Logiwa WMS Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.67/10

Reviews by rating

This is the best WMS system in the market. We are a rapidly growing fulfillment company and was looking for a system that can help us with the exponential jumps we are seeing in our volumes.
Logiwa is a great system for a company in need of a WMS system on a budget. It integrates with numerous eCommerce and accounting platforms and has been a great help to our operations.
Great Program for the Price, the implementation and support team have been super helpful.
There is NO Documentation or Tutorials to refer to. The UI is confusing and usability is unorthodox (Having to hit "Enter" to get a dropdown menu to work).
It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours.

JK

Jai K.

Director of Strategy

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Transcript

Jai K.: Hi, my name is Jai. I'm a manager. I'll give four out of five for Logiwa. For more reviews like...

Hakan O.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

We've tried the most, and are sticking with Logiwa

Pros

We've have used quite a few solutions before like Shiphero, iTracker, 3pl central and few other 3pl (WMS) / Order management software. Unlike others we’ve used before, Logiwa offers the features that are essential to run a business included in their solution. Pricing is by far the best, literally fractions of what we have paid to previous solutions. Implementation was smooth, they have made few modifications on billing and customer pricing modules as per our pricing model. Very responsive and knowledgeable staffs working at their IT dept.

Cons

Certain features need minor modifications to make it easier for the users.

Thank you for your review Hakan! We look forward to a longlasting partnership with NEX Worlwide Express and will keep improving our platform.

KK

Kyle K.

WMS with Flexibility

We are very happy to Partner with Logiwa as our WMS provider. They have many features and functions that have helped our company scale. They make monthly updates & improvements to ensure they remain one of the top 3PL software's.

Pros

Relationship with Logiwa is a partnership. They listen to us as a client and implement features + functions that help us operate more efficiently.

Cons

Working through issues with the Support Team can sometimes be difficult, however, Logiwa has proven that they are aware and in the process of improving this weakness.

GC

Gia C.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Easy to learn and user friendly

We have been able to offer our clients services from multiple lines of business in Logiwa. We can process both B2C and FBA shipments which is very convenient. The support team is great and they work really hard to answer our questions and overcome any challenges we face when using Logiwa.

Pros

I was able to learn how to use Logiwa in a very short time. I have used several WMS in the past and none are as easy to learn, navigate, and use as Logiwa. That is really helpful when it comes to training new employees. I also like how quickly and easliy customizing this system was. I would simply ask for what I wanted and the Logiwa team made it happen. I also like that the admin user can control what access the client has or does not have and make changes at any time.

Cons

I do feel they could improve upon minor things like the availability of all features on a mobile device, and possibly adding more information to the knowledge base.

SJ

Steffi J.

Retail, 1-10 employees

It's cheap.... and it shows

It's been very poor working with the customer serivice team. They have Customer Account managers and they are great but you do not keep them, you have to use a ticket system where they will try to shrug off that anything is wrong, and won't look into anything precisely without you asking, and if you do not know their internal lingo, they will just tell you, you are wrong and not do anything. It feels...

Pros

When it works, it works quickly enough and is inexpensive

Cons

The customer service won't try to fix your problems until you really kick up a stink. It feels like there's a communication gap but I think they just don't want to. They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to. It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours. They use...

KN

Kameron N.

Power User of Logiwa

wonderful.

Pros

The Logiwa team is very helpful, responsive, honest, and they have helped us grow our company as a true partner and team mate rather than a customer client based relationship. The software is pretty easy to use and we give them feedback along the way that they are responsive to.

Cons

Some of the visualization of data could be better but they are working on that and I believe they are planning on rolling out a new data analytics platform so we and our customers can view critical data more efficiently and effectively.

RZ

Robert Z.

Quick Fast and Efficant

Overall the experience has been great, we are able to do our business with little issue, and as Logiwa is a growing company they come out with new and improved features monthly.

Pros

The robust functionality of Logiwa allows us to tailor the WMS to our requirements. We have changed business models while using Logiwa and the support team has helped us along the way. We have gone from normal Ecomm fulfillment to flash sales which require mass fulfillment in a short amount of time. Logiwa has been able to keep up with demand. We have also implemented cross-docking and serialized items which Logiwa has been able to handle. I also like the fact that Logiwa allows us to control our integrations, we don't have to wait for a support team to enable integration and we can add as many as we want, whenever we want.

Cons

Once in a while, there are bugs that the Logiwa dev team needs time to figure out.

JL

Jerry L.

Powerful WMS System

Pros

The API connection for Logiwa is comprehensive. We have clients selling their products on different marketplace, e.g. Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, and all of them could be directly connect with the WMS system, so we could receive the order once the customers place the order. Besides, the API with the carriers (UPS and FedEx) save us much time on generating labels.

Cons

The overall system is complex and takes long time for the management team to get used to it. Also, it takes longer to train the workers.

