Robly Logo

Robly

Mobile-ready email marketing automation with smart features

Robly Reviews

4.6

How would you rate Robly?

Pros

I love the feature where you can resend your email to a batch of subscribers who didn't open the first email. I also love that they recommend exactly when your email will most likely be opened.

EC

Erin C.

The best thing that i like about this software is its ability to segment audience quickly and exporting information to database from external sources.

I love the templates and options for sending and then resending when the first isn't opened. I love the helps to increase percentage of readers too.

JF

Jason F.

Cons

I HATE that you have to break up the text to add photos - if they insist that photos have to be full-width, just do that, it was a dumb decision to force user to add a new text box after every photo.

We have had a lot of small issues with Robly. The most concerning issues being emails never arriving to subscribers and emails going directly into spam folders.

Sometimes, I find the design options a little confusing.

BS

Barbara S.

I'm glad I made the switch

Pros

The automatic followup email feature intrigued me, and is something I look forward to using. The feature that identified the right time to send to each contact seems great. I loved the offer of a personalized template, and put it to use immediately. Finally, it was about half the price I was paying at Constant Contact...so it was hard to turn down!

Cons

Using the templates is a little clunky...feels like there is an unnecessary step in there. I'd like to be able to see what the email will look like (on computer and on phone), and I'd love a feature that would allow a clean PDF that formatted to standard 8.5x11 paper for printing out copies for clients that don't utilize email (yes, those people still exist!)

Robly presents a very fast, secure and uninterrupted platform.

I would recommend Robly to any company or person, since within my company I have been able to send emails automatically and quickly, this has given more progress to my company and more agility.

Pros

The best sending of campaigns, since the emails arrive in an instant and you do not have to wait many minutes of delay.

Cons

Very high prices, the plans are not so accessible because the rates exceed per month, I would like them to decrease a bit.

Its a Breeze

Pros

It allows me to be creative, yet providing me with temples to enhance my creativity. It's so very easy to use coming from never using an email marketing campaign tool. I began my interest in email marketing with a different company, and after youtube video night after night for a week I quickly gave up. I searched for options and this cute little Robly bird came up and its been bliss since the start. The customer service is a pleasure and my back office is incredibly simple to figure out and send emails out I create my campaigns happily, not to mention my fellow business friends are amazed at what I come up with and the feedback from my customers is very exciting, I look forward to everyone's response when i send out a Robly campaign.

Cons

I wish there were more temple selections, or that they would get fun and creative like Yahoo stationary's do.

Email Marketing with high qualitys

Pros

What I like most is that when you subscribe to a campaign the information is sent in a fast way is very efficient I always recommend it for those characteristics that improve its operation and performance and facilitates the work of the person who You need to do and know your campaign.

Cons

What I do not like about Robly is their safety, since something that is paramount for anyone, and I notice that their security options are very basic and I think they should improve it because it is one of the most important characteristics.

Giving it all they've got-and they're getting there

There are some periodic glitches-but tell me a service of any kind that doesn't have those! Some are related to things I really don't know if Robly can do anything about them-like visibility of certain items in Outlook in Win10. The same things look fine in Gmail or MSN Mail. It may be a Microsoft issue. Others were just start-up issues. The folks at Robly-Peter and Quandra-have been patient and...

Pros

Simple, intuitive, very quick to learn, easy to design

Cons

Thumbnails could be a bit bigger or at least scalable.

Sencibility to Marketing emails

Pros

Something I really like about Robly is that we save a lot of time when using it since it is fundamental to implement this software because when sending emails it is done quickly, it is very efficient and practical.

Cons

What I do not like about Robly is security, I think that is something that should be improved for a higher performance of the software.

Robly automates without errors or interruptions.

The use of Robly and the implementation in my company, has made my company much faster and automated by sending emails, since it is done instantly and in a few simple steps.

Pros

There is a point that I like most about Robly, and it is the speed of work, here you can do an advertising campaign in a matter of seconds and with a few simple steps that do not require reading instructions.

Moved from Constant Contact for Robly's Ease of Use

Pros

Robly is extremely user friendly and the support is outstanding. You'll feel like a marketing genius in seconds. Configuring new campaigns is easy especially since Robly has fantastic pre-made templates. They will even customize one for your company. Wow... Who does that! They have a huge library of free images to choose from making it quick to change up any template.

Cons

The only con I have is not being able to use in Chrome. It may be my own browser security settings but this is not a deal breaker for me.

Update is terrible

I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

Pros

The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

Cons

The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

Very useful and practical

Pros

I think that the statistic parts re the most interesting and useful, also the campaign and lists organizations are practical. Overall a very good program to use.

Cons

I think that the "Drag and drop" edition section could be improve, I feel that my emails never look stethically nice because there are things missing I would prefer if it would look more like Adobe Illustrator, after all the static of the email is fundamental.

Robly review

Robly is great for sending out emails to your customers. Scheduling emails and interactive responses are easy to set up and the customers like them.

Pros

Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding. The platform doesn't crash and I particularly like the analytics.

Cons

It's a great software but a bit on the pricey side, which makes it less than ideal for small businesses on a budget.

Great Customer Service

Pros

I have a small business and Robly really helped me with my marketing efforts. It is easy to use and makes it easy to keep my clients updated about new services via email. There are so many features I am currently not using which I really would like to explore quickly to use them to even get a better open rate. Thanks Robly for a great and cost effective product!

Cons

Creating bullet points in an email could be made a little easier in regards to indent, etc. Being able to format is sometimes a big deal and

Review of Robly

Overall, Robly has helped our companies marketing team a lot and i think it has played quite a significant role in our companies recent success.

