LeadsBridge Reviews

4.54/5 (46 reviews)
  • Fast set up
  • The ease of integration, I really liked how easy it was to integrate with my CRM and how cheap it was.
Cons
  • None.
  • The price
  • Occasionally have to redo ads if interrupted
  • There's nothing I can think of that would be considered a con. The tool provides the functionality we need really well.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Jonathan Leung

Amateur hour

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-25

Pros
Very slow and clunky UI. It worked until they bait and switched me. Functionality is there, but this service is becoming useless as most CRM are building their own integrations with Facebook Lead Ads.

Cons
Dishonest. Upgraded to a higher tier of service. They took downgraded me me to a lower tier of service mid-billing cycle and never told me. Refused to refund me the difference. Refused to cancel my account. No apologies for ripping off their customer.

Response from LeadsBridge

Jonathan,
I'm sorry to hear that but unfortunately the only mistake we did is activating Marketer features (bridges keep working as always) while you paid half of the price for the Personal plan.
So actually you should be happy for that.

You registered an annual subscription, you received email about renew and decided to not close your account.

After 5 months you asked a refund which is not possible to have, like any other company of this World refunds are not available after so long time and cancellation is always available in your account, within one click.

Really not sure why you are doing this.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Joseph Scott

Although I needed help getting my first integration going, the support was excellent.

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Saving our clients time by interfacing online lead generation forms with their CRM's.

Pros
I like the number of integrations that LeadsBridge offers and the customer support is excellent. We have several other CRM's with which to integrate.

Marissa Ho

Very efficient tool

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-04-09

Pros
It's super quick and easy to add an account into Leadsbridge. Everything has worked as it's supposed to with no issues so far.

Jorge Hernández

The best of it is the technical Customer Support!

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Our main priority is working on our leads as soon as they have been collected in the CRM. Pixel enhacer also works like a charm, it really does the work. If you take lead generation seriously this is the tool to integrate in your digital strategy.

Pros

Cons
The price

Jenna Herrig

Easy platform to navigate. The customer service is always very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-12-18

Pros
The Leads Bridge user interface is very easy to navigate. The steps are quick and simple. Overall, it's very user friendly.

Kristina Kaecker

Leadsbridge has been easy to figure out and use as a user with multiple rooftops.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-21

We were able to capture leads directly to our CRM using social media that we would not have been able to without Leadsbridge

Pros
My CRM is not compatible with Facebook. Leadsbridge has been a wonderful tool to bridge leads and customer information to my CRM and more importantly to my salesmen, so they have knowledge on what specific vehicle the customer is inquiring on.

Cons
The mapping and the fields to become a little more user friendly if that is even a possibility, easier to select criteria, etc.

Jesús Matos

Best app i ever bougth

Reviewed 2017-03-23

I was having troubles with facebook ads, but with LeadBridge i have gone from having 2 or 3 suscribers in a day to have 25-30 suscribers with the same budget

Doug Perry

Customer support is great!

Reviewed 2017-03-21

I use Top Producer. It's a real estate CRM. Facebook leads weren't mapping correctly to Top Producer. LeadsBridge customer support, worked tirelessly with me and Top Producer until everything mapped flawlessly. Now, new leads flow into my sales pipeline daily, everyone's classified correctly, and action plans are automatically attached.

Frank Fakhry

Saves many hours of manual work

Reviewed 2017-03-23

I simply love LeadsBridge. Customer's want their e-mails immediately when they sign up...not hours or days later. LeadsBridges reduces all that hassles. Couldn't be happier with the company and support.

Mark Anthony

LeadsBridge is AWESOME

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Not only is the product ridiculously easy to use and vital to my business, but the quality of the support when you do have an issue really sets these guys apart.

Response from LeadsBridge

Thanks a lot Anthony!

Kevin Manning

LeadsBridge Is Awesome

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I'm a huge fan of LeadsBridge. It is simple to integrate with just about any CRM and the connection into Facebook is so easy. It turned Lead Ads from a hassle to super effective.

Sandra Todic

Great tool for CRM connection

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We we looking for a tool which would connect our Facebook lead ads with Dealersocket CRM, and Leadsbridge met our demands. Support is great and quick to respond.

Vanessa Law

Great support

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We have been using LeadsBridge for about a year now and have always been happy with the product. They always answer any product related question promptly.

Michael Bouso

Automated Facebook Ads

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I haven't had too much of a chance to do a deep dive into the platform, but I really like what I've already seen. It's incredibly easy to spin up a form and sync it with your CRM and benefit from facebooks ads

Pros

Cons
Occasionally have to redo ads if interrupted

Shahar Yogev

The best bridge ever!

Reviewed 2017-03-27

This is the most efficient way to send your leads to your CRM or Email, very recommended I use it for more than 30 customers.

Cesar Navarrete

Great Tool

Reviewed 2017-03-22

Love the inbox notifier and the welcome email features. Easy to connect to CRMs and the customer support is amazing!

Victor Macas

My super review

Reviewed 2017-03-30

It's fantastic. The best form to get leads and put at the email software. Others alternativas are not cheap.

Mark Miller

Great Tool

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Really appreciate your great product. Helps with our lead management process. Your daily emails are so informative.

Pros
Fast set up

Cons
None.

Anonymous

LeadsBridge help Integrate Facebook Leads and Adobe Campaign Standard

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-12

Once the LeadsBridge was up an rolling leads started to flow into our email system. We have had 1,000s for new leads in just 3 months. I have not needed to make any additional changes to the interface and it has run flawlessly.

Pros
Adobe Campaign Standard is a new hosted product by Adobe. I was able to get the integration up and working and now leads are flowing in. Those leads then get enrolled in an email series giving them more free resources.

Cons
I think it was the first time LeadsBridge worked with Adobe Campaign Standard so it took a little time to get everything correct. They were very responsive.

Mike Schwartz

Very easy to integrate with my CRM

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-10

Pros

Cons
The customer service was only about a 6 out of 10. There was a hit if language barrier, but after some time we were able to figure it out

Jesper Jørgense

Great support and great bridge for automate our lead generation email

Reviewed 2017-03-20

Really makes it easy to connect Facebook and Mailchimp for automatic integration. Great support when needed.