DS

Daniel S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Logiwa Review

Logiwa WMS is a good software to handle the basic 3PL processes such as inventory management, shipping, and receiving.

Pros

Ease of navigation between different screens. Use of the software is straight-forward and simple.

Cons

Not very many customization options available. If client's require some different processes or customized options there are some limitations in doing so when there are requirements outside the standard.

AJ

Alex J.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

4 months in...

We had a sale just recently, Logiwa and its job function allowed us to blow past the last two years of picking and shipping. I cant really explain how much of the success of the DTC department was due to Logiwa just doing things right and efficiently. The customer support that I have experienced has also been phenomenal. I feel supported and there has yet to be a problem that hasnt been solved by the support team. 11/10.

Pros

It ease of use and setup. We were running in less than a week of testing.

Cons

Cant really think of one. It does it all and well.

OO

Orhun O.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

review

Pros

it is very easy to use. pretty much everything you need to run an operation

Cons

i believe cost would be lower than it is now. Software it self is very workable

NR

Noah R.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Noah's First Review, ~6 Months In

It was a steep learning curve, but now that I feel like I have the hang of it, I brag about the system to everyone who is willing to listen. It really feels like we can do anything.

Pros

The support team is incredible. I have no background in warehouse management or even working in a warehouse. They are responsive and patient in helping me mold this system to fit our incredibly unique style of fulfillment needs. They have consistently been there in emergencies and bailed me out of potential client-facing disasters. Their support team works tirelessly to encourage the development of...

Cons

There are a lot of features outlined in the initial onboarding that come at an additional cost (branding, custom email/notification jobs, full cycle counting functionality, custom reporting) that were not explicitly made clear. Ask questions about pricing as you onboard so you are not surprised at any point. The terminology can be tricky. Some of the terms are used interchangeably and it takes a little getting used to (looking at you, "LP"). Onboarding for the sake of learning the system. While the onboarding team was great and incredibly helpful, they did all the functions themselves while I watched and took notes. I think it would be better for potential users to walk through the functions as the onboarding team coaches them.

JK

Jai K.

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Logiwa has the most variety of online marketplace integrations and able to provide/retrieve inventory feeds from these marketplaces in real-time. We were able to: set up return process, set up picking algorithm (e.g. order based, single item, etc.) and assign to authorized user, find the best price for all registered carrier, customize different data fields (e.g. item), handle bundles/kits, track inventory based on bin, and manage purchase orders sent to vendors, among many other functions that we require.

Pros

Logiwa had all features that we required and the onboarding manager went above and beyond to explain, customize, and set up the sophisticated system to fit all of our needs. Logiwa's support team is also great with consistent follow-ups and having jobs done.

Cons

One thing I would say is the Logiwa's interface that is not too focused on the user experience. As someone on the system implementation side, I clearly understand the logic behind it, but I also admit that it is not too intuitive. For instance, users are accustomed to the search results when clicking an option from the menu, but the Logiwa system requires a search query (with optional filter function) before displaying the results. Icons are also not too intuitive.

CW

Chris W.

Logiwa Growth Experience

Customer service has gotten better. Like I mentioned their growth. They actually came on site a year later to ensure we were using the software correctly- trouble shooting etc. This was a huge opportunity.

Pros

Simple layout- easy to navigate menus. Once you understand the needed functions- it is fairly easy to trouble shoot

Cons

Growth has been difficult. Onboarding was too fast. We were not prepared enough. They are a growing company just as we are- so make sure you know exactly what you need to operate before onboarding. One other thing that hurt us is they only have 2 units of measure.

SM

Steve M.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Excellent Implementation support from Logiwa

My implementation specialist has been very helpful and patient with me, this really helped getting the system implemented and ensuring a continued use from our company.

Pros

This software offers everything you would need to sustain a large 3PL operation.

Cons

This is not as user friendly as I would have hoped, some terms are confusing to understand.

DH

Doug H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Great Software for Stocking / Warehouse Management

The implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our implementation Consultant) was great. She was very patient and made sure we had all the kinks worked out. We launched pretty quickly and she was exceptionally flexible with our short turn around time. The web based training was incredibly well put together and I think because of the extra effort she put in, we were successful on day one.

Pros

I like the mobility of the product. It works great on any type of device (mobile app and web platform). The software is quick, responsive, and very robust for the price.

Cons

There is nothing to that comes to mind that I dont like about Logiwa. Overall, its a great product. I am sure with time, it will become even more robust as they add valuable functionality.

sy

serkan y.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

so many features, fair pricing and great customer service

Pros

Everything can be customized based on your business. User interface is so easy to learn. It has so much features and that's why it may look complicated at the beginning however support team make sure you are up and running quickly. This company takes customer feedback very seriously and improving their software based on feedback. I get emails almost every week for new integrations and features and...

