Outgrow Logo

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.51/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Creating quizzes is pretty easy, so i got the opportunity to iterate and find very quickly the best solution for my situation.

Kevin C.

The really amazing support is what makes the platform stand out for me, to be honest they saved my a.

CB

Christian B.

I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app.

NP

Natasha P.

Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase.

Ruben H.

We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use.

Ruben H.

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

CS

SurveyMonkey

GetFeedback-logocaret

GetFeedback

Compare both
How would you rate Outgrow?

Really good value ,does what I want!

Transcript

Charles A.: I'm Charles. I'm Marketing Director. I give Outgrow five out of five. For more reviews, click...

Very comprehensive product - and excellent service!

I'm very satisfied with finding a product that is this advanced in terms of features, integrations etc. Fits all my needs - and as mentioned the support is outstanding.

Pros

Advanced features that you will not find anywhere else (to my knowledge, and I did do research before choosing). The really amazing support is what makes the platform stand out for me, to be honest they saved my a**.. Tip: If you are a small business and eligible do make sure to see if you need any advanced features at a discounted price.

Cons

Not much, really. Of course you would always want all the advanced features at ½ the price, but you really do get more than you pay for already with current plans. :-)

Intuitive, functional, great lead magnet for increasing interaction with potential clients

The ability to connect with my audience and give them a smooth, easy to use end product that's worth them signing up for. I anticipate continued growth of my audience and bottom line due to this software.

Pros

Design. Point and click functionality. Ability to add to existing email marketing system seamlessly. Because I deal with 'tough' topics; grief and grief recovery, the software helps me create a smooth process that helps the end user AND gives me the ability to build relationship later.

Cons

Some of the text layout options (size of text, alignment) don't fit with what I'd like to do, but the interface is easy enough to work around it and create something that I'm happy with.

Exactly what I wanted! I am amazed by the quality of this software.

It makes lead generation easy

Pros

I am going to collect my leads only with quizzes and calculators because they make it so much more easy and Outgrow is the best software that I found. These days a lof quizz softwares hit the market but none of them has so muchOutgrow is made by marketers who really understand the needs of modern lead generation. I am able to implement even very complex quizzes but also simple and complex calculators.

My Conversions Increased 10%

more clients and visitors

Pros

ease of use and functionality . Very simple to place within other sites and landing pages for marketing and advertising purposes.

Cons

some script issues but minor. I attempted to use on a couple of 3rd party sites and was able to get them to work with some minor assistance

Great resource for building interaction with prospects

Getting prospects engaged, keeping customers and course-takers involved. As to benefits, whenever we can get people interacting with us, the likelihood that they'll purchase or remain customers only increases. Outgrow's software makes doing this as simple as possible while providing an unusual range of flexibility with ways to engage.

Pros

Easy to set up polls, quizzes, calculators, etc., with lots of flexibility in terms of how long they can be, the types of responses that can be asked for, branching logic, etc.

Cons

Getting access to all of Outgrow's impressive capabilities can get quite pricey for solopreneurs and startups, but if you're a well-established enterprise, Outgrow can be a cost-effective engagement powerhouse.

Easy to Set-up, Great Converter

Pros

Converting visitors to leads at a rate of 10x vs. not using Outgrow. Further, we're dropping these leads into a drip campaign specific to the results of their quiz.

Cons

Cosmetically the template we are using has shadows. Outgrow was quick to suggest an alternative template.

One of the most exciting tools to boost conversion and engagement

Boosting conversion Improving visitor/customer engagement Accelerating lead qualification process

Pros

Outgrow is the gamification of online customer engagement, a conversion machine that improves the experience of our visitors. At Bazaar10X.com we track the most effective growth strategies and Outgrow comes at the top of our list for online marketing and customer engagement. Their platform is flexible, easy to use and fully customizable making every experience unique and relevant to our target audience....

Cons

Great product for creating quizzes, surveys with viral power.

A lot more client engagement, we had no way to provide assessments before an event, this completely filled that Void

Pros

Love the calculator option, we can create powerful assessments for our clients which calculate scores, then use that score to assign an assessment or gap value. Amazingly powerful. Support is great, really great, they always answer, always help with things we are doing even when it's a weird request.

Awesome customer engagement tool

We were looking for a software that provided our customers the ability to see how our products can improve their lives. We also use it to configure product choosers based on questions the customer responds to. It is super easy with no programming required.

Pros

I like that I can create engaging quizzes and calculators without any coding. I can make them as complex as I need to, including having mathematical calculations deliver personalized outcomes to each user. I can also tie it into our existing CRM.

Cons

We haven't come across anything that we dislike with the software to date.

Just the product I was looking for to make quizzes look clean and polished on my site.

A seamless way to add a polished quiz into your squarespace site. I looked at many different tools and found this one to be the best UI + price + feature dense. Great product.

Pros

Embeds perfectly into my squarespace site and allows me to add a video to build trust with my audience and nurture them along my funnel.

Cons

If they added email sequences to this it would be a one stop shop but I use other software for that.

Outgrow is powerful, beautiful and easy to use

Pros

Outgrow is amazingly robust and simple to use and, their customer service is amazing! I love the fact that you can quickly and easily build a powerful engagement asset that can be embedded into a site to help lead generation. They make it simple and easy to do and provide the embed code to drop right into a WordPress website.

Cons

They keep putting their logo on everything. For a paid product, that's extra clicks we have to do to remove the logo. It shouldn't be there for the paid version unless they have a global "off/on" switch for their self promotion.

The UI is very fluid. The support is always available for you !

