All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Outgrow

Lead generation with interactive calculators & quizzes

Outgrow Reviews

Pros

The product is great but the customer service is even greater. I am so impressed with the speed, the reactivity, the pro-activity and the intelligence of the support team.

Florent L.

Read the full review
I'm very satisfied with finding a product that is this advanced in terms of features, integrations etc. Fits all my needs - and as mentioned the support is outstanding.

Christian B.

Read the full review
Their templates are endless and very well thought out. Combine that with their very easy to use quiz builder and they have an excellent platform to build high quality marketing content.

Matt Z.

Ruben H.

Read the full review
There is too much empty space and it looks a bit odd to me.

johnathan p.

Read the full review
Even with template club). Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise.

Ale R.

Read the full review

Outgrow is your go to platform for quizzes, questionnaires and surveys. Plus so much more....

The Support has been very helpful with solving the following problems: Getting the formulas for the results of the quiz in such a way that it helps my students. Getting the right template is always tricky, but you can choose one and convert it from a quiz to a survey or you can start from scratch. Love the interactive templates

Pros

The templates they have are real easy to convert into my own content. The integrations with my CRM is so fantastic that I get to see all the data right there. But I can also see the Analysis on Outgrow. They have suggestions on how to improve your content. If you need help, their friendly support staff have the solution for any problem.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike, keep up the good work! Some Training Videos would be nice so that I can learn the more intricate functions of the platform, but Support helps you just as well.

Powerful Interactive Forms, Quizzes, Surveys + more

Can't say enough good things, I wish I had found them earlier.

Pros

That you are able to build + customize interactive content and tools to gather information in an engaging way based on your use case is what makes Outgrow great.

Cons

I'm not normally this guy, but there's really nothing to dislike.

A Powerful and Essential Tool

The standard landing page isn't as engaging; Outgrow quizzes provide opportunities for the target audience to learn and be involved. We've found better engagement with this tool and so many applications.

Pros

The variety of quizzes create endless possibilities depending on your marketing goal. This has been a game-changer for our clients in creating unique experiences for their audience and capturing leads. Additionally, Outgrow support has been amazing in providing help and guiding us in the right direction

Cons

I can't say there's much to dislike. I wish more features would come in the standard version, but I've never found myself at a disadvantage.

Amazing calculator but the pricing is wrong

I bought unlimited, with template club and they start removing features they promises and the template club never delivery. They promise 1 new template every month, they give you 1 new premade quizz from a old template... Like i say, the problem is the template are not very customisable so you are insanly limited The support is good and helpfull, but founder miss manage the app and they really dont care the customers. The app have so many limitation is not worth the pricing. I do suggest try other solution, you can get better result for less money

Pros

Outgrow is a good solution for make interactive calculator, quizzes and test. - Easy to use - Easy to implement - nice support - Insight are really good But...

Cons

The big problem with outgrow is there not a editor design like other similar tool (like brandquiz) so you depends on templates... and well for access the templates you have to pay or get premium packages so, you are stuck with 3 -5basic design.(even with template club) Im on the template club and is really bad, and also they dont delivery what they promise. Overall outgrow is a good tool but is...

Used this software for 3 years, very useful

It has been my go to choice for ecommerce quiz recommendations, works amazing and the support is amazing too.

Pros

unparallelled user experience compared to other softwares

Cons

could have more customizations in end of quiz page

Its super flexible

They've been great. The support team probably know be by name now ;-)

Pros

It was the only quiz platform that could do a combination of product recommendation and personality outcomes in a combined quiz. The support was unbelievable to make this work for me.

Cons

Nothing that I have discovered to date. Its been a pretty seamless experience.

Powerful personalized content creator

Outgrow allowed me to create very individualized content that creates engagement that keeps our visitor onpage and interacting.

Pros

Outgrow has been an excellent tool to create content that get's people interested in the content and then participate in their unique outcome and relative to others. It is a form of personalization that just works. The tool is easy to use and support is terrific. There are a multitude of designs and formats that will allow you to create just about any kind of survey, quiz or calculator.

Cons

It does so many things that I needed to just learn a few aspects, implement then learn more and implement more.

