Tripleseat Reviews

4.8/5 (149 reviews)

Lauren Rullo

The system every Private Dining Sales person has been waiting for!

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Tripleseat at a previous job, and that company unanimously agreed for all of the concepts to make the switch to their program. It was better than the other options out there at the time, and made the most sense. After working with everyone while being at that company, I brought them on board to my current employer. Their sales team, support team, training team, all of them, are so friendly, and helpful! There is no question too small, or request too large to be considered. I am a big fan, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new booking system in a heartbeat. My favorite part of TripleSeat is that everything makes logical sense, and is able to be customized to your needs. When inputting the information, you don't have unnecessary steps in order to get your basic needs into the system. If I have a brand new manager who only gets a date, time, number of guests, and the host's contact info, they can (within minutes) get them a contract. At the very least they can send them an email with menus and instead of loosing a sticky note, have it tracked so I can follow up. Truly this was made for the Sales person in mind, with how the data is tracked, and how much time it saves.

Laura Snow

Best event planning software on the market

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Everything from being more organized, more efficient, client management, lead management to cost and financial analysis.What is not to love? It has every feature and function that I need to keep me organized. We have over 200 weddings and events per year in a multi-million dollar waterfront restaurant, and Tripleseat is basically my right arm. I use it for everything from its calendar, creating BEOs and contracts for the clients, food and beverage cost management, etc. I also have demo'd similar products and have chosen to stay with Tripleseat because they have everything I need, and even things I didn't know I needed!

Paige Wylie

Switched from Caterease and could not be happier!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

The functionality of Tripleseat is day and night from our previous provider. I love that I am able to figure out anything questions or modifications on my own because it is so easy to navigate, If I do have a questions that is tricky, there are many ways to reach out and get help in a timely manner. When we started up with TS, we were in a time crunch because our previous provider was about to go dark on us. TS expedited our menus and start up without me even asking and made it a complete breeze to being. I was so impressed and appreciated everything from start to finish while brining on TS that I asked my rep to forward a email to the CEO. The CEO himself reached out to me within hours to thank me. SO IMPRESSED with this company, product, service!!

Erin Juache

Tripleseat is a life saver in the event planning world!

Reviewed 2017-10-18

I'm happier and more productive at work. We also have happier customers who feel better taken care of. We are more thorough and proactive and our guests can tell. It also helps us stay on top of past guests/events so we remember to stay in touch and keep them coming back!It really helps me and my team stay organized and better work together. Since transitioning to Tripleseat, all members of the team can work on each event instead of us each working in our own bubble. Events are more thorough, cohesive and guests get better attention. The tasks in the system are the best "task management" tool I've come across.

Lauren Hamill

Changed the way we do business!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Tripleseat has truly been a game changer for us! We are definitely happy with their services, however we would love to see some custom changes in the near future.Previously, all of our event leads were coming in directly through email and we were tracking by typing them into our outlook calendar. Stone ages, I tell ya! Now, our entire events team has access to all conversations, can edit contracts at any given time and are able to cut down our response time in half. Tripleseat has been a huge improvement for us!

Tripleseat after 1 Year

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Training was quick and easy and support has been extremely good. The transition did pose some problems, as trying to make our systems fit into Tripleseat took some true trying and testing, and it seems we're still making changes. But overall it feels like a good fit. Anxious to explore the new reporting platform!Accessibility. We'd previously used another catering software which needed to be accessed via an interface, which took time and was often frustrating with spotty wifi. Also, the platform is completely web-based, so accessing it on a PC or a Mac device is easy.

Nicole Ortega

Tripleseat has made my job so much easier!

Reviewed 2017-10-20

Ease of doing my job, tons of time saved.The best feature in Tripleseat is the ability to make a change once, to multiple documents. This saves so much time and energy! I love the ability to completely customize the program itself, too. Reporting has never been easier. Simply select what you want to see, then generate. Their helpdesk staff are incredible as well--very speedy and informative. Overall, could not do my job without this software system!

Sarah Steier

Reviewed 2019-01-30

I truly enjoy working with Tripleseat. The account managers are awesome! They are always there when needed, answer questions so quickly. It is very easy to learn. I have been working with them myself for over 5+ years and its been a pleasure.Very easy to use. The staff and help team is amazing. They will help create reports, customize your account to best fit your needs and give recommendations on how to better use their system.

Laura Schlimgen

Tripleseat User Review

Reviewed 2018-08-13

I love the ability to track events, sales and contacts in the Reports section of Tripleseat. This is very helpful when forecasting for year-over-year sales. The software is very user-friendly and streamlined. My favorite feature has got to be the tasks which you can link to an event or contact. This really helps me stay on track. I can even create tasks for non-event items such as book-keeping or outbound sales.

Melissa Aucoin

Easy to Use and Very Effective

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I am from a hotel background. After using a certain product for many years I was a little nervous of using Tripleseat. After getting on the software, not only was it so informative and easy to use, but the support you get from the customer service is even better. They added elements when I couldn't find things on reports and even worked on different additions for the company. THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

Tatiana Trujillo

The best, my go-to event software!