Pros

Robly is a small business marketing automation software which allows smaller companies to expand their advertisement range and focus it more on more potential costumers, whit much lower costs. It is works really well, and you don not have to wait long to see the effects.

Cons

For really small businesses, the first investment in to the software can be bit to costly, especially, when you might not have the biggest confidence that you would benefit from this software a lot.

Robly Review

Robly had helped us connect with clients, vendors, and potential brides each week. We love it

Pros

We use robly on a weekly basis and absolutely love it. Creating content is so easy and they have an abundance of templates to choose from. I really like how I can replicate an old campiagn. If an old campaign did good, I can easily replicate it and put some new relative content into it and it's complete!

Cons

Nothing at all. It's so easy to use and reliable, what's not to love

Professional looking & organized email marketing tool

Robly has really improved my confidence and ease when making email campaigns. Likewise, I’ve recurved compliments on how well designed and efficient these emails are from colleagues. Robly has helped me grow audiences for the public arts events I organize.

Pros

The most beneficial aspect of Robly is the wide variety of well designed email templates. I’ve never had trouble finding a trouble that fits the needs and content of my email campaigns that promote local events I organize. I’ve noticed it offers far more email templates than other email marketing software programs.

Cons

More than a few times, Robly has crashed my internet brower. My work is saved and my computer is just fine. However, it’s quite frustrating and I think the software needs to be updated to fix its stability for various internet browsers.

Easy to use, still some bugs, customer service is great always very helpful, overall happy

Pros

customer service is good and generally robly is mostly easy to use. simple photo uploading and linking.

Cons

sometimes bugs cause editing problems. save & exit then come back to campaign and its fine. just a little annoying. would like to be able to link videos

Robly is one of our favorite email managers

The results we have been able to achieve using Robly have been better than those of many other tools for online marketing. It is recommended to configure the messages so that they are activated automatically after the visitor of said advertisement meets any requirement.

Pros

Robly is one of the best services today to work with advertising campaigns, especially because of the enormous amount of tools it brings to it. Within the platform (in the ads of the campaigns) you cannot create surveys. Your drip campaign system is quick to execute.

Cons

Its WYSIWIG editor is slow, does not manage web forms, and only allows us to include a maximum of up to four companions, which ends up varying greatly depending on our performance. It has too many tabs to work, so the flow looks a bit awkward and poorly organized.

My favorite tool for staying in contact

It has been great and fun to use and track our communications.

Pros

Cons

The price is a bit high when some others are mostly free, but in the end I think it's worth it for the options it has.

Great value for the cost

Pros

I find Robly very intuitive and easy to use. I like the OpenGen feature as it gives us a greater open rate. Great value for the money. Any time I have had a problem they have responded quickly and been very helpful.

Cons

It would be helpful if there were a greater number of templates to choose from. I have had issues with the sent campaigns looking different than what I designed, but I believe they have worked to fix that problem.

The best I've seen.. and I've seen plenty

When searching for a new platform for our email marketing; I signed up for several trial accounts across different platforms. Robly was by FAR the best. The interface looks great and is free from bugs. The opengen function has gotten me about 25-35% more activity for each email I've sent and the Robly Al tracks users open habits so the email lands in their inbox at the time most likely to opened...

Perfect Email Marketing application

Pros

Tools and functions are extremely useful and working perfect. Robly is the best email marketing application. When we purchased it our tasks and works started to become most easy things. It will help to avoid wasting time and gives you chance to send mass emails to your customers.

Cons

Sometimes we wait too much to get emails. Templates are quite good, but it would be nice to see new ones.

Similar to Mailchimp

Pros

I think the drag and drop features are more intuitive than MailChimp a slight bit. I'm still wondering if I should switch our company back because the platform doesn't link to Salesforce.

Cons

I think there are a lot more bugs in using Robly. Things freeze a lot more than Mail Chimp. The pricing is comparable to MailChimp so I am not sure the differences is worth switching to MC.

Really pleased with Robly email solution

Migrated to Robly because Front Steps was already established on this product when I was hired. We use the product to communicate with our audience and solicit donations for a non-profit for people in need in Northeast Ohio. The templates they provide are clean and reliable and easy to personalize. I have been able to get into the code to make sure the email look exactly as I would like but you do not need to code html to use the product. It provides pre-coded sign up snippets which are configure in different shapes and contexts depending on where you want to use. The product has been very intuitive and easy to use and learning curve was non-existent. Highly recommended if you are looking for an email marketing solution.

Pros

Easy to use, familiar interface, solid, well-coded coded templates

Cons

No Chimp, I miss my chimp, I mean seriously you need a cool character...;-) Just kidding, no significant issues so far...

Absolutely incredible

Pros

I have been doing email marketing for many years this email platform is absolutely incredible it has made my email marketing a snap and not to mention my open rates have increased by 50%. It is a must have for anyone doing email marketing.. No other platform will even come close I have used many different platform over the years.. Thank You Robly..

Cons

Can't find any I keep think their is something that can be done to improve this email platform I just can't seem to find anything at all.. They have it all covered and very very well thought out..

Inexpensive, easy to use, and let's us do what we need to do

Pros

We send out a weekly e-newsletter with many links to articles on our website. Robly makes it easy to create our calendar on the website, then copy and paste it - with its links intact - into our e-newsletter. Something our previous, more expensive service could not do.

Cons

I can't always get the formatting exactly the way I would like. Perhaps if I spent more time working on this, but always trying to meet a deadline!