LeadsBridge Reviews - Page 2

Great software to keep track of leads acquisition

LeadsBridge has been my saver to connect successfully my leads with the rest of softwares that take part in my funnel estructure

Pros

When working in digital marketing, the need to have a software that helps me tracking all leads i capture in my funnel is vital and this app lets me do it incredibly. It helps segment my leads by interests and channels.

Cons

Maybe it would be the price as sometimes as a freelancer i couldn’t afford it, however i would definitely recommend it

Hi Fabiola, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy to know that LeadsBridge is helping in your business goals! We are going soon to renew our pricing plan, be sure to follow us on social media and check our new website: https://leadsbridge.com/ Have a wonderful day!

Amazing lead tool for everyone !

Pros

I use this for all of my Facebook lead generation campaigns, and it is very useful lead system for beginners all the way to pro agent

Cons

it sometimes stops working but other than that it is great

Love it, makes lead ads easy peasy lemon squeazy

I think its a really great tool. I only had one issue and that was trying to sync with business manager accounts. Very good support, guides and great functionality. Also a great email automation with lots of useful info which is a welcome change from most companies junk!

Pros

saves time and money makes FB ads more effective great support not buggy

Cons

had difficulty syncing with business manager accounts

LeadsBridge radically optimized our Ads Management process, highly recommended!

Before LeadsBridge, we had to spend hours at our agency pulling Facebook Leadgen leads data into HubSpot for our clients. LeadsBridge radically improved this process optimizing our use of time while also providing valuable insights with the reporting graphics functionality. Highly recommended.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, optimizes a major time consuming task (getting LeadsGen data from Facebook to HubSpot)

Amateur hour

Pros

Very slow and clunky UI. It worked until they bait and switched me. Functionality is there, but this service is becoming useless as most CRM are building their own integrations with Facebook Lead Ads.

Cons

Dishonest. Upgraded to a higher tier of service. They took downgraded me me to a lower tier of service mid-billing cycle and never told me. Refused to refund me the difference. Refused to cancel my account. No apologies for ripping off their customer.

Jonathan, I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately the only mistake we did is activating Marketer features (bridges keep working as always) while you paid half of the price for the Personal plan. So actually you should be happy for that. You registered an annual subscription, you received email about renew and decided to not close your account. After 5 months you asked a refund which is not possible to have, like any other company of this World refunds are not available after so long time and cancellation is always available in your account, within one click. Really not sure why you are doing this.

Although I needed help getting my first integration going, the support was excellent.

Saving our clients time by interfacing online lead generation forms with their CRM's.

Pros

I like the number of integrations that LeadsBridge offers and the customer support is excellent. We have several other CRM's with which to integrate.

Very efficient tool

Pros

It's super quick and easy to add an account into Leadsbridge. Everything has worked as it's supposed to with no issues so far.

Cons

There's nothing I can think of that would be considered a con. The tool provides the functionality we need really well.

The best of it is the technical Customer Support!

Our main priority is working on our leads as soon as they have been collected in the CRM. Pixel enhacer also works like a charm, it really does the work. If you take lead generation seriously this is the tool to integrate in your digital strategy.

Pros

Cons

The price

Impossible to cancel

Bad

Pros

Well it never really worked for me and when i wanted to cancel it was a complete nightmare

Cons

The cancel procedure, they made it almost impossible for me and im so dissapointed at the service. I would never support this way to run a businness

Hi Kasper, Thank you for your honest feedback. LeadsBridge is continuously improving and we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused you. LeadsBridge's developers work hard to keep the app up to date and fully working, and we're are sorry to hear about your technical difficulties. In any case, you've certainly did the right thing by contacting our support. We are currently working to improve the cancellation experience, but due to security reasons the relevant steps can be taken only by the account owner, that's why we ask our customers to do it. We're sorry to see you go, and we'd be more than happy to have you back in the future. Feel free to contact us at any time here, support@leadsbridge.com

Easy platform to navigate. The customer service is always very helpful.

Pros

The Leads Bridge user interface is very easy to navigate. The steps are quick and simple. Overall, it's very user friendly.

Cons

Leadsbridge has been easy to figure out and use as a user with multiple rooftops.

We were able to capture leads directly to our CRM using social media that we would not have been able to without Leadsbridge

Pros

My CRM is not compatible with Facebook. Leadsbridge has been a wonderful tool to bridge leads and customer information to my CRM and more importantly to my salesmen, so they have knowledge on what specific vehicle the customer is inquiring on.

Cons

The mapping and the fields to become a little more user friendly if that is even a possibility, easier to select criteria, etc.

Best app i ever bougth

I was having troubles with facebook ads, but with LeadBridge i have gone from having 2 or 3 suscribers in a day to have 25-30 suscribers with the same budget

Cons

Customer support is great!

I use Top Producer. It's a real estate CRM. Facebook leads weren't mapping correctly to Top Producer. LeadsBridge customer support, worked tirelessly with me and Top Producer until everything mapped flawlessly. Now, new leads flow into my sales pipeline daily, everyone's classified correctly, and action plans are automatically attached.

Cons

Saves many hours of manual work

I simply love LeadsBridge. Customer's want their e-mails immediately when they sign up...not hours or days later. LeadsBridges reduces all that hassles. Couldn't be happier with the company and support.

LeadsBridge is AWESOME

Not only is the product ridiculously easy to use and vital to my business, but the quality of the support when you do have an issue really sets these guys apart.

Thanks a lot Anthony!

LeadsBridge Is Awesome

I'm a huge fan of LeadsBridge. It is simple to integrate with just about any CRM and the connection into Facebook is so easy. It turned Lead Ads from a hassle to super effective.

Great tool for CRM connection

We we looking for a tool which would connect our Facebook lead ads with Dealersocket CRM, and Leadsbridge met our demands. Support is great and quick to respond.

Great support

We have been using LeadsBridge for about a year now and have always been happy with the product. They always answer any product related question promptly.

Great Tool

Really appreciate your great product. Helps with our lead management process. Your daily emails are so informative.

Pros

Fast set up

Cons

None.

Automated Facebook Ads

I haven't had too much of a chance to do a deep dive into the platform, but I really like what I've already seen. It's incredibly easy to spin up a form and sync it with your CRM and benefit from facebooks ads

Pros

Cons

Occasionally have to redo ads if interrupted

My super review

It's fantastic. The best form to get leads and put at the email software. Others alternativas are not cheap.

The best bridge ever!

This is the most efficient way to send your leads to your CRM or Email, very recommended I use it for more than 30 customers.

Great Tool

Love the inbox notifier and the welcome email features. Easy to connect to CRMs and the customer support is amazing!

LeadsBridge help Integrate Facebook Leads and Adobe Campaign Standard

Once the LeadsBridge was up an rolling leads started to flow into our email system. We have had 1,000s for new leads in just 3 months. I have not needed to make any additional changes to the interface and it has run flawlessly.

Pros

Adobe Campaign Standard is a new hosted product by Adobe. I was able to get the integration up and working and now leads are flowing in. Those leads then get enrolled in an email series giving them more free resources.

Cons

I think it was the first time LeadsBridge worked with Adobe Campaign Standard so it took a little time to get everything correct. They were very responsive.

Very easy to integrate with my CRM

Pros

The ease of integration, I really liked how easy it was to integrate with my CRM and how cheap it was.

Cons

The customer service was only about a 6 out of 10. There was a hit if language barrier, but after some time we were able to figure it out