Best tool for gathering leads

The problem of getting leads quickly and easily. The benefit is realized for us is that I solved the issue of how to gather leads in a market that hasn't heard of you. We wanted to collect leads in this market, but were doubting between which lead magnet to use. Either giving a way free webinars or ebooks, but these low commitment lead magnets were easier to set up and cheaper to launch. Especially when your start audience isn't to key on reading long white papers.

Pros

The tools helps me get leads very quickly on a level that is understandable for everyone. No more long boring expensive ebooks. Also the team has created very cool templates for uses to use. This makes it easy to start and customize them to your personal needs. The way you can set up forms and quizes also makes it possible to personalize them.

Cons

A downside for smaller companies could be the price of the higher tiers, but the team is really willing to help you with a custom plan if you need to. Also you will earn everything back if you use it properly. Another potential dislike for me was the learning curve, I noticed that due to all the possibilties I got stuck into the "what should it start with" phase. But the team offers great feedback and videos on how to start and which functions to use.

A great, powerful and agile tool

Pros

This tool is either very complete and accurate with how marketing is going to grow. Getting and managing my leads are now easier and I can now focus on my core competencies confidently. Creating quizzes is pretty easy, so i got the opportunity to iterate and find very quickly the best solution for my situation. If you have any question don't worry, the support service will answer you with the best delay and i can say that they are really friendly.

Cons

Nothing at all, maybe their price are a little high for small new business but fortunatly they made an offer for this kind of situation.

Best Marketing Tool in 2020

Their customer service is phenomenal. they answer super fast and are willing to help me out no matter what

Pros

Outgrow makes capturing leads so much easier. All the quizzes and calculators are beautifully designed so they easily match any type of website whether I'm marketing a service or product.

Cons

I wish there was a showcase where you can see the best performing outgrow examples in each industry. Would be kinda cool!

Great tool for online calculators!

I work for a Carsharing company and we use Outgrow to easily make calculation tools where people can quickly see if a shared car is beneficial for them. They are super easy to make, and can be duplicated and modified within minutes. This allows us to scale our company more efficiently. Our company is relatively small, so every euro has to be spend wisely. The Freelance package offers enough for us...

Pros

Calculation Tools: Within a few sliders and a dropdown menu a visitor of our website is able to determine if our service is beneficial for them. Conditioned Results: Due to the nature of our service we do not always want to show the same text for every result. If someone does not directly financially benefit from our service we would like to show all non-financial reasons to choose our company. Customer Service: All issues that you might have can directly be resolved by their Intercom chat. We use Intercom ourselves, and we envy there response time.

Cons

I would suggest splitting Quizzes and Calculators into two different products, as I can imagine some people are only using one of the two. But I see how the 2 features are largely intertwined, and splitting might be difficult. Maybe allow people to 'shop' their own package. I'm eyeing on some features that are in the next plan, but I don't need all of the extra features. So if it is not too complicated it might be interesting to individually purchase some features.

The most powerful suite of lead generation tools

Enjoying more efficient lead generation. Initial interception of data where I collect key information at the first point of contact before ever having to interact with potential customers. They simply interact with the embedded quiz, calculator, form or chat bot and provide the information which is asked for. This have prompted a lot quicker turnaround in terms of quotes or general information. It doesn't hurt that the quizzes, calculators, forms and chat bots are nicely designed and can be customized to fit the brand or design or website which adds to a richer user experience when potential customers visit the website or webshop.

Pros

Great UI when it comes to building forms, quizzes etc. Very good customer support who has been very quick to resolve any issues I've encountered over the past 12+ months. The uptime of the embedded content on site have an uptime that is close to 100%. There was one incident where the embedded chat pop up form did not load properly, which was solved within hours after contact their technical department.

Cons

No complaints really, overall very happy with the Outgrow product and all it's tools. The price is a little steep if you only have a small company but I believe it's worth it due to the flexibility and customization of the different forms, quizzes, calculators and chat bots. Would be good if there was some sort of validation of the embedded content, as to notify if an embedded form is displaying properly or not.

The results are like magic!

The best lead generation system on the market.