Reviewed 2017-11-07

I love Tripleseat - every property I have worked at I have immediately implemented Tripleseat as our event software. It's easy to use, user intuitive and helps keep everything organized no matter the size of the team. Excellent customer service as well that is responsive and helps troubleshoot event the tiniest of issues.

Cesar Hinojosa

Great and useful software!

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Pros: - Easy! It is really easy to learn and flexible to adapt to your venues' needs. - My coworkers love the layout of the event orders - Costumers love the ability to sign contracts online and the ease of communications I have worked with several different software and TripleSeat is definitely my favorite. I have carried to any new company I go to.

Melissa Oliva

Event Coordinating Just Got Easier!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

It is a literal ONE STOP SHOP for all of your Event Coordinating & management needs! It houses all of your leads, easily converts them to a contact or event, allows you to customize what suits your venues needs by building as many templates as necessary & always easy to modify! Also a great overview of your week, easily generates reports, sales etc.

Karin Johnson

Easy To Use For Client and User

Reviewed 2017-12-14

The program makes communication incredibly simple and provides great tools for guest interaction. I particularly love how quick the customer support team is to respond to any questions and/or issues that come up. They are incredibly receptive to feedback as well.

Francine Powell, HMCC

Tripleseat is Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Tripleseat is a great product! Anywhere that I go, I am sure to make Tripleseat the software for bookings. They just listen and are always a few steps ahead of everyone else.It is SO user friendly. The fact that I don't need to be in front of a computer to send a contract and update a BEO is super convenient. The Tripleseat team is also a dream to work with! Anytime that I need anything, I know that the team is only a quick email or call away.

Seana Horrobin

I LOVE this software

Reviewed 2018-10-03

THE TEAM! This team is so helpful and ready to assist at a moments notice. They are all friendly and very well versed in the event world. The software is easy to use, easy to train on, and makes selling a breeze.

Mallory Bazinet

Tripleseat is a game changer!

Reviewed 2018-08-22

Tripleseat is a game changer!Tripleseat not only keeps me organized but I use it for every aspect of planning events at our restaurant. I don't know what I would do without it! Our management team stays on the same page by having shared access to the calendar. This also allows us to appropriately staff for specific dates by blocking out RTO dates around event-heavy weeks. I love the ability to capture leads, keep track of repeat clients, create contracts, update BEOs, manage food and beverage costs, and MORE all in the same database. Tripleseat rocks!

Lila Sommier

Switching to Tripleseat has saved me so much time in the booking process!

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Saves me time and increased the turn around time for confirming events.The Tasks follow up reminders are amazing!!! Being able to have some tasks auto populate are wonderful. I have about 15 different auto tasks that automatically get created when the status of an event changes. When I send out a contract it will auto task a reminder for the due date to remind me to reach back out to the client.

Carlen Funk

Tripleseat has revolutionized how I do business.

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Having a platform that not only aggregates my leads, but allows me to turn them into events, send out contracts, receive payments, and pull reports so I can see all of my financials in one place is incredible. Before Tripleseat I was sending out customized PDFs to all of my events, but it definitely wasn't a viable long-term option. Tripleseat has allowed me to open a second location seamlessly, basically tripling our business.

Streamlined & Functional

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Streamlined, organized, and user friendly.I love that not only can I quickly send materials to potential guests, but it also logs all of the information in one spot so I'm not constantly searching through emails and notes to remember any details. I also like that it takes away a lot of the extra work I was putting on myself, from computing proposals to drafting contracts, so I can respond to guests more quickly and with more information while taking away a lot of the hassle.

Dani Lem

TS streamlines everything. Support is so quick to provide all the necessary changes and info. Loveit

Reviewed 2017-10-18

Streamline guest and staff communication. Easy of templates and updates of guests approvals with live link updates so save our clients time. Ease of use and it's extremely customizable. I love having the ability to have clients digitally sign and approve BEOs from any device.

Laura Wheeler

Love my Tripleseat!!!!!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Tripleseat has been the best system I have worked with. Their team is always very quick to respond and to answer any questions that I may have. I love how easy it is to use and that I can always pull it up on my cell phone as well. My favorite features are the copy beo, the reports, pulling up events by client name or event name, just to name a few.

Anonymous

Tripleseat has allowed me to be much more efficient with hosting events.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

It has been a huge time saver since previously we were managing events with documents and spreadsheets. It was very easy to learn, and the customer support is great. I do not currently have it setup to accept payment, but the fact that customers can e-sign so easily has been great. They also have been diligent about making updates and improvements and clearly explaining how to use them.

Jennifer Salerno

Very User Friendly

Reviewed 2018-08-09

The templates that are easily customized are my favorite. I am able to choose the template for each unique email and able to integrate photos, our wine list, events information. All looking very professional. Sending the contract which can be e-signed is awesome!It is so user friendly! I have used so many reservation programs, Reserve, Gather, Sales Force, Catermate and CTUIT. I needed a training course for those systems, especially Sales Force! This is by far the most user friendly. I literally learned it in a day and revising templates is so easy and it looks so clean and professional.

Melissa Valverde

Tripleseat is super user-friendly allowing me to spend more time with clients than software.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

A lot of software like this has SO many features that most planners don't even use. Tripleseat is simple, but extremely effective. Reports are easily accessible and I can see everything that's going on for the month and future.