OneHash Reviews

Easy, Flexi and Quick Solution

I am happy with OneHash and using it without any difficulty.

Pros

UI Design, Ease of Use, Reports. Kanban View in Leads / Opportunity makes everyone's life easier.

Cons

A customizable theme should be available, eCommerce is not easy to customize.

We really appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience with us.

Time to change to OneHash

Exceptionally well, no complaints so far. We get help / support on holidays too.

Pros

Very good, fast and easy to use. Having lots of features which we cannot list here (everything). Best for a startup. For the given price AWESOME deal. Pro Full package, no restrictions Highly customizable & scalable Quick, accurate & kind and accurate support team Fast response host server, no lag at all

Cons

Self-implemented but easy to do so Only Chat and Email support (But very quick support)

Dear Vinayak, thanks for sharing your experience and for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our product.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

The Most Value for money ERP

Pros

very simple user interface and routing between pages is very fast

Cons

You will need a while to understand the system and how it is connected to each other

Hi Hossam, Thank you for your warm words. Thanks, Team OneHash

All-in-one solution - should you need it

Pros

Lots of options to manage your business - to be precise, 16 specialized dashboards, all in one place. Easy integration with WooCommerce

Cons

Lack of easy way for customization and over-crowded (just my two cents!)

Dear Praful, Thank you for being a valued customer and sharing you feedback with us. Thanks, Team OneHash

Best Business Investment

Great experience overall

Pros

I like the fact that onehash is complete. The developers thought about everything

Cons

I wish there was live onboarding support.

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. We are continuously working an updating our YouTube channel and our knowledge base. For any quick queries you have we are just OneChat away. Thank You.

One hash CRM

I consider it excellent, particularly that if you don't know how to do something, they give you good support. Also if you want to integrate functions or others, the euro is willing to help make it costomized.

Pros

I can manage customers, products, and billing in one place

Cons

It can be a bit tricky to understand at first if you want to integrate many options that you have. The zero accounting part is the most complex.

This review was translated from Spanish. Read original review

Thankyou so much! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

"User Friendly software - compared to other ERP application"

My overall experience was good, because I was a new user of this. Apart of that I have learned lots of new things in this software and it is very easy to learn. My best experience is with this software, that was customer support service.

Pros

I like in this software is overall design, working conditions & linking process is best. And one more thing, we can customized this software basis of our requirements. It is the best thing in this software.

Cons

In this software have one major issue is foam design. There are only 12 columns in front of page. But as per my experience Onehash team should think about on this. if I would be developer of Onehash then I will provide at least 20 columns in single form page. Because in manufacturing companies have lots of data at time of order punching.

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for opting our implementation support and being one of our valued customer. We will definitely look into the feasibility of having more columns on front page. Thank You.

Perfect Customer Support

Honestly OneHash is such a good platform for small enterprises.Highly,Highly recommend to anyone who wants CRM software.All services by just a click with very economical rate.

Pros

Highly customisable CRM to manage your contacts,fundraising pipeline,gmails and which is better suited for B2B Businesses.A solution rather than a problem type approach.Amazing features , very efficient.Quick support team

Cons

Too much tools to use sometimes it's confusing ( but the support team helped me a lot)

Hi, Your reviews are important to us. Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It is recommended to start with one module at a time. You can disable the one which you are not using. For any issues reach out to us at support@onehash.ai or ping us on our chat support portal. Thank You.

A good tool to manage my leads and sales with ease

Pros

I love Onehash because it is so easy to use and easy to get started. I get so much value from this tool because I have been able to track my leads and convert them to customers. I have been able to run a campaign with ease and have been able to see a clear, concise view of my leads and what I need to do to convert them into customers. I also love the reports that I can generate to see how my campaigns are going. I highly recommend this tool for anyone who needs a lead management tool.

Cons

What I like the least is the quality of the french tranlations sometimes not done in some sections.

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

OneHash is the best CRM for business starup and CRM management

Good, hope more intergration with wordpress form plugins

Pros

Available to manage leads, contact, send Proforma Invoice to customer

Cons

There isn't much pritical video tutorial for step by step

Hi Stevan, Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on the cons. Thank You.

Great Product to Automate Critical Business Processes

Amazing. Saves time and provides data and insights on fingertips.

Pros

Single source of truth. All modules are available.