Pros

As a person who knows inbound marketing, I was quite stunned when I began using Outgrow about 10 months ago. During that time it has helped me creating stunning calls to action that bring in the leads. It has literally generated 100's of leads for my clients. Outgrow has become my #1 lead generation tool as a professional inbound marketer. It is easy to use, and the program guides you through the process of creating an interactive lead form that is not only super appealing, but it works! It's like magic --- the leads arrive! My clients thank me for their marketing results. The credit is due to Outgrow! Also, the customer support at Outgrow is fabulous. They really care about helping you succeed with the service.

Cons

Outgrow is a very robust program and it has a lot of features. I do wish that on the Essential Plan that I could send more data other than contact information through Zapier, to programs like Google Analytics, Pipedrive, as well as send custom email notifications. I also wish there was a way to remove the Outgrow branding other than having to purchase the Business Plan. Those are my two big wishes, but they are not deal breakers. I am a fan of Outgrow.

Outgrow has helped me generate more leads at a lower cost per lead than other lead generation tools.

I was able to generate more leads, at a lower cost per lead, and do a better job of qualifying leads prior to follow up.

Pros

I use Outgrow to help clients generate highly qualified leads. Outgrow quizzes are one of the most successful "lead magnets" I've ever used because the conversion rates are very high AND it has the added benefit of qualifying leads before the business spends time and resources following up. As the lead goes through the quiz, they leave valuable demographic and psychographic information that enables...

Cons

If I have any complaint, it's that it's not a Wordpress plugin. You can embed an Outgrow quiz on a wordpress page, but I think it would be powerful to use it as a plugin and publish pages directly onto a wordpress site without embed codes or iframes

Helpful, accommodating, and responsive

It was a pleasure working with Outgrow. Every team member I interacted with was helpful, encouraging, and knowledgeable. As a company they are incredibly responsive-- my queries were responded to in less than their promised 5 minutes. I also appreciated how supportive they were in resolving any confusion I had working on my calculator app. Due to them, I can now provide an interactive reference for users to quickly calculate the arithmetic sentence starting point and plea adjusted sentences aiding with consistency and transparency in the judicial process. We are setting it up to help the judicial and lawyer communities first, and later on plan to expand the audience to other beneficiaries.

Pros

I liked its user-friendly interface best

Cons

Only one person can work on it at a time

Pretty Nice APP with all the bells and Whistles

a 15% bump on conversions

Pros

I am using Outgrow to segment my visitors and customers so I can deliver RELEVANT content in a dynamic way that works intuitively according to behavior. Calculators or quizzes do just that! it brings information in a FUN interactive way and as a result Customers and Visitors spend more time on my site. For Visitors I can use the quizzes for lead generation, again I am able to deliver relevant content...

Cons

I Use an Off Brand Email Marketing Tool and they don't connect to it BUT support showed me how to use it with Zapier and a Webhook.

Powerful, Beautiful, Intuitive

-Beautiful lead magnets that impress my customers, build trust, and establish expert authority. -Powerful "premium" calculators that customers will pay to access. -Flexible and intuitive app that saves me hours and hundreds or thousands of dollars on development. -Freedom from complex coding that was previously necessary for these calculators. -Quizzes that can be used in digital course administration to aid the learning process and enhance the student experience.

Pros

Outgrow is best thought of as a very powerful calculator. Imagine a very intelligent person sitting across from you with a computer asking questions, calculating results, and feeding the results back to you in an easy-to-understand form. Outgrow is all of that and more. The best part about Outgrow is that it is equally useful for beginners and advanced users alike. You can get started creating simple calculators and quizzes in no time. You can make those calculators and quizzes gorgeous with little effort. You can do it in less than 15 minutes. But it doesn't stop there. The advanced calculation features allow you to design highly complex apps without needing to do any coding. The possibilities for lead magnets and premium products are infinite and exciting.

Cons

Very little to complain about. The pricing structure can be a little complex, so make sure you know exactly which features you need before purchasing a plan. Otherwise I can't think of anything I don't like about Outgrow.

#1 Platform for Creating Incredible Quizzes and Surveys

We are using it to market for our platform. We trust Outgrow to give us the best results. And the tracking info/data feature is amazing!

