LeadsBridge Reviews - Page 2

AS

Ashley S.

Easy and simple to use, but misleading about setting up integrations

Automatic send to CRM, cheaper, and easy to use

Pros

Once the integration is set up, it's pretty hands-off! So super easy and quick to transfer leads from point A to B.

Cons

In setting up the integration, there was no mention within the UI about adding a custom "HTML" field for "Email Type." For over 4 months, our leads were receiving plain text emails instead of HTML versions because of this hidden feature. I only found out about this because I was reading documentation to fix another issue.

SJ

Saad J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Excellent Product & Support- Enjoying Results

No more battles for bigger budgets and fighting for extra time to design, develop and test landing pages! Instead, I can immediately start capturing leads right from Facebook. Leadsbridge is the ace up my sleeve, for faster and more effective digital marketing. Kudos to the team for making this possible and the outstanding chat support.

Pros

1. Automatically pushes leads to CRM 2. Pushes Facebook Ad Structure Data with the Leads 3. Unlimited integration options (CRM, Email Marketing Tools, Ad Retargetting, Cloud Sharing) 4. Automatically starts capturing data, even from new campagins not integrated 5. The support team is awesome. Very patient and thorough. 6. Great non-profit discount

Cons

This service should have been available on facebook, out of the box. I just regret the time I lost, when i didn't know about leadsbridge.

Thanks for the feedback Saad, really appreciated!

RC

Renato C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Definitely the best tool for any serious Digital Marketer out there

Since I have started to use Facebook Lead Ads, I have been searching for services or tools that could help me in synchronising these CVS files with my email autoresponder as the manual process was just too long for me. I found Leads Bridge about two months ago, and I am euphoric with the service as it does all the job for me. It syncs all the leads with my autoresponder in real time. Very easy to set up and it has multiple Autoresponder integrations.

Pros

The effectiveness and the fact that the developers keep the software constantly updated. Great Customer Support as well

Gary S.

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent Customer Service For a Great Product

I can now connect so many different advertising and lead generation tools to my CRM without needing a custom integration.

Pros

Leads Bridge started out as a single feature tool, providing a connection between Facebook Lead Ads and your CRM. They have since expanded to be able to connect hundreds of advertising platforms and lead generating software to your CRM. Customer service is top notch and they will provide a custom integration to just about any tool you ask them to.

Cons

I have had my bridge connection break mid-campaign in the past but customer support has always been helpful on getting it reconnected.

Leonardo C.

11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Most practical software to "bridge" from FB leads to anything and viceversa

Pros

Works perfectly and in real time. Works from FB to CRM's and from CRM's to FB. And they are developing more and more integrations.

Cons

As marketers we would dream to have all the integrations in one spot, Leadsbridge has a lot and is working on having more integrations.

Fabiola S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great software to keep track of leads acquisition

LeadsBridge has been my saver to connect successfully my leads with the rest of softwares that take part in my funnel estructure

Pros

When working in digital marketing, the need to have a software that helps me tracking all leads i capture in my funnel is vital and this app lets me do it incredibly. It helps segment my leads by interests and channels.

Cons

Maybe it would be the price as sometimes as a freelancer i couldn’t afford it, however i would definitely recommend it

Hi Fabiola, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy to know that LeadsBridge is helping in your business goals! We are going soon to renew our pricing plan, be sure to follow us on social media and check our new website: https://leadsbridge.com/ Have a wonderful day!

CB

Colm B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Love it, makes lead ads easy peasy lemon squeazy

I think its a really great tool. I only had one issue and that was trying to sync with business manager accounts. Very good support, guides and great functionality. Also a great email automation with lots of useful info which is a welcome change from most companies junk!

Pros

saves time and money makes FB ads more effective great support not buggy

Cons

had difficulty syncing with business manager accounts

LS

Luis S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

LeadsBridge radically optimized our Ads Management process, highly recommended!

Before LeadsBridge, we had to spend hours at our agency pulling Facebook Leadgen leads data into HubSpot for our clients. LeadsBridge radically improved this process optimizing our use of time while also providing valuable insights with the reporting graphics functionality. Highly recommended.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, optimizes a major time consuming task (getting LeadsGen data from Facebook to HubSpot)

Moe M.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing lead tool for everyone !

Pros

I use this for all of my Facebook lead generation campaigns, and it is very useful lead system for beginners all the way to pro agent

Cons

it sometimes stops working but other than that it is great

RF

Rebecca F.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Would not recommend

Pros

Creates a gaps between social media and our CRM.

