SharpSpring Reviews

4.31/5 (239 reviews)

Tony Lawrence

SharpSpring is YES for my company, e-Intelligence.in

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-30

I recommend to use the software as it: Provides customized reports and other features that fit your marketing needs Comes with powerful features of marketing automation with easy functionalities Offers cost-effective pricing plans Updates itself continuously Combines with most CRM, eliminating the concerns of the type of hosting platform Gives amalgamation of functions in one platform for delivering marketing results, lead conversions, and easy ROI measurement However, you need to spare some time to understand the software’s deliverables. But they offer free webinars to help you to understand the tool. SharpSpring is an automated marketing platform with features of third-party CRM integration, universal CMS compatibility, fully integrated call tracking, landing pages, blog builder and much more. It provides unlimited users for all plans, unlike its competitors. What it says vs. what it delivers: It says: It offers behavioral-based email automation with “after-the-click” tracking for personalized messaging. Yes, it delivers: With the feature, we were able to identify the cost of a lead. It also helped to decrease the unaddressed customer complaints It says: It offers in-depth analytics with statistics of clicks, bounces, and deliveries. It also enables to track the visitor’s conversions, the life cycle of a lead – from click to attending social events. No, it does not deliver: The reports and analytics are not in detail, though they provide the performance of campaigns. It misses the specifications on minute details of the strategy. It says: It offers customization in every feature such as customized conversion forms, buyer personalities, reports and much more. Yes, it delivers: My team at e-Intelligence were able to customize the tool for lead preferences, campaign performance, and email automation

Dan Gordon

SharpSpring is a phenomenal marketing automation platform.

Reviewed 2017-05-19

SharpSpring is a superior marketing automation platform, with a very intuitive interface and offer the kind of support we have rarely seen in tech companies. They have worked harder to earn and keep our business than any other vendor we've ever worked with.SharpSpring is a sleek system that offers outstanding tools for marketing automation. We researched a lot of platforms ranging from free to $1000s before going with SharpSpring. They have just the right amount of features that makes it the most useful for all of our clients, leaving off the bells and whistles that would inflate the price. Their interface is top-tier which makes using their system a breeze. The dashboard gives you a comprehensive look at everything you're running. Moving around the system is super simple and they make it easy to jump to different areas when you're building a sales program. I'd urge you to check out all the features on their website because there are too many to list, but I can say that what they have offered us is unbelievably comprehensive. We've also taken full advantage of their support which is outstanding. They have always been knowledgable and very friendly. Moreover, they won't let you off the phone until they are sure that the problem has been resolved! They also offer FREE continuing education programs like webinars to help make you more proficient at their program. SharpSpring is a superior marketing automation platform, with a very intuitive interface and offer the kind of support we have rarely seen in tech companies. They have worked harder to earn and keep our business than any other vendor we've ever worked with. You would do yourself a giant favor to give their system a test drive.

George Jeffray

SharpSpring is the number one Marketing Automation Platform for small to mid-sized digital agencies.

Reviewed 2017-03-05

We are a small boutique digital marketing agency based in the UK. We spent six months researching all the marketing platforms available. It was vital to have 24/7 support available within the fees payable, favourable fee rates for an agency of our size (which did not require upfront annual payment), the option to have access to support within GMT timelines for our UK clients and last but not least a marketing automation provider who were developing new features on a near-quarterly basis. We decided that SharpSpring and their team would provide all of these features and benefits. We commenced our inbound integration mid-2016, and the integration ran extremely efficiently with amazing support within GMT timeline availability. The support since and the new features constantly being added without any impact on fee rates have made the decision to choose SharpSpring, the absolute correct choice for our company. They have over delivered every step of the way for our company. Their team are highly knowledgeable, patient and supportive. I would not choose any other platform now we are with SharpSpring.The SharpSpring Marketing Automation Software provides the following features and benefits that make it a stand out product for my business; 1. The 24/7 support incorporated into the monthly fees; Ensuring no surprises down the line. 2. No requirement to pay fees annually upfront. 3. New landing page feature. 4. Blog page feature. 5. New integration with the Litmus test. 6. Link up with Zapier integration to allow connection to hundreds of 3rd party software providers with the Zapier integration and SharpSpring APIs. 7. Training platform library; In-depth and with video availability to walk through processes. This along with 24/7 support, in my opinion, are the two most important features out with cost of course which set SharpSpring apart as the right platform for our boutique digital marketing agency.