Cons

I would have said that it may not be fit for smaller ecommerce businesses until few weeks ago but now I really don't see any negative side of this software after all the new features they added in last couple weeks. Support alone worth more than what you will pay.

CR

Chris R.

3pL

A lot of logic was put into the thoughts of all the processes. Some modules are add one and cost additional. User license fees are a priced strangely.

Pros

Cloud based, fairly customizable. Built to suit

Cons

Some minor bugs experienced on go live, but work on for the team and resolutions implemented. Smoother sailing now

GD

Gonca D.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Advanced functionality for E-commerce Fulfillment

I've implemented and have been using LA WMS in our e-commerce fulfillment operations. I implemented LA WMS in my previous jobs in 2 different 3PL - fulfillment companies.

Pros

It's a highly configurable and adaptable solution. It can manage fulfillment operations for various products such as food and beverage, electronics, apparel and fashion. You can setup new operations super fast and easily.

Cons

They could have a BI tool within the application. But they added it last year and it's super cool.

RR

Robert R.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Logiwa was my first experience with a WMS.

Logiwa has continued to get better to meet our needs and customize the software to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It allowed us to digitize our inventory and convert our picking and receiving process to a barcode bin system.

Cons

Features and implementations aren't always consistent across the platform. Sometimes scanning a barcode advanced you to the next screen/field/function, sometimes you have to hit enter, or tap confirm.

JL

Joe L.

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

First 6 Months

Overall, the experience has been very positive. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (onboarding team member) has been great. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well.

Pros

Love it’s simplicity for the users to learn & use. The solution is robust and handles fulfillment operations really well. The built in integrations are awesome and very easy to use.

Cons

The pricing structure is a challenge and does make it difficult to be competitive pursuing new customers. There are costs per store connection, customized packing slips, automation rules, etc. you can purchase “packs”; but these costs add up quickly when working with customers that are omni-channel.

RY

Richard Y.

Warehousing, 1-10 employees

The Most Flexible SCM System in the Market

Our inventory has became very accurate. Increase in sales due to 99% shipping accuracy. Logiwa is our central hub to all platforms.

Pros

It is the perfect inventory management system for our business. Support is prompt and reliable. Our process around the warehouse has become very efficient and easy to use. Once you understand the software, you can customize the process to meet your needs.

Cons

Very Minor bugs that get resolved when you contact support.

We're so glad that we can support you in getting 99% inventory accuracy and that our support team has been able to respond to all your inquiries.

JU

John U.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Pros

Really effective for managing inventory, locations etc. Shipment orders, become a bit redundant because you have to flip back and forth between multiple screens to complete them, but all in all a great system.

Cons

One of the downsides is the seeming lack of ability to truly assign and notify users of tasks they need to complete. There's some minor features that need some more development to make the process smoother - you have the click off of the field that the quantity is in before submitting the page or it will error out, etc.

Thank you for your review John! We're so happy that you are enjoying our software. We are continuing to make improvements to the platform so we please let us know what suggestions you have.

BM

Bachar M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

One of a KIND.

Running my daily ops a lot faster, Centralizing all my operations from various startups, a very customizable platform and a one of a kind customer service.

Pros

Since the moment i got started on LA, a lot of features made me realize that it is in fact the best software for my company since it has all the features and more for me to run my business efficiently. From the amazing customer service, to the personalized training & software building to fit my EXACT needs, to the continuous customer service to ensure a successful implementation and use of the LA. Altogether, LA allowed me to centralize all my operations (from using multiple software, to now using only one), and run my operations for multiple startups ALL IN ONE. A big Thank You to the team for being beyond helpful & resourceful, and continuously helping me successfully implement LA.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much about this software that i did not like. Everything about it is great and it fits my business needs perfectly. Maybe the only thing that i did not like was how long it took ME to get perfectly used to it and run my daily ops a lot faster. But after using the software for few weeks, i am getting a lot better.

BH

Becky H.

LOGIWA - Impressive Features and Functionality- Top Level Warehouse Management

We are currently in the implementation phase with a Go-Live date with our first client on May 3rd. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our implementation consultant, has been outstanding in her guidance and support. Her professionalism and patience have been appreciated as we learn all of the new LOGIWA features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been key to our transition from 3PL to LOGIWA.

Pros

1. Job Batching 2. Shopping cart interface setups 3. Item imports from shopping cart 4. Robotics 5. Barcode capabilities for picking/packing 6. Manifesting at the packing station

Cons

We are new to the software. At this point, we have not witnessed any "cons" to this software. We are very impressed with the features and functionality.

JS

James S.

3PL Software

100. These guys are top notch. Professional and always available. The system supports all functions a 3PL would need (e.g. lot control, assigning freight accounts to listing channels etc.).

Pros

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group. They are quick to respond and the system supports everything we do. We do everything a business to business and business to consumer 3rd party fulfillment company does.

Cons

The work it takes to implement an API connection that does not already exist. Fortunately the existing list is growing as the years go on.