Pros

They have so many features that make any quiz look professional and fun. The staff are always ready to answer any and all questions and even create custom codes for special requests! All of my friends taking the quiz think it looks so cool, and we are currently using it for our business because we know of all the available platforms, there are none as powerful as Outgrow.

Cons

Honestly, nothing! Everything is so good. In the future it would be nice if there were more decorating options, but it's not needed.

Fantastic product for creating fast quizzes with logic

We're using Outgrow to help generate leads, since incorporating a quiz style landing page, we've been able to reduce our CPA by 40%. We've also been able to use the integrations to push our leads directly into SalesForce. Prequalifying leads before they come through into our system.

Pros

Cons

It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz. It can be a bit slow at times, also had issues with random questions appearing in my quiz.

My secret weapon for all Lead Generation Campaigns

From amazing chat support to great looking and excellent performing quizzes and chatbots I am so glad I've found this product.

Pros

I loved the templates, design and functionality, They weren't boring stuffy templates like previous products I had used. Chat support is second to none I am so impressed with how chat support are there every step of the way. I was also making quizzes within 5 mins so easy adoption is great. When I did get stuck I was able to chat and get it sorted on the spot. The results I have received have been amazing for my facebook campaigns and landing pages for clients. Outgrow was recommend highly by a big name in lead generation and I was not disappointed. I would highy recommend Outgrow for all those looking to increase engagement and lower lead price.

Cons

The higher tier packages are out of my price range but I have made do with essentials and with the results I'm getting more than justify the cost.

Top Notch Calculator Creation Program. It can calculate way more than numbers. Check it out!!

Pros

It is easy to get started. You can start from scratch and build your calculator, getting assistance from the Tutorials OR you can use a template that is closely related to your topic. I used it to create a product cost estimate calculator, where you are able to choose which product(s) you would like and whether you want a monthly or a yearly subscription and at the end, it spits out a cost estimate....

Cons

At times you can get lost in the logic of your calculations. Such as if the user selects this option what is the value that is returned is it a percentage, a number, an Item, the outputs, and variables are endless.

I am very pleased, it is difficult to find anything to build custom online calculators .

It allows me to create extremely custom applications for my clients. This really sets me apart from my competition!

Pros

OutGrow is a very useful service. In my opinion there is nothing else like it. It give you the ability to build not only unique interactive lead magnets but also very useful tools that people will seek out and use over and over. It can be used very intuitively, especially when you need to build something quickly using the available templates but if you need more customization the depth is there as...

Cons

I would like to see an expanded selection of templates, but the one that are available are very good.

My client is thrilled with the outcome

Increased and better qualified leads!

Pros

I implemented a simple quiz on a client site rebuild job (tour company). On the old site which had a contact form 7 questionnaire, my clients were lucky to get one or two leads - and about 50% of those were basically unqualified. Since the new site went live with an Outgrow quiz, my clients are averaging one to two leas A DAY and very well qualified. I need to tweak the questions to better qualify the leads, but we are off to a flying start.

Cons

Analytics interface is a bit basic - I'd like to be able to sort the columns. That said, the system is worth every cent.

Lead Generation for the next generation

Pros

We implemented Outgrow to give our students and customers more value in a more interactive way. Sure, it is not for free. But are you giving away your most valued ideas and tools, which are providing even more opportunities for other business? You won't. I love the fact that I can create interactive content for our followers, such as our calculators or quizzes. I then can use those information for...

Cons

I found a missing option, where a link was redirecting to another tab instead of staying on the same page, but the support could help us immediately and will implement this option in the next update.

Easy, Effective, Interactive Content

Outgrow has enabled us to provide interactive content for client who previously didn't have access to the technology. Helping them standout from competitors.

Pros

We've been using Outgrow to create interactive content for a range of clients. It's a great tool for creating interesting ways to add leads to the top of the funnel, whilst staying away from the overused free PDF guides, etc. The content builder is very easy to use, but extremely powerful. The scoring logic is really useful, especially the "if most answers are A, give the outcome X". There are a number of potential integrations, including to the most popular email marketing systems. The native integration with Active Campaign was perfect for our clients.

Cons

The recently launched library of examples has really filled a gap - previously it was sometimes difficult to see how you could use the many features, or where to start with a specific industry, but the examples have made that much easier.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.