Gary Williams

SharpSpring won me over from HubSpot

Reviewed 2017-02-02

A couple of years ago our agency was a relatively happy HubSpot customer. We sold inbound services via HubSpot to our web development clients most often, but it was a hard sell and required a certain client profile to be successful. The most important aspect of an inbound client for us was deep pockets! Why? Simply because of the cost of the HubSpot platform. If a client had sufficiently deep pockets, AND was convinced of the business validity of inbound marketing versus traditional methods, the full court press was on. To give HubSpot credit, they got very involved in the client sales process and they provided a lot of tools to aid agencies in the inbound sales process, BUT, all of that comes at a cost. A significant cost. While HubSpot gets a lot of credit for pioneering the inbound marketing platform space, they have become, in this agencies opinion, a bit bloated over the years. What we mean is that they provide so much it is sometimes difficult to choose what is most important to push and provide for each client. The net effect is, however, that whatever your client does want to do, Personas, email marketing, automation, web site development, contact list management etc., it's all included. So what's the downside? Their strength is their biggest weakness. No matter how little or how much of HubSpots resources you use, the cost is the same. Of course there are tiers of cost, but even the lowest tier is roughly ten times the cost of SharpSpring. So use a little, pay a lot. Use a lot, pay a lot. Now we at CX3 Group don't necessarily sell on price, however, if the tools that you bring to the table for your clients are less expensive, but still as, or more, effective, it gives the agency a lot of flexibility when customizing various packages to promote. While generally content with HubSpot back in the day, we are extremely pleased with SharpSpring. Approaching our two year anniversary with them we take every opportunity to sing their praises, and it's NOT just about pricing. While SharpSpring is a fraction of the cost, of HubSpot (& others) the features it includes are all the features we ever really used with HubSpot. That is to say, we are paying for what we use, and not paying for anything that sits in the cupboard looking pretty, but we don't need. If I had more space here I'd go into the newest features that SharpSpring has rolled out over the past 6 months. Suffice it to say, we're a very happy and satisfied SharpSpring client! -CX3 GroupCost vs. benefit. Has all of the features our clients want or need, without a bunch of stuff we have to pay for that they don't need.

Alexander Lindroth

Great Marketing Automation With a Solid Support Team

Reviewed 2017-01-30

I've been using SharpSpring for just about under a year in this time, I've recommended it to just about every marketer I've worked with. Typically, marketing automation software has only been usable by large and mid-size organizations due to the high cost of both the software and the expertise in operating an inbound marketing campaign. SharpSpring costs only a fraction of competing tools like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc., but it offers all of the core features of these platforms and has a few of its own features, like a built-in customizable CRM, that make it a great fit for just about any marketing team. There aren't any serious downsides or tradeoffs with SharpSpring vs the more expensive platforms. The customer service team is always very attentive and transparent about bugs and fixes, and SharpSpring has made a series of significant upgrades even during the time I've been using the platform. If you're used to using some of the other platforms I mentioned, some pieces of SharpSpring might initially feel less polished. But, once you look under the hood and start working with the platform, everything is there in a pretty intuitive layout. Highly recommended for marketing & sales teams.The core marketing automation functionality in SharpSpring is excellent. If you're looking for Visitor ID tracking, better email communication, personalization, a landing page builder, or a CRM, SharpSpring is definitely worth a look. Even though it's a "soft" feature, it's worth noting that the customer service team has been great to work with. I've been able to give my clients solid timelines for when to expect a fix or help.

