reviewed 2018-11-20

UberConference makes it easy for me to connect with colleagues, partners, and clients near and far. I would highly recommend UberConference as a conferencing solution to anyone!

Josh Reynolds

My Favorite Screen Share/Call Tool!

Reviewed 2018-06-01

I love how simple it is to use. Whoever is getting on the call has an optional dial in number, along with just jumping right into the screen share with no issues at all. This sounds funny, but I also love that you can select and even upload your own hold music. It makes a big difference and is a great icebreaker when you jump on a call while the hold music is playing.

Quick and Easy Online Conferencing Solution

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Overall, UberConference provides an easy way to connect with other team members and customers, without having to download an application or jump through hoops to dial into a call. I love having my own link to share, which is easy to remember and can be personalized to my own settings.

James Gonthier

Uber Conference is awesome!

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-15

My experience was great. In my role I do not have a big need for virtual conferences and the free option works great. When I did have the need to have more than 10 people on my call I was able to upgrade and access opened immediately.

Andrew Abramson

The Easiest Conferencing Service on The Planet

Reviewed 2019-02-25

I've used UberConference for over 6 years and it has become our primary conferencing service. We cast aside GoToMeeting and WebEx for it and have never been dissapointed.

Uber Conference makes communication easy

Reviewed 2018-07-20

At work we have a lot of outside contractors who are working on a variety of different projects for us. We mainly use Uber Conference to be able to communicate with them on a daily basis. We love being able to share our screens and it makes meetings easy for everyone to participate and understand the work that is being done.

Fred Nagel

Great conference call services

Reviewed 2019-08-14

I have had a very good experience. Setting up a call is very easy, and it is downloadable very fast.

Michael Robideau

As easy as possible for hosting a meeting

Reviewed 2018-12-04

We have been utilizing this program for a few years, and I have never had issue that turns me away from utilizing the platform.

Michael Scharf

HI quality, easy entry

Review Source: Software Advice

This is the simplest voice and computer conferencing system I have used. Clean, high quality voice and screen sharing

Edwin Colon

Very helpful tool for communication!

Review Source: Software Advice

I use it everyday and it has been very helpful.

Anonymous

Replace your conference line with UberConference

Reviewed 2018-05-04

We used to use larger and more expensive services for conference calls, but I would recommend UberConference to anyone any day of the week.

Trey Reynolds

Uberconference is the Most Reliable Conferencing solution

Reviewed 2019-08-14

I enjoy that Uberconference just works almost all the time. I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to connect or that users can't download the software.

Victor Knight

Suggestions

Reviewed 2019-08-07

good call quality! like that you can block music on hold which I hate.

Gerard Kunkel

Quick, easy, effective - but calls can drop

Review Source: Software Advice

It is very easy to set up the service, set up a call, and share a computer screen.

Anonymous

Seriously underrated web conferencing software

Reviewed 2019-02-02

I love UberConference, it's my favorite conferencing software and I'm using some kind of software to talk to vendors nearly every day, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the main ones.

Anonymous

UberConference is the best screensharing tool on the market!

Reviewed 2018-05-31

It is the easiest and simplest way to share your screen and conduct a demo. I literally could not do my job without it.

johnson kimani

Uberconference Reviewed.

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Uberconference is a software offering calling services. It has helped us reach our clients at ease. Try it today and taste its efficiency.

Anonymous

Uber Conference is a very average quality software. Nothing shiny, nothing special, but fine.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Screen sharing functionality at a lower cost than something like Webex. Allows our team the ability to demo a feature or product to a whole team of customers.

Adam Armstrong

Conference calls and international dial-ins made easy without a passcode

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Increased conference call efficiency. Cheap and easy international calls.

Larry Warner

Easy to use conference software

Reviewed 2019-08-14

I most like getting notification when a caller joins a call, and the tracking of time spent talking by each caller. I also like being able to visually see who is speaking, and the LinkedIn profile for callers when available.

Curtis Koldeway

Reviewed 2019-08-07

This was my go to software to hold meetings and screen shares, the new limitation on time (45 minutes) makes the free version unusable.

Blasien Bond

Functional and Friendly

Reviewed 2019-08-14

Very user friendly software. Works as expected without complications.

Quality Program

Reviewed 2018-09-05

I highly recommend this software as it has helped our team immensley as we've grown.

Matt Jackson

A very simple conference system

Reviewed 2018-08-24

Very positive and simple for even the least tech savvy person.

alicia rincones

Best Conference Call Software hands down!

Review Source: Software Advice

This has been a God send in comparison to the other conference call software I have used in the past. SOme have caused dropped calls, problems with the log in codes not working, phone company interference and so on.

Steven Winters

Easy To Use

Reviewed 2019-05-29

Trying to do quick conferencing on the fly and use the screen share ability is what has us coming back to UberConf

Miguel Rivera

Great free conference call interface

Reviewed 2019-08-21

Great conference calling solution. Better than freeconferencecall.com

janani balasubramanian

Impressed by Uber conference.