Cons

Horrible cancellation process, very slow customer service, horrible refund policy. Beware that if your want to cancel this product it’s not straightforward, and if you never use the product and miss canceling in the free trial window they will charge you and not refund you.

Hi Rebecca, it's sad to hear you had an unpleasant experience with us! We are currently in the process of reviewing our cancellation path to make it as frictionless as possible, and we recently reviewed our refund policy as well. We can just assume the timing was really bad! Again, we apologize for the unpleasant experience and hope you will give us another chance.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Connects with advertising related programs that others don't

Customer service is helpful. The app connections are good.

Pros

It's easy to use and connects with apps that other programs don't. Especially when it comes to digital marketing. Reliable.

Cons

It's not as cheap as some of the others.

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to see you were satisfied with our product. About being not as cheap as other tools, we get it. However, consider that we offer a unique solution, specifically designed for the needs of marketers and advertisers, which requires a lot of continued development in order to run smoothly. Which is no joke! Hope you see where we're coming from. Again, thanks for sharing!

Joseph S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Although I needed help getting my first integration going, the support was excellent.

Saving our clients time by interfacing online lead generation forms with their CRM's.

Pros

I like the number of integrations that LeadsBridge offers and the customer support is excellent. We have several other CRM's with which to integrate.

MH

Marissa H.

Used other for 6-12 months

Very efficient tool

Pros

It's super quick and easy to add an account into Leadsbridge. Everything has worked as it's supposed to with no issues so far.

Cons

There's nothing I can think of that would be considered a con. The tool provides the functionality we need really well.

JH

Jorge H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best of it is the technical Customer Support!

Our main priority is working on our leads as soon as they have been collected in the CRM. Pixel enhacer also works like a charm, it really does the work. If you take lead generation seriously this is the tool to integrate in your digital strategy.

Pros

Cons

The price

JH

Jenna H.

Easy platform to navigate. The customer service is always very helpful.

Pros

The Leads Bridge user interface is very easy to navigate. The steps are quick and simple. Overall, it's very user friendly.

KK

Kristina K.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Leadsbridge has been easy to figure out and use as a user with multiple rooftops.

We were able to capture leads directly to our CRM using social media that we would not have been able to without Leadsbridge

Pros

My CRM is not compatible with Facebook. Leadsbridge has been a wonderful tool to bridge leads and customer information to my CRM and more importantly to my salesmen, so they have knowledge on what specific vehicle the customer is inquiring on.

Cons

The mapping and the fields to become a little more user friendly if that is even a possibility, easier to select criteria, etc.

JM

Jesús M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Best app i ever bougth

I was having troubles with facebook ads, but with LeadBridge i have gone from having 2 or 3 suscribers in a day to have 25-30 suscribers with the same budget

MM

Mark M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great Tool

Really appreciate your great product. Helps with our lead management process. Your daily emails are so informative.

Pros

Fast set up

Cons

None.

DP

Doug P.

Customer support is great!

I use Top Producer. It's a real estate CRM. Facebook leads weren't mapping correctly to Top Producer. LeadsBridge customer support, worked tirelessly with me and Top Producer until everything mapped flawlessly. Now, new leads flow into my sales pipeline daily, everyone's classified correctly, and action plans are automatically attached.

FF

Frank F.

Saves many hours of manual work

I simply love LeadsBridge. Customer's want their e-mails immediately when they sign up...not hours or days later. LeadsBridges reduces all that hassles. Couldn't be happier with the company and support.

MA

Mark A.

LeadsBridge is AWESOME

Not only is the product ridiculously easy to use and vital to my business, but the quality of the support when you do have an issue really sets these guys apart.

Thanks a lot Anthony!

KM

Kevin M.

LeadsBridge Is Awesome

I'm a huge fan of LeadsBridge. It is simple to integrate with just about any CRM and the connection into Facebook is so easy. It turned Lead Ads from a hassle to super effective.

VL

Vanessa L.

Great support

We have been using LeadsBridge for about a year now and have always been happy with the product. They always answer any product related question promptly.

ST

Sandra T.

Great tool for CRM connection

We we looking for a tool which would connect our Facebook lead ads with Dealersocket CRM, and Leadsbridge met our demands. Support is great and quick to respond.

VM

Victor M.

My super review

It's fantastic. The best form to get leads and put at the email software. Others alternativas are not cheap.