Nigel Warren

Making great progress with SharpSpring

Reviewed 2017-01-25

I've used a couple of different Marketing Automation platforms in the past. Marketo briefly and Act-On for a couple of years. I switched to SharpSpring around 6 months ago when I set up my own marketing agency. Really happy with how its going. OK - its obvious that SharpSpring is a smaller company. I come across the occasional feature that could do with some refinement. But overall its fair to say I love SharpSpring. Top features from my POV... Ease of use - The separation of Tasks and Workflows seems to make this a much simpler product to use than Act-on. Easier than Marketo as well - though its about 3 years since I used that. The templates provided for rapidly building landing pages are excellent. The new personas feature is brilliant when combined with "Dynamic content blocks" (which you can use on landing pages as well as Emails. The built in CRM is a huge advantage and is perfect for BDM teams or smaller companies. Obviously if you can make do without a full-featured CRM like Salesforce, you'll save thousands $$ by switching to a simpler product like SharpSpring. (I used to use Act-on integrated with Salesforce and that was an absolute pig.) Cost - SharpSpring is much less expensive than Act-On and Marketo. You get unlimited users on their standard license plans - so you're not penalised for spreading use across Marketing, BDMs and Sales folk. So features - not a problem. I've found the training / on-boarding satisfactory and the ongoing technical support is fast and personal.Ease of use, good templates, built in CRM (although you can integrate with 3rd party CRM if you need.) Cost saving compared to competing products - especially if you can dispense with a full-fat CRM like Salesforce which is bloated and over priced for SME market in my opinion.

Justin Roberson

An Invaluable Tool, Though Not Perfect

Reviewed 2017-01-17

We've been using SharpSpring for nearly a year at our agency, and have used almost every feature of it (SalesForce integration, automated workflows, API for custom reporting, full-on CRM, etc.). We love SharpSpring. In fact, in the past few months, SharpSpring has been responsible for helping us close nearly one million dollars in new business. As a B2B tool, the fact that we can see what businesses are browsing our site and reach out to them even if they don't submit a form is invaluable, and worth 10x cost. Every client we bring in gets put on the platform, and it's an indispensible part to growing their business. We are able to verify leads which instills confidence in our reporting, but also helps us evaluate the quality of leads and ROI through lead scoring and campaign assignments. We've used SharpSpring as white-labeled companion and even migrated some clients over to use it as their CRM. It's extremely versatile. SharpSpring's breadth of tools means you could be using it for a year and still not have used some of its features to the fullest of their ability (Dynamic Emails, Dynamic Web Content), and that's great... but it is also the cause of some frustration, as they sometimes rush out products to tout they have a new product, but that product will still feel very "beta" in nature. When dynamic landing pages were introduced we tried to use it for two weeks, and there was a bug that would wipe out whatever changes you made. We eventually abandoned using that tool, but came back several months later and it worked as it should have. The flip side of this is that SharpSpring is constantly working to improve. It is not a platform that rests on its laurels. You can also submit a feature or improvement to their team directly. Anytime we have had an issue, Customer Support has been great. Their agents have resolved our numerous issues quickly, whether its answering a quick implementation question or testing bugs for a larger issue. Overall, SharpSpring has been an integral tool to both our agency's growth but our clients' growth. And, though new tools sometimes feel buggy, we can easily overlook it due to the value it provides us.Being able to leverage anonymous web user data to create actionable insights way before they fill a form out is invaluable. For an agency/B2B company, it is the most reliable new lead generator of any tool out there.

Kevin Hunter

Sharpspring is a terrific marketing automation tool that provides great value

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Our experience with Sharpspring has been great. A trememdous value for our company that has already shown us ROI. Our company uses Sharpspring for both marketing automation and as our CRM tool. Specifically, Sharpspring is allowing us to target prospects in our database to fill top of the sales funnel with prospects, as well as allowing us to nurture specific prospects based on their engagement with us. Depending on an action a prospect takes, we can serve up the appropriate response automatically to further cultivate this person. In addition, we are able to use the analytics the system provides to better help us understand which marketing activities are working and which ones are notIt is easy to use. There is a learning curve, but it is not that steep. The list building logic and workflow logic just makes sense, and I think this is where Sharpspring shines. SharpSpring's support was critical to our success in getting started, as getting started truly is the hardest part. The responsiveness from their support team is also incredible. If you are not looking for all the bells and whistles that you ultimately won't use, Sharpspring is a true value.