Pros

low cost and simple , i would not mind keep using it had more features in the the freelancer plan!!!

Cons

nothing

Outgrow is great for simple calculators

We are using their calculator platform to test some MVP products in the marketplace

Pros

Great ease of set up and very good looking calculators with a surprising range of functionality

Cons

They would benefit from adding a database functionality

Outstanding results and very easy to use

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up quite complicated quizzes with Outgrow. I found the dashboard and tools really intuitive to use and sensible in the way you're guided through the next steps to create your quiz. As a result I produced a complicated quiz fairly quickly and have had terrific feedback on the results. I'm planning on building more quizzes in the future because people like sharing them on social media and they're helping me qualify my leads in the process.

Cons

There really isn't anything I don't like about using Outgrow.

Outgrow has a bit of a learning curve but well worth the time invested. The output is top class!

Objectivity & Credibility by visitors filling in their own numbers. I also use it as a discussion guide to capture & record data during interviews.

Pros

The quality of presentation is excellent. Functionality is brilliant from both my end as well as for visitors. I most like that visitors can enter their own numbers which makes the result theirs, real, indisputable. And if the calculation is well constructed it can return an impressive result that motivates the visitor to go ahead. (Purchase or whatever the objective happens to be)

Cons

The only thing that I'd still like to see is almost trivial - ability to delete rubbish data. I like a tidy house. Outgrow does have a "test" capability though.

"So many amazing features, so easy to use, so affordable!!!"

Pros

I have been using the quiz features to create interactive lead generation content - I love how user friendly it is to do things that other platforms make impossibly complicated. It allows you to design your forms without needing to deal with programming, so it looks great and is brand-specific. AND it is unbelievably affordable. I am with a small nonprofit and we feel like we now have access to the tools used by the big marketing giants!

Cons

Truthfully I haven't found anything that I dislike. When I ran into a problem, I was able to chat with support in less than 1 minute and they fixed (what was actually a user error)

Full of Features

The features and general interface works well to create an intuitive fun quiz that will make people come back multiple times.

Pros

The Question Bank can be used as a Question pool and then an amount of a subset of questions can be chosen randomly each time a site visitor takes the quiz. This makes the quiz fun and site visitors are more likely to come back more than once. While this should have been an obvious feature needed for the competitors, Outgrow is one of the only software out there that does this. This is after checking out numerous quiz software companies.

Cons

The options to customize the design has some limitations. Having the multiple choice options be able to go two by two would have been nice and changing the size of the text would also be convenient. They do have an option to implement CSS to achieve this though.

Great Quiz Software

Pros

It's easy to use and extremely flexible when it comes to quiz software.

Cons

The UI sometimes crashes when editing a quiz.

Love this tool to create quizzes, calculators & polls to engage customers and get leads.

Generates more and better leads by engaging customers and encourages sharing via social media.

Pros

Easy to use and customize as needed with excellent documentation and support. Integrates with other platforms easily. Cloud based, mobile optimized and responsive on any device - I love it.

Cons

Sometimes having so many options, while that is good, also means investing a bit of time to learn. That said, the documentation and support are excellent, and the software is very easy to use.

Great product - easy to use

Trying to generate leads from my business

Pros

Being able to build outcome and pricing quizzes is critical. It allows us to create a barrier to entry with our product to get rid of timewasters. I have also been able to integrate it with other software.

Cons

It's not clear what features are included in which package, so you agree on a package and then you see a feature you didn't know you needed, then you have to ask support to upgrade you which ends up being an additioanl cost. So it can work out very expensive in the end.

Very user-friendly tool!

My main objective is lead generation and thanks to Outgrow Quizzes I can not only generate new leads but also qualify them while they answer the quiz.

Pros

I was looking for an easy to use Quiz tool that could be integrated into my CRM. Outgrow met all my requirements. In case of problems, their chat-based customer service is super responsive!

Cons

Template customization is a bit limited but if you know a little bit about CSS then you can do anything.

Made over $10,000 in revenue from using this tool

It was easy to use, they had templates to pick from, we created a calculator that showed our ideal customers the difference between using our service or not, and it had many options for customization such as formulas for results and adding a CTA button.

Pros

We absolutely love all of the existing templates & designs and how easy it was for us to create a calculator that both collected data & customer information, plus sold our service through the calculations the user got using our calculator. We had the CTA button below the results that links to a sales call which resulted in over $10k revenue in just one month of using this tool.

Cons

Outgrow generates great ROI Calculators that increase Conversion Rates!

Pros

Their focus on conversion and ROI. They optimize their templates for conversion and have added new templates regularly to help improve our conversion rates and ROI. They also are open to reviewing calcs we build and providing feedback on best practices. We want to generate MQL (marketing qualified leads) at a great rate and Outgrow does that! I use shorter 5-10 questions to get leads...but then I use a more detailed version during the sales process that is used to populate a very Personalized ROI Proposal PPT that greatly increases our Closing %.

Great calculators, Great support

Great support, their team always have a quick answer

Pros

The support is great. Very easy to use. The SEO. The tracking with Facebook and GA pixels.

Cons

Lack of features in the cheaper versions

Awesome interctive content creation platform

It's so time cosuming to create articles and videos as marketing content, whereas the customers are overwhelmed with this ''traditional type of content''. But using Outgrow as an interactive content creation platform is a verry efficient way to create the perfect lead magnets in a time efficient manner.

Pros

Outgrow is the perfect platform to create interactive content and experiences to generate leads and assist customers in their buyers journey.

Cons

The wide variety of templates and layouts.