Cons

Although the UI has improved a lot. There is still a scope of further improvement.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gaurav.

Amazing Product

The team is very passionate, knowledgeable and customer centric

Pros

Fast, Intuitive and expressive! The BI dashboard is amazing! Offers flexibility

Cons

Nothing is bad about his product. The support is amazing!

We're so glad you had a good experience.

Robust platform for a marketing agency

Excellent tool and the team continues to develop it. Definitely recommended if an organization is looking for a tool to implement and expand into.

Pros

Easy to set up and integrate. Some features we are not using as of yet, but there is room to grow into the platform which is good to know.

Cons

Learning new systems can be a challenge sometimes, there should be more onboarding support with videos support in my opinion.

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the feedback and all the positive points.

Excellent Product With Fantastic Support!

Pros

Flawless integration of emails, social campaign runs and Data Management!

Cons

If they can integrate SMS feature for lead management, that would be great!

Dear Sanjay, Thank you for your time. OneHash can be easily integrated with SMS Gateway, Kindly refer this doc https://help.onehash.ai/en/article/sms-settings-1n7eorj/ Feel free to buzz us on our website chat support portal if you have any queries. Thank You.

Most affordable CRM

Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

Pros

All the features of CRM we are getting at very affordable price. Support is available on a click Very smooth integration Recommended for small and medium enterprises

Cons

Need to improve the user experience. Feature wise everything is fine

We are glad to hear this.

Every Entrepreneur should OneHash their Business

To be honest, I can't fault them. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. It's worth saying again. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Great Experience. The follow-up is quick. They care about you and your business. Then there is OneHash the product which is everything an entrepreneur needs to GROW their business. I even said I would buy a couple for my clients. It is GREAT product. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always following up and always been quick with responding.

Pros

OneHash has everything you need to GROW your business.

Cons

The only thing I didnt like was the aesthetics of the invoice. But I believe they will sort it out in time.

Thanks for your valuable input, we will surely work on providing better aesthetics.

Ferrari at the cost of Honda

Pros

Highly Configurable with just drag and drop.

Cons

Sometime it lags while updating the plan.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put.

Easy on Pocket CRM

It was an average experience. But $49 lifetimes is worth going for this tool

Pros

The team is responsive clean UI boards and list view easy customer info additions Webhooks and other integrations

Cons

Sales team does not completely know the product team unable to explain the features no easy tutorials or documentation for beginners.

Thank you for your honest review.

One Hash Reduce the time my sales team maging client data, so that they got more time talking with t

Excellent! It's add to our company's bottom line by saving money on high price CRM, we are enjoying same features at lower cost, with peace of mind.

Pros

It's user-friendly, do not required much time to spend team when a new employee join. As a growing company that is what we needed.

Cons

Speed can be improved as it provides multiple features.

Thank you for your input, we will definitely gear up.

High value product at good price ,

People are good , trustworthy , confident about their product they are offering. But mobile application is required at the earliest , entry part and reports part should be simple , not text , icons are required , they improve the same by watching their competetors in the same segment and nearest offering

Pros

All in one , no need to pay separately ,for each and every software.

Cons

Interface of the software needs to be improved a lot , instead of text for each and every step , it will be good to use icons with name . Now it is looking like a dos interface , this part is important for people like us.

Hello, Thank you for honest feedback. We have taken a note of it. Our team will work on these points. Thanks,

Bargain Software packed with features

Pros

Clean UI, Responsive Support, The amount of features, The Price is crazy cheap for the features you get.

Cons

The mobile app needs some work, Some areas are a little hard to learn at first.

We are glad you loved it.

A ERP Product of all size of business

Pros

I like the Customer Portal Product addition HRM

Cons

I liked the customer portal and CRM function of the software

Thanks, This review made our day!

Best CRM Software

Pros

Its Lead Management and Customization is the most beautiful thing.

Cons

They have to focus little more on the integration part

Thank you so much for the review!

Great Product and Super Value

Very Good

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to use, with great reporting

Cons

Got a little confused with the login process

Thanks for the awesome review!

Great all in one solution

Pros

Great all in one solution for a small business or entrepreneur. Has a lot of features and can be a powerhouse for the right users.

Cons

Only thing I take points away for is the look and feel, but feature definitely makes up for that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.