Jack Heald

SharpSpring is a Marketing Automation Powerhouse

Reviewed 2016-06-24

SharpSpring is not for everyone. If all you do is send a monthly newsletter to your Left-Handed Knitting Needles Enthusiasts mailing list, SharpSpring is overkill. However, if you have an email list you market to, and if you have landing pages that matter to you, then SharpSpring is a must-have tool. In building our consulting business, we have dozens of different niche markets we want to address, each with different campaigns and different types of campaigns. We have lots of different landing pages, lots of different funnels and we need to make sure that we can both make sure each prospect gets the right email at the right time and also that we respond to whatever events occur in an appropriate manner. That means building emails and building workflows, and then testing them to be sure they do what we want, and then executing those workflows automatically. SharpSpring provides me almost everything I want in that regard. Before using SharpSpring, I built similar workflows in InfusionSoft. Since it was the first marketing automation program I used, I thought it was pretty good, if perhaps a little confusing. SharpSpring has managed to drastically simplify the workflow-building process without losing any of the power. And since it's simpler, that translates - at least in my mind - to easier. Easier to build, easier to understand, easier to test, easier to troubleshoot. I'm pretty experienced with figuring out software without help, and SharpSpring presented me very few difficulties as I taught myself. However, every now & then I'd want to do something that I couldn't figure out. That's where I think SharpSpring shines. It has layer after layer of help that ranges from "hints" to detailed video instruction, detailed written instruction and then finally - if all else fails - a help ticketing system that has been very responsive. Also, it seems that they frequently update the help documents. And by "frequently", I mean - almost every week. Every time I open the help pages, there are new documents and/or videos there. Honestly, in terms of keeping the help docs fresh and constantly adding to them, SharpSpring is the best I've ever seen in my multi-decade career.

Rafael Zabala

I recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Overall I give this tool 5 stars, A's all across, two thumbs up, a wink and a smile. As I mentioned, I have been using the tool now for 4 years and have quite a bit of experience using their competitors and so-called "market leaders". I love Sharp Spring it does everything, at a value you can hardly compare.Sharp Spring provides me and my clients with several advantages over its competition (like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Infusionsoft). First of all, you can not beat their licensing value. Each license comes with unlimited users. This alone beats all the competition. Secondly, they have integrated an awesome CRM (missing in all the other marketing automation tools) so you do not have to go out and buy licenses for that. Lastly, it is a COMPLETE marketing automation system with true behavioral marketing capabilities.

Clifford Jones

SharpSpring is my #1 system of choice

Reviewed 2016-06-21

I have consulted and implemented over 300 marketing automation cases since 2008 when I became of Infusinsoft's top-ten rated consultants, partners until May of 2016. Prior to parting ways with Infusionsoft with which we had great success, I needed to find a better system for my needs and the clients I was serving. I wanted to explode the size of my email and prospect list without blowing my budget. When I found SharpSpring I fell in love because of their approach to serving partners and customers. They don't try to be all things to all people. SharpSpring sells through approved consulting and training partners like me, and many digital marketing agencies as well.The software does what it is intended to do. It is not all things to all people like some of their competitors pretend to be. SharpSpring is killer marketing automation, light CRM and big-time sales enablement. It is not for wimps. Like with any sales enablement and marketing automation solution, choose wisely, include your key players in the selection process and be prepared to hire a pro and pay them to make this software perform. Unless you like making your own paperclips, don't try to put yourself in the marketing automation business. It's nuts to think you can do this on top of your own business unless you have a serious, full time pilot to help administrate this bad boy for maximum ROI. You do want ROI, don't you?

