Fishbowl Reviews

Fishbowl

#1 inventory management software for QuickBooks

Fishbowl

Store

Pros

Love the software very easy to use I do all of my invitations

Cons

We can't any faults with the software serves it purpose

Value software for the price

I used trail version of this software for while and I will recommend this for inventory control..

Pros

Cons

Need more options

Great stuff

I'm very impressed with this software! We love it!

Pros

Cons

Slow to get up and going

Great software but not specific to food manufacturing

Pros

It is a great software and has many features. It is user friendly and customer support is great. The trial period was very helpful and allowed us to practice on hand.

Cons

It is not specific to food manufacturing, so it made it a little difficult to adjust. There are other software systems in the market that are specific to food manufacturing and ability to add recipes and change them, which fishbowl did not have.

Product is amazing: customer support even more so!

This is a powerful piece of software! We actually don't use it anywhere near the depth it carries. The capabilities and potential are something for us to grow into, hopefully. We have to say that Customer Support, from sales to training is exceptional! Coming from a training and customer service background, it is always a pleasure to recognize superiority in both.

Customer Service

CSR was fantastic in helping us learn about the product and taking the time to listen to our issues/concerns. Even though we found out Fishbowl was not a great fit for us, it wasn't the fault of her. She's a very good asset to your company.

Pros

Tracking of inventory and inventory separation. Integration with QuickBooks......

Cons

not easy and straightforward to use on a day to day basis, I am sure it's a great product but just not a good fit for our business right now..

Easy to take your business to the next level

easy to set up and integrate with QuickBooks. Serial tracking works nicely. Easy to configure and manage BOM's. Robust enough to help your company grow. The few criticism's I have are the RMA module is a little clunky and requires more steps than you'd like to return product as well as the reports aren't as nice as QB. It's harder to get the data you want from Fishbowl reports.

Customer Service call

I like the product a lot. But, I will like most if there's more option on how to go back at the time we put as shipped an order, and make changes if need it.

Very Pleased

Customer service is wonderful. It is very easy to figure out and integrates well with my Quickbooks online.

SIMPLE AND PLEASANT

Highly Highly recommend this program for inventory management.

Pros

The menu's are made in a way that makes it easy to find what you need. Product images on your items list a plus , low inventory alert a plus. Easy instructions and templates for import and exporting data. Many shortcuts to do more tasks in less time!

Cons

The Gray, black, White and Green layout theme seems a little serious and I think my workers would appreciate a more cheerful color scheme.

Wonderful Integrative Tool

Pros

There are multiple applications for the software and it is easy for multiple people to use. It integrates nicely with Quickbooks also. It is great for manufacturing.

Cons

The support could be better, but luckily I have not had to use it very often.

This reviewer only left a rating

The technical staff is very knowledgeable and supportive. They are able so solve every issue I have had so far. My only complaint is that when I call, I am put on hold as nobody is available to talk at that time. I end up leaving a message and someone calls me back. Only problem with that is that I am not always available to answer the phone so we end up playing phone tag for a while until we connect.

Great customer service.

Great experience. He was able to answer all of my questions and was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. I give Travis 5 stars for sure. I'm giving the overall FishBowl experience a 4 because we keep encountering issues that even the customer service agents agree are strange...mostly not being able to delete or change certain items/names etc.

Great Product

Great Interface! Super easy to use and everything is step by step set up! Once you got in and the initial set up was complete, upkeep was simple!

Pros

Everything is easy to find. Upkeep is easy and simple to maintain. Reporting functions have been a great way to keep up with inventory as well as spending.

Cons

Nothing right now!

Fishbowl review

Fishbowl is a very easy inventory management program to learn to use. You can use it to keep track of orders, shipping, inventory, and payment. Our company integrates it with other software such as BigCommerce and QuickBooks (which helps automate tedious tasks like data entry). They also have a very helpful customer service and support team!

This reviewer only left a rating

We've been using Fishbowl for a few years now. Our favorite feature is the ability to have multiple pricing levels for multiple products and multiple customers. The options are limitless. We also love the ability to buy in bulk, case or pallet quantities and sell by individual units. I think the reporting tool needs some work, but since Fishbowl is so easily integrated with Quickbooks, many of our reports are run through Quickbooks.

Cons

Good, affordable inventory and point of sales system

Fishbowl inventory and salespoint is a good, affordable software system for small businesses.

Fishbowl For Small Business

Overall this is a great tool for inventory and small businesses. It helps with much of our inventory and accounting with little accountant work. Which helps save us time and money. With every system there is ups and down. It does some tasks well and some not that great. Once you get a feel for fishbowl it can help in all aspects of the supply chain.

Great Customer Support

We are about to star using the software so far great experience and easy transition :)

This reviewer only left a rating

We have been using Fishbowl Inventory since 2005 and it has worked flawlessly for us. Makes it easy to track inventory and serials numbers with locations and saves a lot of time with the Quickbooks integration with the Purchase Order and receiving modules, sales and shipping modules, etc. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a powerful inventory management program to integrate with Quickbooks.

Use on a daily basis

Pros

It has a short learning curve and is very effective on providing an overview of operations and integration.

Cons

There is really nothing I can say bad about the people or the product.

I love Fishbowl!!

Now that I use email instead of calling it seems to be easier to get help . The only thing for me is that I am not always sitting in front of the computer when I get the return call so it may be easier for me if a time was scheduled for the call. You have come a long way with support over the years I have been working with you..

Cons

Extremely difficult setup. Customer service almost non existent when you need help.

From our research we believed the software was going to help our company tremendously.

Pros

Currently I am having trouble thinking of something good to say here. Has been a bad experience for me and the staff.

Cons

Very difficult setup process. No phone support during hours. Be warned do not go past 30 day trial period if you think the software may not work for you. They company is terrible to deal with.

Appaling Customer Service from FishBowl Support

Pros

Generally good basic functionality is provided in most modules. A wide range of reports are provided, most of which are easily configurable.

Cons

Very poor support when problems arise which take an extended period of time to resolve, and often end up with the customer being passed from person to person. Barcode module limitations that were not highlighted when I bought the system

Review from a long term user

We have been a partner with Fishbowl for over 10 years. Our partnership has helped our business grow. Fishbowl is a unique, strong product in the manufacturing / warehouse and inventory management field. We have looked at and used other products. Nothing compares. They have always been great to work with, receptive, and professional.