Reviewed 2019-04-20

Well I would really say that it doesn't need any app to download or install - just browser is enough. Conference apps like uberconference are quite less. If you are joining the meeting exactly like 10 seconds before, you are on time as it instantly starts the meeting.

Angus Ewart

The Best Conferencing Apps

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Very easy for clients to join and connect to the software. They find it quick and easy to navigate the UI. The Quality of video sharing and audio is great and better than the competition.

John King

Excellent free web conferencing tool!

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Easy, reliable and free web conferencing!

Anonymous

Can't recommend UberConference enough!

Reviewed 2019-04-26

Incredibly useful business tool. I rely on UberConf regularly, and appreciate the friendly brand

Hari Prasanth

Reliable conference

Reviewed 2019-04-20

Uber conference is a simple web based conference tool. You can definitely use this to conduct a client meeting or even a full company meeting. Has all options available in a modern audio conference tool.

Becky Jewell Laughton

Useful and Easy for New Users

Reviewed 2018-02-15

It's easy for me to use and easy for my conference attendees to use and join. I find myself not having to coach attendees through screensharing as much as I had to coach them with software like GoToMeeting.

Sean Uezu

So far so good.

Chris Van Patten

An awesome, albeit sliiightly limited solution for conference calls

Reviewed 2018-03-07

UberConference is, in my opinion, the easiest-to-use conference call software available. The ability to talk in browser or dial-in from a phone makes it easy for technical and non-technical users, or users more experienced with legacy conference call tools. The screensharing works reliably, and I absolutely love the ability to auto-record all calls (and that it auto-notifies everyone that the call is being recorded, which helps with legal compliance).

Anonymous

Uberconference has been awesome for my sales team and I have used almost everything out there.

Reviewed 2018-06-02

The biggest benefit is the ease of use for our prospects that are demoing our software. Recording the demos is crucial for our sales team.

Great For Work Calls

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I use it daily for phone calls and meetings

Erin G

My Favorite Screenshare Tool

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Uberconference is very easy to use, and allows you to quickly set up a conference call with screen sharing capabilities. I have found this service to be super reliable with very little bugs or issues. Use it almost daily. A user's dial in remains the same so it's easy to save the and share the info among the team or with external vendors.

Jeffrey Fry

Easy to Use Web Conference / Screen Sharing

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Love it.. sadly, would be nice if you could use it on different platforms.

Joshua Blanthorn

Uber Conference

Reviewed 2019-08-07

I have never had an issue with the software.

Anonymous

Great conference software but simple enough to easily allow access

Reviewed 2018-05-13

It's so easy for clients to connect, and that's great. I'm sick of having people have to download a new software just to have to connect to a conference call. Uberconference has been extremely helpful!

Yongyong Ji

Easy to use and access

Review Source: Software Advice

I am satisfied with the service so far.

Anonymous

Calls, video conferencing and messaging

Reviewed 2018-01-30

It's easy to use and it serves as a standard platform for our clients and candidates.

In Use When I Started Here

Reviewed 2018-10-03

We pay for the better version of this. I have hit or miss sound quality and random IT glitches. Poor customer support for issues. I feel strongly their are better options but I use this because the owner wants us to.

Ken Popkin

Uber Conference is Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-05-18

All in all good software that's easy to use.

Spencer Pingel

Uberconference- ease of use is strength but struggles to run consistently

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Easy to use screen share for demos.

Poor UX but good features

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Allows screen-sharing, displays location of the caller, lets you join calls using the same URL everytime based on the profile.

Ronda Clark

Best "Uber" Around

Reviewed 2018-10-30

UberConference was a life saver for us. We needed a portable conferencing platform which was easy to understand for those who don't use teleconference systems everyday. This was the perfect fit at a great price for small business.

Duane Stone

Simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Love it! I have recommended two other paying customers and I would have loved to be compensated.

Anonymous

I utilize Uber Conference for all virtual meetings, shared desktops, and conference calls.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Uber Conference is my go to solution for desktop sharing, conference calls, or virtual meetings. I use it, and most of the executives in my company also use it.

Mike Fraser

Fancy Meeting You Here!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-20

In terms of Video sharing/ meetings I have two levels of needs. If it's something quick and personal with a friend, I choose Google Hangouts. If it's a meeting with a colleague or other business professional UberConference takes the user experience to the next level, giving a more polished and formal experience to an online meeting. It's likely going to put other popular paid online meeting services out of business, if it hasn't already.

Craig Deitch

Great Conference Service

Review Source: Software Advice

The system is easy to use and provides good services. They also have great hold music.

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-05-19

It is a fabulous piece of software--a blend of easy and technology.

Krzysztof Karolczak

Conferencing software that Just Works

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-28

My number one fallback conference software!

Free conferencing!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Simply one of the best free conferencing call. The audio is clear. I love the idea that it does not require you any pin to join the conference. You won't need to memorize the pin or locate where you saved the pin to start conferencing. There will be a sound to alert you once somebody is joining the conference.