Jared Loman

Great first step into Marketing Automation

Reviewed 2016-11-06

Using Sharpspring is a lightyears leap forward from your typical ESP. It brings a world of new opportunities typically only found in software packages three times the price. Sharpspring offers and incredible tool and impressive feature set for those just stepping into the world of marketing automation. For those who already familiar with this world with existing software in place, Sharpspring has the potential to save you a serious amount money. That being said, take some time to fully evaluate your needs (especially if you intend to use the CRM) to be sure that this younger and arguably less refined software package will be able to act as a full replacement to your existing software. If being used primarily as marketing automation tool only you'll find that Sharpspring plays really well with your existing systems with their Open API as well as Zapier and Salesforce integrations. In summary...Sharpspring is an incredibly strong contender in it's space. The fact that it can actually be compared to software that is over 3x it's cost is a statement to itself. Whether it will be a complete replacement for your existing software package will come down to your specific usage but if you are just getting into automation Sharpspring is a clear winner at the price point. The amount of features you get for the price is absolutely unmatched. Their support is also really great now that they have strengthened the team. It used to be that responses took weeks but now I'm seeing replies sometimes in a matter of minutes.

Mark Cohen

Best Bang For The Buck

Reviewed 2016-06-29

SharpSpring provides all the functionality my clients and I need most at a fraction of the cost of leading competitors. It does so in a user-friendly application with excellent self-help tools and support. Before choosing SharpSpring, I was hands-on with Hubspot, Marketo, and Act-On and chose SharpSpring because of what I've written above and because it was much easier to learn and use than those platforms. When I first subscribed, there were a few features it was missing that I wished it had, but "settled on SharpSpring based on a price/value decision. Lo and behold, over the last year they have added additional functionality including a couple of the key missing pieces and in doing so, technically reduced prices.Easy to get started with. Great support. Easier to use than competitors. Constantly improving yet keeping the price constant. Agency pricing model is extraordinary. Feature set and price equates to the best value of the major marketing automation platforms.

Susan Aldea

Sharpspring is a Platform That Changed the Face of Our Company

Reviewed 2017-01-20

We have been on the Sharpspring platform for a year now. Before SharpSpring we were a web design and marketing agency that worked on one-off projects and sent our clients on their way once it was complete. After we made the decision to invest in SharpSpring it completely changed how we interact with our clients. It has helped us establish much longer retainers which makes it possible for us to build stronger, closer relationships with our clients. After just one year of weaving SharpSpring into our business, we have seen huge growth for ourselves and for our clients who have bought into the platform as well. As with any other new technology, it hasn't been without some struggle. I am still not completely sold on their email builder platform. It lacks features and functionality that I grew spoiled by with MailChimp. Still, it beats having to jump from one platform to another to duct tape together all of our marketing efforts. We no longer need to have a separate landing page builder and email builder since SharpSpring does this all. I have full confidence that with the growth of SharpSpring they will beef up their email builder as well as landing page builder. We are a growing agency and have hitched our growth to that of the Sharpspring platform. They can count on our business for many years to come.Positively positions our agency. Very easy to get new licenses. New billing structure makes it more affordable for smaller agencies like us.

Aimee Aryal

SharpSpring is the go-to for today's marketing automation needs!

Reviewed 2017-01-27

Our agency started using SharpSpring in 2015 and we couldn't be happier. Our lead nurturing and contact management was a mess - switching monthly between new online platforms - but then we found SharpSpring and what a difference it has made for our business. No more lost leads or cold prospects. The SS interface is so easy to use and the flow is very logical. We have recommended SharpSpring to all of our marketing services clients and most have migrated away from the "big guys" and love the transition to SS. The customer support is FAST, helpful, and full of tips to make client management and marketing even easier. The pricing structure is one-of-a-kind in the industry and it's quite unbelievable to me how reasonable the monthly fee is. In terms of email marketing campaigns, the template setup is robust, but simple. Our college intern was able to take over and figure out how to use SharpSpring in an hour! Several of our prospects noticed the change in the quality of our emails and asked what platform we use. This gave us credibility in the marketplace for being up on hip new technology. Lastly, SIGN UP for a SharpSpring demo! You won't be disappointed.SharpSpring is easy to use and is robust. From contact to lead to client management, it's just drag and drop. The marketing automation tools are comprehensive, but simple. When trying to manage a lot of tasks at once, SS makes it seamless and nothing is missed. Their iphone app is great too!

Dan Roche

Sharpspring is Powerful Marketing Automation Software that is a Great Value!

Reviewed 2017-01-19

I have been using Sharspring for almost 3 years. I have B2B clients and B2C clients using the platform. Sharpspring has made some incredible progress in the past year. The customer support is excellent. It has a built in CRM that is fully integrated into the platform. With the new addition of the landing page and blog modules it is a complete Marketing Automation Solution. It is very user friendly and configurable. I highly recommend this software. First, the set up is very easy, within 24 hours I can have a new client up and running. The automation is very flexible. Sharpspring comes with forms that can be placed on your website or can integrate with existing native forms. Sharpspring is a total marking solution that allows marketing to create landing pages, develop automated campaigns and track ROI. The built-in CRM allows sales people to see the user behavior and interest, add to nurture campaigns and even gather data on anonymous visitors.

Kathy Naraghi

Reviewed 2016-09-07

Once we signed up with SharpSpring you are given a 60 day onboarding process. This is where you are assigned to a onboard specialist and he essentially trains you. My onboard specialist was Deontae Lafayette who was fabulous, so knowledgeable and so patient with me. I really liked that I could have as much time with him as I needed. I made two one hour meetings every week. He would train me on something then I would work on that component and then we would review with our next meeting. After my 60 days ended he assured me that the support team is available as I need it. Also, SharpSpring has video tutorials that are accessible anytime I need to figure out how to do something. I really have enjoyed my time with SharpSpring so far as I feel they are really a very knowledgeable company and very easy to work with.Once we signed up with SharpSpring you are given a 60 day onboarding process. This is where you are assigned to a onboard specialist and he essentially trains you. My onboard specialist was Deontae Lafayette who was fabulous, so knowledgeable and so patient with me. I really liked that I could have as much time with him as I needed. I made two one hour meetings every week. He would train me on something then I would work on that component and then we would review with our next meeting. After my 60 days ended he assured me that the support team is available as I need it. Also, SharpSpring has video tutorials that are accessible anytime I need to figure out how to do something. I really have enjoyed my time with SharpSpring so far as I feel they are really a very knowledgeable company and very easy to work with.

Christina Hooper

Best Value for the Money + AMAZING Support

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Initially, the biggest feature was the lack of sticker shock associated with purchasing this software. We are a small marketing agency that drank the HubSpot Kool-aid so to speak. We signed on and went through all the training to become an Agency Partner. While it's great software, the price tag puts it outside the realm of feasible for most small business budgets. We found ourselves having to cut our own profits to get people to sign up for it and then they were frustrated at the year contract. SharpSpring solves that problem. They have the main automation product that goes head to head with HubSpot for features in every way for significantly less monthly investment and no lengthy contracts. Then they have the Mail+ product that's great for the really small clients. It has some limits on features, but offers a way lower price point for baby-stepping a client into the platform. And the most impressive thing was their onboarding process. They gave me unlimited access to a dedicated human while I was getting things set up and learning to use it for the first 60 days. The coolest part to me was that he was able and willing to deviate from the typical onboarding script. Instead of putting me through the usual paces, we spent our sessions diving into my client's needs and getting things set up. That saved me so much time and allowed me to onboard 8 clients in the first 2 months.

Rebecca Roberts

I use SharpSpring for onboarding my new clients and I love the seamless process.