Susan Bernstein

Awesome software

Review Source: Software Advice

Makes coaching and recording calls is easy

Joe Cooke

UberConference is a great free tool!

Reviewed 2019-06-04

Overall, if you are looking for a solid free conference tool to use then I would highly suggest UberConference.

Joe Recomendes

Very good conference calling solution

Reviewed 2019-04-23

It's great, and for a lot of use cases, it's free.

Jonathan Ceballos

Uberconfrence made easy

Reviewed 2019-08-08

I'm solving mass influx on caller valume. With optimal ease. App makes it easy for controlling caller flow.

Anonymous

Once we found UberConference there was no looking back

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I just love how easy it is to login to the site and set up meetings that email all attendees with an Outlook calendar invitation with the relevant information. It's also very handy that you can set it up with a number that does not require a pin number for entry because who has time for that.

Josh Baney

Use this daily for my team to call in from all over the Southeast

Reviewed 2018-09-06

I have a dedicated line that my team can call in to use from all over the Southeast. We can easily connect all at once to go over objectives and be on the same page.

Conferencing Software without the Hassle of Downloading

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Simple conferencing software without the hassle of a download.

Kamil Rejent

Great conferencing tool

Reviewed 2018-03-08

I can easily connect with people around the globe for free.

Jim Manson

Conferenceing software that won't break the bank

Reviewed 2019-05-07

We previously used a paid service for our online conferencing. We found that Uberconference could do everything we needed at no cost. It does lag sometimes when doing screen sharing but usually, that is not an issue. It does have a limitation of like 10 users but we usually do not have that many in a meeting.

Suzanne Yoder

Reliable and great value

Reviewed 2018-09-12

I’ve been using UberConference for years and no one has ever had an issue dialing into the call or with call quality. It’s cool that it sends you a recap afterwards of all the numbers that were on the call as well as how many minutes each person spoke for. And this is only the free version!

Juni Li

Go-to conference calling

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-19

It has helped us not to pay for extra services just for conference calls. We used ReadyTalk before. Then someone asked me why we were paying monthly bills for conference calls. It was just always done this way so then I asked our IT director for reliable free options. He and his colleagues agreed that this was the best choice. And it has been.

Patrick Barritt

Good - but Inconsistent

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Overall, Uberconference has worked great for us. We can each have our own log in which makes scheduling calls much easier, and generally all usually functions well.

matt essig

Excellent Teleconference Tool

Reviewed 2019-08-07

The software is very easy to use and it's reliable. We have a small team (4) that use it regularly and it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Robert Davis

Useful Business Tool

Review Source: Software Advice

We use it weekly for our company conference calls. We have other solutions, as well as paid solutions available for use nowadays but I see that we continue to use Uberconference. Its going to be hard to displace the ease of use, web interface to view those online, and the cost of the solution.

CHANDRASEKARAN S

My go to conference tool

Reviewed 2019-03-23

I have been using uber conference for more than 3 years now and it's my go to conference tool. It doesn't require any app to be installed separately for the conference to start. You need only a modern browser and good internet connection. It works really great as a group conference organiser as well. I find it exceptionally great.

Well-designed and Fun and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-09-19

First and foremost, it's free! (Up to 10 people) You can pay to upgrade, but I haven't needed to yet. The upgrade allows you up to 100 Participants, doesn't require a PIN, allows for international access, allows you to dial out to add guests to a call, and allows you to upload custom hold music. It's really easy to use and has fun, de-stressing, campy hold music (default) that plays while you're waiting for people to arrive to your meeting. You can also record your meetings. Well-designed and intuitive for even your most non-tech savvy employees.

Emily Probst

Perfect software for remote conferencing

Reviewed 2018-11-24

Overall love that we can have 10+ people on the call if we need to.

Anonymous

As a writer, UberConference is great for recording interviews.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Easy to use conference calling, perfect for recording calls, and love having my own conference line so I don't have to give my personal number out.

Anonymous

Simple web conference platform!

Reviewed 2018-01-27

Ebona Mais

Good tool, and a free version is available

Reviewed 2018-04-13

I used Uber conference for a year or more when my then company did not pay for conference lines. During that time Uber Conference was my holy grail and allowed me to connect with clients, record calls, chat people addedon calls, etc all for free, and in a super easy app or website.

Anonymous

UberConference, worked fine in a flash!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-23

No learning curve. I found out a minute into a meeting I was already late for that we were using UberConference, which I'd never used before. Fortunately, I was able to log in and just go. I also liked that the video wasn't automatic because let's be honest, I wasn't prepared to show my face! I was able to easily mute my microphone when background noise came up, and quickly unmute when it was called for.

Tzlil Rozenblat

Good lower cost solution for conferencing needs

Reviewed 2019-02-18

Easy and quick access to screen-sharing conference line.

Roxane Ostrowalker

Super easy to use and set up!

Reviewed 2017-06-07

I like this product as it is easy to use from my end, love the screen share, and there is rarely any lag issues with the sound or display.