Reviewed 2017-05-19

I am the Office Manager & Content Writer for our firm, so SharpSpring and other such programs are not my forte. That being said, I have found SharpSpring fairly easy to use in my weekly work life. We use SharpSpring internally for blasts, campaigns, and CRM and we also have 4 clients (soon to be five) using SharpSpring for their clients. I use it mainly for onboarding new clients. I love the smart email option, and the custom fields. This makes my job a lot easier when I input a new client in as a contact and update all of their custom fields then just click send. I am able to track which documents the clients have opened, etc. In the future, I plan on implementing my own onboarding automation as follow ups and reminders to clients to complete their onboarding process. I also plan on moving my onboarding forms into SharpSpring so that my entire onboarding process is in one place. I've only been with the firm (and this product) for a few months, but I'm loving it all so far!

Johanna Goode

A good tool for marketing automation

Reviewed 2016-09-20

Overall, SharpSpring meets our needs. We do not need a full content management system (ala HubSpot), but we needed a more flexible email marketing tool and a good way to drive leads for our sales team.- Marketing automation tool easy to use after a few passes, and has a lot of flexibility around triggers and options. - Forms are great for collecting lead information elsewhere (we use largely with Leadpages) and automatically pulling that data into SharpSpring/contacting the appropriate rep within our company. - Reporting is pretty good; I really appreciate the ability to drill into the email reports on an individual basis. - Self-help documents are pretty good.

Travis Simpson

A cost effective solution to marrying content to the marketing automation backbone

Reviewed 2016-10-07

After several years as a Marketo partner, we grew tired of our clients and prospects complaining about the cost of the marketing automation technology we were offering. SMB marketing budgets are tight enough, but the bloated technology we were bringing to the table was eating half the spend. The technology is not all that sophisticated when you get down to it, so we were right with our clients when they wondered why this application was so damned expensive. And we patiently suffered the indignity of having brilliant campaign ideas cut short by shriveling budgets, constantly roped in to make room for the technology. So you can imagine our relief when we discovered SharpSpring. Finally, a marketing automation technology that made sense. Not just because of the price, but also because of the intelligently designed user experience. Your marketing automation technology does not have to be hard to use -- you wouldn't put up with clunky UX in any other application, why would you tolerate it in your business software? And no, in fact, it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. They didn't resurrect Albert Einstein to write their code. With SharpSpring we get a robust marketing automation platform for our content marketing operations. We not only implement and deploy this application as a standard part of our content marketing services, we also use it for our own campaigns. This is the future of marketing automation. The price point is phenomenal. You get all of the standard functionality of a professional marketing automation platform at a fraction of the cost of the competition.

Greg Dungan

I love SharpSpring because it helps digital marketing agencies like mine compete and succeed.

Reviewed 2017-08-21

I received the ability to help my clients on a whole new level. I am now able to offer tools and functionality that only large firms could previously afford. With email marketing, landing page building, automation, CRM, and sales management capability, I can provide more and better service to my customers than ever before.SharpSpring offers effective, powerful tools for digital marketing in a single application. It allows me to offer affordable automation to my clients for their email campaigns, landing pages, CRM, and sales management. SharpSpring offers fair agency-focused pricing at a fraction of what Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Ontraport charge. The price offered to agencies allows me to pay less than end-users, decide what I want to charge my clients, and operate without concern that they will simply go around me and compete for my customers. I start with the ability to manage up to 100,000 contacts and three client accounts without paying extra. And I have the freedom to operate the tools on behalf of the customer, offer only the tools the customer needs, or offer the full suite of tools directly for customer use. They provide fast and reliable "real-person" support when I need it. SharpSpring team members are the most helpful and friendly people in the business. All support comes directly from their headquarters in Gainesville, Florida delivered by kind and knowledgeable staff who are truly dedicated to my success.

Elena Zuyok

From Hubspot to Sharpspring

Reviewed 2018-01-19

Last year my company decided to switch from Hubspot -where we'#39;d been for three years- to SharpSpring. We knew the transition would be tough, but SharpSpring seemed like a great, and less expensive, alternative. Now, a few months in, we only wish we switched sooner. While SharpSpring doesn'#39;t have everything Hubspot does, it has a lot of things Hubspot does not, and it has everything we need as a small business. My only complaint originally was that there was no social media calendar, but they just added one in December, which means we can use SharpSpring as our complete marketing and sales hub. Part of onboarding with SharpSpring includes one-on-one calls with a member of the team where you are taught about features of the program. At first, we thought this was unnecessary, but we really benefited from the guidance we got during onboarding. Here'#39;s a recent example of the kind of customer service you get from SharpSpring: He was our onboarding contact and when we had our last call he told me that, while onboarding was over, we were welcome to contact him if we had any questions. Yesterday I had a question about a workflow that customer support may have been able to answer, but that I thought the may be better able to help me with since he knows our company and our strategies. He wrote back by the next morning with detailed instructions on how I could achieve what I wanted to. This kind of support really sets SharpSpring apart and I would absolutely recommend it to others, especially those with small businesses like ours.

Mike Perk

Invaluable Sales Tool

Reviewed 2017-01-25

As an agency we use SharpSpring not only for ourselves but also our clients. There is so much one can do with it, but for us we really get awesome value out of it as a lead generation tool that we hook in with our LinkedIn strategy. We're a B2B business so it's very much about relationships and SharpSpring allows us to find that critical balance between automation and personalisation. We also use it extensively for our sales teams to manage leads, targets and projections. At a glance I'm able to see where the key opportunities are for any particular month and focus my energy and support on the sales people that sit with those leads. Additionally for those struggling, I can get a picture of where in the sales process they are having difficulty and provide the support and training needed. It allows me to prioritise my time more effectively. If I'm nit picking the newsletter design interface is the only thing not as intuitive as I'd like it. I believe that is in part due to the huge functionality and intelligence offered in the creation of workflows, that just means it's tricky to keep it super simple. But the beauty of the SharpSpring team is they are always looking to evolve and improve the product. So I know that tiny quirks that may not sit 100% with me now, will be tweaked and adjusted on a continual basis and very soon down the road, it is improved. And I love that fact. So many other products we have tried in the past stood still and stopped adding additional value. I know with SharpSpring they will continue to push our teams with their functionality, rather than the other way around.

William Levins

SharpSpring - Marketing Automation That Rocks!

Reviewed 2015-06-10

Early in 2014 I received an email from SharpSpring that piqued my interest. I had been looking for a marketing automation tool that was easy-to-use, scalable, and frankly affordable. I'd examined hubspot, marketo, and pardot but they all veered towards the enterprise. And I was looking for a solution that my agency could utilize in helping our small business clients. So when the email came through, I clicked on it via my iPhone. I read a little, and thought I'd check it out more later, and headed off to work. At my office, I received an email from Rick, the President of SharpSpring, and it outlined the pages I had visited and asked if I wanted to learn more. I was hooked. We use SharpSpring to grow business for our clients. Many of them are focused on ecommerce - so we were early adopters of SharpSpring's shopping cart tracking and their new abandon cart feature. We've developed and use many successful drip campaigns that nurture casual browsers and convert them into paying customers. Our clients have enjoyed great, trackable success, where we can see the original email subscription, see which email prompted a visit, and then when in the drip campaign they converted. Moreover, our clients that sell via salespeople have enjoyed the lead scoring capabilities. One, in the first months after implementation, saw his closing rates triple because his sales staff was able to target the most qualified leads. Is it all love for SharpSpring all the time? No, they're a young, rapidly-growing company, so there have been growing pains. But, most of our grievances with SharpSpring stem from its rapid introduction of new features. They don't always communicate new additions well or at all. Fortunately, they're usually easily understood, and if not, a quick call or email to our account manager gets an explanation quickly. And again, to their credit, they've hired a new outreach person that's initiated weekly update emails, and they've started monthly webinars. So even these growing pains are subsiding. As an upstart in the marketing automation arena, SharpSpring is holding its own, and against our measurement for success - helping our clients to improve sales - they're hitting it out of the park. And to think, it all started more than a year ago with a simple email from Rick Carlson I read on my iPhone. We signed onboard, then several of our clients signed-on with us, and those clients have increased their sales too. That's why I say, 'SharpSpring Rocks!'